Freya Mikaelson x Y/n

By Demont2

What if after an encounter at the bar Y/n fell in love with a blonde witch ? Her name ? Freya Mikaelson. At f... More

Chapter 1: She's beautiful
Chapter two : Forget about us
Chapter 3 : The Fรชte de Cadeau festivities
Chapter 4 : Lucien
Chapter 5: Aurora
Chapter 6 : Get the hell away from her
Chapter 7 : Freya you're going to die
Chapter 8 : Y/n and Hayley will be next.
Chapter 10 : Saving Klaus and Elijah
Chapter 11: Hey ! Back off.
Chapter 12: We lost. Again.
Chapter 13: I hope I will wake up
Chapter 14: How could you ?
Chapter 15: Forgiveness ?
Chapter 16: Revenge
Chapter 17: Caroline
Chapter 18: I need your help Y/n
Chapter 19: Let's start over
Chapter 20: We have to do something
Chapter 21: Fooled
Chapter 22 : Party
Chapter 23 : Josh
Chapter 24: Saving Elijah or saving Davina ?
Chapter 25: Hope and memories
Chapter 26: Wake up
Chapter 27 : Hope is safe
AN
Chapter 28 : I have a date
Chapter 29 : We'll save your brother

Chapter 9 : We really have to stop seeing each other like that

179 6 0
By Demont2

Since the all, everyone almost died, Freya hadn't talked nor answered my message, which wasn't choking but still hurted a bit. So today, I entered the St. Louis cathedral where I knew Freya spent most of her time doing spells, hoping she would be there to talk. I opened the door, seeing her on the point of doing another spell.

« Need any help ? I asked, making her jumped a bit.

- I'm occupied, she answered dryly, not even looking at me.

- That's the thing, you're always occupied Freya, I said, stepping forward to her. We need to talk.

- Like I said, I don't have time Y/n.

- Okay, I snapped dryly. Can I at least stay here until you have some time, because Camille is a mess, Davina is into deep shit and let's not talk about Marcel either.

- As you'd like but don't talk. I need to focus. Cherko ils serachi. Cherko ils serachi. Cherko ils serachi, she chanted.

- What the hell, I said seeing the map bursted into flames while Freya sighed. What the hell... I repeated when the spindle flew across the room to the postcard on the walls.

- Are you looking for me ? Aurora said vamping to us before stabbing us with a syringe making us passed out. »

What a great way to start the day. I should really get the hell away from New Orleans, like is being kidnapped my role in life ?

If I didn't have people I cared about here, I would have left in a heartbeat.

I woke up on a couch, Freya, who was sitting next me woke up a few minutes after. I felt weak and my vision was blurry and by the way Freya was sitting, so was she. However, I could clearly see a redhead standing in front of us, Aurora, again.

« What did you do to me ? Freya asked glaring at her.

- I used the same concoction on you that my brother crafted for my... episodes. It's rather effective, wouldn't you say ?

- A cierta, Freya chanted before collapsing on the couch.

- Oh poor dear. Witches need focus and clarity of mind to cast spells, something you don't currently have.

- I get why you took Freya hostage and all but why me ? I mean, I'm barely a witch, like not a threat at all. Also the Mikaelsons don't give a fuck about me, I smiled sadly. If I didn't know you better I'll say you just wanted to see me again, I smirked before coughing weakly.

- It's true that I love your sarcasm Y/n, but see my dear you're wrong, Freya doesn't give a damn and Klaus knows it, she smirked.

- My brother will come for us, Freya affirmed.

- That's good. That's exactly what I'm counting on. The only question is... Will you still be alive when they get here ? Aurora smiled, shooting her in the stomach.

- No no no... I whispered, putting my hand on her stomach. We really have to stop seeing each other like that darling, I said seeing Freya lose consciousness.

- You're following her, dear. What a shame to waste a pretty face like yours, Aurora said shooting me as well before knocking me out. »

I woke in a coffin, their was no light, no space to move, I was buried alive. I touched my chest and my back, the bullet had gone through me, which was good but it was really close to my heart and I could feel myself bleeding out. Shit Freya, if I was in a coffin so was she, I had to get out of here. I took a deep breath trying to calm down my rising anxiety, it's not that I hate small spaces but I was literally in a coffin, underground, and like it wasn't enough, I was bleeding.
Closing my eyes, I tried to feel magic around me, I looked into my pocket after I felt something. In it, I saw something that wasn't mine but which had magic in it. I quickly siphoned it before casting a spell « Ventus."
The casket opened, dirt flying out of it, I stood up shaky. I looked around until I saw Klaus who vamped speed to me.

« Freya is also buried. And she's shot. We need to find her fast.

- There are too many coffins.

- Okay I saw Freya do this spell, cut your palm for me and put the blood into my hand, I said starting to siphoned him. When I cast it it will act like a compass right to your sister.

- Let's not waste time then. »

I casted the spell, and Klaus lifting me ran to the grave it indicated. He dungs using his super speed and strength and a shovel revealing Freya, while he dung I used a healing spell for my wounds to stop the bleeding but the hole was still there. For Freya on the other hand her stomach was all bloody, and she seemed pale but she was able to stand up thanks to Klaus' help.

We arrived at a cabin where Aurora was aiming at Elijah with white oak bullet, Klaus told her that they both knew that she wouldn't pull the trigger but he was wrong.  She shot his brother. However Freya managed with a flick of her wrist to make the bullet miss Elijah. But it hit her instead, making her cough and collapsed. I caught her, slowing down her fall, which made my wound bleed again but I couldn't care less.

Klaus left to find Aurora while Elijah gave her sister and I some blood, before he left to find his brother. I sat down next to Freya on the ground while we recovered. What an eventful day...

« Like I said earlier, we really need to stop seeing each other like that, I sighed looking at her.

- We should stop seeing each other at all, she whispered, her gaze focused on the ground.

- Isn't that already the case ? I scoffed. At Christmas you didn't even look at me, after Jackson's death you didn't even come to see me when you knew he was my friend and you texted me after you knew I had been tortured. Texted ! But like I said to Aurora none of you give a damn about me until I can help save one of your guys' lives.

- Y/n... she whispered softly.

- Don't Y/n me, Freya, I scoffed angrily. You have to stop playing with my heart.

- I don't want you to get hurt... she added her voice breaking a litlle.

- But it's too late, Freya. Because whether you like it or not, I'm supernatural and I live here and after all these assholes did to me and Jack, I will tear Aurora apart and then Lucien. People know I'm linked to your family, danger will always be outside my door. And you tried to compelled me, but it didn't work, so now let me be by your side. And if you don't want to, fine. I'll kill them myself.

- Loving any of us is a death sentence, she smiled sadly.

- I don't care, Freya. I'm in love with you and I can't lose you, but you're always putting your life on the line for your family. So let me help you...

- Fine, she sighed. But don't die on me.

- I won't. I found a way to always have magic on me, I said taking the object from my pocket.

- You mean, I find, I put it there when you tried to stop my bleeding.

- You're really a smart person, Freya.

- I know, she said before kissing me softly.

- Also, I need to do some research about this Gemini Coven. »

We got back to the Mikaelson mansion, Elijah almost died, Aurora was nowhere to be found and Aya had Jackson's heart for god knows what creepy and powerful spell. And when I woke up this morning we had a guest, Stefan Salvatore. He was an old friend of Klaus, from Mystic Fall and needed help. So Freya, him and I were in the upstairs living room to examine the vampire wound.

« So..um... just full disclosure... I dated your sister once.

- Oh. While that seems like a great story, let's get back to your wound. A mystical vampire huntress stabbed you with her magic sword. Klaus kills her. But surprise surprise she regenerates. And won't rest until you're dead. Did I get the story right ?

- Right and the wound acts as a beacon, he said with a nervous smile when Freya started to apply the herbal paste.

- Well I can't cure the wound, but this paste will mask its signal. Let that dry, and you'll be on your merry way.

- You know, not that I was expecting a parade or anything but why is everyone eager for me to go.

- To be short, Elijah's super secret society of ancient vampires want to kill us, thank to an old flame of Elijah's that is trying to undo one of the most powerful spell ever cast, I smiled sarcastically and a bit dry not too please by the affect Freya seemed to have on Stefan.

- Oh... A bit of trouble indeed and who are you ? Another long lost sibling ?

- No, I'm Y/n, just a siphoner friend.

- Siphoner ? I know siphoners.

- Really ?

- Yes they're just kids, but maybe you should meet them once, he smiled.

- Maybe when I learn more about where I'm from, I smiled sadly. Can you give me their parents address or something ?

- I'll give you Caroline's number, she's not from the coven nor is their dad, it's a complicated story with a murderous brother. But to be short, call her and she will explain you things about the coven and your power. Even if her daughters are young they seem to have more practice than you.

- Well that's not complicated, I didn't know I was one until a few months ago, I laughed. » 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 284 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...
126K 1.4K 13
Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories โ˜บ๏ธ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite Mikaelson brothers. feel free to request...
207K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories โ˜บ๏ธ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...