Accidental Marriage

By hayaat_17

The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in... More

copyright
character asthethic
Family tree
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Author
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 46

67.2K 3.7K 639
By hayaat_17

Please i request don't copy my work it took a lot of effort to write this Book...... believe me a lot......i don't how many nights I have not slept because of writing this book.

So please don't copy it's humble request please don't.

"Kuch chizen be-hisab hi achi lagti h
Jaise !
Tumse Ishq"

AN

••••••••••••••••

Author

Nahi reh paaye........mei aur mera dil aapke bina.............., chandni said looking at Abeer.

Chandni moved her hand forward and was about to touch Abeer's cheeks when she heard a knock on the door.

At the same moment she saw that he's disappeared from that place.

With the restless heart, Chandni start searching for Abeer everywhere in the room.

Where have you gone?.........., Chandni spoke while touching her forehead and in frustration she closed her eyes for a second.

He is not here i was hallucinating him............, Chandni said and again' heard the knock on the door.

Chandni quickly adjusts her appearance standing in front of the mirror and then went to open the door.

Chandni opens the door and found  Ahana and Aditi who are standing fully dressed for party in front of the door.

Oh hoo some looking beautiful as always..........., ahana said with a smile on her face and entered the room.

Chandni, who was still thinking about Abeer and whatever happened and she felt few second ago lost in that thought she just simply nodded her head without paying attention to anything.

Chandni?.........., ahana called her seeing her lost in her thoughts while hearing ahana voice chandni regained her senses.

Wo aagy........ everyone came....i mean all the guests and family......all the family members are present downstairs?................., Chandni asks while fumbling with her word's and looking towards Ahana then Aditi who's currently going towards her vanity.

Yes... But I think bhai has not came yet............, Ahana said looking at chandni.

He might have arrived by now..........., chandni thought.

Uhm .... let's go downstairs.........., chandni said meekly while nervously fisting with her fingers.

Wait girl..........., aditi said and brought Kajal from her venity.

Aditi stood in front of chandni while she just looked at her confusingly

Hum nahi chahte humhari chaand jaisi chandni ko kisi ki Nazar lag jaaye ................, Aditi said smiling then put a black tika behind chandni's ear.

Yes we don't want that ........, Ahana said smiling looking at aditi then chandni.

After that they go downstairs they saw all' the guest are already present there.

As they entered the party , at the same time Ruhan and Abhi come to them.

They both stood in front of them and smiled brightly.

This trio looking beautiful as always ......... how are you all three............., Abhi asked looking at girl's while ruhan nudged him slightly.

What?........, abhi asked looking ruhan.

Bhai dheere bole ........ Abeer ne sun liya to tu gaya..........., Ruhan whispered in his ear.

He hasn't come yet, at least till then let me admire my gi.....i mean the beautiful girl's............, he whispered while smiling nervously.

He did not came but his younger version, his brother, is coming here..............., Ruhan said and pointed with her eyes in the direction from where Aditya was coming towards them.

Ruhan Bhai......Abhi Bhai......how are you both?................, adi said while standing beside them and then looked at them carefully then his sister's.

Ruhaan Bhai, your dress colour is matching with Ahana Di and abhi Bhai your dress colour is matching with Aditi Di..............., Adi asked and scanned all four of them with his eagle eyes one by one.

All four of them become completely silent and the smile immediately disappears from their faces after hearing Aditya's words.

Why do I feel there's something i don't know... first Chandni di and bh..........,Adi tried to say when he was cut off by chandni loud voice.

Adi you are looking very handsome............., chandni said smiling nervously while looking at him.

Really?.....oh ..i mean ... yes, I am handsome since birth.........and today, i had taken more time to get ready........so it's obvious dii I will more handsome today.............., adi said correcting his hair's while they all just smiled listening him.

Riva di ..... where's she?..........., chandni asked not finding her in the party.

She's not here.....she has a important modeling shoot with a company which is why she is not here otherwise I don't think she will ever miss her Bhai birthday................., adi said while chandni just nodded hearing this.

They all started talking while Chandni's gaze kept moving towards the entrance and kept waiting for that particular person because of that she could not pay attention to anyone's conversation.

Ab wapas bhi aa jaayein.......this 3 years of waiting is enough............., chandni thought in her mind while she kept looking at the entrance.

Chandni traced broke when she heard his grandmother voice and saw her standing beside herself.

Chandni looks at grandmother and smiles slightly and thanks her with her eyes for the saree.

Abeer' will be here in half an hour.........., dadi said looking at Chandni then other's.

I already knew that bhai would come late, as he has an old habit of making everyone wait................, adi said and corrected his suit collar.

I know you're waiting for my grandson but you know intezar ka apna hi maja h .............., dadi whispered slowly looking at her while chandni just nodded half heartedly.

They all started talking and after making her heart understand that' in few he will be here with her she starts interacting with everyone and after a few minutes Adi said something that's make her heartbeats raised.

Bhai is here ..............., Adi said while hearing this chandni became silent and gets frozen at her place.

Chandni started playing with the end of her saree in nervousness and did not move to look at him.

She remained standing in her place while other's went towards Abeer except dadi.

You were waiting for him since then and when he has came you are not even looking at him............, dadi looking at chandni while hearing dadi words she also looked at him.

I am scared and nervous.....I don't .. I don't know what I am feeling dadi...........there is strange feeling in my heart..............., chandni muttered slowly looking at dadi.

It seems that our chandni is a little more in love..........., dadi said in teasing voice while looking at her.

Don't feel scared everything will be okay ....... now turn and look at him, see how his eyes are searching for you..................., dadi said while hearing this chandni smiled and turned to see him.

Chandni saw that Abeer was dressed in black colour attire while his hair's are perfectly set and he is looking handsome as always.

Abeer was talking to some guest while still searching for the that special person.

When his gaze found that particular person he was searching he got to know that the person was already looking at him and after making an excuse he starts coming towards her where she's standing.

While seeing him coming towards herself chandni little hided behind his grandmother.

Abeer came and stands in front of his grandmother and then touches her feet.

Happy birthday Abeer....... now get married as soon as possible and make me a great-grandmother............, dadi said in little teasing voice while first looking at abeer who's looking at chandni.

I will.........., Abeer said looking at grandmother then her while hearing this chandni blushed.

Bhai, I even found a girl for you........., adi said while coming from nowhere and standing beside Abeer then looked at chandni with a smile.

Before anyone can say anything, Suhana comes and takes abeer with her to start the function.

Just like Abeer doesn't like cutting cakes and loud things so there's no things like that was present there and after few minutes his siblings dragged chandni with themselves and stood infront of him.

Bhai we have prepared a gift for you ..............., the trio said smiling and pointed towards the white screen.

Then immediately his sister's stood one side of him and adi with chandni stood other side of him.

And in few seconds Abeer's childhood pictures started appearing one by one on that white screen.

All of Abeer's childhood photos are appeared on that screen with his family members, with his best' friend and also his school days, college days and his graduation all' the photos were flashed on that screen.

Bhai Adi the last picture is suprise for both of you..............., aditi said looking at them while her both the brother's looked at her confusingly.

As the last picture plays on the screen, Adi looks at Abeer', felt betrayed.

Bhai you really did that I thought you were just teasing me ....you really hung me upside down............., adi said standing infront of Abeer.

I have never lied in my entire life, except once..........., Abeer said first looking at adi then chandni who's standing behind him.

Okay forgive me for that............, Abeer said looking at him.

Bade bhaiya h esliye maaf Kiya........., adi said with smile on his face at the same time Aditi came infront of Abeer.

Bhai now it's time to dance ..........., aditi said and forwarded her hands towards him.

I don't want to ..........., Abeer said looking at aditi.

Bhai please please please............., aditi requested and at last he went with her on the dance floor.

Ruhaan with Ahana and Abhi with his sister also joined them on the dance floor.

Abhiraj, who had been noticing the chandni for a long time, seeing her standing there he started moving towards her.

Adi who's noticed Abhiraj standing infront of the chandni he immediately forwarded his hand in front of her.

You look for someone else, she is already belongs to someone ......means di is mine dance partner now............, adi said and faked smiled looking at him.

let's go di............, adi said and before she could react he dragged her with himself on the dance floor.

Adi ...i don't want........, chandni said looking at him.

Di please dance with me I don't have any partner............., adi requested looking at her while making puppy faces.

At last seeing his face she agrees with him and they both also started dancing with everyone.

Bhai kaise lag rahe h di?............, adi asked looking at her, who's looking at abeer after every second.

Ha?........, chandni asked looking at him.

Di Is Bhai looking that handsome today ?.............., adi asked teasingly while chandni looked at him in confusion.

you're looking at him after every second........, Adi asked, looking at chandni while still dancing with her.

It's not like that........., chandni said at the same time they're partner got changed.

Chandni stands in front of Abeer and at the same time a romantic song starts playing.

Chandni looks into Abeer's eyes and at that moment she feels Abeer has placed his hand on her bare waist then he pulled her towards himself without saying anything.

She shivered under his touch and in his gaze and after seconds chandni slowly put her hand on his one shoulder.

Happy Birthday.........., chandni said and looked at his face.

Abeer hummed in response and again pulled her towards himself while still dancing.

Chandni breath hitched when she felt that he is making her stand on his own feet and tightening his hold on her waist.

She immediately starts looking on the other side to check if anyone noticing them but she gets relieved when she notices that all the lights are closed only there is white light which is not on them at that moment.

At the moment Abeer made her turned and then back hugged her.

Mr Rathore..........., chandni softly muttered when she felt him taking a deep breath near her neck.

We ...aren't in our ..room'.............., chandni muttered with a great difficulty as she felt his hand's sliding towards her bare belly.

And at the same time the song stops and seeing this chandni immediately removes herself from his grip .

All' the lights went on while chandni felt that her saree plates are not correct because of dancing.

She looked at him for second then moves away from there and starts going towards the room to straighten her saree.

Abeer saw her leaving from there and also noticed that why so he also went after her.

Chandni, who entered the room, was about to close the door when Abeer stopped her and went inside the room.

Aap yahan?........., chandni muttered looking at him.

came to help you........., he said while chandni looked at him in confusion.

You're saree plates........., he said and knelt down infront of her.

You again tried ......do you really want to go away from me?..................., Abeer asked while correcting her saree plates.

Chandni felt silent remembering that and after second slowly put hand on his right shoulder.

You may not have missed me but I did ......i missed you all the time during these hours........., Abeer said looking at her and stood up.

Chandni is about to reply that she also missed him a lot when his phone starts ringing and seeing his phone screen without waiting for her reply he left that room.

After correcting her saree properly she comes out of the room and thinks of searching for Abeer to make everything right between them when a lady calls her who's standing with his mother and grandmother.

you are very beautiful .....Our Abhiraj had praised her a lot ever since he met her..............., that lady said looking at chandni the elder Rathore ladies.

We want your Chandni to be our daughter-in-law............, that lady said and on hearing this, chandni gets shocked.

Chandni and other Rathore ladies also felt silent for few seconds after hearing this while at the time she noticed that Abeer is standing few steps away from there.

She immediately looked his grandmother and shooked her head in no and then noticed that Abeer is going away from while taking long steps towards entrance.

Chandni immediately tries to leave from behind him because she knows that listening this he must be angry and hurt.

Whenever she tries to go away from there that lady stops her but after great difficulty chandni leaves from there and goes towards the entrance where he had gone few minutes ago.

When chandni reached outside she saw that Abeer was sitting inside his car then drove his car out of the villa at high speed while three four cars followed him.

I am late again like I was before on the day we got married............, chandni muttered while standing at the same place for few minutes.

And after that chandni immediately goes to her room without anyone noticing.

Abeer pov-

I heard whatever that lady said and waited for red to say something but when she didn't uttered a word, I immediately leaves from there.

As i knew that if even a second i would stay here i would do destroyed everything.

I immediately came out and sit in my car and drive away from the villa at high speed.

I just kept driving for hour's at high speed and i don't when my attention gets distracted and i lost my control on the driving wheel.

My car collides with a huge tree and the front mirror got broken but the grace of god didn't anything happened to me except a cut on my one palm.

I got out of the car and at the same time Neeraj and all the bodyguards come running towards me.

Go away from here..........., i said in stern voice and listening this after a second they all left me alone there.

I Just sat on the ground and started looking at the sky.

Why does she want to go away from me? .............Couldn't  ......couldn't she understand from my gestures, from my eyes, that I have fallen in love with her?..............., i just murmured looking at those star's.

She loves me, then why ... why can't she understand the condition of my heart?.........Ye kyu nahi samjh paa Rahi ki Mera Dil uske liye dhakane laga h ?................, i muttered helplessly looking at those twinkling stars and then rested my back on the car.

My dear grandmother of my wife ......why can't your chanda understand that I have started loving her...., I asked looking at those star's whom she see everyday and also spend her time while looking at these star's.

I remained sitting silently like that for a long time and then after an hour neeraj comes to me.

Sir....... should we go home?........., he said and i just nodded.

Chandni pov

I waited for him in my room for a long time but when he didn't come. I took his gift and went to his room to check if he had come back yet or not.

I entered his room and found that he had not yet come back.

I waited for him for a long time while walking to and fro in the room.

As get tired I went towards his bed and then put his gift on the night stand drawer then looked at his bed.

Should I sit here?............,I thought.

If I have to take our relationship forward then I have to take this little steps towards him............, i thought and sat on the bed.

I took out my earrings and kept them on the night stand and then started waiting for him.

I didn't know when i fall asleep while sitting like that resting my back on headrest.

I woke up from the sleep when i heard the door opening and closing sound and listening that sound i immediately opened my eyes.

I found him standing in front of the closed door, there was mud on his shirt on the some places and two buttons of his shirt were open, his blazer was hung on the one hand while his hair was completely scattered and because of that his forehead was completely covered with hair's.

Where were you.......i have been waiting for you ............, i asked getting down from the bed and walking towards him.

It's too late, go back to your room............., he said without looking at me and passed by my side.

He went towards his bed and threw his blazer there and before i could say anything to him he started walking towards the door which I think is the bathroom.

Seeing him going away,i immediately caught hold of one of his hand and at that very moment i noticed that his palm was injured.

How did you get hurt? ............, i asked while standing infront of him and carefully taking his hands in mine to check that he didn't hurt himself that much.

You don't need to worry..............., he said and immediately removed his hands from my hold.

Mr Rathore.......... what happened to you?......... aap aise kyu kar rahe h?..........., i asked and took a step a closer to him with a great courage.

Aap puch Rahi h?....... Every day...everyday you try to go away from me.......if I had not planned everything before leaving from here...... then i think you have left me like you have planned........You also want to get rid of me ?....... like Mo........, He said looking into my eyes and suddenly becomes silent for second without completing his sentence.

Jaayein aap yahan se.......maybe whatever little things are right between us may also get spoiled because of my this behaviour............., he said and before that I could react a bit he walked away from me towards bathroom with long steps.

I stood there quietly and watched him going inside the bathroom and from his voice, i could tell that he was hurt by past behaviour.

I inhaled a deep breath and convince my heart that today i will make everything right between us and after consoling myself, I went and sit on the edge of the bed.

I sit on the bed and waited for him but at the same time, what he said few seconds ago came to my mind.

Like whom?.......who left him?..........,i thought but couldn't get any answer.

But I let that question go because at this moment the most important thing is to make everything right between us and with that thought i started silently waiting for him.

After a long time the bathroom door opened and I saw him coming out of the bathroom with the first aid box.

And as soon as I saw him, I immediately stood up from the bed but remained standing at my place.

He stood there near the bathroom door and I could tell that form his face expression that he didn't expected me to be still here and also noticed that he eye's were red and little swollen.

Did he cried?............, i thought while he again he ignored my presence and went towards the bed.

He sat on the bed and kept the first aid box on the bed infront of himself  and starts taking out medicine from it.

With slow steps I went to him and then sat on the bed in front of him.

He didn't look at me even once and take out the medicine from the box.

Seeing him ignoring me again and again i sighed and just took the medicine from the his hand and forwarded my hands towards him.

please give me your hand............., i said looking at him.

I will do it myself............, he said without looking at me and tried to take that medicine from my hands.

Please............., i couldn't do anything except request and still kept my hand forward towards him.

After few seconds of silence, he extended his injured hand towards me without even looking at me once.

I opened the medicine cap and then carefully took his hand in mine and started applying the medicine on that injury.

While I was putting medicine in his injury i could feel his gaze on me all the time.

At that time i could not understand why my heart got a strange relief feeling his gaze on myself.

I started bandaging his injured hand and did not raised my head to look at him because I knew that if I looked at him, he would again start avoiding me.

After bandaging his hands, I started putting the medicine back in the first aid box and at the same time he stood up from the bed and i looked at him.

Thank you........now you should go to your room and sleep..... Raat bahut hogi h........, he said without looking at me and took a two steps forward when my voice stopped him.

Uhm...I am staying here .........., i said looking at him who's has turned his back towards me.

Then you should sleep .............., he said and again take steps towards that' pay glass door.

Where are you going?.............., i asked while standing up from the bed.

Aapko mera pass aana pasand nahi esliye dur rehne ki koshish kar raha hu.............., he said and without waiting for my response he went to the garden of his room through the glass door.

(You don't like my coming near you so I'm trying to stay away)

Neither he is looking at me nor calling me Red........., i muttered helplessly and started tracing my wedding chain while closing my eyes.

Take a deep breath chandni you have to make everything right..........,

After making myself understand and taking deep breaths, I went to the garden of his room and saw that he is quietly sitting on the swing and looking at the stars.

With a slow steps i went near him and stood next to the swing.

I know that from the jiggling sound of my bangles and anklets he got knew that i have come and stood near him but still he didn't look at and kept looking at the stars like before.

Naraz h ?..........., i asked looking at him.

Nahi.........., he said and rested his back on the swing frame.

Then why aren't you looking at me?............., I asked and sat next to him on the swing.

Is it necessary to express everything with word's?.........aap bhi to jaane ki koshish karein ki mere Dil ki Raza kya h .................., he said looking at the sky and i noticed that the they're many stars present in the sky and they were shining more brighter today.

(You also try to know what is my heart's desire)

Listening him i became silent because I knew that i was wrong somewhere and I never cared for his feelings.

Ever since he came to know all the truth about me, he never once spoke to me with a raised voice, always took care of me and make sure that I am comfortable around him.

But what I did always neglected his feelings, sometimes gave the name of guilt and sometimes attraction.

I was thinking that only when I saw that he got down from the swing and stood.

Suniye........, i called, I got down from the swing and immediately went and stood in front of him.

Ab narazgi bhi nahi jata sakta?............, he said looking into my eyes and then passed by my side at that moment I took hold of his one hand and stops him going away from me.

Author

O khadha rakhda h tu ohla
( Why you have kept standing away from me?)

Chandni sings the first line of the song while holding the one hand him who's stood back facing her with her both small plams.

Dil kehnda mei tainu bola
(My heart desire that I say to you)

Tu ajj mainu khud cha sama lein de
( Let me embrace into you today)

Chandni sang these lines and stood behind Abeer and then pressed his forehead on his back.

Tu ajj mainu nede nede aa Lein de
(Let me get little closer you today)

Chandni sang the last line while back hugging him then hid her face in his back.

Bas maaf bhi kar dein.......I won't be able to bear your igno_rance anymore ....... I am sorry......., Chandni said in broken and teary voice while still back hugging him.

As Abeer hears Chandni's broken voice and he feels that she is crying, he immediately turned towards her

You don't need to say sorry Red......... it's all...all my fault....If I brought you with me after our marriage then i think everything not went like this.....like this much complicated between us .......I spoiled everything...., Abeer said and knelt down infront of her.

Forgive me Red .... for not accepting you as my wife the night we got married...... I know everytime I hurted you with my word's but please forgive me ..............., he said and pressed his forehead to her stomach while chandni slowly touched his hair's.

Accept me ardhangini ........as yours .....as yours husband........
i know i have anger issues, but I promise i will change myself...............,Abeer said in a broken voice while tightly hugging her waist and hiding his face in her stomach.

You don't need to change yourself....... aap jayse h mujhe waise hi pasand h........, chandni said while collecting him in her embrace and kissing his hair's.

Chandni started running her one hand through his hair and with other one started caressing his back and shoulder to calm him down.

When chandni felt that the now Abeer breathing is normal and he calm down a little.

She knelt down in front of the him and cupped his face with both her hands and then pressed her forehead against his forehead.

Both remain silent for a while and after a few seconds Chandni looks at Abeer's face and caresses his cheeks gently and while smiling slightly.

You're my husband.......budhu.........., Chandni said while still cupping his face and looking into his brown eyes.

Jaane kyaa wo keh gayi
Aankhon ki bhasha mein
Dil mera Dole aasa nirsha mei
Us par jaan lewa
Ye tanhai Sajni

•••••••••••••••••••••

Precap

Aap dono ne bhaag ke shadi ker Li?,Now Chandni di is pregnant, that's why you are telling me this right?.............., Adi said in one breath while getting up from the chair in shock.

He looked at both of them who's silently sitting on the bed and again continued without any break.

Pack your bags Bhai, dadu will definitely going to throw you out of the house, Bhai.............., Adi said and listening him chandni tightens her hold on Abeer's hand.

(Wait wait, let me first thank you guys for so many nice comments.

So thank you thank you so much for all that lovely comments ❤️.

You guys always ask me what is my Instagram?
So answer is this i don't have any Instagram I'd for this story nor do I have any intention of making one because I know I won't be able to manage that account as this year is going to be very hectic for me also important for me)

Bye byeeee❤️
Your writer
AN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 10.7K 30
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
1.1M 72.5K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
3.4M 194K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
804K 61.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...