Strangers [KimChay AU]

By ohmysatur

Porchay left Kim at their hotel room after a drunken one night stand. No name & phone number written on a sti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Final Chapter
Short extra: 1
Short extra: 2
Short extra: 3
Short extra: 4
Short extra: 5
Strangers: END.
Strangers: END..

Chapter 7

2.9K 93 2
By ohmysatur

Chapter Text

"I need a week long day off."

Kimhan nonchalantly said to his cousin while they are inside his studio and making some final touches on a song that he recently finished recording.

"Week long, what???"

"I need 1 week day offs."

"Ok but why?"

"I need to spend time with my son."

"YOUR WHAT!?!????"

If one of Kim's expensive speaker gets soaked and stopped working, it's definitely not Vegas spouting water all over it due his cousin's shocking news.

"My son! I need to spend time with Sol, got it?"

"You talked to his father already? He's your son? I have a nephew? Dang! I'm an uncle"

Vegas' voice is a combination of surprise and confusion. He doesn't even know when did his cousin talked to the kid's father and now he's asking for a week long day off to spend time with the kid. And on top of that, he's an uncle- well, that made him excited.

"We met and talked few days ago. We clear things out and he confirmed that Sol is mine."

"Wow! Well, congratulations on being a father- I guess"

"Thanks, man! Now the day offs, I won't accept 'no' for an answer"

"Dude, it's not that easy!"

"Don't care. I want my 1 week off starting tomorrow."

Kim abruptly stood up from his chair, grab his things and walk out of his studio- leaving his cousin alone. He laughs hard after hearing Vegas' loud curses echoing the whole floor.

---

Kim: I'm on my way to your apartment.

Chay: ha? I'm sorry but who's this and how do you know where my apartment is?

Kim: Angel... It's Kim

After sending few text messages to Chay, Kim keep his phone away and starts driving towards the younger's apartment.

Once he arrived, he went straight to the elevator and pressed the designated floor for Chay's apartment. He press on the door bell after dusting off his shirt, and checking himself if he's presentable enough through his phone's camera. Well of course he's presentable, he always does- he's Wik after all.

"How did you get my phone number?"

Is the first thing that Chay said to him after opening the door. That earned a chuckle from Kim while he let himself inside the apartment. Once inside, he softly held onto Chay's wrist and pull the younger closer to his chest.

"Hello to you too, Angel."

He mumbled against Chay's hair.

"P'Kiiim"

Chay whined, his question still isn't answered by the older.

"Okay. Okay. I got it from Sol when I saw him at the park. He's got the keychain with what I assume is your phone number."

Chay nuzzled closer to Kim's chest and mumbled a quiet 'oh'. The two let go of each other after a couple of minutes. They walk towards the kitchen where Sol is seated on his baby chair.

Kim went straight to his son after spotting him trying to chop some baby carrots with his spoon. He ducks down and give a small peck in Sol's head.

"Hi, buddy!"

"Dada!! Eat?"

"Dada ate already, baby. It's fine, you go finish you food."

Sol nodded at him and continue trying to cut his baby carrots. Kim smiled at his son and wipe the kid's cheeks clean. He goes back to Chay after- the younger is leaning on the kitchen counter while watching Kim walk towards him.

Once Kim reached Chay he leaned his head on the younger's shoulder.

"What's wrong, Phi?" Chay asked worriedly at him.

"Nothing. But I have something to tell, I don't know if it's okay to you or not."

Kim lift his head from Chay's shoulder, looks at the younger and smiled.

"I got a week long day off and if it's okay to you, I want to spend it with you and Sol."

"Are you sure? Don't you want to take a rest, I know you've had a hectic schedule the past months."

Concern runs all over Chay's face, he held on Kim's arm and pull the older towards the couch. They sat facing each other.

"No. I want to send and fetch Sol to preschool if you would allow me."

"P'Kim of course you can, but..."

"If my fans or other people recognize me then I'll tell them the truth. I'm not gonna hide or deny my son."

"I know that Phi. But that would---"

"Please don't tell me it would ruin my career, cause at this point my only priority is Sol....and you"

Kim mumbled his last words lowly but enough for Chay to hear. That turned Chay's cheeks to crimson red. Kim smirked to himself knowing he just made the younger blush.

"Okay. It's fine to me, but P'Kim my older brother just told me that he has enrolled me to Univ and classes will start tomorrow as well. I was about to contact my grandparents to help me out with Sol.."

"It's fine, Angel. Let your grandparents stay in Phuket. I'll take care of Sol while you have classes."

"But it's only for a week, after that your schedule will be packed again."

Kim nodded to Chay. What the younger said is true, since he asked for a sudden week long day off, the company would probably dump him works after works once the week is over.

"That's...true. But I have a cousin who just finished college, he's got nothing to do right now- I can ask him to look after Sol while we're both busy. I have my brothers who can take care of him too. We can bring Sol to our family house so he can meet his uncles."

"P'Kim that's too much."

"Angel, it's not. I'm sure they will be delighted to look after our son. Also, the compound hasn't had a presence of a toddler ever since my youngest cousin."

He nods to Kim and agreeing to what the older suggested.

"Okay, if you think it's fine then it's okay to me."

"Great! I got one more thing to ask, Chay."

Kim held both of Chay's wrist giving him a soft full, asking the younger to move closer to him. Chay scoots closer to Kim's side and curiously tilted his head a bit.

"Can I stay here tonight? I will sleep on the couch!"

Kim nervously ask, his grip on Chay's wrist getting tighter but not painful. He waited for Chay's answer while looking anywhere but Chay's eyes.

"You can, Phi. You can sleep with Sol in his room, no need to sleep on the couch."

He plant a small peck on top of Chay's head before mumbling a low 'thank you'

Kim as excited as he is to spend the night with his son, he quickly stood from the couch and goes back to the kitchen where Sol is. Sol's plate is clean, no foods left- he's just waiting for his parents to get him out of the high chair.

"Dada! Sol done eating"

He proudly said to his father, Sol also tried to lift up his plate but it was strongly suctioned on his table. He pouted after failing to show this empty plate to his father.

"Good job, big guy! Come, time to clean you up."

Kim carried Sol out of the high chair and goes straight to the bathroom for him to wipe clean his son's messy face.

"Angel? Can you please hand me Sol's jammies."

Kim half shout to get Chay's attention- which he successfully did. Chay goes to the bathroom holding on to Sol's pair of pajamas for tonight while he watch how Kim clean their son's face. Sol and Kim's hearty laugh fills the small room. Right at that moment is what Chay has been wanting to witness for so long, now he finally did.

"Here's the big guy's jammies!"

Chay said few minutes after Kim and Sol stopped laughing at each other. He walks closer to Kim, his chest nearly touch the older's wide back.

Kim grabbed the jammies and changes Sol's clothes. He lets Sol stand on the bathroom counter as they both made silly poses infront of the mirror.

"Okay, done! Sol is handsome again."

"Sol always handsome, dada!"

"Of course you are baby, cause you look like dada."

Chay shook his head while Kim makes his eye brows move up and down for a couple of time. Kim carries Sol down and let the kid leave the bathroom and run towards the living room.

Kim looks at Chay with his back leaning on the counter and Chay leaning on the door frame.

"So... Am I also gonna get jammies?"

"No?"

"Oh, papa got no jammies for dada then."

"P'Kiiim!!!!"

He enjoys teasing Chay, he loves hearing Chay's playful whines. He loves it when Chay crunch his nose and frowns at him. He just loves having Chay every close to him. He's been wanting to have this kinds of moments with Chay and now he finally did.

"Okay. Okay. I have my luggage in my car."

"LUGGAGE!?!?"

Chay straighten his body after hearing what Kim said. But he thought, maybe the older always got his luggage for extra clothes in his car- he's an artist after all.

He's train of thoughts stopped when he felt Kim giving his cheek a soft poke to get his attention.

"Well, Angel- I know I only asked a sleep over for tonight but I was actually planning on staying here for the whole week."

"And you prepared clothes but left them in your car in case I refuse?"

Kim nodded at him, he moved closer and closer until he can rest his chin on Chay's shoulder.

"Can I please stay here for a week? Hmm?"

"You can, Phi. You should've asked that in the first place."

"That means I can sleep in your room now?"

"HA!?"

"Or not? I mean, I'm fine sleeping in Sol's room."

There's no way Kim is pouting right now, now way! Well, Chay can't see it but he can feel the older's pout against his neck- it tickles him.

"You can, P'Kim."

"You sure? I don't want to force you or something, if you're not yet comfortable with it, I'll respect that."

Kim lift his head away from the younger's shoulder, he cup Chay's cheek with his right hand making Chay tilt his head a bit and lean on it.

"It's okay. I'm fine with it, P'Kim. We'll work this out together, right?"

"Right, Angel."

Kim received a smile from Chay and it warms his heart on this cold night. He took a step back and opens his arm wide, waiting for the younger to get into the hug.

Chay quickly move and wrap his arms around Kim, now it's him burying his face at the older's neck. He felt Kim slowly encircle his arms around his petite body, tight- like the older doesn't want to let go anytime now.

"Papa..Dad-- HUG!!!!"

Sol screamed on top of his lungs when he found his parents in a tight hug, of course the kid wants to be part of that. So he run up to his parents and squeeze himself in between Kim and Chay.

Kim and Chay can't help but to laugh at their son. Sol is now crammed between their legs with Sol's arms wrapped around them.

"Okay big guy, come here"

Kim said as he carried Sol in his right arm, placing the kid between his and Chay's chest. His left arm were wrapped around Chay's waist. Chay moved his arms from Kim's neck to having his one arm supporting Sol's back and the other wrapped on Kim's broad shoulder.

"There you go! Happy, baby?"

"Yes! Sol is happy."

"Papa and Dada are happy too, baby."

And that night was the first time Kim and Chay tuck their son to bed together. The first time they both said 'good night' and 'i love you' to Sol at the same. The first time they both wished their son a good dream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 508 11
Bunch of Kimchay Oneshots just to heal our broken hearts ♡
19.2K 1.1K 21
"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎," ~~~~ "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 �...
20.9K 793 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
2.2K 146 10
Porchay has a very dark past so does Kim. Aside being the youngest mafia leader and having 2 elder brother. Kim is a psychopath who cannot lives wit...