Her Secret Admirer (William A...

By Nyobear2999

you are a 20-year-old girl, who lives in Orlando. you decided to go back to Hurricane, with your best friend... More

≋1≋
≋2≋
≋3≋
≋4≋
≋5≋
≋6≋
≋7≋
≋8≋
≋9≋
≋10≋
≋11≋
≋12≋
≋13≋
≋14≋
≋15≋
≋16≋
≋17≋
≋18≋
≋19≋
≋20≋
≋21≋
≋22≋
≋24≋
≋25≋
≋26≋
THE END

≋23≋

225 5 4
By Nyobear2999

WARNING:

- thought of murdering

William POV

"Hello?" I heard Y/N's drunken voice on the other end of the line.

"Are you drunk?"

"What... no..."

"Where are you, love?"

"Outside of a bar."

"Be more specific, darling."

"The bar that is... four blocks down... Freddy's..."

I sighed before saying, "Stay where you are, love."

"Okay..." She said as she giggled tipsily.

I ended the call. I grabbed my keys and went out. Soon, I reached the bar. Seeing Y/N just sitting on the curb, I got out of my car. I walked towards her, "Let's go, love." I said as I lent my hand out. She drunkenly took it. As soon as she stood up, she almost fell. But I held onto her, guiding her to my car.

I opened the passenger door, setting her in. I went to the driver's side and drove off. Soon, I parked my car in front of my place. I looked over to see that Y/N had fallen asleep. I got up and went to her side. Opening the door, she shifts. "Come on, love," I said, softly.

She let out a soft groan, and I sighed. I then carried her bridal style and unlocked the door. As I entered, I went up to my room. Lying her on the bed, her phone rang. It was Lynette. 

W: William, L: Lynette

L: Hey, girl. Where in the world are you?

W: She's at my place.

L: Oh, William. Why didn't you drop her here?

W: I was worried about waking you up, so I decided to bring her to my place.

L: Understandable. Is she okay?

W: Yeah, just a bit too much to drink.

L: Oh, okay. Well, thanks for taking care of her.

W: No problem.

L: Guessing she won't be at work tomorrow?

W: Nope, she's definitely taking a day off.

L: Got it. Let me know if she needs anything. And thanks again, William.

W: Of course. Take care, Lynette.

L: You too, bye

W: Bye

I then ended the call. I look over to see her fast asleep, I then lay next to her. I then felt her grab my arm, and hug it. I pulled her closer and cuddled up with her. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

<the next morning>

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes, looking around. This room looks familiar... Where am I... I got up. I put my hand on the side of my head as it started to pound a little. The door opened, I then heard a british voice say. "Hey, darling." I turned to see Will, leaning on the doorframe.

"Hey, Will... What... happened... last night?"

"Nothing much, just the boring. I called you... you were drunk... so I went to get you... and brought you to my place... and... yeah."

"Okay... Argh, shit. I forgot that there's wo-"

"Don't worry, love. I settled that already... And also... why did you drink so much, love?" He said as he walked in. He sat on the side of the bed, next to me. 

"Oh... well, hmm... I... just wanted to... I guess."

"Come on, darling. Forgot I used to stalk you. You only drink when you are stressed or going through a breakup."

Shit... he knows me too fucking well...

"I... I just... I was thinking of... you know... why I..."

Will interrupted with a knowing smirk, "Why you couldn't get that bastard's face out of your mind, huh?"

"I... yeah. It's haunting me, Will. The things we did..."

His expression darkened for a moment, his gaze piercing. "It had to be done, darling. We're in this together. Remember?"

"Yeah, I know... It's just hard to shake off sometimes."

He reached for my hand, squeezing it reassuringly. "We're bound by more than just blood now, darling. We're free, and no one can touch us. But you have to let go of the guilt. It's our world now, love."

"I just... I never thought I could... I mean, I never imagined..."

He cut me off gently, "You're stronger than you think, darling. We did what we had to do. Now, let's focus on us and the life we're building together. No more looking back."

"But... what if someone finds out?"

"Don't worry, love," he reassured with a twisted smile. "Let them try. We've covered our tracks well, love. Besides, who would suspect us? We're just two ordinary people in love."

I hesitated, my eyes reflecting a mix of fear and resolution. Will leaned in, his voice low and dangerous, "We're partners in crime, darling. Nothing can tear us apart. Cause you'll always come back to me" He sat back up. There was silence for a while.

Will broke it by saying, "Now, enough of the heavy talk," his tone lightening. "Do you want breakfast, love? I can whip up something to help shake off the remnants of last night." I managed a small smile, appreciating the shift in focus. "Yeah, that sounds good."

Will stood up, releasing my hand. We went out of his room and headed towards the kitchen. "Any cravings today, my accomplice in crime?" He teased. I chuckled, a mix of nerves and genuine amusement. "Surprise me, partner." As he disappeared into the kitchen, I couldn't shake the lingering question in my mind. 

Could this ordinary morning routine truly mask the sinister secrets of our shared past?

Soon, Will was done cooking. The smell of pancakes and coffee lingers in the air. I sat at the table as he placed the plates and the cups on the table. We then dug in. There was silence, but a comforting silence.

"So..." Will said, breaking the comforting silence. "Any plans, today?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee. I shook my head and replied, "Not really... how about, we have a lazy day, today." He nodded. Soon, we were done eating. I grabbed the dishes and put them in the sink. We walked into the living room and sat down.

I snuggled close to Will, lying on his chest, as he put an arm around me. He then turned the TV on. We watched the shows that were on the channels. The clock ticked away, and before we knew it, it was 4 pm. The realization prompted a subtle yearning to return home, to step back into the ordinary world beyond the haven we had created.

"Will," I murmured, my voice breaking the comfortable silence. He turned his gaze towards me, a question lingering in his eyes.

"I think I should head back," I said, with a hint of hesitation in my tone.

A flicker of understanding crossed Will's face, and without protest, he stood up. "Sure, love. I'll drive you home."

I nodded and he went to grab his keys. We walked towards the door and went to his car. Getting in, he started the engine and soon drove off to my place.

---time skip to a month later---

William POV

I went out of my office to see the pizzeria busy as usual. As I looked around the pizzeria, children were playing and running around. The sound of their laughter, cheers, and playful chatter, was making my head pound. 

'Agrh... they sound better begging for their lives', I chuckled internally.

The thoughts of seeing the fear in their eyes... hearing them beg for their lives... listening to their screams, like a chilling melody I would play on repeat... my hands being covered by their blood...

I've been struggling to endure, resisting the urge to end their lives, All while being distracted by Y/N for the last month. I groaned and walked to Parts and Services, I looked behind me before unlocking the door.

I went in, closing the door behind me. I raised the black cloth, unveiling a closet. I open it, revealing the two suits. Upon seeing the suits, a smirk appeared on my face. I kneeled and grabbed Spring Bonnie's head. The smirk on my face spread wider. 

"Hello, old friend"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 512 26
You're a young woman who just moved into the small town of Hurricane, Utah, you get a job at the local kid's restaurant Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.. and...
5.1K 70 11
Y/n moves to Hurricane and gets a job at Freddy Fazbears pizza. But she doesn't know she's about to meet her new obsession, her boss William Afton. B...
21.7K 660 13
"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦." William Afton, no, Dave Miller begins to see and learn things he hadn't known before under his ne...
778K 22.2K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...