Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
7th January
The Resistance
8th-9th January
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

4th January 2024

17 8 2
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

📹 Funeral procession of the martyred leader, Deputy Head of Hamas' Political Bureau, Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri, who was assassinated by the occupation in the Lebanese capital, Beirut.

~

Prisoner Media Office: A number of names of those forcibly hidden by the occupation have been revealed to be in Damon Prison from female prisoners of Gaza. They are:
1. Niveen Al-Najjar
2. Iman Mahfouz
3. Zeinab Al-Ramlawi
4. Na'ama Abu Al-Khair Saadallah
5. Afnan Nasrallah
6. Sayeda Salah (Al-Sharafi)
7. Aseel Abu Zayda
8. Yasmin Marshoud
9. Lina Tabeel
10. Nahal Al-Ghandour
11. Dhareefa (Umm Rabah)

~

Urgent | The U.S. Department of State: Escalation in the Middle East is in no one's interest.

~

Urgent | The White House: We have no details about the party responsible for the attacks in Iran.

Urgent | The White House: The actions of the Houthis in the Red Sea are a direct threat to the freedom of navigation.

Urgent | The White House: We have no indications of Israel's involvement in the attack on the southern suburbs of Lebanon.

~

Urgent | U.S. Department of State: The current aid, food, and medicine reaching the Palestinians are insufficient and need to be increased.

~

Urgent | Kirby: We will work to maintain the U.S. military presence in the Middle East.

Urgent | Kirby: President Biden continues to receive briefings on the situation in the Middle East.

Urgent | Kirby: We do not want the war between Israel and Hamas in the region to escalate.

Urgent | Kirby: We will work to protect navigation in the Red Sea.

Urgent | Kirby: We have no details on who is behind the explosions in Iran.

Urgent | Kirby: Saleh Al-Arouri was classified as a terrorist and no one should mourn his passing.

Urgent | Kirby: We have no indications of Israel's involvement in the recent explosion in Iran in any way.

Urgent | Kirby: Israel has the right to eliminate any threat to its security and its people.

~

Urgent | Israeli Prime Minister's Office: We organized a meeting attended by 25 institutions concerned with media and improving Israel's image in preparation for a multi-front war.

~

Urgent | Director of the World Health Organization: 50,000 pregnant women in Gaza are facing unprecedented challenges amid a lack of fully operational hospitals.

~

Israeli political source in a media briefing:
   - We are not conducting talks with any country for the voluntary displacement of Palestinians.
- We will not comply with the International Court of Justice's decision in case it orders a ceasefire.
   - Qatar's failure to announce a halt to prisoner exchange negotiations following the assassination of Al-Arouri is a 'hopeful message.'

~

Urgent | United States representative at the UN Security Council: We demand the Houthis to stop attacks on ships in the Red Sea.

Urgent | United States representative at the UN Security Council: Iran may have provided weapons to the Houthis for attacking ships in the Red Sea.

~

Urgent | Hezbollah: We targeted a gathering of Israeli enemy soldiers at Baraka Risha site and achieved direct hits.

~

Urgent | International Maritime Organization: The redirection of ships towards South Africa and then to Europe and the world has contributed to an increase in maritime transport costs.

~

Urgent | International Maritime Organization: We have an EU-funded program to enhance security in the Red Sea.

~

Urgent | United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights: We are deeply concerned about calls for the displacement of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip.

~

Urgent | Palestinian Prisoners Club: Israeli authorities detain 51 female prisoners from Gaza in Damon Prison southeast of Haifa.

~

Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades: We bombarded a gathering of occupation vehicles and soldiers in Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip with mortar shells.

~

Occupation forces fire at press crews in the village of Sir, south of Jenin.

~

Al-Qassam Brigades: Our mujahideen managed to detonate a high-explosive device against a Zionist infantry force positioned inside a house, causing casualties among them, both dead and injured, north of Al-Nuseirat camp in central Gaza Strip.

~

Hebrew Channel 12: Air Canada cancels all its flights to Tel Aviv until the 8th of April.

~

Intensive and continuous bombardment by the occupation's air force on Al-Bureij camp in central Gaza Strip.

~

Urgent | Qatari Foreign Ministry: We strongly condemn the statements of the Israeli Occupation's National Security and Finance Ministers regarding the displacement of Gaza residents and the reoccupation of the sector.

~

Al-Quds Brigades: We targeted two Zionist military vehicles with RPG shells east of Al-Bureij camp in central Gaza Strip.

~

Al-Qassam Brigades: Targeting two Zionist Merkava tanks with "Yassin 105" shells in the areas of Al-Mahatta and Al-Katiba in Khan Yunis city, south of Gaza Strip.

~

Hamas: We condemn the attack on one of the security headquarters in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, considering it a violation and aggression against Iraq's sovereignty and security, serving the Zionist agenda aimed at destabilizing the region.

~

A number of injuries arrived at the Martyrs of Al-Aqsa Hospital, shot by snipers of the occupation, spread near Salah al-Din Street and around the entrances of Al-Musaddar and Al-Zawayda in central Gaza Strip.

~

Chants in support of the resistance during the funeral of the great national leader Sheikh Saleh Al-Aarouri and his companions in Beirut.

~

Photos: Civil Defense crews managed to control a fire and retrieve a number of martyrs and wounded after occupation planes targeted a house in Al-Maghazi camp in the central governorate.

~

Continuous displacement of residents in central Gaza Strip following a new evacuation order issued by the Israeli army.

~

The scenes capture the significant destruction that befell Khalifa School in northern Gaza due to bombardment by the occupation during the days of the aggression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.4K 25
deleting this book soon. i do not support david no longer.
143 0 26
WARNING: Contains swearing, blood/gore/dead related stuff, and other things. Also please read book one first, it is on my profile | Y/N (Your name) i...
153K 5.1K 25
"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐š๐—บ ๐ˆ? ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
54 0 49
my friends and I wrote this book- I want to share it I unfortunately lost contact with the others who helped make this. WARNING! THERE IS VIOLENCE