š’š°šžšžš­ šƒšžš¬š¢š«šž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ššž'ššš§š šžš„šØ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

53| My Destiny

21K 548 64
By unholy__0

I fiddle with my fingers, shall I wake him up? I want some sexy time. Will he think I'm being weird? Oh no rev, dari was asleep. His body was practically over me. his legs were entangled with mine, his head laid on my chest and his face was nuzzled in my boobies.

I try moving my leg but my husband grunts pulling me closer. I practically live in his skin. Not that I'm complaining.
I try to poke his chest lightly but nothing works, so I do it again.

"Baby" he rasped in his husky sleepy voice. Help lord.

"What's wrong my love?" He removes his leg from mine and gives me some space so he can see me clearly. I look into my husband's beautiful grey eyes were stare into mine.

Don't say it rev, don't say it. He has work at 6 am and it's 3 already. Don't say it, don't say i-

"Would you still love me if I were a radioactive worm?" Oop.

"What the fuck?" My poor husband looked terrified. His eyes were filled with so much confusion and questions.

"Would you?" I narrow my eyes at him .

"Absolutely baby" he chuckled shaking his head. Dude knows it's my daily thingy to say these type of things.

"Good now sleep"
___________________________________

"Can you come here for a sec baby?" I hear dari call out, I quickly fix my dress and walk out of the bathroom. I was going out with Hayley today and dari was also leaving for office.

"Yes?" I ask standing infront of him. I watch as he smirks at me through the mirror. My husband was dressed in a white shirt tucked in black pants. He had his rings and Rolex watch in his hand. His tattoos poking through his throat and the chain resting around his neck.

"My pretty girl. You look absolutely mesmerizing baby. Gimme a twirl?" I blush holding his finger as I twirl around, showing him my dress.

A smile tugs his face and his hands grab my tummy pulling me into him, he takes my hands in his and kiss the back of it. I rest my face on his chest and he chuckles, throwing his head back.

"My shy girl" I smile. resting my chin on his chest, I look up at him. He's so beautiful. I love his beautiful eyes, his jabbed scar, his plump lips, his sharp jaw. Everything about him. I love it.

"I love you" I murmured pecking his lips. A light blush coats his face and he clears his throat.

As he walks out of the door, I remember something.

"Dari!" I yell running behind him. He stops and turn towards me. His eyebrows arched as he waits for me to speak,

"Y'know you're married to me, I'm married to you. We are married, yes rev are you dumb-ofc you're married. So y'know we even had sexy time, I love it. It's awesome you're super en- wait I'm.. rambling again. Yes so,
Y'know i never asked you but how old are you?"

My husband let out a deep throaty chuckle, he shook his head and left but not before pecking my temple. He pulled me by my head and left a soft kiss there, muttering 'crazy girl'.

What? I think it was a very valid question! Is he too old? Maybe too shy to tell me. Oh no. I think he's shy like that.

I shrug and ask one of Dari's minions to drop me off. We were meeting in one of Dari's hotel's so I bought King with me too.

I dressed him up in a purple shirt, bro was just not ready to wear it. He looks super cute. I quickly snap a picture of him and send it to dari. King looks so embarassed.

Mr. Smarty pants👖

Me: *sent*

Dari: baby...he's a
Guard dog.

Me: so?
Isn't he the cutest?

Dari: hmm
Sure is my love.

I giggle at the message and peck his nose. He licks me back. Cutie.

Once we reach the hotel, I grab his leash and walk towards the area Hayley was at. The guards bow at us as I make my way in. Oo it's so cool!

"Yo fatass!" I spot Hayley sitting near the fountain. The building was huge. Ofcourse it is, it's Dari's. The infrastructure was so beautiful. I could stay here forever.

"Hello!" I pull her into a hug and King jumps in. Hayley chuckles Patting his head. King plays near the garden while Hayley and I eat. She tells me how much in love she is with Sainty.

She even told me that they were planning on getting married'!
I'm so happy!

We talked for almost two hours before the sky turned dark. I insisted on her coming home and dropped a message for dari to bring Sainty home as well.

As we reach back home, I change into my PJs and give some to Hayley as well.

We were sitting in the living room when My husband and sainty walked in. Dari looked so hot with his black ruffled hair, his sleeves which were rolled up and almost half his shirt was undone. He catches me staring and he winks at me. I gulp and quickly look away.

Sainty comes and sits near Hayley while dari picks me up and settles me in his lap. He pecks my neck softly making my cheeks turn red. Oh lord.

"I missed you so much" He groaned pulling me closer. I look at Hayley and Sainty who were busy kissing each other. Oh no this is embarassing.

Soon Marcus and Zane joined us and we all sat, giggling and laughing together. My perfect family. 'santo, king and theo included '. Those three were already asleep in Santo's room.

Yesterday was his date and he looked so happy when he came back. I've never seen him smile so much. He wanted us to meet Ellington too, so we had already fixed a date.

"Guys look I sent a video" Zane chuckled and we all took out our phones opening our group chat.

"I didn't get any?" Dari looks around confused.

"Oh cause you aren't in our 'Cool people gc'" Sainty poked his tongue at him.

"What the fuck? Why? I'm cool too?" He shurgs and I coo at him, kissing his cheek.

"Ya for you being cool is to go golfing and travel to other countries" Sainty rolls his eyes.

"Just say you're broke bitch" Dari fired back and I shook my head .

"Aww you're cute. I'll add you just now" I pull his cheeks and he pouts, I kiss that pout . He smiles.

I love him.

Thank you Lord, thankyou for finding him for me.

My destiny. My dari.

My babies, I'm going to miss them so much😭

Rev X Dari
______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 8.6K 32
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
1.3M 27.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
99K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...