HARD LOVE

By Taekook_heavenly

This is the another tale of love story featuring none other than two sweetest Duo bubbly, extremely heavenly... More

INTRODUCTION
ch 2: RETURNING
ch: 3 COLLIDE
ch: REVENGE
ch: 4 RUBATOSIS
ch: 5 DEAL
REDAMANCY : returning love
REDAMANCY (2nd)
SYMPHONY
EROS
ch: EROTOMANIA
ch: AGASTOPIA
PRELUDE
Ch : LUDE
THE EVENT
AFFIANCING
LIMERENCE

CHAPTER 1: Beloved

432 14 10
By Taekook_heavenly

The view of the surrounding seems quite relaxing from outside..with sun shining brightly at 7 a:m , butterflies enjoying the sweet scents from the luxurious garden , the high class elite street was as usual full of sophistication..with lots of businessman, celebrities,  idols ets , around every corner of the street , the very well high profiled South Korea, Seoul's Gangnam district In  The Cheongdam-dong neighborhood was the mansion of many elites ....so as there stood.  Kim Mansion

" Wake up little master  ...its almost 8 a:m ....you need to wake up before your mother knows ., you are still in your dreamland"  
Arica an old lady house helper spoke these words from outside of the big luxurious room

Suddenly lots of baffling , hustle and bustle starts happening inside the door which was still closed from outside ..Arica finally got to know her little Master has finally woke up ..

"Waeeeeeeeee I will be again late , I have to hurry up before mom thinks something else ...." Kim taehyung the younger , naughty , bubbly , princely appearance like boy said to himself ...

"I can't be late today also ..Minnie would have came to pic me ....Oh I have to hurry up" lips formed biggest pout as he was muffling these words in his spa like bathroom..

Good morning mom , are u ready !! -  Kim Namjoon the America returned , with high IQ , the eldest son of KIMS spoke ...Co ceo of TL( TIME LUXE)  entertainment still ceo post is handled by thier father MR.kim

"Good morning sweetie....Hope after 1 year you too have started enjoying Seoul.. " Yuna uttered with long smile ..

Kim Yuna the fashion designer , the Ceo of KIM LAUREN FASHION BRANDS .. which is one of the most inspiring platform for fashion interested students, models, and of course being the best brands every celebrity wants to be featured in any ambassador campaigns ....quite strict when it comes to discipline..manners and sophistication...she is very proud of her two gems KIM NAMJOON & KIM TAEHYUNG .

For her ...the only thing that matters the most is her self respect,  her sons and her family definitely MR.KIM too ..

" Where is tae ..Arica ...hope he had slept at correct time in night ..so he would have woke up by now  " Mrs. Kim interrogated ..

" Ya.---aaahh ...hmm ye..yess ma'am.., he is getting ready ....you know from two - three days he has been burning the midnight candle...so I think he is taking some time to wake up an all.... let me see ....." Arica shuttered trying to save his little master ...who is not according to time from 1 months ..

Yuna was out of country for 15 days for her brands management and promotion purpose and rest 15 days she had accompanied Mr.kim to JAPAN...well she is very good lady by heart , loves her family too ...but spending that much splendid time . With her children , .was never her cup of tea ...so she had trusted ARICA with this responsibility...and ARICA does her job fantastically too ....

"Mummmmaaaa .....good morning " a loud cheer came and filled the whole silent atmosphere with his giggles ..

"Tae baby ..calm down and don't run sweetheart ...you will fall..." Yuna cheered at her son ..

"Hyung good morning...,where is dada" .. Tae asked from his brother.

"He will be late ..today let's see ....he is still in his study from night !! I guess there is some important project he had got ...."  Yuna answered her sons..

So let's dig in ...shall we  - Mrs Kim asked her sons

Yess ..let's proceed "  Namjoon answered

Suddenly loud horns started coming from outside the mansion.

I think chimmy came ....byeee guysss

" Byee sweetie ..be healthy and safe ...don't do something which makes us regret at last"  ..Yuna spoke with raising her one eyebrows in suspicious way ..as if she is warning her son to not to break her social norms and respect ..

"Good morning frank "

- Tae wished his guard while moving out of the main door where one big ass modern newly launched Mercedes Benz stood ....with one cute , small and angel like figure stood with hand folds and busy in viewing surrounding...

"jiminaaahhh ....why u blow the horn so loud ..you know whole neighborhood would have heard "- TAE

"Shut up!! We are already late for our first class ..now come and sitJimin snikered to blonde hair boy ...

"Don't worry it's our last year we are seniors...by the way...and you know nobody can scold us ..especially KIM TAEHYUNG..........he he heeee" -TAE

Tae spoke while laughing loudly inside the closed packed car ..which was at its furious speed rode by Jimin..( his school, college bestie....rather than I say dieper days soulmates.... )

Jimin too belong to high class elite family ..Being Mr.kim and Mr.Park good friends or business partners ..

Finally two flower boys reached "the SNU "  biggest college of Seoul with many foreigners , scholars and one of the best teachers ...

As tae got out of  the car in parking area ...somebody threw a crumped papers dipped in colour  .....that landed on tae's newly launched 300$ white top ..well was that throw intentional!

Tae flickered and saw there were two boys ...looking like freshers..who recently got admission over here ...as new session was beginning...

Jimin just smirked ...deciding the future of the two boys ..whether they will be saved or not ....cause Kim taehyung by appearance seems all godly figured ....
But only few knows about his real aura ...that Includes -
PARK JIMIN , JUNG HOSEOK , KIM NAMJOON  ....yes  even her mother thinks her ..child is the innocent one ...with full of elite  manners , sophistication an all ....

"Fuc* ...bastar*s !!! .how dare you even thought to come infront of Kim taehyung..hmmmm ..
You idiots have spoiled my newly launched gucci top ..idiots "

While uttering curses he was proceeding towards those boys ....who didn't bulged from thier place .....in stereotyping of ..cute figured man, honey like skin man can't even touch them ....well wrong pre assumptions though!!

Boo***.....#### you idiots you thought ..you will touch me ... ....well Kim taehyung by his new taekwado techniques...just in 3 minutes made them   taste the ground soil .....

" Leave tae ....what you even get ..by behaving like rascals , thugs it was just a simple throw...." jimin pulled his soulmate ..from them ..handling him wet napkins with floral scent and cleaned the colour drop of Gucci top ..well the spot remain was there ..

"Well it was necessary hope now they won't do this with newcomers who will be coming to college ...it was thier lesson ...they should also know about Kim taetae ..he heeee"

Vmin moved towards thier classes passing by large crowds ..they attended thier two scheduled classes ...

As the sand shifted itself in another chamber ....and time passed by....
It was thier lunch break and they thought to bless the cafeteria with thier presence ...
Vmin along with the hobi was sitting ...on the table ....and they started seeing lots of crowds on the table placed infront of them ....

" What ..Eunwoo has again broke someone's heart or what ..why so much crowds  on his table though....." 
Jimin uttered with questioning gaze ..

" I think this time it's mingyu ....ha haha "
Tae exclaimed laughing ...

" No guysss ..its not about them ...!! It's about thier school friend who used to study in America ...and now transferring here in SNU ....so these idiots are showing off...by showing thier new friends pic to these girls  ......so that they too can gain fans like tae ..he he .Haa "

Jhope erased thier confusion by answering them ....through his information collection process ..

"  Well true tae  has many fans ..but boss's..not girls ...tae collects boys like Pokémon.....he haaa hee  " jimin

Jimin poked in between thier talks ..while tae not minding at all ....
He was planning how to do new mischief..and entertain himself ..

"Well of you have found this much secret information....so may we know the name of thier friend ...who's gonna be our tae's new entertainer ..".
Jimin joked while tae again not minding...the talks ..

Well he is really famous lad ...I hope you guys have heard about"  jeon hyphen labels "....he is thier heir ..younger one I guess .....well as far as I have heard ..his name ..is ......Ahhhh ..name ..

Jeon jungkook...yess jeon jungkook!!!

Jhope tried his best to answer his curious friends ......

But somebody just dropped his spoon with loud thud on the table ...eyes wide open .....

What ...ttt je..jeonnn jungkook..no no ....! Tae thought in his bewildered mind ...

           To be continued.                          

Hope u guys have liked the first chapter, ...for few it can be boring too ..but I promise it will be a roller coaster ride ...many hidden theories ,..extreme hatred ..

Plz look forward and plz do tell me about your thoughts

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
712K 16.2K 18
Angst. Smut. Fluff. 21+ Jungkook / Jimin FF. This story contains very elaborate, violent scenes, these scenes are a part of my imagination. I don't...
95.6K 3.2K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
358K 12.2K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...