Heart to Heart[SS]✔

Your_Little_Cupcake

A family base story🤍 Еще

Characters introduction
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter-13[Last]

Chapter-1

3.8K 201 36
Your_Little_Cupcake

In a big mansion one boy sitting on the dining table fully ready,he had no smile, only a cold face.Maids come near him and serve him breakfast while their hands are shivering a lot but then one boy runs toward him and wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him.

“Good morning Bhai”Mayan said cutely,Anurag smiled and pulled him in front and kissed him on the head.

“Good Morning Baby”He said and made him sit beside,Mayan looking everywhere and frowning.

“Bhai,Arman bhai?Is he sleeping?”

“How do I know?Ask him”He said rudely and looked at Manik who was sitting on the couch and reading the newspaper.Manik put the newspaper on the couch and looked back at Anurag with a straight face.

“Anu you know na his health then why you behaving like that,Can’t you be nice to him?”

“I am nice that’s why he is living here and you know that,Today I have important meeting so if you want your son in single piece then it’s better go and awake him I can’t tolerate this type of behaviour”He wipes his mouth and stood from the chair,Manik stood too and glare at him angrily,Anurag ignore him and ruffled Mayan’s hair.

“Baby study well and don’t be brat”He said and walk out but then he flinch and put hand on chest when he heard loud thunder he look back and saw Nandini who running toward him while holding glass of milk,Manik smirk and fold hands on the chest,Anurag make faces and try to run but stop by Nandini.

“Anurag Malhotra stop there otherwise I break your legs”

“Mom….”He whines like kids,Nandini comes near him and gives him a glass of Milk,Anurag looks back at Nandini and then at Milk.

“What?Come on my good baby,just finish this,this is nothing in front of Devil like you”Anurag rolled his eyes and started to drink. After finishing he gave a glass to Nandini who wiped his mouth and placed a soft kiss on his head.

“Take care of yourself and don’t be mad at him”

“I don’t know why everyone just worried about him?Mom he is fit and fine it’s normal allergy so For God Sake stop babying him”He shouted,Nandini flinch,Manik comes near him and grab his shoulder tightly,Anurag hissed and look at Manik.

“This is the way you talk with your Mother?”Anurag winced and looked down.

“I didn’t mean to shout at her,I am sorry Mom”Nandini smiled and pushed Manik away who glared at him,Anurag hid behind Nandini like babies,Mayan who watched this drama with doe eyes.

“It’s ok bub,Go you are getting late”Anurag ran from there,Nandini patted Manik’s shoulder.

“It’s ok Mannu,You know he had a short temper”Manik glares at her and walks upstairs,Nandini sighs and goes near Mayan and sits in front of him.

“What happened baby?”

“Mumma why bhai cold toward Bhaiya?I mean he is not that bad,I know he don’t like to talk to much but it doesn’t mean he hate us or anything,I know how much he care about us and loves us”Nandini smile sadly and held his hands softly.

“Baby he is not cold,this is his way of showing care,He cares about him a lot and always protects him that’s why he pretends to be cold you know his ego”She mocked,Mayan laughed and hugged her.

“Yup you are right,He don’t want to hurt his ego”

“Exactly,now let’s finish this otherwise you get late”Mayan made pout and Nandini started to feed him.

Manik entered Arman’s room and saw him sleeping. He sighs and pulls the blanket and slap on his back,Arman flinches and looks back at Manik with one eye,Manik pulls him from the arm and makes him sit,Arman rubs his eyes.

“I think today is my day off”He said coldly,Manik glared at him and then held his chin and made him look up.

“What about Office?”Arman became shocked. He looked at the watch and his eyes widened.

“Dad, am I late?”Manik left his chin and nodded as yes,Arman stood from the bed and ran toward the washroom,Manik chuckled and lay on the bed.

“Slow down man,you may get hurt”Arman rolls his eyes and locks the door,Manik sighs and walks out from the room.After 30 minutes Arman comes downstairs and sees Nandini he goes near her and hugs her,she places a kiss on his cheek.

“Hy wh…”But Arman ran from there,Nandini looked back at the plate and sigh sadly.

After a long ride,Arman reached the office and saw Manik sitting in his cabin and working he smile at him,Manik give him thumb up and he run toward Anurag’s cabin,he give a knock and heard cold voice,he sigh and enter the room he going to greet but stop by Anurag.

“Goo…”

“You are late,50 minutes”Arman rolled his eyes and saw that Anurag didn’t give him any glance.

“Yeah,I am sorry Anu…Sir”He corrected himself when Anurag looked up at him finally,Anurag chuckled darkly and threw a pen on the table.

“Sorry?Are you fucking serious?You don’t know the value of time and wanted to be businessman,You know what I can’t stand with you anymore”He slammed the table,Arman didn’t show any emotions and look down with heavy sigh and then look at Anurag.

“Look I am sorry,don’t create more drama”Anurag gritted his teeth.

“There is a meeting in 10 minutes, you have 10 minutes now,if you want to know anything ask me”He said coldly and started to read files,Arman went near him and sat beside him.

“Yeah I have few questions in my mind”He said and look at laptop,Anurag pass laptop to him and look at his red neck.He started to answer him and teach him some points about business Arman listen him carefully and in this all he started to scratch his neck and shoulders,Anurag stop and pass him bottle of water,Arman drink it and started to focus on laptop,In 10 minutes Anurag tell him everything whatever he wanted to know,after that he look up and saw all lights turn on,he turn off the lights and look at Arman and untie his shirts button.

“Now ok?”He asked coldly, Arman nodded and Anurag gave him one file.

“I want this file in three days,you have to handle this project,and I won’t tolerate any mistake,now leave”Arman becomes happy but remains a cold face.

“Thanks”Anurag hmm in response and started to walk but he stopped and looked back at him.

“Next time don’t wear this type of clothes which make you uncomfortable”He said and left Arman scratching his hands and glare at his back.

“He can say this all with a smile too then why so cold,Aishh what can I do with him?”He goes toward Manik’s cabin and sees him working,he enters the room without knocking,Manik raises an eyebrow.

“You know na this is including in bad manners”Arman sat in front of him and breathed,his face started to sweat,Manik went near him and wiped his sweat and held his chin roughly,Arman winced and looked at him.

“Did you skip your medicine?”Arman blink eyes and Manik looks at him with anger.

“I ask you something”Arman hissed at his cold voice.

“Yeah,I am late so forget it”Manik leaves his chin and looks at his hands and neck.

“Arman, why are you doing this all?Do you want me to tell this to Anurag?And ask him to punish you?You know na he gladly punish you”He smirked and Arman made faces.

“Come on Dad,You know that he doesn't like my presence at all,then why do you force him to be my guardian?”

“Because I want my sons happy,together,I don’t like when you both behave like that,So this is good opportunity for me,Now you both stay together and solved everything”

“In your dreams anyway I am going home,It’s too irritating,I need to eat my medicines”

“Good boy,Be careful,don’t be rushed”He placed a kiss on his head and Arman walked out the room with a file happily.He was coming home but when he got a call from Mayan’s college he picked up the call and became shocked.

“What?Yeah coming”He cut the call and rushed to Mayan’s college. He saw Mayan sitting in a room with his nose covered with bandages,he ran toward him and Mayan hugged him.

“Bhaiya my nose!”He cried and Arman rubbed his back.

“Shh, how did this all happen?”

“I get into fight but don’t tell bhai and Dad please”

“But bu..”

“Please bhaiya,please promise with me you won’t tell them”

“On one condition tell me everything and only the truth”Mayan gulps and looks down but he flinches when Arman calls him strictly.

“Fine but promise you won’t tell bhai and Dad”

“Promise”Mayan smiles and tells him everything about how his classmates bully him and now they punch him just because he didn’t do their work.Arman becomes angry,his blood starts to boil but then Mayan hugs him,he sighs and places a kiss on his head.

“Let’s go home”He take him from there but his mind is not with him,he don’t know what to do will he hide this all from Manik and Anurag or tell them everything?But what about promise which he make with Mayan,If he break his promise it’s must hurt Mayan a lot and if he hide this all in this all may be he become bad in everyone’s eyes,he didn’t notice when he reached home,they enter the house and saw Manik and Anurag already there,he become scared,Mayan hide behind him,Nandini saw Mayan like that and rushed to him and pull him front and cup his face,Anurag and Manik run toward him too.

“Bacha what happened?Who did this?Oh my God”She became very worried,Anurag looked back at Arman and held him from the collar.

“What happened to him?Why are you silent?Say something,you bastard,What you did?”Arman pushed him.

“I didn’t do anything,and this is not your office so keep your voice down.If you want to know then ask him but don’t you dare to blame me,if you are worried then don’t forget he is my brother too”He shouted at him back.

“He is not your brother,he is my brother only mine,Just fuck off,you son of b…”His words cutt of by hard slap he look and saw Nandini who slap him.

“Don’t forget whom you are talking about”She shouted at him,Anurag look back at Manik who carry Mayan in arms and take him to his room silently Mayan who snuggle into him,Anurag look back at Nandini who left too behind Manik now only Arman and he left,he look at Arman who had no emotions,he push him aside and walk upstair,Arman look into their direction and let his tears fell.

“In this all we aren't on fault,either me,neither Mom this is all our fate’s fault,I miss you a lot,If you won’t come here then call me to yourself please”

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.6M 204K 76
𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐎𝐫 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢(𝟐𝟏) 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐢...
52.2K 3.1K 24
Nadaniyaan main jo hum say hua,Maaf kari maula. Ye kaisa jurm hua,Kay tera hi mujrim huva. Highest Rankings:- #1 in Son on Nov 2023 #1 in nandini on...
135K 13.2K 41
𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮 A typical Indian marriage of a middle class family. A girl who just completed her studies got married to a middle cla...
Our Angel[SS]✔ Cupcake🦋

Короткий рассказ

26.8K 1.2K 11
Based on BROmance.....