Freya Mikaelson x Y/n

By Demont2

What if after an encounter at the bar Y/n fell in love with a blonde witch ? Her name ? Freya Mikaelson. At f... More

Chapter 1: She's beautiful
Chapter two : Forget about us
Chapter 3 : The Fête de Cadeau festivities
Chapter 4 : Lucien
Chapter 5: Aurora
Chapter 6 : Get the hell away from her
Chapter 7 : Freya you're going to die
Chapter 8 : Y/n and Hayley will be next.
Chapter 9 : We really have to stop seeing each other like that
Chapter 10 : Saving Klaus and Elijah
Chapter 11: Hey ! Back off.
Chapter 12: We lost. Again.
Chapter 13: I hope I will wake up
Chapter 14: How could you ?
Chapter 15: Forgiveness ?
Chapter 16: Revenge
Chapter 17: Caroline
Chapter 18: I need your help Y/n
Chapter 19: Let's start over
Chapter 20: We have to do something
Chapter 21: Fooled
Chapter 22 : Party
Chapter 23 : Josh
Chapter 25: Hope and memories
Chapter 26: Wake up
Chapter 27 : Hope is safe
AN
Chapter 28 : I have a date
Chapter 29 : We'll save your brother

Chapter 24: Saving Elijah or saving Davina ?

77 4 0
By Demont2

A few days have past, and we had a plan to trap The Hollow. It didn't end well. Like not at all. Elijah was killed, well desiccated and we didn't know if his soul was into the pendant like Finn was years ago. Right now the pendant was broken, everyone was exhausted, Klaus was angry, griefing, sad and frustrated maybe even more adjectives I didn't have in mind right now. And Freya was trying to reach for Elijah under her brother yelling and fear.

« Klaus, enough ! I told my sire to calm him down. Don't yell at her, give Freya a moment to breathe, I told him wiping the blood off my hand from our previous fight at the cemetery.

- There's just... nothing. There's, there's nothing there. I think he's gone, Freya said clearly trying not to cry.

- Try again, Klaus said.

- Klaus, I did try.

- I am asking you to try again. I know he's in there.

- Klaus... Hayley whispered.

- Try again ! He yelled, making her cast the spell again.

- I just need some time, she said.

- My brother can't die. We walked together on this earth for thousands of years. He denied death, we denied her. He's not gone !

- Just stop yelling, I sighed, putting my hand on the pendant. Let me try, I told them before muttering the same spell as Freya, I felt a cold breath on all my body but shook it off and muttered the spell again and again until Hope entered the room.

- Did you feel that Aunt Y/n ?

- Yeah, I did, it was Elijah.

- He sounds so far away, she added.

- He's in there. You hear him, right ? Hayley asked hopeful.

- We did, I said before looking at Freya nervously. But...

- But what ? Klaus said without yelling this time since his daughter was in the room.

- His voice sounds broken, I just heard him screaming, Freya finished for me. »

A few hours, laters Klaus notified us that Rebekah and Kol were on their way, and he told them that we could resurrect Elijah. So now Freya and I had to make sure his mind was healed before fixing the pendant or it could be shattered forever. So now after Hayley told Klaus to get some air because the hybrid was doing more wrong than right for the moment, Freya and I needed to find the memory that made him who he is, the core of his person. So we started chanting.

« Tilate ulaz. Tilate ulaz. Tilate ulaz. Tilate ulaz. Tilate ulaz. »

Freya and I were inside of Elijah's subconscious. We were in memory where Klaus and an Agnes were also here. Then another one appeared in front of us, we tried to call him but in each memory that followed, it seemed that we couldn't hear us. This went on for a few other memories until we woke up.

« Y/n what's wrong ? Hayley asked me.

- We can't search Elijah's mind and sustain a spell at the same time. And he doesn't seem to answer us. I mean for me it's not surprising but even Freya can't seem to reach him...

- What if you sent me in ?

- That would require more power, Freya answered.

- Then we stay here to anchor the spell. He'll respond to Hayley. Nobody's closer to him than her. We need to try, time is not running in our favor, I told my girlfriend.

- To place Hayley in the pendant, I need to channel another witch. A powerful one.

- Channel me, I said.

- I can't. She has to be born of my family's bloodline. Technically I have your family blood in me...

- It's not enough, we need a real Mikaelson witch.

- Hope, Hayley answered. No. She's too young for this, Hayley added quickly.

- But she's strong, I sighed. Stronger than I am, that's for sure, magic is like breathing for her.

- Y/n is right, she's stronger than I was at her age. Hayley I would never hurt my niece, ever, Freya said trying to reassure Hayley. »

Hayley finally agreed. Hope joined us, brave like always. And we started to do the spell again. At a moment we heard Hayley yelling for us to stop and losing herself in Elijah's subconscious so he had to send Hope. Let's say that it definitely took a lot more power to send her there too. Finally Hope came back to us saying we could fix the pendant.

I went to take a blood bag before going back to Freya to see what we could do now. When I arrived she was already speaking with her sister about the possibility of killing the Hollow to bring Elijah back.

« Assuming it's even possible. If it's not, we're going to have to consider alternatives, Freya said.

- Such as ? Rebekah asked.

- I know you don't want to hear it, but we have to choose between Marcel and Elijah... It's not a choice, she answered truthfully.

- Not a chance in hell, I intervened. We'll find a way to save Elijah but don't even think about killing Marcel to do so, I was pretty clear that we'll do no harm to him. Your family really has a problem with him... I sighed, annoyed, to my girlfriend.

- Having a little crush on him ? Rebekah asked, confused about my reaction.

- Never, I laughed. I'm more into women, like Mikaelson woman. Like a blond witch with an old school kinda vibe such as Freya, my girlfriend, I said precisely.

- I knew there was something between you, Rebekah smiled.

- That obvious ? I laughed. And also, Marcel is my best friend and my mentor. I already saw him die once, I still have nightmares about it, I don't need to see it twice.

- Right mentor, you're a heretic now, I felt something was different when we saw each other after all the bites and crazy marks my family and I had.

- Yep. And your family has the small habit of having beef with Marcel... I sighed heavily. So I am now the peacemaker, I said sarcastically. Or more like the babysitter or people who are thousands of years older than me.»

Suddenly my phone started to ring. It was Kol.

« You came back to New Orleans and didn't come see me buddy. I'm hurt, Kol.

- As much as I would like to see you, we have a huge problem.

- What is it ? I asked nervous.

- Are you alone ?

- No Freya and Rebekah are in the room with me, why ?

- I need you to trust me and go to another room and do a silencing spell so no one hears what I'm about to tell you, he said seriously.

- Give me five minutes, I'll call you back, I said hanging up. »

I excused myself to the two women, before going to an another room and lighting the sauge.

« It's done, tell me what happened Kol.

- It's The Hollow. It took Davina.

- What ?!

- When Vincent restored the line with the ancestor he used Davina as an anchor since she had died and was relieved. Davina came back with me to help us with The Hollow since the Ancestor asked her and we needed her. Well, The Hollow has resurrected, for now she's not immortal and my family is a threat to her. So she kidnapped Davina and linked their lives together. If we kill The Hollow, Davina is going to die.

- Holy shit... I cursed.

- So now, she told me to guard her totem for her while she takes care of my family. And you know that I'll do anything for Davina.

- I know Kol.

- Rebekah and I are supposed to go to the house where the totem is. I'm going to lie saying it's not here but my sister is stubborn she'll want to see for herself.

- So what do we do ? I can't let the Mikaelsons kill The Hollow or Davina die, but we have to kill it to save Elijah and everyone else. God ! I yelled, sending a chair flying across the room.

- Y/n, breath. I'll protect the totem and Davina with it. I'll trap Rebekah somewhere safe.

- But Kol, they want to kill The Hollow tonight, with this totem she's invulnerable.

- I won't let them take Davina, he stated determined.

- Wait, there's maybe another way. They're linked by magic right ? Maybe we can sever the link.

- I know a spell.

- But we'll need a powerful coven for that. And we don't have one.

- We don't, we just need a powerful witch.

- Hope, we said together. Come home fast then, we have to do this quickly or more people will die tonight. Be careful, and run fast.

- I will Y/n, he said before hanging up.»   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 5.8K 10
Y/N and Elijah had been together before the curse of vampirism. But, after the children of Mikael were turned into vampires, Elijah and Y/N were kept...
378K 6.8K 35
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...
610K 20.5K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
51.6K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...