A Letter To You | TayNew

By Andromeda_Virgo

In which Tay loved new with all of his heart but New just wants Tay as his friend and nothing more, so Tay to... More

00
Note.
1. D-day
2. Why? Are You Inlove With Me?
3. Where It All Started
4. Is Loving Him Worth It?
5. Can I Be Him?
6. "Tay"
7. I'll Always Be
8. Perfect
9. Happier
10. I Wish
11. A Piece Of Paper
12. Broken
Luv
Hi.
13. How do we start again?
15. In Between
16. Nowhere
17. Sundown

14. Strong Drizzles and Umbrellas

127 3 2
By Andromeda_Virgo

Ever since morning came, the gloomy atmosphere is evident. Not just in the skies but also in Tay's mood and room. He's feeling blue and even more so when he noticed that it's about to rain. Sometimes he feels at ease when it rains, it's like an arm engulfing him into a hug. On other times, he feels heavy and lonely. A familiar longing rising up in his chest.

He dragged himself to go out and finish his classes for the day and securing an umbrella for himself. As he was about to go out the building, he Saw Newwie sitting on the lounge.

"Tay!" New stood up and approached Tay while holding something that seems like a lunch box bag.

"Hin, what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Aira. That girl's so persistent. I told here that we should meet at uni but she wants to come her."

Tay nooded as he held the strap of his bag, adjusting it for no reason. He glanced at what New's holding and New immediately caught that that he raised what he was holding and proudly smiled at Tay. "I cooked for her!"

"Oh? Are you sure that's edible? How unlucky of her" Tay jokingly shook his head and showed a face of disbelief.

"Hey! You're being mean! Of course it is!"

Tay just laughed and sat down pulling out a book from his bag and accompanied New as he wait for the love of his life.

Not long after, Aira arrived and greeted the both of them. "Tay, do you want to come with us? Let's go to school together."

"I would love to, but I forgot something and I need to go back to my room. You guys go ahead. "

"Are you sure, Tay? We can wait for you." New nooded at his lover's statement.

There it goes again. Her natural kindness that reaches out to everyone. The kind of kindness that does not choose but rather showers it to every soul she met.

"That would be nice, but really, you guys should go ahead."

The lovers finally gave up on their persistence to wait for Tay and decided to go ahead. They exchanged goodbye's and see you around's before parting.

Tay went up to the floor that he's staying only to stare at his closed door. "What am I doing here? I didn't even forget anything."

His phoned chimed and he was bombarded with Gun's text messages. He stared at his phone for a while thinking what could possibly happen. They also don't have any exams for today.

Gun: Oh my god! Where are you? You're gonna be late!

Gun: TAWAN

Gun: Are you out of your mind?

Gun: Are you okay? Are you sick?

Gun: Are you not going to attend our classes?

Gun: Don't tell me you're still asleep? 🤦

Tay glanced at his watch and hurriedly went down. "Just how long have I been staring at the door? I didn't even notice the time. I lost track of it."

He was running at full speed toward the parked vehicles that'll take him to school.

In the middle of class, rain started to pour. He was lucky that he brought his umbrella today. It's his third and last class for today.

The three of them, him, Off, and Gun, agreed to meet up before going home. New said he wasn't sure and just decided to catch up.

"It's raining! I doubt if I can finish reviewing tonight. I think I'll fall asleep." Gun said sighing.

Tawan stared at the window and watched as the rain falls getting harder and harder by each second.

There it is, the familiar hollow in his chest. The yearning, the loneliness, yet also the comfort the rain brings.

"I wonder what he's doing right now..."

"I should stop thinking about him. Atleast for now. Not now."

"Tay? You okay?" Gun asked tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Hm? I am. Just feeling a little bit under the weather." He smiled at them before looking down while fiddling with his hands.

The three of them felt at ease wrapped around a comfortable silence just doing their own things but within the presence of each other. Their peace was soon disrupted when Tay's phone chimed.

Newwie: Tay? Are you out of your class?

Newwie: Can I ask for a favor?

"What now?" Tay blurted out sounding irritated that even he was surprised.

Newwie: It's already raining so hard but Aira forgot to bring her umbrella. Is it alright if you'll fetch her outside? She's at the store across the street.

"Should I?"

"Should you what?" Off asked peeking at Tay's phone but failed when Tay immediately turned it off and slid it inside his pocket.

"Should I fetch Aira?"

"In this weather?? Is Newwie insane?" Gun seems to grasp the situation already and is squinting his eyes at Tay.

"I should, right?"

Gun avoided his eyes and stared outside while Off sighed while shaking his head. The three of them was like in a silent battle and all of them don't want to lose. Who will win?

"I should." Tay immediately stood up before the two can utter a word. He knows that they won't let him do this, but he can't let Newwie down. This is just a small favor. It is dangerous considering the heavy rains but he'll try his best to stay safe.

Tawan: Okay

Newwie: Thank you so much, Tay! I owe you a lot. Still the best man!

He turned off his phone and gripped his umbrella hard before he quickened his pace and prepared himself to be under the droplets of rain with its strong winds.

But the moment he was about to take a step towards the rain, was the moment he asked himself why. Why was he doing all of this? Is it because New is his bestfriend? Is this even normal? The store's just across the street, Aira can still run and find shelter under the waiting shed outside the school. Why did he agree?

He gripped the umbrella's handle contemplating whether to go or not. But in the end, he did. He walked under the rain despite it being so heavy. Being so cold. Being the wind so strong.

He saw Aira standing across the street infront of a store. He expected Aira to be a little bit soaked from the rain, but she wasn't, while he is.

Aira beamed when she Tawan approaching her. Soon after, her eyes showed worry when she noticed that Tay was struggling a litte bit.

"Tay! Oh my gosh! I'm sorry you have to get through that!"

Tawan only shooked his head and assuringly smiled at Aira to ease her worry. "It's fine. It wasn't that hard."

"Newwie insisted that someone should fetch me, while I already told him that I will be fine." She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Here" I handed her the umbrella and decided to just walk under the rain.

"Huh? I'll this alone?"

"Yes. Don't worry about me. I kind of want to play under the rain. Hahaha. It's fine!" I immediately turned my back and started walking. The droplets of rain are slowly hitting my entire body, its coldness embracing me.

I want to go anywhere, but here. I can't stay here any longer. The thought of being with her and seeing New later just bothers the hell out of me. When did I started to feel these emotions? I can't even point this out.

I walked and walked, anywhere that my feet will lead to. Just anywhere.

His feet lead him to a nearby park wherein it is surrounded by trees and there is a small pond at the center. It some sort of a nature park. He entered the park and stared at the pond while sitting on a log.

It's fascinating how someone can mend you and break you at the same time. How you're destructed by a person, yet also crave for that person's comfort. How can someone be the cause of your wound and also be the cure?

How can New be his pain, but can also be his serenity?

I'm exhausted. I don't know when this started but it just suddenly dawned upon me how exhausted I am. How I'm so willing to cross an ocean for people who won't even hop over a puddle for me. How I'm so ready to go such lengths only for them to overlook the efforts I've done. I'm tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
232K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
82.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
28.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........