The bet.

By TheClosetsfourthwall

A bet is something that can go many different ways. Some are won, some are lost, some have a completely diffe... More

A.N.
Hey man!
'What's up with him?'
Dear Rob
A mask not just on his face?
Smooth operator
Forced Confessions: The musical.
Enemies to Lovers?!
Random bit
MPREG IS REALLL???? NOT CLICKBAIT.

My string?

227 8 52
By TheClosetsfourthwall

Okay so real quick, this is where shit gets a bit weird.

Essentially, this is a soulmate au, but plot twist!

Everyone thinks that soulmates are a myth, (at least most people do.)

Dick doesn't understand this, as he could see his string until his parents died.

Anyway, back to where we left of!

Author's P.O.v.

He's just dumb in love.

(And I'm stupid with love~-)

And when everyone else turned their back's, KF spun Dick around to ki-

-ck him gently over to the corner.

Dick looked surprised, but recovered.

(*Sorry, recovered his *stance, not his dignity bc he's still blushing.)

He got into a fighting stance and rushed forward to attack him with his stick and hit him in the ankle.

He, (of course,) missed.

Bc KF has superspeed.

The hell did you expect?

But instead of simply dodging, Kid Flash
Decides to catch him as he attacked, which ended up causing them to end up in a salsa-finished-posed-kind-of-stance.

Y'know, like those fancy-shmancy poses where the person leading (let's say person A) holds up the person being lead (let's say person B)'s right leg with their left elbow at the knee.

And like person A wraps their arms around person B's torso.

And Person A has a wide stance with their legs spread (don't you dare-) And Person B's leg is kind of just barely touching the ground because they're mostly being held up by Person A?

Like this?

...

You see where I'm going with this.

However when Wally did this, he didn't expect Dick to gasp and wrap his arms around of his neck desperately.

"Well I was hoping that you'd missed me, but I didn't expect my feelings to be returned this quickly." He quipped quietly.

Dick was blushing like he'd drunk a few thousand pints of alcohol and he hurriedly moved his arms back a little bit and crossed them while looking away.

('My girls a dere,
Tsun-tsundere,
"Her I can kick your butt, even in this dress!"

No? No one knows this song?

Look up, "Tsundere animatic Emirichu", her animation of it is really good, and she's cool :)!)

"Shut it, asshole! I thought I was getting kidnapped again by someone else." Robin struggled, trying to defend himself.

At this, KF froze, and all of his muscles stiffened and he pulled Robin much closer.

With his face now curled into the base of "Pangasius"'s neck, Robin said an inquisitive chirp.

"Dick. Grayson." Wally borderline growled, Dick barely being able to understand. "What exactly do you mean by "kidnapped again?"

"Hah ha ha..." Dick awkwardly chuckled and wrapped his arms once more around his crushes neck and squeezed comfortingly. "About that... Do you know Slade?"

Wally quickly glanced up at their respective teammates and noticed that everyone else was distracted.

He picked up Robin and ran over to a rooftop on the outskirts of town ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

("to the outskirts of town, and I said "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alo-")

Tapping the insignia on his chest, his costume turned into his Kid Flash one.

He plopped down with Robin on his lap, and gestured for him to continue.

However, Robin was malfunctioning again due to being so flustered by his best friend.

He hadn't seen Wally in ages, and suddenly he's all flirty and suave and cuter than before 'n by the gods Dick Grayson was a simp for Wally West.

Wally noticed this and ordinarily he would've teased him, but he was completely serious at this point.

He picked up Dick and gently placed him beside him.

Dick calmed down and began explaining how Slade had wanted to do genetic experiments, but needed to find a strong enough human for the job.

"Batman would be too difficult to capture and restrain, so he opted for me.

But the experiments weren't what I'd expected.

Slade's eye had been caught by someone, and he needed to test if they were his soulmate or something? Apparently, he believes in soulmates, and since he couldn't do the experiment on himself, and he didn't want to hurt his love, he selected me."

Wally's eyebrows furrowed.

"What was the experiment in the first place?" He asked gently.

"Uhmmm..." Dick awkwardly shuffled his legs and leaned over his thighs, resting his elbows on his knees.

Wally reminded him, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." His voice had mostly gone back to normal albeit it was more kind and gentle.

Dick shook his head, "It's not that, it's just..."

Wally knew that if Dick forced himself to tell him at the moment, he would be worried about it for a long time.

And therefore, he needed to stop him from talking.

So he leaned forward.

Wrapped one of his arms around Robin's waist and pulled him closer.

Used his left hand to gently pull Dick's face closer to his.

And it was as if time had frozen for the two of them.

Dick's half-lidded eyes looked into Wally's. (The temptation I had to say "orbs" is majorly concerning to me.)

Until Wally slid his hand underneath Dick's knees and lifted him back into his lap.

Dick was flustered, but wrapped his legs around of Wally's torso and wrapped his arms around of his neck.

To Wally and Dick, it felt as though butterflies had erupted throughout their stomachs.

Dick knew that if there was ever a time to tell Wally, the one person who knew all of his secrets, this was the time.

He nuzzled his face back into the base of Wally's neck, and while Wally was distracted (because his was thinking, "HoLYmotherryckingshitishecuddligintomeohmygodhessocutedoeshelikemeback-")

"Wally," he began, "Apparently I can bear my soulmate's child."

Whoop-de-dool-do-do-do-do.

The amazing world of gumball was a good show.

Anyways.

Cliffhanger time, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)!

See you around next time, bro!

Signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
67.3K 1.1K 25
A bunch of one-shots featuring Damian Wayne And Jon Kent (Jondami/damijon) Maybe some lemon πŸ‹ in the future 😬
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...