Freya Mikaelson x Y/n

由 Demont2

What if after an encounter at the bar Y/n fell in love with a blonde witch ? Her name ? Freya Mikaelson. At f... 更多

Chapter 1: She's beautiful
Chapter two : Forget about us
Chapter 3 : The Fête de Cadeau festivities
Chapter 4 : Lucien
Chapter 5: Aurora
Chapter 6 : Get the hell away from her
Chapter 7 : Freya you're going to die
Chapter 8 : Y/n and Hayley will be next.
Chapter 9 : We really have to stop seeing each other like that
Chapter 10 : Saving Klaus and Elijah
Chapter 12: We lost. Again.
Chapter 13: I hope I will wake up
Chapter 14: How could you ?
Chapter 15: Forgiveness ?
Chapter 16: Revenge
Chapter 17: Caroline
Chapter 18: I need your help Y/n
Chapter 19: Let's start over
Chapter 20: We have to do something
Chapter 21: Fooled
Chapter 22 : Party
Chapter 23 : Josh
Chapter 24: Saving Elijah or saving Davina ?
Chapter 25: Hope and memories
Chapter 26: Wake up
Chapter 27 : Hope is safe
AN
Chapter 28 : I have a date
Chapter 29 : We'll save your brother

Chapter 11: Hey ! Back off.

133 4 0
由 Demont2

Let's summarize shall we. Finn, another Mikaeslon sibling, was brought back to life with Kol, Davina trapped him into his vampire body to avenge what he did to Kol years prior. Then he died by Lucien bites that thanks to blood and black magic can kill an original. Oh yeah and Freya was kidnapped by him and brought to Mystic Fall but nobody thought to call me... Anyway... now I was at the Mikaelsons mansion to help Freya with a spell.

We were in one of the studies upstairs, and Freya was sketching a rough draft of a spell while I made research to kill Lucien. It was time to kill this guy, and if possible make him suffer in the process. A painful death.

« You're hovering, my girlfriend sighed at her brother.

- I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavors ? Perhaps I should bring Vincent here ? Force him to aid you by removing his legs ? Klaus asked. Or maybe do that to your little girlfriend.

- Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien either. Besides, if he leaves St.James, who knows what the ancestors will make him do next ?

- Hey ! Back off. No need to torture me I'm already helping Niklaus, I added rolling my eyes. I also want him to pay for Jakson's death if you weren't aware, Kol is right get your head out of your ass.

- The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother, Elijah said, entering, cutting Klaus before he could answer me.

- What a surprise ! Another day, another witch inspired vendetta, Klaus said.

- Well D. can take care of Kol for now, I affirmed. She's strong enough.

- You're right, so let's focus our energies on Lucien. How do we demolish him ?

- We're working on it, Freya sighed again. But with all your interrupting, we can't focus, brothers.

- Yes ! While we all have our roles to play, Elijah can stay to oversee whatever our lovers are going to do. I'm actually going to do something, Klaus told us walking toward the door.

- Brother, doing something...

- The time for talking is done ! Klaus cut him off frustrated, leaving the room.

- Need to work on your anger issues buddy... I mumbled. It's not like we're not doing anything dammit. »

Freya and I were sketching with charcoal on a rough draft that covered the coffee table, while Elijah was now pacing impatiently.

« We're out of time girls.

- A sigil is a complicated symbol, weaponized and condensed to its most potent form. If we combine the right element, we'll have a chance at stopping Lucien and if I don't... she trailed off.

- What's happening ? I said worried standing up running to the courtyard where panicked knocking could be heard.

- What's wrong ? Hayley asked Camille.

- it's Klaus... Lucien has him, she said panicked.

- Freya invited her in ! I told her sensing she was overwhelmed.

- Yeah, come in, you're invited.

- Tell us what happened, Elijah demanded.

- Lucien ambushed him. He knocked him around like it was nothing.

- Because it was the case, with this serum, Originals are like toys for him, I sighed.

- Did he bite him ? Hayley asked.

- No, he took Klaus back to the penthouse.

- Lucien wants me at the Whiskey Cask, Elijah said reading the text he just received. He wants me alone and immediately. Or Niklaus will die.

- Then go, we'll finish the spell with Freya in the meantime, I said taking my girlfriend's hand leading her upstairs. »

Finally we got it, Elijah was still with Lucien gaining time now he just needed to make our entrance. From where we were Freya and I created the sigil on the floor, making it invisible. When Elijah stood up to dodge Lucien's bite, his attack made him stepped into our sigil which burned itself into the ground making him tram in place and fall to his knees in pains.

« Oh. That looks like it hurts. That's what I was going for, Freya smirked.

- What did you do to me !

- The sigil will blind you. Weaken you. Maybe I can't kill you Lucien, but I can make you wish you were dead, I smiled at him.»

Lucien continued to fight against the sigil for a while until he stopped and stood up, breathing heavily.

« Well, I admit, Freya and Y/n, this is a truly valiant effort. Inspired, I assume, by your grief over Finn's demise ? He asked sarcastically, making Freya give him a witchy migraine. A rather potent aneurysm spell. You never fail to impress me.

- Stop flirting, I cut him. We have all kinds of tricks to make you suffer. And we even brought an audience to enjoy the show. Our little vampires friends from the Strix.

- Oh come on Y/n, the Strix are the show. Well the first act. Act two, Lucien's buried beneath 1000 tons of cement, Elijah smiled.

- And act three ? Spoiler alert you're a parking lot, Freya finished.

- Oh, even after a thousand years, you've never managed to curb your hubris, Lucien chuckled. I can kill anything, even you Elijah, and since the Ancestors have made me their champion. They will not allow me to be detained, he smirked as the sigil fades aways making everyone prepare for battle.

- Shit, I mumbled stepping back with Freya. »

Obviously in a hand to hand combat with Lucien we would be instantly dead, well maybe not. Right now, Lucien was only having fun, breaking the bones and necks of the vampire Strix, and even send Elijah flying across the room.

« Is that the best you've got ? He laughed.

- Maybe not. Delphin eoten cor. Delphin eoten cor. Delphin eoten cor ! We chanted with Freya trying to rip his heart out of his chest.»

But again the Ancestors interfere with our magic, stopping the spell. Lucien smirked, but Elijah vamped speed to him and grabbed his waist, sending him flying into a banner from the wall. While he was disoriented, we left heading back to the Mikaelsons compound. We were waiting for Klaus when Kol called me.

« Hi Davina's dead boyfriend, I greeted him.

- Hi siphoner. We have a problem, I tried to leave New Orleans for Davina's safety since the Ancestor want me on a killing rampage. But when I passed the border I started to desicate. Their magic is the only thing keeping me alive right now, and I don't have any blood bag left. I felt so angry, and so hungry.

- Okay I'll find a solution, try to stay in your car chain yourself or something, or let yourself desicate and I'll come, just hang still buddy.

- You think, I have chains in my car dumbass, he snapped.

- Okay okay. Go to Saint James Infirmary, magic can't reach you their, it will be easier to control. I'll come as soon as I can, but right know I hear yelling, another Mikaeslon's drama, I have to go. I'll let Davina know where you are.

- She's gonna kill me, isn't she ?

- No she loves you too much for that, but she'll yell Kol. See you, I added finishing the call. »

I sent a quick text to Davina asking her not to kill her boyfriend when she sees him and went downstairs fastly. On a sofa, Camille was sitting, she was paler than usual, and on her arm was a bite. Seeing her state and the fact that Klaus was also here, it was Lucien's bite. She was going to die if we couldn't find anything to cure her.

When I entered the room, no one paid attention to me, too focused on Camille's state. Freya was applying a cloth on her arm, which made Camille groan in pain. It wasn't a cure but would diminish the symptoms of Lucien's bite, Hayley promised her that we would do everything we could, but I knew that in so little time we wouldn't find a cure. I was just only being realistic, Freya and I weren't enough.

My trail of thought was cut when Elijah entered with a witch, Vincent, that I saluted with a small head movement. His arrival gave me an idea, I called Davina who was still with Kol and told her she needed ro come ASAP to help us. I could feel in her voice that she was worried for Camille, she hung up fastly telling me she was on her way. I also texted Marcel telling him it was all hands on deck right now.

After a few minutes, we had an idea for the cure. If Lucien wanted to be like Klaus maybe his bite was also similar, which means we needed his blood. Vincent went because Lucien wouldn't suspect him to help the Mikaelson that we hated, and Hayley, Elijah and I went to get Hope who was with Mary, Jack's mother, this was our plan B, Hope's blood.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

51.5K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
58.4K 1K 18
When Elijah cheats on Y/n and leaves her heartbroken, she turns to Klaus for comfort. But when Y/n and Klaus start to have feelings for one another...
2.2K 58 24
Akane Young was one of a kind. New Orleans, where magic weaved its threads through the very air, the girl with uniquely beautiful red and black hair...
540 10 8
Emilia Jones is a special girl caught up in the super natural world. She's one of the most powerful witches ever to exist, but that's not the only th...