Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 30: Rocky Road

3 0 0
By Gamekip99

Tatsumi, Jin, and Esdeath were currently living inside Bols's home and taking a nap, as Jin wakes up Tatsumi to talk about some advice involving love.

Jin: Yo. Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Mph, wha? Yeah, Jim?

Jin: Ok. It's something about Esdeath-

Tatsumi: Dude, I'm ok with it. Believe me. She keeps thinking I don't have a girlfriend, yet I do. Also, it might help. You're the only other guy she sort of likes.

Jin: It's just, first she has the looks of a beautiful maiden. Second, she's strong and can wipe out scores of people. Third, her deadly yet playful personality. And mainly, her love of fighting. I just can't get her out of my head and the more I spend time with her, the more I want to be with her.

Tatsumi: Give it time. And besides, just be persistent and find that moment. Now come on. Let's go find Kije.

Esdeath was still asleep but she woke up and gave Tatsumi and Jin a hug. But she put Tatsumi to her chest, which made him push away.

Tatsumi: How many times do I have to tell you?! I'm in love with-

She then covers his mouth as he tries to speak.

Esdeath: Don't worry, my Tatsumi. I'm awake.

Jin: Come on. Let's go talk to Kije.

They go downstairs and meet up with Bols, Kije, and Louge.

Bols: Bye, honey! Bye, Louge!

Both: Bye!!!

Jin: WAIT!

They stop and glance over to Jin as he runs over to them.

Jin: I think we should make some watches like ours. One for Bols, and one for Run. But I'm gonna need silver. And two watches.

Bols: Don't worry! Let's head to the mines! My friend will be there and I hear he has a large supply of that ore!

They then rush over to the mines but not before Bols kisses his wife goodbye.

====================
==========

They then arrive over at a mine and look around as Bols introduces them to his friend.

Bols: Meet Andre Wolfe! He runs this part of the mines. It's dangerous, but filled with precious ores!

Wolfe: My friend Bols here told me about your little tale, Jim, Todd, and Esme. So when I heard that Jim was an expert inventor, how could I not help you?

Bols: Andre and me are very good friends. In fact, he was my old boss and the one who helped make the ring for my wife!

Tatsumi: How sweet!

Esdeath: (Soon enough I shall be Tatsumi's.)

Jin: (Sentiment. Maybe it might have its uses.)

Bols: We'll get the needed silver. Stay here.

Andre: And be careful with the lower levels! It's filled with Danger Beasts!

Bols: They're fighters too. So don't worry.

Andre: Ok! But just don't stray too far! Give around 10 minutes to get the needed silver!

They then go under the mines as Bols and Andre talk.

Bols: So, how's your daughter? How's Anne?

Andre: Great! Her adventures are a bit dangerous and nearly give me a weekly heart attack with every letter, but she's doing great!

Bols: Also, my condolences to your son.

Andre: *sigh* I sure wish he didn't get eaten by that giant flying Danger Beast.

====================
==========

They look around for Danger Beasts and seem to find quite a lot, with Jin dispatching 23, Esdeath with 19, and Tatsumi with 17.

Esdeath: You can't best me, Jin! I defeated multiple rebelling tribes! The strength of a general is far better than the strength of a 100 soldiers!

Jin: And yet you're still a human.

Tatsumi: (For Ben's sake, please ask him out!)

They continued to kill Danger Beasts down there to train, but soon, they came across a giant Danger Beast made entirely of magma that multiple miners ran away from.

Esdeath: Finally, a challenge. Todd, Jim, go for the legs, I shall try to attack its heart.

Both: Ok.

Jin tries to manipulate the lava's heat away from it and Tatsumi tries to stab it with Incursio, and both worked as it was unable to move, and Esdeath tried to behead it, but her ice just melted.

Esdeath: Oh no.

Jin: Oh no what?

Esdeath: I just remembered this is a Super Class Danger Beast made entirely out of lava and magma. So I can't kill it immediately. But, that won't count me out yet.

She turns into a Falcon and starts breathing ice all over the thing to try and freeze it, but it just keeps on burning the ice off.

Esdeath: (Luckily, my feathers can act as ice shards. And whatever ice I produce, I can use it to heal myself as a Falcon.)

She sends wave after wave of ice feathers into the magma monster while Tatsumi uses Incursio and tries to slice the thing with his light spear and Jin tries to use his sword to slice it.

Jin: Man, I couldn't believe there was something like this hidden!

Tatsumi: You said it!

Esdeath: The joy of battle, my friends! (And future husband.)

They do a lot of damage, but suddenly, the Lava monster controls a wave of Lava and it wipes out Tatsumi and Jin.

Esdeath: Jim! Todd!

She then gets punched by a giant fist into a wall, and is grabbed by the talons and punched twice before being thrown into another wall, close to the lava and the monster throws a giant chunk of rock at the boys.

Tatsumi: Geez! Hothead much?

Jin: Esme!

Esdeath: (I can't believe it. I'm going to die to a giant magma monster as a bird. I always hoped to die in battle. I just wished Tatsumi returned my feelings and Jin would be by my side as my second in command.)

Before it happened, Jin was enveloped in Darkness, and immediately absorbed all the fire and crushed the rock into dust. He then rushes over to Esdeath, holds the bird in his left hand, and starts kicking the Magma Danger Beast's arms off but also punching it with the power of darkness.

Esdeath: (What is this strength? He's doing multiple blows, each with amazing strength. And his dark aura. It's like a demon's.)

He places bird Esdeath in a safe place, as Jin then uses a portal, and it splits the monster in half. Then, he uses a dark powered punch and it lands on the head, blowing it up.

Esdeath: (He's so strong. Yet.....why am I being drawn to him? I can't stop!) I don't why, but I seem to be drawn to you. All this energy. It's like Jim's the embodiment of power.

She keeps on moving towards him, despite the fact he mercilessly killed the one thing she couldn't,and touched his hand. Suddenly, he glares at Esdeath and dark energy started to flow through her.

Esdeath: (What's wrong? My body, it can't move! I'd use an ice attack, but I can't even summon it and it burns up! What do I do? All because I'm weak compared to a god.)

Jin: You did all these crimes, tortured countless, caused uprisings for the sake of bloodlust, not even my attraction towards you can be enough to make you understand that you'll be sent to hell.

Tatsumi: He's gonna kill you!

Esdeath: (I guess I am weak. I can't even best one of a higher kind.)

Jin saw a look of sadness in Esdeath's face, and Tatsumi came over to give Jin a hug, as Jin started to have his dark energy fade. He then hugs Esdeath who, despite the fact she was bested by him so easily, returns the hug back.

Jin: I'm sorry-

Esdeath: Don't apologize. I was weak.

Jin: Strong survive, and the weak die. He's both right and wrong. No one starts out strong. We all start out weak. It's only the experience we gain and the things we do that make us strong.

She was a bit touched by his words, so she then gets close up and decides to nuzzle his neck.

Esdeath: Thanks, Jin. (It's just a form of comfort. We're just friends, maybe?)

Jin: You're welcome. (Where did she pull up that idea of my words being nice?)

Soon, Bols and Andre run down and see the whole part of the mine that the three demolished.

Andre: Oh my god. We were only gone for 10 minutes!

Bols: Sorry, they're a really strong group of travelers.

Andre: Just take the silver and go! I need to clean this mess before work starts!

====================
==========

They go with a briefcase of silver and a watch, and chemicals and magic.

Bols: What's all this stuff for, anyway?

Jin: I'm making these bracelets or watches or whatever you humans mistake them as.

Esdeath: They're meant to call people using magic and also preserve any moments. But also record anything.

Jin: Not to mention they self destruct, which can damage an enemy. Bulat used it as a last ditch effort against Dr. Stylish.

Tatsumi: Which worked. *sigh* I miss bro.

Jin: Same here. But we'll see him again. And besides, you guys needed to mourn since he was a human and you weren't like us. I understand it.

Tatsumi: Wait, did you actually say you miss Bro?

Jin: Yeah. If it makes me less of a man, so be it. I don't care.

Esdeath: Tatsumi? Is he always like this?

Tatsumi: Not exactly. You see, he's the son of the god, Tengoku. And Tengoku's married to an Earthen Spirit. His older brother Jun is at Night Raid's base.

Esdeath: Ah.

Tatsumi: Jin has more intelligence while his brother Jun has better fighting skills. Jun's still smart but not as much, and Jin can fight, just not as well.

Esdeath: Ok then. Uh, Jin? Could you make me a watch as well?

Jin: Once I set up a lab, give me a few hours, and I'll see to it a watch is made.

Bols: Oops! Gotta get to work! Bye! Save that watch!

The masked incinerator rushes off to the city and Jin, Esdeath, and Tatsumi go back to the house.

====================
==========

When they get back to the house, Kije was surprised at the sight of all the stuff the trio got.

Kije: There better be a good explanation.

Jin: I'm making a watch that can tell time, communicate with others, take pictures, videos, and more.

Kije: How?

Jin: Look at his watch and Tatsumi's bracelet. First I need the silver to try and turn this regular watch into that, next I need the magic from these books and this stone to put into the watch, and finally the chemicals are because it's a mix of science and sorcery, like the Imperial Arms.

Kije: Carry on. But you'll have to do it in the attic or your room.

====================
==========

It was nighttime and Jin was working on the watch when suddenly Esdeath comes to his room.

Esdeath: Uh, is it done yet?

Jin: Not exactly. First I'm making one for Bols since he's our main source of recon in the Capitol. Then I'll make one for you.

Esdeath: I have a question. 

Jin: What is it?

Esdeath: What was your species like?

Jin: Well, my dad was a god, mom was also that, and Earthen Spirits used to roam these lands. But soon they stopped coming to he earth after seeing the selfish and inconsiderate humans who exiled us, but the way.

Esdeath: But I don't understand. Earthen Spirits are stronger than any human being could ever hope to achieve in their lifetime. Why didn't you guys just take over us?

Jin: That I don't know. Ask Jun. All I know is because they are the loyal of Tengoku. Anyway, the watch is almost done.

After a bit of time and magic, he creates a watch for Bols and after more time, one for someone else. They were black and gold to trip off the Jaegers as part of Night Raid. First up, he gave Esdeath an instruction manual on how they worked, and she mainly liked the "camera" function.

Bols: Honey, I'm home!

Once they hear his voice, they go back inside the kitchen where Bols arrives and greets his family.

Jin: Hey Bols?

Bols: Yes?

Jin: Here's the "watch" you'll be needing.

Bols: Thank you. What does it do?

Jin: It can call people, text others, and even take pictures.

Bols: Take pictures? Amazing! Let me take one of my family!

Jin grabs his watch, says "Smile!", and he gets a nice picture of them laughing and he has a warm smile upon his lips as he saw them.

Jin: (Brother. Once this world is back on its feet and mom and dad are cured, maybe we can go on some adventures here.)

Esdeath however, she saw his smile when he looked at the photo. Even after it turned into a frown, it was a warm and innocent smile.

Esdeath: (I can't believe it. Jin.....his smile is so nice. And I had the stupidity to reject him. Why? Why?!)

She then pulled up a photo of his smile. It turns out, when Jin wasn't looking, she snapped a photo and saw his smile when he saw the family's photo.

Esdeath: Tatsumi? Does Jin smile?

Tatsumi: Barely. He only smiles when around his brother or good people, I think? He saw me as like his brother, so I sometimes see it. Just not much since he doesn't have a lot to be happy about other than his brother Jun, and people like Jun.

Esdeath: Tatsumi, I'm afraid I cannot chase after you anymore. I hope you can take it well.

Tatsumi: *sarcastic* I'll try to cope. (Yes. Yes! YESSSS!)

====================
==========

A few days pass, and soon, on the fourth day, Isaac makes an announcement. He calls the Jaegers for the meeting but prepares his speech too.

Seryu: Wonder what he called us for.

Run: Remember the plan.

Wave: Ok.

The Jaegers then act idle and Seryu notices Bols's watch

Bols: Hello, Seryu.

Seryu: Nice watch. Where'd you get it?

Bols: Uh, it's, uh, *sigh*. It's a gift a relative of mine forgot to give me on birthday.

Seryu: Well, you got it now! Now where's Isaac? I wanna get back to helping the side of justice!

Isaac then comes out and the group of Jaegers begin to kneel. He clears his throat, and says his speech.

Isaac: (Make them work for us. Or have them destroy us.) Esdeath has died.

This shocked Seryu, but the Jaegers under her pretend.

Seryu: H-H-How?

Isaac: She got killed by a member of the Revolutionary Army.

Kurome: Oh dear.

Wave: How dare they!

Seryu: Why, why?! Why do they always have to take people who are meant to make sure justice prevails?! I'LL KILL YOU, REVOLUTIONARY ARMY!

Isaac: Settle down, Ubiquitous. We're currently trying to find some of them. For now, Zoey Kimberly Kim will take over.

Seryu: Wait, her last name is Kim?

Isaac: I always knew. I just didn't tell you.

Zoey: Silence. Since I've become the newest leader of you all, you'll all follow my orders. Thanks to myself, I've found a base of the Revolutionary Army. We shall be going there. Tomorrow, meet me in my mansion.

Everyone: Yes madam.

====================
==========

Zoey Kim walked to her mansion, or the Kim Family Estate. And she was greeted by a servant.

Servant: Good day, Miss Zoey.

Zoey: Hello, my servant. Where's mommy?

Servant: In the study.

Zoey: Thanks, Kobayashi.

Takahashi: It's Takahashi.

Zoey: Whatever.

She goes into the study, and hugs her mom, who was currently with her father and watching a show.

Zoey: Hi mommy.

Mom: Hi Zoey.

Dad: How was work?

Zoey: Great! I have my own team now!

???: Amazing, sister!

Zoey: Shut up, Shiloh. No one asked your opinion.

Mom: Zoey, you do not act like this!

Dad: He is your brother. And also Dr. Shepherd's new second in command as a scientist.

Shiloh: It's ok.

Zoey: See? He likes it.

Dad: No! No one likes this! Keep this up and not only are you not allowed in the house anymore, but you're out of the will, too!

Zoey: *sigh* I'm sorry.

Shiloh: Anyway, mother and father, we're working on creating Lux and Obscuro. After a ton of work, we managed to get the trump cards down.

The conversation was heard by a flock of crows outside their window. Shiloh saw them and got some seeds to feed them.

Shiloh: Here you go.

Unfortunately, Zoey wasn't a fan. So she decided to shoo them away with her magnet gauntlets.

Zoey: Shoo! Shoo! You stupid crows! Go away!

She managed to hit one in their arm with a bolt and he nearly fell. Zoey then shuts the window and goes to her room.

Shiloh: Why is she like this?

Dad: I wish I knew. But she's stubborn like an ox.

====================
==========

Chapter 30: End

====================
==========

Currently in the hospital, a doctor was doing a checkup on a patient.

Doctor: You sure go on a lot of flights, Narita.

Narita: Well, when you have multiple crows at your mercy, what can you do?

Doctor: Well, you sure don't get many burns on a flight. What did you do?

Narita: Uh, flew near a volcano. Yeah, it's stupid but the view is amazing.

Doctor: *sigh* Here's some pills. Take them once a day for a week. The burn should heal.

Narita: Thanks ma'am.

He then flies out of the doctor's office, and arrives back home. Akira then goes into his study and writes something in it.

Narita: (Najenda, we may be on opposite sides, but I'm just wanting to help you. I know this Capitol is bad, but I want to help you. Not as myself, but as En, a man you trust more than me.)

Yes! Narita is En! Sorry it took so long to release. I had school, then vacation, and finally a snow day in which I released a new chapter for you. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.6K 37 9
I don't need to explain this ( I would but I have nothing) it's on the title and it's in the Bio.
7.3K 2.2K 29
Imagine going from this: "Can I kiss you?" Those words reverberated through my ears and sent shivers down my spine, literally. I could sense the pass...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.