Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

34.

1.1K 30 12
By kellslibrary

Just 6 more chapters left! Enjoy!
_____________________

2 weeks later

I'm about 4 months along now and I am ready to announce that I'm pregnant. I'm at home in new Jersey and jack is on his way from training camp. In just a few days pre-season for the next nhl season is starting.

He has already told the teammates that weren't at the brunch and they're all so excited for us. But right now I am putting the finishes touches on the announcement video and the tweet.

"Babyyy I'm home!" He says from the front door. I turn my head and he's got a McDonald's bag and a tray of drinks and milkshakes. "Oh my god you're the best" I say standing up. "You sit down" he says.

Without hesitating I sit down and he takes the food out of the bag placing it on the table infront of me. A 10 piece nugget, a mcdouble extra pickles, a junior chicken with pickles, a large fry, a large Sprite and a large chocolate shake.

These triplets definitely have me craving a ton of food especially pickles. "There you go" he says adding the sweet and sour sauce and the bbq sauce to the pile. "Thank yooou" I smile. He kisses the top of my head "you're welcome baby" he says.

As I eat I finish editing and I look over at jack as he takes a big bite of his mcchicken "ready for the world to know?" I ask. He nods "yess" he says once he's swallowed the food.

I hit post on Instagram and on twitter or X or whatever you wanna call it. "There they know" I say feeling relieved. He grabs his phone and reposts everything.

__

Instagram

OliviaDavis: surprise! Jack and I are having triplets next year

Jackhughes: can't wait baby

Quinnhughes: excited to be an uncle

Sophie: congratulations! So excited

Lukehughes: uncle luke in coming

Lilly: Congrats liv! So excited for you both

Taylorswift13: Congratulations!!! Sending your babies presents asap

Nicohiesher: if it's all girls can i come to the tea parties?

Comments are limited

_______

"We can finally leave the house without me having to hide the bump" I say excitedly. He smiles "we sure can, would you like to go for a date tomorrow?" He asks.

I blush and nod "yeah I would love to" I answer. He smiles and kisses my cheek "good, how does outback sound?" He asks. I gasp "I've been dieing for a blooming onion" I reply. "And a juicy steak" I add.

He chuckles "we'll get you a blooming onion and a big steak" he says. I smile "that's why I love you" I reply. "I love you too" he says. We finish eating and go through everyone's comments.

My fans seem to be excited that I'm pregnant but sad that I won't be on tour for awhile. Touring with triplets will be interesting but I am excited to welcome them into this world.

The following morning I wake up and Jack's not in bed next to me. I frown and check the bathroom, no sign of him being in there so I go downstairs. He's facing toward the stove with his pajama pants hanging on his waist and his shirt nowhere to be found.

"Good morning" I greet. He jumps slightly and turns looking at me "good morning beautiful, how are you feeling?" He asks. I smile and go over to him "I'm good, whatcha making?" I ask him. "Breakfast tacos" he answers.

Hell yeah. "Oooo yummy, what times training camp today?" I ask him. "In an hour and I'll be home at 3" he answers. "Awesome I might go baby shopping with jordyn and isla" I reply. "Ooo that sounds fun" he pouts.

I smile "we can go tomorrow" I tell him. "Heck yeah" he says excitedly. I giggle and watch him cook our breakfast. We sit and eat together before he leaves for training camp.

Since he is gone I take the time to clean the kitchen and the living room then I get ready for shopping with isla and jordyn. As soon as I'm done jordyns knocking on the door.

"Don't you look pregnant" she says. "18 weeks look at mee" I say turning to the side. "There is 3 of them" isla points out. "That's actually crazy to think about" I reply creeped out. I do already think about that often.

Thankfully the paparazzi haven't found where we live now thanks to gates and security so we don't see any until we're in the city. "Olivia how far along are you? Do you know what you're having yet?" One shouts.

I sigh "I'm 18 weeks and no I don't" I answer as we're going inside the baby store. The rest stay silent and we're in the quiet baby store just seconds later. We find 3 of everything and make sure they're neutral colors.

Jordyn gasps while we're shopping "liv look at these" she says holding up a set of onesies with hockey sticks all over them. "Yessss oh my god" I gasp adding them to the basket.

We spend about an hour shopping in just that store finding tons of clothes and shoes for the triplets. We finish up there and carry the bags to the next store. This one is a maturnity store so it's for me.

Another hour goes by and we leave with a ton of new clothes for me for while I'm pregnant and for after I've given birth. We decide that we're done shopping and grab food on the way to my place.

"Is nico as excited as jack is for the next season?" I ask isla. "Uhh yes probably" she answers. We talk about our boyfriends and jordyn talks about cari. They're still going strong and cari's planning a tour.

Once we're at my place I put all the clothes for the babies in the nursery that is slowly coming together and my clothes in our room then I sit down and dig into the lunch we picked up.

The girls and i hangout then around 2:30 Jack texts that he is on his way home. Right after that isla gets the text that nicos going to her place so her and jordyn leave.

Right at 3 jack comes in the door along with a big bouquet of flowers. "Awww baby what are these for?" I ask. "Just because" he shrugs. I blush and take them "thank you baby" I smile and kiss his cheek.

I put them in a vase and he watches me admire them "you're so gorgeous" he blurts out. I smile and look at him "thank you baby, you're handsome as heck" I reply. He smiles and comes over resting his hands on my waist "you are the most beautiful women I've ever met, I love that you're the one carrying our kids" he says.

"I wouldnt wanna carry anyone else's kids" I tell him. He smiles and rests his hand against the bump "they're pretty active today" he smiles. "They are" I whisper feeling them move around.

We go to the nursery and I show him all the clothes I bought for them and then I do a fashion show of all the clothes I bought myself. "How much did you spend?" He asks. "Mmm a thousand" i answer. "That's not bad" he says grabbing his wallet.

I raise my eyebrows "baby what are you doing?" I ask. "Giving you the money for it" he says. "You don't have to, just buy the insane amount of diapers we'll need" I reply. "Sounds good to me" he chuckles.

Jack carries all the clothes to the laundry room and we start washing everything before we go out for dinner. We don't dress too fancy since it's outback steakhouse. He holds my hand as he drives us and I sing along to my song playing on the radio.

The hostess recognizes both of us immediately and we're sat in the back in a quiet area. The waitress is super nice and we order everything at once, she brings out the blooming onion and we eat it pretty fast.

Since I feel like I was starving I am able to eat the whole steak and baked potato. We even have desert and I'm waddling out of there after jack pays. "I'm ready for bed" I say tiredly.

Right after getting comfortable on the couch I'm falling asleep so jack makes me go to bed. It was an early night for us.

Just a few days later it's the first pre-season game and the first time some of the wife's and girlfriends are seeing the bump. I drop jack off and he meets with luke before going to the locker room and I go home to get ready. I have an hour.

Luckily I had curled my hair overnight for heatless curls so the only thing I have to do is my makeup which is fairly easy as well. Once I'm done I make sure I have everything but before I go I grab a pickle from the fridge.

While I drive to the arena I listen to music and I snack on the pickle I brought. It was a good idea I'm starving even though i had a big lunch. Once I'm there I go straight to the suite and a few of the girls are there already.

Kirsten gasps when she sees me "look at yooou" she says. I smile and show off the bump "18 weeks" I say. "And there's 3 of them in there" she says. "Its crazy isnt it" I reply. "Does it feel weird?" She asks. "Very" I answer.

I talk with the wives and girlfriends before they come out for warmups. I sit with a can of ginger ale and watch as they show them on the ice warming up.

About 45 minutes later the first period is nearly over and Jack's gotten a goal and an assist already. "Has he gotten better?" Isla asks. "I think so" I answer shocked. Somehow jack just keeps getting better. "He's gonna kill it this season" she says.

She isn't wrong jack continued to get 3 more points throughout the game and they won the first pre season game. This is just the start of the season and I'm so excited to watch. Nothing is keeping me from going to every home game. Well until the triplets are here.

The girls and I all meet our boys in the family room after the games done. Each of the guys coming to say hi to my bump and the triplets move around when they hear jack talk. "Woaaah I could see a foot!" Nico jokes.

"It probably was I felt it kick my rib" I reply cringing. "Yikes that must hurt" he frowns. I shrug "I'll have to get use to it" I reply. Jack shakes his head "they should be nice to you" he says. "I know but they're kickers" I frown.

We talk with them for a bit before going home. Instead of cuddling on the couch for a bit we just go straight to our bedroom. We shower together and help wash each other before we get comfortable in bed.

Tomorrow is the appointment where we find out what we are having. I'm nervous but excited. Jack is more excited than I am. He has a list of girl names incase we're having all girls.

Jack rests his arm around my waist and holds me "good night my babies I love you all so much" he says. I smile happily "I love you too jacky" I reply tiredly. "Good night beautiful" he says.

Before I know it we're at the doctors office sitting in the room waiting for my doctor to come in. "What's your guess?" Jack asks. "2 boys and a girl or 2 girls and a boy" I answer. "Ooh those are good guesses I think all girls" he says.

I smile at the thought of jack with 3 little girls at a tiny table playing tea party. "That would be cute" I smile. "Buuut if we're having boys we're getting them on skates as soon as they can walk" he says. "Another generation of hughes boys in the nhl" I half joke.

The doctor comes in while we're talking and she smiles "you two ready?" She asks. "Yesss we are so ready" I answer. "Soo from the blood test we could tell you are for sure having at least 1 boy and 1 girl" she says. "Really?" I ask shocked.

"Yess I want to do an ultra sound to figure out what the third baby is" she says. I nod and let her do her thing and she shows us the screen "soo baby A is the girl, baby B is the boy and baby c is a boy! Looks like you've got a girl and two boys" she says.

Woah. I was right. "That's amazing" I smile feeling the happy tears run down my face. "Awe baby dont cry" jack says trying to comfort me. "Its happy tears its ok" I giggle wiping my face.

After she prints some photos and we really process the news we leave the doctors office and pick up food on the way home. "So 2 boys and a girl, how you feeling?" Jack asks. I smile "I feel good, the boys can protect their sister" I answer. He smiles "they sure can" he says in agreement.

The fact that I'm pregnant with triplets is crazy but that does mean being pregnant less times than I expected which is good. So far it's not too bad and I'm excited to have boys that look just like jack and a girl that looks like me. Mini me's.

Jack looks at me while we're eating "I can't wait to marry you one day" he says out of the blue. Well that's random.

________________________

Jack's going to the all star game again! And Quinn is going as well! Let's hope luke is voted in so we can see all 3 of them there hope ya enjoyed this chapter

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 488 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™ž 𝙬𝙀π™ͺ𝙑𝙙...
53.3K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
141K 2.7K 43
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . β‹†ο½‘Λš 🧸 π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› ━...
49.6K 680 20
INWHICH a girl meets a boy at a hockey game and he watches her musical OR INWHICH Colton Ryder meets Luke Hughes who soon sways her heart at her mus...