ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ

Bởi Rushdafflover

ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ .sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. __________... Xem Thêm

●ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

146 1 0
Bởi Rushdafflover

rushda nodded cutely she didn't understand what hanan said.hanan just giggle at her.

But when someone knock at the door.they both looked who came.all girls came and throw bucket of rose petals and said."valima mubarak"rushda looked at them shock.

"hatiye bhai yaha se aap ki entry thodi der me hogi jab photos khichengi ab aap jaaiye hame bhabhi ke sath photos khichni hai."aalia said.

"or agar me kaho ki me nhi jaa raha fir."hanan said while folding his hand on this chest."saaaaaaaaaad."shifa shout.saad came and said."what happen."inhe bahar lekar jaaiye."noor said.all girls nodded.

Hanan glared at saad."sorry bhai thodi der ke liye."saad said.hesitatingly.till then all boys came there.

"kya hoa bhai."junaid asked."koch nhi lagata hai teri bhabhiyo ko mujhe bahar nikal ne ki padhi hai."hanan said."why not bhai aap chaliye ye ab jab hi nikalenge jab photographer aayenge."ghazal said.

They took hanan out of the room."chodo kutto."hanan said irritatingly.

●ɪɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ●

"vo karna jaroori tha kya."rushda ask."ha bhabhi unhe bade abbu bula rahe the isliye."noor said.

"OOO"rushda just ooo to them."so bhabhi ab photo session kar le."aalia said.rushda nodded.marium called someone.

A man with camera came inside the room.and salam."aa gaye bhai aap lo badiya badiya si photos le lo."shifa said with a smile.

photographer nodded.and said rushda to do poses.rushda looked at him in confusion.noor helped her in her poses.

After 1 hour when her photos is done. all girls started to take pics with her."groom kaha hai uski nhi kich vani photos."photographer ask."aree ha ham bhai ko to bhool hi gaye the."nisha said."do min bhaiya bulate hai unhe."aarifa said.

Shifa called hanan."bhai aap aa sakte hai photographer aa chuka hai vo bula raha hai."shifa said."hmm aa raha hoon."hanan said.

After 10 min hanan came inside the room.he started to search his wife."aa gaye bhai aap."mahreen said.

"aaiye aapka hi intezaar tha."shifa said while smiling cheekly.hanan glare at her."sir."photographer called hanan."ha."hanan looked at him.

"photos."photographer said."hmm."hanan hummed.and went toward his side.after 15 min hanan solo photos was done."aap aa jaiye."photographer said to rushda."me kyu."rushda looked at him in confusion.

Hanan facepalmed himself."bhabhi couple photo obviously."noor said with a teasing tone."me nhi ooth raha baar baar me already thak chuka hoon pata nhi kitne hi poses kara liye mere se me thak chuka hoon."rushda said while shooking her head.

Hanan came towards bed and pick her up in bridel style.and went back towards the photos place.everyone looked at him in shock and rushda got embarrassed."how shameless you're hhh chodo yaar sharam kar tum itne log hai yaha."rushda mumble angrily.

"ha to jitni derr me tum uthti jab tak venue se bulava aa jata or.mujhe time waste karna pasand nhi hai."hanan said.when they both were fighting photographer took photos because they both were looking cute and the pose was obviously very good.

"bhai ek hi pose me khichvani hai kya photos."shifa said with teasing smile.they both stopped and hanan put rushda slowly on the ground."aap waist pe hath rakh lijiye and aap unke shoulder pe hath rakh lijiye and make a eye contact."photographer said.

rushda and hanan hesitate to do this but in the end they did it.after that photographer giving them poses and they were doing that pose.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 30 ᴍɪɴ●

When all photos were done.baba called hanan to came with all."chalo bhai bulava aa gaya hai."hanan said.
"me saad ko bula deti hoon."shifa said.

"me dirvers se kehta hoon cars nikal vane ke liye."hanan said and went out.

"me kya karu yaha par."rushda ask."aapko hanan bhai ki car me aaoge bhabhi."noor said."or vaha pe phir me mill hi jaongi."shifa said with a smile.

They all went out of the room.after 10 min hanan came back."chale gaye vo."rushda ask."ha chale."hanan asked.rushda nodded and try to stand but fall on the bed again.

Hanan came toward her and pick her up in bridal style and started to walk."yaar matlab tumhe mujhe uthana jaroori hai."rushda said."nhi jaroori nhi hai vo bus baba ne jaldi aane ko kaha tha na isliye."Hanan said sarcastically.

And like this he take me to the car and. Made rushda sit on the fornt seat.Hanan sit on the driving seat.

He start driving.whole drive was silent nor hanan talk nor rushda rushda was looking outside of the car.

Hanan was glancing her time to time.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 1 ʜᴏᴜʀ●

After one hour they reach at the venue.dhol started to make a beat.hanan came out of the car and came towards rushda's side.and open the gate.

all girls came there photographers were taking photos.shifa and noor helped rushda to came out of the car.her veil was on.

Hanan hold her hands and guided her till inside.rushda was just walking like she was walking in her wedding.but now its with her husband.

They reached till stage.stage was very big.everyone came and start to bless them and start to take pics and giving them gifts.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ʜᴏᴜʀs●

Rushda was tried as hell.hanan was busy with his friends.all girls were standing around rushda.

After some time ahmed family came."asllam vallaikum."everyone hug each other and salam each other.hanan also meet with them.

hanan was busy with fahkir bhai."asllam vallaikum meri jaan."appi salam me.tears came.in rushda's eyes she hugged her."kaisi hai meri jaan."ammi asked while hugging rushda.rushda smile and hugged her mother.

Rushda's father caress rushda head softly."or bhai kaise hai aap hame to bhool hi jaate hai sab log."ahad said.rushda called him and hugged him.

"asllam vallaikum."aahil said in his baby tone."vallaikum asllam meri jaan."rushda hugged aahil and kissed his forehead.

"kaisi hai meri jaan."rushda asked.far away hanan was looking at rushda."or bhai hanan sahab kaisa chal raha hai sab."fahkir bhai asked."mashaallah sab accha chal raha hai bhai."hanan said with a smile.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ●

Its the time rushda was going to her home.rushda hugged everyone and salam everyone but the last one hanan."khuda hafiz."she said in low tone.while looking down."khuda hafiz"hanan said in his cold voice.

"fee aman'nillah"hanan said while looking away.rushda nodded her head after bidding good bye to everyone ahmed family left along with rushda.

●ᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ●

At midnight hanan came to haveli back because he have take care of the left food there also.after coming back he went toward his room.after locking his room making it soundproof.he flip on his bed.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

112K 4.7K 29
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 #𝟏 𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞" 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨...
3.4K 286 43
**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖒...
22.8K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
74.7K 3.4K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...