kidkouji

By Aniketpg244

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the masterpiece of the whiteroom goes to school as a 9 year old kid. Read how he will he... More

First day
Day 2
swimming
May 1
Getting points from senpais
study groups
Kiyo vs Manabu
Midterms
saving Sudou Midterm (short )
Saving sudo (ryuuen) part 1 short
sakura airi monologue
the start of the trial
the trial and Sakura airi
Getting sakura to help
(short ) expelled students and reactions
the cruise
new fanfic
the island exam part 1
island exam part 2
island exam results
zodiac exam
zodiac exam part 2
new fanfic
kei

prolouge

4.6K 77 4
By Aniketpg244

( the first few chapters are really bad ) ( should skip to later chapters)

Kiyotaka is a 9 year old who has reached level 10 in the whiteroom, currently walking down the hall at night gaining him attention from the whiteroom instructors. 

He walked into a large room with expensive looking chairs, coaches and a large table made of pure gold. There in front of him was his father the man who owns the whole facility and beside him was a young man with white hair and glasses. 

Professor Ayanokouji : Kiyotaka you have completed the current curriculum of the whiteroom, so i have decided to allow you to leave until we increase the curriculum of the whiteroom, this mans name here is sakayanagi, he is the chairman of ANHS. I believe it will be best for all of us if you go to his highschool as a kid. You can leave, be ready in a week. 

Chairman Sakayanagi : I look forward to having you at my highschool. 

Kiyotaka : Thank you.

That means that i will get to live a normal live. Will i get to live a normal live ? Will i get to friends ? its useless asking those questions, i should get ready  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 568 23
This is a story about ayanokoji kiyotaka (mc) who was released from the white room and was brought to Tokyo Metropolitan advance Nurturing high schoo...
145K 6.2K 27
Ayanokoji kiyotaka, a boy who has been training and studying his whole life, but now that he has a chance to live a new and peaceful life, what does...
5.4K 303 7
A lack of purpose. This is something that could describe Ayanokouji Kiyotaka after his time in the White Room. People are creatures that are defined...
341K 11.4K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...