𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

By MRSBVRBIE

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.. More

preface.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty one.
chapter thirty three.
chapter thirty four.
chapter thirty five.
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven.
chapter thirty eight. *LC*
newneww.

chapter thirty two.

6.8K 432 174
By MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

To Summer, From Cole by Summer Walker played in the bathroom as Mieke stood in the shower, washing the soap off her body. Today was the NFC championship game, and the Philadelphia Eagles were playing the San Francisco 49ers. The winner of this game would secure their spot in the Super Bowl, where they would face the AFC winners, which is either the Cincinnati Bengals or the Baltimore Ravens.

Both the Eagles and the 49ers had a solid season, but the Eagles had an even stronger season.

Keanu's stats were incredible, making it clear that he was one of the best quarterbacks in the league, if not the best. He's thrown for over 5000 yards, 55 touchdowns and only 5 interceptions just this season alone. His yards and passer rating is among the highest in the league.

On top of his impressive stats, Keanu was also nominated for both the Walter Payton Man of the Year and Most Valuable Player award at the upcoming NFL Awards Show. The people loved him, and with his skills, it was easy to see why.

Mieke closed the shower water and hummed to herself, "Call me when you need some love."

Mieke took off her shower cap and grabbed her towel, drying her body thoroughly before wrapping the towel tightly around her. She stepped out of the shower and slipped her feet into her slippers before walking to the sink.

Mieke brushed her teeth, did her skincare routine, and then grabbed her makeup bag.

She typically doesn't wear makeup because the weather is often hot and wearing it makes her uncomfortable. However, it's cold today, which gives her a rare opportunity to finally wear some makeup. She didn't want to apply too much, as it was just a football game after all, so she chose a simple and understated natural makeup look.

"Bae!" Mieke yelled as she frantically looked through her makeup bag for her Elf Brow Lift. With her eyebrows furrowed, she searched high and low but couldn't find the product. "Bruh."

She set the bag down and walked towards the bathroom door. With the door now open, she saw Keanu laying on the bed, completely absorbed in the game. "You ain't hear me calling you?"

Keanu tore his gaze away from the TV screen, "Nah, I ain't hear you. Why? What you need?"

"Do you know where my elf brow lift is?"

"I don't even know what that is Mi."

"It's the clear container with the black top that says Elf Brow Lift. I'm always using it on my eyebrows with the brow wand. I can't find it."

Keanu thought for a moment and then said, "Oh that? No. Where's the last place you had it?"

Mieke scanned the room, thinking about where she might have left her elf brow lift before she looked back at Keanu, "I went to Khouri's house with it, but I remember leaving with it too."

"You remember coming in the house with it?" Keanu inquired and Mieke shook her head, "It's probably in the car then." He suggested.

Mieke thought for a moment, trying to recall where she had last seen her elf brow lift. She then remembered putting it in the cup holder in her car, and she spoke up. "It is, I remember now."

"You need it right now?" Keanu asked, glancing at Mieke for confirmation. She nodded in response. "You remember where your keys at?"

Mieke glared at Keanu as he got up laughing, "It's on the nightstand. Who's in the lead?"

Keanu grabbed the keys to Mieke's grey 2024 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 63 S Coupe that he gifted her. "The Ravens. The Bengals had a good comeback play and tied it up, but the Ravens just took the lead again. They ain't fucking around."

Mieke turned her attention to the TV, where the Baltimore Ravens were consistently extending their lead. After watching carefully for a few moments, Mieke tore her gaze away from the screen and looked at Keanu. "I hope the Ravens win," she said with a small smile. "This gon be the best game if yall two play against eachother."

Keanu nodded in agreement. "Me too. Ima be back." With that, he walked out, leaving Mieke to continue watching the game on the TV screen.

Mieke was never a fan of football or sports. She had always thought it was just grown men running around with a ball, and she never understood the appeal. Even when she dated Keanu during high school, she still couldn't get into it. Football was just a boring game to her, and she only went to the games to support him.

But now everything's changed, she actually understands what's going on and isn't only just there at the football games to support Keanu; she actually enjoyed watching the games too.

After a few moments, Keanu returned to the room and Mieke's face lit up when she saw him holding her elf brow lift. "Thank youuu."

"You welcome." Keanu replied.

She grabbed the product from him and went back in the bathroom. She picked up her brow wand and dipped it into the elf brow lift before applying it to her eyebrows. Meanwhile, Keanu stood in front of the TV, watching the game.

The game then went on a commercial break, and Keanu walked away and made his way into the bathroom, where he found Mieke now applying the primer to her face. He just stood there, watching her, not saying a word. He was always standing, just watching her as she got ready.

Mieke glanced back at Keanu, "Do you think we're starting to look alike?" She asked.

Keanu shrugged and walked over to Mieke, standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked at their reflections in the mirror. Studying their features, he couldn't help but notice the similarities. "Yeah, we're starting to look alike, It's our eyes, I think."

Mieke raised an eyebrow, "Really?" She furrowed her eyebrows, examining their features in the mirror. "I don't see it. Haveli told me that. I'm gonna start spending time away from you because even though I can't see it, others could."

Keanu rested his chin on her shoulder. "What you mean? That's a good thing. I ain't ugly."

"You aren't but auntie likes looking like herself." Mieke replied before she continued with her makeup while Keanu was watching her. He was already prepared to leave, He was just waiting on Mieke and Skyler to finish getting ready.

After Mieke finished her makeup, she walked into her walk-in closet. Over time, Mieke and Keanu had decided to move in together, leaving his old house for a bigger and better home.

Mieke didn't pay any bills. Keanu covered everything, even though Mieke could contribute. He insisted on handling all the expenses, allowing Mieke to work for her own pleasure, as she loved helping kids understand their feelings.

Mieke searched through her closet for an outfit and she settled on wearing her oversized Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Leather Jacket paired with a black sleeveless cropped tank top and black legging boots. For accessories, she opted for her black YSL envelope chain wallet bag, her Gold K initial necklace, and her three Cartier rings.

After changing into her outfit, Mieke left the closet, removed the clips from her hair, and brushed out her curls smoothly. Once her hair was styled to her liking, she sprayed on some of her Maison Francis À la rose. She then grabbed her bag and walked out of the bathroom, closing the light behind her. "The queen is ready now."

Keanu just smiled at how good she looked. Mieke glanced over at him and asked, "What?" She then walked to the mirror in their room, staring at herself. Posing, she pushed her hair behind her ear. Unbeknownst to her, Keanu pulled out his phone, recording her as she struck poses.

Mieke glanced over at him, seeing that he was recording, and smiled. "What? I look good?"

"Yeah, You look beautiful." Keanu complimented, a smile evident in his voice. He did a little laugh as he zoomed in on her face, capturing her features. "That's my lady, stunt a lil bit." Mieke struck her go-to poses— the peace sign, the duck face, and running her fingers through her hair. Keanu recorded her every move before turning the camera to face himself again, whispering to the phone, "My lady." and ended the video.

Mieke grinned, "Thank youuu." and extended her arms for a hug. Keanu got up from the bed and walked over to Mieke, and acted like he was going to hug her and then smacked his hands down on her ass. Mieke kissed her teeth and pushed him away, rolling her eyes. "Bye bro."

Keanu started singing horribly, "And I love you, and I love you, and I love you for that, baby." He grabbed his bag, phone, and headphones. As he headed towards the door, he yelled, "Sky!"

Skyler yelled from the hallway, "Yes, dad?!"

Keanu opened the door to find now 9 years old, Skyler in the hallway, holding Cupid in her arms.

She looked really pretty in her outfit— a white Philly Eagles Vapor F.U.S.E. Jersey adorned with Keanu's number, 1, paired with denim jeans and low-rise green and white Amiri sneakers. Her hair was styled in a green and white rubberband updo with green and white butterfly clips.

Skyler set Cupid down and turned her attention to Mieke. "Ouu, you look really pretty."

"Thank youuuu. You look very pretty too."

Skyler grinned. "Thanks. We're leaving now?"

Mieke nodded in response to Skyler's question. "Yeah, we're leaving now." Keanu said smiling at Skyler. "You look beautiful, princess."

Skyler grinned at the compliment. "Thank you, Dad. I have to go get my jacket; I'ma be back."

Skyler ran to her room and Mieke picked up Cupid, scratching behind his ears as they walked down the stairs. A smile crossed Mieke's face when she saw Bambi and Belle, their two golden retrievers, peacefully sleeping in the living room.

Keanu looked over at Bambi and Belle, and chuckled. "Finally they ain't doing some shit."

"Ain't it?" Mieke set Cupid down, and he ran into the living room, laying down next to Belle and closing his eyes. "Oh, everybody's tired today."

Keanu nodded, "They better keep this up too."

Skyler came down the stairs, slightly out of breath, and announced, "Okay, I'm ready."

They all walked out of the house, heading towards Keanu's Porsche. After getting in, they made their way to the stadium. Upon arrival, they separated, with Keanu heading to the field to get some practice in, while Mieke and Skyler walked around the stadium with Nia and their new friend, Essence, and her son, Mazi.

Mieke took a sip of her mimosa and Skyler looked at the drink and stated, "I wanna try."

Mieke glanced at Skyler's curious expression and chuckled softly. "This isn't good for you. You have to wait until you're an adult to drink this."

Skyler's eyes lit up with curiosity, "We could sneak, Nothing bad is going to happen."

Essence chimed in, "I remember my first time trying alchohol. I don't remember how old I was but I know I was younger than Sky. It was at my cousin's party, and I asked my daddy if I could have some. He gave me some, and I liked it. That's prolly why I enjoy drinking so much now."

Skyler exclaimed, "See! And she's okay."

Nia chuckled, "Tell her about the throw-ups."

Mieke glanced at Skyler and shook her head. "Lethal. You don't wanna drink some of this. It'll leave a nasty aftertaste, and that's gonna be in your mouth all day. Then you're gonna wake up tomorrow with such a bad headache, and you're just gonna be throwing up over and over again."

Mazi, curious about the conversation, interjected, "Then why do you guys drink it?"

Essence scooped Mazi into her arms. "We drink it because we can handle it. That's why it's best to drink when you're an adult, so you can be able to handle it and take care of yourself." She explained, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Skyler made a face and said, "I don't want to drink it anymore." She then picked up her cranmango juice and started drinking it.

"So, all our daddies were the first to give us a drink?" Nia asked looking up from her phone.

"It was my Daddy too, I think I was was like 5 years old." Mieke chuckled. "I kept bugging him to let me try, and he gave in and I didn't like it. It was Hennessy, and I still don't to this day."

Essence looked at Mieke like she was crazy and asked, "You don't like Hennessy? I love it."

Mieke made a disgusted face and shook her head. "I hate it. I don't see how yall could drink it."

Nia exclaimed, "Damn, they got the Hennessyyy, Fuck, They got the Hennessyyy." And they all started laughing. Nia glanced at Mazi and Skyler, who were engrossed in the TV. "We're just sitting here talking about this with them right here."

Mieke looked at Mazi and Skyler, and remarked, "When something's playing on the TV that they like, they won't be able to hear a fuck thing."

The girls continued their conversation as they wandered around the stadium. As the game's start time approached, they made their way out to the field to catch up with their boyfriends.

"Okay, Dad, I know this game is a big deal, but remember, you're the best player ever and you're our favorite player and no matter what we're going to be proud of you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, okay? I love you, and I know you can do this. You got this." Skyler gave Keanu a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

Keanu, clearly touched by Skyler's words, smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you princess. I love you. You my lucky charm."

Skyler pulled away, waving her hands around in the air. "Duhhhh. I thought we been knew this. You only lose games when I'm not there, and I'm always at your games. I need my compensation."

Keanu chuckled, "What you want?"

Skyler grinned. "I want some things from LuLu. Ouu and I want the hello kitty Stanley cup."

"Aight, Tomorrow I'ma bring you to get them."

Skyler grinned, "Thank you Daddy."

Keanu rose from his crouched position and turned to Mieke, extending his arms. With a smile, Mieke embraced him, then leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips before pulling away with a smile on her face. "I already know we're taking home the win tonight. I'm so proud of you already now you better go and beat their ass."

Keanu smiled. "I am. Give me a good luck kiss."

"I just kissed you."

"That wasn't no good luck kiss."

Mieke leaned up again and kissed Keanu, keeping it short since Skyler was there. After the kiss, she pulled away and said, "You happy?"

Keanu nodded, "Very."

Mieke rolled her eyes, smiling "Bye. Come on, Sky." she said, gesturing for Skyler to follow her. Together, they made their way up to the suite, while Keanu headed to the locker room.

When Keanu arrived at the locker room, most of the players were already inside, and those who weren't entered shortly after him. As they settled in, Keanu went through equipment check, ensuring everything was in order for the game ahead. Meanwhile, the coach reviewed the game plan with the team, discussing their strategies.

The coach glanced down at his watch, "Okay, just a few more seconds until we have to go out there. This is it. Yall are the Eagles, and that means something, I expect nothing short of your absolute best out there. This is why we've worked so hard all season. Play smart, play disciplined, and execute the game plan to perfection."

The players just nodded but the coach wasn't satisfied. He shouted, "Am I clear?!"

The players yelled out in unison, "Yes!"

The coach nodded, pleased with the response. "Go out there and show them it's a Philly thing!"

The players burst out of the locker room, ready to take on the game, fans lined the tunnel, cheering and cheering as the players ran through, high-fiving and bumping fists with their supporters.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the field! The Philadelphia Eagles!" The announcer's voice echoed through the stadium and the team ran out onto the field, smoke flying from the smoke machines as the fans screamed with excitement.

Mieke's voice echoed through the suite as she screamed while recording Keanu's entrance onto the field. "Whewww! That's my stink! That's my babyy!" She ended the video and rewatched it. "I don't care, y'all gon' hear me, That's my man."

The game started with both teams coming out strong. The Eagles took the opening kickoff and scored a touchdown on their first drive. The 49ers responded with a scoring drive of their own. It was clear from the start that both teams were playing at a high level. As the game went on, the intensity continued to build. The Eagles and the 49ers traded touchdowns, with both teams offenses looking nearly unstoppable. The defenses, however, were just as impressive, making key plays to stop the opposing team's.

Mieke cheered as the Eagles gained another point. In the midst of her celebration, Mieke felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see Skyler, who was pointing towards Essence. Confused, Mieke looked down at Essence, "Huh?"

"Explain how the game is going in girl terms."

"Okay, imagine you're trying to find a wig to get. The Eagles represent the bone straight black 40-inch wig, while the 49ers represent the straight 613 36-inch wig. You walk in the store and you're immediately drawn to the black middle part. It's like the Eagles scoring a touchdown right off the bat because it captured your attention first."

Essence nodded, "Okay, I'm getting it a lil bit."

"So the black middle part already has a point but then you see the 613 middle part and you like the wig and everything about it and you're picturing yourself with it so you're like yeah this is the one I want so now the blonde has a point too, just like the 49ers earned a point after the Eagles."

"Mama, you've gotta learn about football." Mazi shook his head, his eyes glued to the game.

"Boy, hush." Essence gently mushed his head.

"So the game keeps going, and you're still stuck between deciding which wig to get. The Eagles and the 49ers keep scoring touchdowns back and forth, and you're carefully considering the length, color, and style of each wig. But here's the twist – think of the defenses as the quality of the wigs. In the game, defenses make critical plays to prevent the other team from scoring. Both teams have good defenses, like both wigs having good quality, but the Eagles seem to have a slight edge in quality. So, in a way, the Eagles are pulling ahead in the game, just like that bone-straight black wig is winning you over. Do you get it?"

Essence nodded, "Yeah, I get it now. Thank you." She stood up and started cheering, "Go Eagles!"

Nia shook her head, laughing, and remarked, "This girl is so funny without even trying."

___________

𝐦𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐨𝐨 4h

𝐦𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐨𝐨 3h

𝐦𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐨𝐨 40m

𝐦𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐨𝐨 15m

Mieke liked Nia's post, commenting heart eyes, before she exited the app and put her phone back in her purse. As she looked up, she noticed Keanu walking out, and a smile formed on her face.

"Where are you going? The Super Bowl?" Mieke called out, meeting Keanu halfway.

The Eagles won by three points over the 49ers, and the Ravens beat the Bengals, which meant Philly would face Baltimore in the Super Bowl.

Keanu wrapped one of his arms around Mieke and the other around Skyler. "Yeah, I'm going to the Super Bowl."

As they began walking, Skyler looked up at Keanu, "See I told you that you were gonna do it."

Keanu nodded and said, "You did." They continued walking out, greeted by a crowd of fans and numerous photographers. Keanu took pictures with fans and signed jerseys as they made their way through the crowd. Once they got away, they began making their way to the car.

"Mieke!" Mieke turned towards the sound, spotting Nia, "Y'all wanna go out to eat?"

Mieke glanced at Keanu, who shrugged in response. Then, she turned to Skyler, asking, "You wanna go out to eat? Or you're too tired?"

Skyler, with curiosity, asked, "Is Mazi coming?"

Essence replied, "Yeah, he's coming."

Mieke turned around, spotting Essence, her boyfriend, Jamir, and Mazi standing together.

Mieke looked at Nia, "Yeah, we're coming."

Jamir chimed in, "Who's playing tonight?"

"The Lakers and the Knicks." Keanu answered.

Jamir nodded and said, "Aw yeah, that restaurant better be playing the game."

Nia nodded, "Okay, I'ma send y'all the address." They all walked to their cars, and once Nia sent the address to Mieke, she put it on the GPS and they began making their way to the restaurant.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they were ushered to their private seating area together. While the boys engaged in conversation and watched the basketball game playing on the TV, the girls talked away, and Mazi and Skyler sat next to each other, enjoying a game of Roblox.

The waiter returned with Mieke's Frozen Mangonada. She grabbed the drink, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." The waiter replied.

Mieke brought the straw to her mouth, taking a sip of her drink before pulling away making a face and Keanu looked at her, "It tastes good?"

Mieke nodded, "Yeah." she then picked up the cup again and grabbed the straw, this time putting it towards Keanu's mouth. He took a sip before pulling away, making a disgusted face. Mieke laughed at his reaction. "It tastes good."

Keanu shook his head, "Nah, That one tastes nasty. Mine tastes better."

"Let me taste yours." she suggested. Keanu picked up his cup, and Mieke glanced at its contents. "You got pinacolada?" she asked.

Keanu nodded, confirming, "Yeah." He then lifted the drink up to Mieke's mouth, and she took a sip before pulling away, closing her eyes.

"I'm having a brain freeze." she chuckled, rubbing her temples briefly. After a moment, she opened her eyes again. "Yours taste real good."

"Told you." He took a sip from his drink. He glanced at the TV, watching the game for a bit before turning his attention back to Mieke.

"Did you catch up on Stranger Things?"

"I stopped watching it. I ain't like how nobody was believing the momma when she was telling them Will was talking to her through the lights."

"Yeah, I didn't like that too." Mieke agreed.

"We could still watch it though. If it's anything I'm confused about Ima just ask you since you already watched it. We watching it tonight?"

"No. When we get home I'm going to sleep."

"Me too. I'm tired." He absentmindedly rubbed her ear helix, which was a new habit of his.

Mieke looked down at her lock screen, smiling at the picture of her and Avani. "Im getting Avani tomorrow so he could spend the day with us."

"I don't fuck with him. Last time, he wanted to act like he ain't know me, all up on you and shit. You needa have my daughter so she could be all up on me. Everybody be all up on you."

Mieke laughed, "You don't know what you want. One minute you want a son, then another minute you want a daughter. What do you want?"

"Twins."

Mieke exclaimed, "Oh, Fuck no."

Keanu chuckled, "Twins, and then we're done."

"I don't want twins. Pushing out one kid is already going to be painful. I can't push out two on the same day. That's too much pain for me."

"You could get an epidural or what's that water you be talking about? Okra?" Mieke nodded, and Keanu continued, "Yeah, you could drink that."

"I hope I don't have twins. I just want to have one kid, then maybe one or two years later have another. I know I don't want them having a large age gap because when I am pregnant, that baby is already gonna have a large age gap with Skyler."

Keanu remarked, "9 years apart is big."

"As fuck." Mieke stated then, she realized what Keanu had said, looking at him with confusion. She added, "Im slow. I'm outside all summer, You're not getting in the way of a fuck thing."

"We gon see."

Mieke responded, "Yeah we're going to see anyways I'm going vegan this week."

"You just be doing shit. Why are you going vegan?"

Mieke shrugged and replied, "I just want to. I'm gonna go to Trader Joe's tomorrow and buy all the things I need. I would say if I like it I'm gonna go vegan forever, but I love meat too much."

Keanu laughed and laid his head on Mieke's shoulder. Mieke remarked, "I hate you."

Keanu, with his head still on Mieke's shoulder, smiled and replied, "I love you too boog."

Snooze by SZA started playing and Mieke glanced at Jamir, who stood up with his cup in his hand. She chuckled and looked at Essence, asking, "Did he request for them to put this song on?"

Essence nodded and let out a loud sigh, expressing, "I tried telling them not to, but they did it anyway. I'm so sick of him and this song."

"I'll touch that fire for you, I do that three, four times again. I testify for you, I told that lie, I'd kill that bitch. I do what all of them around you scared to do, I'm not." Jamir began singing terribly, and everyone at the table laughed. When this song comes on, you could just call him SZA.

Nia stood up and exclaimed, "Okay, okay, let's have a toast for making it to the Super Bowl."

Skyler looked up from her phone and joined in, saying, "I want to toast too." as she grabbed her lemonade and Mazi followed suit.

Jamir, still in his singing mode, belted out, "I can't lose when I'm with you. How can I snooze and miss the moment? You're just too important. Nobody do body like you do." picking up a shot.

Keanu and Mieke grabbed their shots, and everyone else followed. Cam stood up, raising his shot, "One time for making it to the motherfucking Super Bowl, man."

Mieke interrupted, "Wait!" She glanced at the waiters who were with them, "Do yall want to do it with us too?" The waiters nodded and Mieke waved them over, saying, "Come onnn."

Nia chuckled, "This bitch is so friendly."

Mieke grinned, "It's a celebration, bae. The whole world's invited to take a shot with us, shit."

Once all the waitresses got their shots, they raised their shots in the air. Essence proclaimed, "This is to us making it to the Super Bowl and us about to beat the Ravens ass!" Everybody at the table cheered and clashed their shot cups together before downing their drinks. Mieke pulled away, grabbing her Red Bull, drinking it.

Mieke cupped Keanu's face and sang softly, "It ain't a home when you're not here, hard to grow when you're not here." Then, she turned to Nia and Essence, asking, "When's the Galentines?"

Nia spoke up and said, "I was just about to say something about that. We're having it on the 9th and we all gotta wear white or pink pajamas. Yall think we should wear matching pajamas or?"

"Yeah, we should all be matching." Essence agreed. "There's this pink pajama pant set I saw at Target the other day that would be perfect. We could all wear those and matching pink slippers."

Cam interjected, "Shit, are we invited?"

"No. It's called Galentines. Boys can't come."

Cam jerked his head back, "Oh? fuck I thought?"

Jamir chimed in, "We could just throw our own. Call that shit Brolentines."

"It's nothing." Keanu agreed.

Mieke scrunched her face up and looked at him, "Y'all don't need a Brolentines."

Cam retorted, "Yeah, we do."

Nia asked, "What y'all gon do at y'all Bro lentines'?" They didn't have an answer, and Nia laughed adding, "Exactly! What? Y'all gon be in matching pajamas too, just like us? Or?"

Keanu chuckled, "Don't worry bout it cause y'all keeping shit from us bout this Galentines and don't try to say yall are not, We know yall."

Mieke, Essence, and Nia exchanged confused glances and Mieke shook her head and said, "Lord send out the trumpets because these niggas are getting delusional day after day."

•••

what the hell was that halftime show?? he didn't even sing daddy's home, im mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 28.4K 36
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
89.5K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
215K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
19.5K 739 31
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉