Flames of Love

By ShivanyaSingh3

Love always stays ♾️ Even as a memory it resides in a corner as sweet memories or deeply pierced wounds. It a... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter-1 : Longing for Love
Chapter -2 : Fresh starts
Chapter-3 : Internship Offer
Chapter - 4 :Memories from past
Chapter -5 : Journey to Udaipur
Chapter - 6 : Surprise Revealed
Chapter-7 : First day at Office
Chapter -8 : First knock of Love
Chapter-9 : Reunion Day
Chapter 10 -Unsaid Words
Chapter- 11: Hesitations
Chapter-12 : Attractions
Chapter-13 : Decision time
Chapter-14 : Realisations
Chapter 15- Plans
Chapter 16 - Chaos
Chapter-17 : Street Date
Chapter-19 : Pain
Chapter 20 : Season of Love
Chapter 21: Confusions
Chapter 22: Reality hits
Chapter 23 : Mending broken bonds
Chapter 24: Truth is out.
Chapter 25 - Staying Together
Chapter 26 - Journey of Love
Chapter-27 : Intoxication
Chapter-28: Uninvited blues
Chapter-29: Secret unfolds
Chapter 30 - Feeling of Loss
Chapter 31- Bliss of Rain
Chapter 32- Miseries
Chapter-33: Won at life
Chapter-34 : Surprise
Chapter-35: Pain of Distance
Chapter 36:Harsh reality
Chapter-37: Bridging the gaps
Chapter 38 :Yearning for Love
Chapter-39 :Home
Chapter-40: Winning lost love
Chapter-41: Facing the hate
Chapter-42: Efforts to save bonds.
Chapter-43: Final bid to Love
Chapter-44: Engagement
Chapter 45- Wedding festivities
Chapter-46 : Mehandi & Sangeet Night

Chapter-18 : Blessing

213 24 2
By ShivanyaSingh3

Next day
8:00 am

Aarohi asked Navya ," Kitni der lagaoge ready hone mein ". Navya replied ," Bas paanch minute aur ". Navya replied ," Aise keh ke aadha ghanta laga diya hai tumne ".

Soon Navya came out , embellished in a dark pink plazo suit paired with a peach and pink dupatta.
Reference pic for her outfit :

Aarohi complemented her by saying "looking pretty ". She said ," Aur tum jo murder karne chali ho wo kya ".

Aarohi looked at herself who was dressed in a blue anarkali suit with dupatta in the same colour.
Reference pic for her outfit :

Aarohi said ," Maine kiska murder karna hai ab ". Navya said ," Jitni sundar lag rahi ho tum , Aarav sir ko to heart attack pad jana hai . Ye murder nahi to kya hai ".

This time she earned a smack on her head from Aarohi . Aarohi said ," kitni bakwas karti ho tum , pehle hi bahut late kar diya hai tumne ".

Saying this they both left the room and departed outside where Aarav and Vihaan were waiting for them.

Vihaan asked , " Aaj kaha chale sabse pehle ?". Aarohi said ," I have a suggestion". Vihaan replied, " What ?".

Aarohi replied ," Pehle gaadi mein to bethe sab raste mein batati hu location." This time Vihaan was driving and Aarav was in the passenger seat and the rest of them were in the back seat.

After the 1 hour travel they all were standing in front of a beautiful temple.

Mahakaleshwar Temple

Aarav said ,"It is more than beautiful ". Aarohi said ," Yes ". Vihaan asked ," By the way how you got this idea . I mean there are a lot more places right ".

Aarohi replied ,"Because I think there could be no better start to day than that. As it is monday today and this day is dedicated to Lord Shiva. So visiting this auspicious place will be a blissful experience for us ".

Soon they entered the temple premises Navya and Aarohi covered their heads with dupattas , Vihaan and Aarav also did the same with the handkerchief.

They all entered the main temple premise where jyotirlinga was situated and was mesmerised by the beauty of it and the positive energy engrossed in the environment.

Aarav's P.O.V. -
Since the last 2 years , I have only seen the worst phases. My family also got worried while watching me in this state. I beg for forgiveness from all those who suffered due to me. A part of me died with that single crucial mistake and she arrived as a sunshine ray. I don't want to ruin her other people in my life.

A dark past is like a wave of tsunamis.
If once it arrives it ends up everything.
All that is left is broken pieces from the past which tears the happiness of the present.

Later, they left for the place where the main idol of Lord Shiva was situated along with its idols of other deities that were also present there.

Aarav and Aarohi were walking together as they were having a conversation followed by Vihaan and Navya who were walking silently.

They were peacefully roaming when they noticed an old lady was about to fall on the ground due to a rush in the premises.

Before she touches the ground Aarav and Aarohi quickly rush to her and hold her. Both of them asked her simultaneously ," Aap thik to ho na ".

She balanced herself to stand properly and said ," Shukar hai tum aa gaye warna mein to .... " . Before she could complete Aarav said , " Apki madad karne ke liye hi shayad hume shiv ji ne yaha bheja ho ".

She gently caressed his hair and said ," Meri madad karne ke liye shukriya ". Aarav's glance fell over Aarohi who was already looking at her.

They had a small moment of eye contact which was later broken. That lady noticed it and said ," Bhagwan kare tumhare rishte mein aise hi pyaar bana rahe ".

Aarav's face turned blank and nervousness crept over Aarohi's face. Vihaan and Navya were laughing badly watching their faces.

Aarohi and Aarav both murmured under their breath ," Inko to ruk ke batate hai ". They replied to the old lady," Apko kuch galatfehmi hui hai , Jaisa aap soch rahe ho , waisa kuch nahi hai ".

She said , " Beta na to aaj tak niyati ka likha koi badal saka hai aur na hi tum badal sakoge ,hoga wahi jo tumhare bhagya mein likha hai ".

Saying this both Aarav and Aarohi went silent. The lady also left from there soon.
Leaving all of them in a stunned manner.

No one is allowed to change what is written as their destiny , your fate will bring it to you itself what really belongs to you. So have faith in the creator.

They started moving towards the main idol where the priest was standing. This time Aarav and Aarohi were following Navya and Aarohi who was busy gossiping about past incidents and giggling about it.

They reached the priest. Navya and Vihaan both spoke at the same time ," Pranam pandit ji ". He placed his hands on heads of both Navya and Vihaan , " Bhagwan humesha tumhari jodi banaye rakhe ".

Navya choked air on this statement and Aarav and Aarohi started laughing madly until their stomach started aching due to it.

Vihaan joined his palms before the priest and pleaded ," Please apna aashirvad wapis le lijiye. Iss ladaku viman ki permanent booking mujhe nahi chahiye ".

Navya said , " Jaise mein to mari ja rahi hu tumse shadi karne ke liye ". Vihaan shrugged his shoulder ," Mere jaisa ladka tumhe milna bhi nahi ".

Navya replied ," Tum jaisa to mein dhundhu bhi na. You are not even my last option " while poking her finger on his shoulder.

Vihaan spoke with a smirk on his face , " I only choose to be a priority. These last option things are not for me ". Navya gave an annoyed expression to him.

Aarav's phone rang , he left from there to attend the call. Vihaan , Aarohi and Navya were left there. Navya cleared her throat and said ," Mera to pata nahi par tumhara future jarur set hai ".

Navya and Vihaan both gave an annoyed expression to her. Aarohi continued , " Waise idea to acha hai. You guys will look cute together.

Vihaan scoffed , " Will you please stop shipping us ". Aarohi shrugged her shoulders and replied ," I don't know ".

Time skips.......

Later they reached Fateh Sagar Lake which was a treat to the eyes during sunrise time. It was mesmerising view to see.

They spent some peaceful time there and left for another location. They visited several locations like Saheliyon ki Bari ,Vintage Car museum, etc.

3:00 pm

They were sitting at a restaurant. Aarav gave the order for food and came back to the table where Aarohi,Vihaan and Navya were settled.

Vihaan was busy listening to music in his earbuds. Navya got a call from her father so she went away to attend it and Aarohi was busy reading the book he got for her yesterday.

Aarav also got back to the table and sat silently beside Vihaan. Aarohi's full focus was on her book she barely saw that Aarav had returned back.

Aarav also picked up a magazine and pretended to read it and in reality he was stealing glance at her in between while she was deeply engrossed in her book.

Aarav's P.O.V.-
I wish I could wish her sitting like this in front of me . She is looking too cute. I want her to talk to me and her sweet talks flutter my heart. She is the chaos of my calm life. I can surely ask her to read this later but I respect her boundaries and don't want to impose my wishes on her. Conversations with her are the best part of my day when she will put this book aside and talk to me. I wish she looked at me the same way she is looking at that book
I will not hesitate to confess that I am jealous with just a book but i definitely know for her it is much more than that for sure. I want all of her attention on me. Miss sharma please look this side for once someone is dying to talk to you.

Finally Aarohi placed the book aside but tears had collected in the corner of her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by him knowing the reason he handled the situation really well.

Aarav said , " Waise na abhi order prepare hone mein kam se kam 20 minute lag jaenge. Will you accompany me for a walk only if you don't mind ".

Aarohi nodded in response and stood up from her chair. Aarav told Vihaan they will be back soon he showed them a thumbs up and they left for exit.

Aarav passed her his handkerchief. Aarohi asked ," Par ye kisliye ? ". Aarav replied , " Miss Sharma tears are crystal clear in your eyes ".

Aarohi said ," Wo actually ...... ". Before Aarohi could complete Aarav cut her off in between and said ," I know the book you are reading in it an emotional phase is going in it and as you attached to it emotionally and you are feeling bad for the character who is suffering ,Right ".

Aarohi's P.O.V.-
He is much more than just an understanding human. I feel like I never need to justify my actions before him. The way he understood my unspoken emotions makes me feel too special. This man is a blessing in my life I want to cherish forever.

Aarohi nervously asked ," Apko kaise pata ye Aarav ". Aarav replied , " Bas apne dost ko janne ki koshish kar raha hu ,apne kuch tariko se ".

Aarohi replied , " Fir to apki techniques success ho rahi hai ". Aarav replied ," Tell me what happened ? ". Aarohi said ," Aap meri book banters se bor ho jaoge ".

Aarav's P.O.V. -
Bored of her talks ? Not even in my dreams. Listening to her voice is the favorite part of my days. I can listen to her 24 × 7.

Unhe lagta hai ki baatein unki
Karti hai waqt humara zaya.
Unhe kon samjhaye ki yahi to
Sabse anmol tohfa maine paya.

Tumhari awaz ban gayi hai
Mere dil ka sukoon
Mann mein basa hai
Tumhe pane ka ek junoon.

Par ishq mera nadaan nahi
Apni khushi ke liye
Tumhe koi dukh na de du
Itna mein beimaan nahi ....

Aarav replied ," Maybe even I will develop any interest in it. I am bad at conveying but best at listening.So you can share it freely despite judgement ".

Aarohi started ," Actually na mein jo book padh rahi hu. It is a neighbourhood romance of two individuals who are born on the same day and at the same time. They are meant to be soulmates ".

Aarav said ," Its good ,iss mein issue kya hai ". Aarohi replied, " Their parents are not accepting them. Even they are making the best effort to separate them."

Aarav folded his arms ," Acha ye baat hai ". Aarohi replied ," Haa ,pata nhi maa baap kaise apne bacho ki khushiyo ko sacrifice kar dete hai , kyuki unhe lagta hai ki wo insan unke liye sahi nahi hai ".

Aarav took a deep breath and said ," Chahte to wo bhi galat nahi , yaha na unka apne decisions ko lekar rigid hona galat hai , unka insecure hona galat nahi hai ".

Aarohi curiously asked , " Par kyu , kya pyaar karna galat hai ? ". Aarav said ," Bilkul bhi nahi abhi tumne wo book end to nahi ki hai na ". Aarohi nodded for no response.

Aarav said in a calm tone ," Tumhe bhi ye baat ache se pata hai ki aage ki story mein they will somehow convince their parents and get their happily ever after. Mein tumhari tarah jyada fiction to nahi padhta par itna jarur suna hai true love always makes its way ".

Aarohi replied , " Par shayad har kisi ki story ka happy ending nahi hota chahe books ho ya real life. Koi to iss mein harta hi hoga koi apne hi pyaar se jab apni baat na keh sake , koi apne maa baap ,koi society se or koi apni kismat se ".

He felt a pang of guilt in his heart when these words left her mouth. His eyes were filled with an ocean of emotion. He couldn't form the words , " Sab ke naseeb mein happy ending nahi hoti".

Aarohi hesitatingly said ," Sorry if I said something which hurt you unintentionally ". Aarav passed a faded smile ," It's okay ,you don't need to apologize ".

Aarav's P.O.V.-
I can't be emotionally weak right now. My vulnerable side is not made to show even not to her for now. I had to continue the conversation and distract her before she asked anything else regarding this topic.

Aarav asked ," kya tumhare parents support nahi karte love marriages ko waise ?". She quickly replied ," No, they are really supportive of it. Waise unki khud ki arrange marriage thi ".

Aarav said ," Acha ". Aarohi continued ," haa but they trust their children's choice in choosing their partner. You know my brother also had a love marriage with her colleague who is a doctor just like him. They trusted his choice and none of us regret it ".

Aarav said ," Even my parents had a love marriage. They were batchmates in college." Aarohi said ," Really ". Aarav replied ," Yeah ".

Aarohi said , " Fir to unko apke , Vihaan ke ya Amaira ki love marriage karne se koi issue nahi hoga unlike some typical indian families ".

Aarav hesitated a bit and said ," Call me protective or anything. But in the case of Amaira my perspective is different. I mean I just want to make sure that whoever she chooses is right for her. This generation can't be trusted in the matter of love at all. I know she is young for all this. But i want her to get the best life partner who not only loves her but also values her ".

Aarohi said , " Kuch bhi kaho sab bhai ek jaise hote hai. Chahe mere case mein mere bhai ho ya aap Amaira ke case mein. Possessive hone ke tag accept kar lenge par apni behno par ek chota sa scratch nahi aane dete ".

Aarav said , " Hum ladke aise hi hote hai complicated se. Log bas opinion rakh ke chale jate hai. Samajhne ke liye koi rukta nahi ". Aarohi said ," Samjhne ke liye tayyar hai log bas apko himmat karni hai ".

Aarohi's P.O.V.-
I know he has an ocean of unexpressed emotions buried deep inside his heart. I don't want to renew his wounds in spite of healing it right now. So it is better to use sensitive topics right now.

Before Aarav could form any answer. Vihaan reached there and said , " Bhai Kitni der lagaoge aap aise to khana bhi thanda ho jaega ".

Aarohi said ," Wo pata nahi time ka pata hi nahi chala. Navya bhi wait kar rahi hogi mein jati hu ". Saying this she left from there.

Vihaan placed his arm on Aarav's shoulder and said ," Waise jaise timings ignore karke meetings chal rahi hai Aarohi se lagta hai ki kuch progress to ho rahi hai ".

He earned a glare from Aarav's side but it didn't bother him and he continued ," Mom ko call karke keh hi dena chahiye ki unki bahu mil gayi hai ".

Aarav said ," ha unse keh dena ki tumhe apni life partner mil gayi hai. Navya se unhe milva mein dunga. I am sure she will love her. Am I right ".

Vihaan said ," Aap mat shuru ho jana ab ".
Aarav shrugged his shoulder and said ," Shuruwaat kisne ki thi waise bhi ". Vihaan sighed in defeat and they left inside the restaurant.

Time skips.......

They were returning from Jiyan Sagar which was the last location. Aarav's phone was left in the car by mistake. He wanted to go to take it back but Aarohi and Vihaan stopped him by saying if there is some emergency he can use their phone.

They reached the car and the first thing he did after reaching there was to check his phone. When he checked it, creases of worry form on his forehead out of worry.

Seeing him worried, Vihaan quickly asked ," Bhai sab thik to hai na ". Aarav gulped his throat and sweat beads formed on his forehead.

He barely managed to speak and said ," There are 6+ missed calls from Amaira's side. I am sure she is in a big problem. I have to do something right now . What if something wrong happens to her ".

It was more of a panic in his words. If it is said that fear had overtaken him then it is definitely not wrong for sure.

Vihaan said , " Bhai agar koi emergency hoti to wo mere paas call kar leti. She knows you are with me ".

Aarohi also joined him and said ," Haa kya pata may be usse kuch kaam ho . We will figure it out .You should not get worried."

Aarav replied ," WILL YOU PLEASE INTERFERING IN OUR PERSONAL MATTERS ". It was more of a yelling than a normal tone.

Vihaan has never seen his brother talk this way specially to any female and here the girl was none other but the one who madly loves him.

Aarohi nervousness said ," I was just......". Before she could complete Aarav interrupted and said ," Do you even know what recklessness can cause here. How can you know you have never seen such consequences ".

She had never imagined in her dreams that someday he will behave this way with her. It was worse than a nightmare for her.

Vihaan interrupted and said ," Bhai us mein iss bichari ki kya galti hai. You should not behave this way with her ".

Tears rolled down to her cheeks. She was trembling in shock despite having pure intentions he misunderstood her for the first time.

With little sobs and hiccups in between she barely managed to speak ," Sorry sir maybe I became too frank for a formal boss employee relation. I will never try to interrupt your personal life again ".

Navya was shocked but not too much because she knew Aarav hated interruption in personal life. But she thought for Aarohi his equation is on another page. But maybe she was wrong.

As soon as Aarav saw her breaking in sobs due to him his heart ached seeing her in a devastated state. His fear of hurting her had come true today.

Aarav's P.O.V.-
Her each sob stabbed my heart the deepest. Realisation hitted what blunder I created in a heat of moment. She never deserved it. I again hurt someone who truly cares about me .I can't even form words to justify my actions. Congratulations Mr. Aarav Singhania you are again going to lose a precious bond due to my behaviour.

Vihaan comforted Aarohi by engulfing her in a hug and said ," I am sorry on behalf of him. Please don't cry . I can't see you crying ".

She pulled back from the hug while wiping her tears and said ," I am okay. You don't need to be sorry ". She just went and sat in the car and silent prevailed through car ride.

They all headed for their respective rooms. No one knows what turns this single incident will bring in these lives.

***********************

Thank you guys for reading 🌹

Sorry for the heartbreak at the end but you should get prepared for more shocking revelations.

I hope you guys loved it ✨
Give you feedback in the comment section.
Don't forget to vote for it.
Follow my instagram id ( shi_writes09 ) for more updates and spoiler reels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 665 27
""Back at the temple, I wore my favorite kurti. We both bowed to the God in front of us. Suddenly, my dupatta got too close to the flame! But he save...
3.5K 264 16
Rudransh Oberoi : "CEO of Oberoi industries" comes in the list of top 10 biggest companies in India. Getting betrayed by his ex lover whom he loved...
242 52 13
You gave me reasons to smile and reasons to laugh but most importantly you gave me memories I could never forget. It's not the sad but the happy memo...
246 25 8
"𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦�...