JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... More

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

41 Pradeep

935 90 6
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 41 Pradeep

Doctor Avinash leaned on his seat, seeing Anirudh in front of him. Somewhat, he understood why he was there. Yet being a psychiatrist he didn't hurry. He casually started his conversation with Anirudh.

"Anirudh, what a great surprise! You here...! What made you remember me?"

"I need counseling from you, uncle"

"Counselling? I hope you remember I am a psychiatrist. The much I know you are fit and fine"

"No uncle, I am not fine. That's why I am here"

"Come and sit first"

Anirudh got in and took his seat.

"Tell me now, what's your problem"

"Khushi found Arjun"

Avinash was silent. Seeing him silently listening to him, Anirudh understood thatAvinash already knew it.

"So you knew it right?"

"She is my patient after all"

"I don't know how to take it uncle"

"This is the reality,Anirudh. It will remain the same no matter whether you accept it or not"

"The much I know Khushi was so naïve. I can't believe she turned into so stubborn"

"It's not Khushi but the memories of Indhu that make her stubborn"

"Even Akash changed his mind..."

"Khushi should have spoken to him"

"How did Khushi change to this extent? It took three months to fix our engagement. In those days I tried to talk to her many times but she never showed interest. But now, I can't understand how she spoke to a stranger and made him accept her"

"According to her Arnav is not a stranger. Their previous love story was so strong Anirudh. You will understand that if you hear her statement once"

"She won't talk to me"

"No need... if you want to know the cause of her change I will help, you"

"How could you help me, uncle?"

"I have a recording."

"Is it?"

"I have not only Khushi's statement but all of my patients'. I have attached their statement with their case file. It will help me to find the difference in their behavior and also the improvement of the case"

"That's so great Uncle. I so want to know about Khushi. I think it will help me to change my mind"

"You are right, wait"

Avinash brought Khushi's case file and played the recording. Anirudh patiently listened to it. He felt bad for Khushi when she said how they burnt together.

"Did Arjun get his previous birth memories?"

"No..."

"Will he get?"

"Not sure... Not necessary though. This is the rare case I have ever dealt with"

"Means?"

"This is the first time I see the previous birth's husband and wife finding one another"

"Without getting his memory back, how did Arnav accept Khushi?"

"Because he loves Khushi"

Anirudh sighed.

"Makeup yourself Anirudh"

"Do I have any other choice?"

Avinash was silent. Anirudh stood up.

"See you, uncle"

Avinash shook his head and Anirudh left.

Info Centre

Arnav was looking at his watch, standing at the entrance of his section, expecting Khushi's arrival. He reached the office unusually earlier to talk to Khushi. Of course he spoke to her in front of everyone too but he expected some privacy.

He saw Khushi coming. She smiled at Arnav brightly.

"Did you come early?"

"Yeah, to talk to you"

"Anything important?"

"Yeah you are important"

Khushi smiled.

"Tell me, what do you want to talk to me?"

"What did my father-in-lawsay?"

Khushi again smiled.

"He liked you very much"

"He has to... because I am Arnav Singh Raizada"

"He liked your concern for me..."

"But I didn't show my concern for you"

"You didn't show it. Yet, they understood that from your gesture"

"I think I should be careful with my father-in-law he understands everything through gestures..." Arnav chuckled.

"Yes, he understands... that's why he didn't force me to marry Anirudh."

"What is his reaction?"

"I don't know... Bhai will deal with him"

"I sensed Akash is disappointed with you. He showed his interest straight on my face"

"He will not do that anymore"

"Why? Did you fight with him?"

"I didn't fight but spoke to him"

"What did you say?"

Khushi told him about the conversation she had with Akash.

"Mmm... hope Akash will understand"

"Even if he doesn't understand I don't care. I did my duty of consoling him. Even after that, if he was stubborn, we can do nothing about it"

"Don't be upset with him Khushi. It happens... he and Anirudhwere expecting the wedding would be the turning point of their friendship. As it didn't happen, they would be fed up indeed"

"But they are not kids to be stubborn. Accepting reality is the smartest form of maturity. Then only we can avoid damage. Or else, the repair will remain. Both of them should understand that. When I got my previous birth memory, Avinash's uncle started advising him. In fact, he warned him. Yet he was adamant. He was the one who brought me to Delhi for the treatment. He thought he could change my mind through counseling"

"He would have loved you deeply I suppose"

"There is a lot of difference between love and obsession. He tried to talk to me many times. I might have talked to him if I had sensed love in his talks. But no..."

"What did he speak to you?" Arnav asked with a smirk.

"Do you want to know that?"

"Why? Don't you want me to change myself accordingly?"

"I already said you don't want to adopt anyone's features. Be yourself."

"Okay, tell me what did he speak with you that made you think it's not love nut obsession?"

"He remembered me whenever he fell sick"

"Whaaaat? He remembered you when he fell sick?"

"Yes... one day he got a headache... Akash bhaipassed his phone to me. Anirudh said if I had been with him, I would have pressed his head"

"Poor guy... he would not have had anyone to press his head I suppose" Arnav laughed.

Khushi smiled.

"Then?" Arnav asked.

"Then what?One day he had a fever, he said if I had been with him I would have looked after him for the full night being up..."

"Yeah, you would have been... See, how beautifully he understood you..."

"Yeah... then he said, don't mistake me that I am expecting you to serve me. I want to be with you that's why my heart longs for your presence near me." She says wearily.

"Okay... Forget him... coming Sunday, we are coming to your house to fix our wedding"

"You said you are coming for further talks..."

"Haan... further talks will lead us to fix our wedding"

"When are you going to fix our wedding?"

"When do you want our wedding to be fixed?"

"Will you fix it as per my wish?"

"Of course... If your wish matches mine"

"What's your wish?"

"I am thinking of fixing it next month"

"Next month? But today is the Lost day of this month"

"That's why I said next month..." he said controlling his laughter.

"Why do you want it to happen soon?"

"How long will we talk in the office?"

"Yeah, I too want to talk to you freely without hesitation..."

"By the way, Khushi, will you be ONLY talking to me after our wedding too?" He asked with serious expression.

Khushi was stuck for a few seconds. She didn't get the point as Arnav asked it with a serious expression. When she got it, her eyes widened. Her cheek turned red. Arnav looked at her tilting his head with a cute smile. She bit her lip blushingly. Arnav pulled her gently and hugged her.

"You look so beautiful while blushing" he whispered.

They jerked hearing,

"Yes, Nannav, Khushi looks beautiful while blushing"

They looked behind, breaking the hug and found NK and Aman smiling at them. Arnav rolled his eyes and Khushi rushed to her desk.

"This is why I want our wedding to take place soon" Arnav said.

"Oh... Don't you want to be disturbed, Nannav?"

"Yeah... I want to get rid of your disturbance"

"May God bless you to get what you want"

Arnav went to his table, smiling at Khushi. NK went to second floor, after registering his arrival.

Khushi got a call on her mobile. She frowned seeing NK's number. She attended it.

"Tell me Nanne"

"Khushi, please come to second floor" he said seriously and disconnected the call.

Khushi went to the second floor after gesturing to Arnav. She came to second floor and saw Lavanya with reddened eyes. Khushi rushed to her.

"Lavanya, what happened? Are you crying?"

Seeing Khushi, Lavanya started crying.

"Lavanya what happened?"

Lavanya looked at NK and hesitated to talk. Khushi gestured him to leave. He nodded yes and went to the first floor.

"Tell me, Lavanya, what's wrong?"

"My parents found a groom for me"

"Ohhh... If you don't like the groom, tell them"

"I told them. They were not ready to listen to me. Because the groom is getting a good pay"

"Why don't you like the groom?"

Lavanya was silent.

"Tell me, Lavanya..."

"I don't like him because I like NK," she said spilling tears.

Khushi was stuck. Somewhat she expected that. She guessed Lavanya had feelings for NK.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I don't know but I don't want to marry anyone. I can't live with anyone"

"When did you realize you can't live with anyone?"

"When my wedding fixed... When I realized everything is going to end"

"If you are so much interested in NK, why didn't you confess to him?"

"I was scared. I don't know whether NK will handle the problems"

"Are you ready to marry NK?"

"Mm"

"OK, tell your parents about him"

"They won't accept him"

"First, give it a try. If they don't accept him, we will think another way. Ok?"

Lavanya gulped hard.

"Do what should be done. What if they accepted NK?"

"They won't..."

"We don't have to assume that. Let us see what will they do. Ok?"

Lavanya was nervous.

"Do it, Lavanya. Please don't hesitate. This is your life. Live it as per your wish"

Lavanya nodded yes.

Evening

Arnav winded up his work and stood up. Khushi came to Arnav.

"I want to talk to you about something important"

"Tell me, Khushi"

"Not here..."

"Ok, let's go"

Arnav brought her to a restaurant. He stopped his bike and they walked in. Suddenly, Arnav felt a pull in his shirt. He looked at Khushi who was clutching his shirt. She looked horrified. Clutching his hand, she dragged him to the left side of the restaurant and stood hiding.

"Khushi, what happened? Why do you bring me here? Why are you looking scared?"

"He..." She whispered, pointing at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Who?"

"Pradeep," said Khushi making him shocked.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 35.1K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
85.4K 6.1K 57
This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Please spare me if it is not what you expec...
425K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...