HER ARRANGED FAITH!

Door Darkglorywrites

🖤🌼Dedication 🌼🖤 For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... Meer

Characters
* ONE *
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*NINE*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
✨🌼
*TWELVE*
*THIRTEEN*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN* 2k special
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*NINETEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-ONE*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

*TWO*

1.5K 23 0
Door Darkglorywrites

*Namika's Pov*

"Namika beta..... Come dinner is served already" maa {Isha roy} called me from kitchen.....

I was checking about Neet examination and searching about medical.......I am willing to choose science stream..

"Haa maa aayi" (yea mother comin')

I went to dinning table and here we go papa (naman roy)already giving me a death glare.....

"I was studying, papa" his gaze softens and he gestured me to sit....

"Yeh kya padhegi padhna aata bhi hai"(what she'll study you know how to read) This brat will surely get a slap when we'll alone.....

"Tujhse jyda aata hai"(more than you)

(My elder brother aman roy currently studying for NEET )

"Hmmm.....Again you both, eat and go to bed it's 10 PM already"
10 pm sh!t naksh! I increased my pace, last bite stucked in my throat.

"Here take water... Why hurrying so much.?" Maa told and passed water..... I drank and ease the pain of knot.

"Umm....me..? In hurry..? Nhi toh(not at all)"
I placed the dish in sink and went to my room took my phone and checked it for messages but alas, there was noth-
*Notification*
*In phone*

'hey, actually do you know who's neeraj in our school?' He texted I guess it's from unknown number

'Naksh right..?"

'yeah, ohh sorry I should've given you my introduction first'

'No, it's okay and Neeraj is your classmate he's in science section and like you he's also famous for charms, girls always drooling over him and he got irritated by it that's why he's absentee'

'Alright... Thankyou'

'Had dinner?'

'yea a minute ago what bout you?'

'yeah same just 5 minutes ago'

'okay so, great night 💗'

'yeah, umm... Good night 🌼'

*End of convo*

I put the phone aside and did my night routine put on my undereyes cream , lip balm, night cream and acne reducing gel.

'hope he get a nice sleep' the heart he send me was so seraph of him.
He's realy respective to girls and ahhhhhh I don't wanna fall for him like others for his attractive body...... But keeping aside the external beauty his so good just as an angel my angel.......

Like that unknowingly I landed on my dreamland.....

*In morning*

Today it's sunday and I woke up late did my routine.......
It's second day who'll studies today huh?!!
Let's call naintara.........
*Ring*
*Ring*
'Look at your watch it's 11pm you wake me up'

'goshhh! This girl, getup getup it's time to wake up got that?'

'ahh , hmm, what happened any problem?'

'Can't I call you if I'm free or wish to talk to you?'

'yeah and what about your love story'

I coughed as I was sitting next to bhaiya.

'aacha aacha the stories yea these year textbook stories are good then before'

'is there anyone..?"

'hmm, you're right....ohh, you want pictures if the notes yeah that's in my room 2 minutes'

I get up and went to my room and release the stucked breath, a long sigh

'Now alone...? Spill girl's

'so yesterday in the break you-'

'you're repeating it 3rd time'

'okay so he texted me yesterday'

'yea you already gave me the screenshot! Did you forgot that I'm your bestfriend and you can't live without giving me information? Tell something new broh!'

'i was asking what if he thinks I am like other girls who's behind him for his popularity and not for his inner beauty.....?'

' Be Optimistic girl!!! You know everything happens for a reason and we don't know the reason behind it but our mahadev know and he's never make us disapoint'

"BLIND LEADING THE BLIND🤣"

'thats why I love to talk to you.... Thankyou and yea I won't think like that again'

'good..... Haa mummy....Hey namika mummy is calling I have to go okay....'

'okay bye'

'Bye, see you tomorrow or call me later'

*End*

*Naksh POV*

(Take as naksh reference or you can imagine yours own blue eyes guy but think him as side and not so good character only and yea credit to photo's owner it's not mine)

*Mature 18+*

After texting namika for no reason I guess coz I knew who neeraj is and that triggers me more to see him in personal like is he real as my personality but anyway I went to my girl's house riya my current girlfriend or you can say current toy yea I just don't care about love and all if she good at giving pleasure that that's enough for me.....

"Riya.....?"

"You are here gosh I can't just believe" she said and kissed me while Unbuttoning my shirt...... She went down and kissed my jaw....

"God!!!!! You're perfect at it" I complimented her and she blushed and did it with more perfection.......

She went down to my chest and she took my nipples in her mouth sucking it hard my breath hitches here parted my lips and moans were non stop then she reached towards my pride. Undressed her self and started to give handjobs........

"Can I fuck you please...?" I asked means I can just fuck her till her death but I asked wtf and she denied and I felt rejected but she explained that she not comfortable with it as she younger than me and now she can't take it...... But she suggested to fu!k her mouth and somehow that sounds good!!! She took it in her mouth, the warm saliva touched my tip and it felt heaven.....

"Mhmm... baby that's good!!" I was overwhelmed how riya was pleasing me while sucking my
d!ck I grabbed her hair and increased her pace making it in and out in faster way......

"Ahh..... I'll cum in your mouth now take it like a good girl" I increased the pace more and the bed shaked in this speed and her tears were not stopping in any time that's good, that turn me on too much......

After more thrust I release inside her mouth and pulled out with 'pop' sound ..........

"Is that good...?" In response in a nod which was not satisfying me....... I grabbed her hair in fist...

"IS THAT GOOD, GIRL.....?" I again asked she gulped the liquid and my holy god!!!! She's looking so good taking my seeds......

{I'm not making it a good one it's just a average one coz they're not the main characters}

"Yeah it was more than good" she smiled cheekily and that's where I got my satisfaction my pride getting praised.......

"Baby do you want more....?" She asked grabbing my d!ck again and it went all night I cummed 5 times in the whole night , yea I didn't fucked her she was uncomfortable but her mouth is enough. As tomorrow it's Sunday it don't make me skip school...

*In morning*

"Good morning" she hugged me tightly and her lips were still sore......

"Your throat is okay now?"

"I'll take time but with time it'll be okay don't worry" she smiled and I nodded..........

"Let's take a shower then I'll leave okay...?" I said and she climbed in my arms we took a quick shower and I left from her house........

'Goshhh!!!! It went nice but.... I need more wait let me call nisha yea she will do anything but no..... no..... If I'll leave her than probably she'll spill the tea with her friends and it'll be hot topic' I was thinking while driving and I got a notification.

'Baby it's been 3 months we didn't meet' niharika texted me how I forget about her she's also a good one..

'send me your location'

'okay here *location*'

' i'll be there in 10 minutes'

I increased my gear and in no time I went to her place actually a hotel I asked her room no. and went to her......

"my holy god!!!! You're already wet for me and pleasing yourself love I'm sorry for making you wait" she was lying in her bed with closed eyes squeezing her breast and rubbing her clit.. after hearing my voice she jerked her body and ran to me hugged tightly......

"Let me undress you" she said and I let her do what she want even though I was enough from Riya's pleasure sessions.....

She let out a moan when she saw my bidy!! Yea I built up more in 3 months with some good bodycare
"You're changed you..You smell nice as well" I laughed internally ye I changed but the fragrance was not mine it's riya's shower gel used in morning......

And it went wildest ever she rode me.... Sucked me, I thrust her till her last breathe, we both took a bath in her tub with snacks and Netflix......

___________________________________

That's all for this chapter and yea I am not in stackscroll coz I write for my fun not a regular one just writing it for my inner peace you know my fantasies and a little of my reality 🤧

Thankyou if you're reading

💗🌼 Darkglorywrites

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

290K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
218K 8.6K 49
Recommended for readers 18+ Saskia gave up what most people desire for a chance at happiness.That happiness soon changes when a man feared by many en...
11.5K 708 37
~What's the meaning of gifting bangles when you will going to break them? ...
1M 40K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...