MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA😊😊

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:03
EPISODE:04
EPISODE:05
EP:06
EP:07
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:09
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
EP:21

EP:08

93 5 2
By YOOMINERS

Author's words: hey armies and yoonminers.. actually I wanted to thank you all for your all support and love...continue it and I'll upload other stories in few days😌so let's continue💕💕
&_________________-____________&______

General person pov:
Taemin along with y/n entered the girls  dorm...(jiminie...why aren't you telling us about your boyfriend?)asked y/n as she sat on bed beside tae who was eating apple...(because I will introduce you guys to him tommorow) said jiminie calmly while opening her laptop while Tae confusingly asked(do you by any chance mean we are meeting brother-in-law tommorow?)...Tae/n immediately shouted excitedly when Jiminie nodded smilingly🥰...Tae/n ran towards jiminie bed and hugged her excitedly...jiminie calmed her friends down and made them eat something ...Tae/n and jiminie were studying for exams untill they heard jiminie Skype ringing...Tae/n nodded at e/o and went out to y/n dorm room while jiminie smiled at her understanding friends and picked up the call...jiminie was immediately attacked by cute voice owning boy..
(Namaste(hello)bua...Krish miss you)Krish blew the kiss towards jiminie who acted to catch it and place it on her heart...(namaste my boy version ..I too miss my cute baby Krish🤭)...hearing jiminie,krish giggled which made jiminie giggle too...disha and manisha smiled and virdhan poutly asked..(you don't miss your vir bhai ..huh..you mochi cheeked Krish)hearing virdhan name for her,jiminie whinned a little(Vir Bhai)and pouted😗😗...Manisha slapped virdhan shoulder and said(don't tease her beer,she will never come back to pakistan like this)virdhan pouted and said "sorry"to which jiminie blew a kiss and said "its okay"...virdhan and manisha smiled at still cute jiminie...(did you forgot us or what Minnie?)jiminie now saw her elder brother and Bhabhi(sister-in-law)..(who is this idiot spreading false rumors..I will make sure to beat him with vir Bhai)karan along with others except brusted out laughing while virdhan pouted..(why me??am I some weapon or what for you?)jiminie giggled before answering (you are not weapon bhai but you are so much muscular that Mani Bhabhi needs Karan Bhai and dadda help to move you so considering that If i threw you on someone then that person will surely be highly injured or maybe die)hearing jiminie proud speech no onr could control but brust out laughing even Krish and virdhan too...after few minutes of heavy laughing session,jiminie asked(so my dear bhabhi's how are my born-to-be nephew's?)manisha along with Disha said (they are doing fine in their mumma womb)..(wow jiminie...you forgot that you have Bhai's because of whom you have bhabhi's)hearing her brother's whiny tone,jiminie smiled and said teasingly ( i know that and i asked my bhabhi's situation and health because if they are happy and fine then you both will be surely fit-n-fine)karan and virdhan sighed knowing their sister won't ask about their own and situations because if pregnant wife is happy then impregnating husband's will surely be happy...jiminie smiled and finally asked her brother's health to which they answered with (good)...

Time skip:
Jiminie talked with her family for half hour and also his parents joined the video call...jiminie smiled as how happy and healthy his family is about her sister-in-law pregnancy,Krish and her own(jiminie) life....overall everyone is peacefully living...sammer talked with her daughter about everything making her brother's little jealous while jiminie showed them their tongue(jiminie didn't talked with rehan as he was with his friends out)....now at night Jiminie was sitting on her bed after having dinner..Tae already slept  while y/n also slept beside her as they were studying for prof nat test...jiminie was about to turn off the lights when she heard her phone ringing...
"Tony Montana"
Jiminie picked up the call and walked towards balcony..she placed her one hand on railing while holded her phone near her ear...(hello)jiminie giggled when she heard a (haye)from other side..."i will die with this much angelic tone"jiminie said a little(don't talk about death...we just met)yoongi said a little sorry knowing that we should never mention about death cuz their is long life to live and a person is there living for us...jiminie said i(t's okay but don't say it again)..."so are you sure you wanna tell about us to others tommorow"jiminie smiled and said(it's better to tell them by ourselves than hearing or getting to know it all others)yoongi said a little "sure ..as you wish from other side"....yoonmin talked for a while and yoongi told jiminie that tommorow min jina has asked for her to visit and they can tell them at min mansion itself ...jiminie said (as you say)and ended the call after bidding good night..

NEXT DAY(8:00PM)
Trio(jiminie,Tae and y/n) and fav5 whole day passed good and at night everyone was ready...

Yoongi's pov:
We(fav5) were standing downstairs near yoongi and j-hope car (as others car were at home)..fav5 were standing with yoongi leaning on car door...(why are they so late?)asked j-hope while standing beside jungkook..(cauze girls take time to get ready)jungkook said giggling...suddenly we heard Tae shout(what did you say you bunny)jungkook immediately pointed at j-hope (he was saying that babe...I didn't said anything).. j-hope looked at jungkook with betrayal look and looked at Tae who pouted and said(hyung...I curse you that you get girl who will take half of your time to get ready)...j-hope immediately shaked his head Nd said apologietly (don't curse me like that Tae...hyung is sorry)..to which tae said (fine...I take my curse back)...(shall we go?)asked namjoon to time ,finally freeing himself from praising his wife continously...(hyung..one minute ..jiminie forgot something in room so she went back...ah...look there she is..)as soon as y/n said that I immediately looked at my soon-to-be-wife who was coming while wearing her jumka... god...her every move makes me crazy ...she is looking so beautiful in this white long kurta(shirt) and that beautiful white net dupatta...and her light makeup look along with white jumka(earrings) and her silver bangles..

.how many times are you going to make me fall for you jiminie singhania?how many??....(you are looking beautiful jiminie)j-hope broke the silence making me clench my fish...(thankyou j-hope Bhai)jiminie said uncomfortable but unknowingly made me smirk.

..my baby mochi is soo innocent that she is unaware that j-hope is trying to flirt with her...I smiled and texted her something...I saw how a blush crept on her cheeks making me smirk...she is still shy in these matters and easily gets shy over compliments...

Jiminie's pov:
We all girls were ready and were walking downstairs, untill I touched my ear while placing my front hairs behind ear...oh lord,i forgot to wear earrings...I told Tae /n that I'm coming in five minutes after wearing earrings...I took earrings from side drawer and ran downstairs after locking room ...I came downstairs while wearing earrings...I looked front after wearing earrings and saw him standing leaning on car but he stood straight after he saw me..I saw him checking me out from head to toe while I did the same...how can he be soo hot and handsome at a same time? how am I supposed to let him go out if he is this handsome..he is wearing black tuxedo(I don't know if it is correct or not😗)....he is looking more handsome with his smile ☺️...

I came out of my thoughts when hobi bhai said(you are looking beautiful jiminie)I smiled and replied with (thankyou hobi bhai)...I saw him smirk after he typed something on phone...I looked down on my phone when it tinged (telling for a message)...I opened my and his text and saw...

My fiance yoon:you are looking beautiful and hot in that dress...I don't know how much more I'm falling for you but still I'm head over heals for you miss.singhania...and yes!I know I'm handsome...you don't need to lock me up...I'm only yours Mrs.soon to be min😉😏

I blushed and I know he saw me by the way he smirked...(should we go or you all wanna stay here?)jinnie dii asked making us all nodd ...I walked towards the cars standing there..everyone sat in car, except y/n And me...I saw yoon motioning me to sit in front car which is his...I smiled little and walked to sit in car but halted when j-hope bhai said(jiminie...sit in my car)..I looked toward yoon and saw his fist clenched...he is controlling himself from doing something...I smiled at hobi bhai and said in calm tone..(i wanna sit with Tae...can I Bhai?)i saw y/n looking at me and she said (you should sit with Tae) knowing I'm still not comfortable with boys around me...hobi bhai nodded as he sat with y/n in his car...I sat in car after yoon opened the passenger seat door for me...I smiled at him and sat inside while he sat on driver seat..I looked at seatbelt and wore it...I saw yoon smile little at me while i smiled back...I looked at tae and saw her looking at me with those eyes telling me (jiminie... chocolate)before I could say it in my mind, she said it out loud...I smiled and gave her Chocolate placed in my purse...she began to eat it after placing one bite in my mouth..

General pov:
Others outfit😌

Tae dress

Y/n dress

             Jin dress

      Jungkook dress

       Hobi dress

Namjoon dress

D

uring drive everyone talked and enjoyed while yoonmin were silent and enjoying...suddenly yoongi stopped the car,making everyone look at him...(what happened hyung?)asked jungkook...yoongi replied in his normal tone(nothing kook...their is traffic)..jungkook nodded while Tae pouted(that means we have spent five minutes in darkness)...well tunnel is dark and also in middle whole night vibe... Few minutes passed and yoongi was stopping car behind other cars in traffic.. suddenly an idea crossed his mind,he smirked and looked around only to see darkness...he opened his seatbelt and immediately peaked jiminie cheek and whispered "you are looking beautiful baby mochi"...yoongi immediately wore his seatbelt...when yoongi crossed the tunnel,he turned and saw jiminie whole tomato..(what happened jiminie??why are you all red??) Tae asked worriedly..jiminie looked up and saw yoongi's smirk ..she immediately looked down and said (nothing happened tae) tae nodded and continued to talk with jungkook while jiminie smiled shyly and looked out of window...

In Yoongi's car: yoonmin, taekook
In j-hope car:namjin,hope/n

Yoongi parked his car and behind him,jhope parked his car...yoongi opened the car door for jiminie and Tae so they don't get to know untill yoonmin tell themselves...yoonmin entered the mansion only to see min jina and min jiyoon siting while smiling...yoongi made everyone sit and everyone greeted min couple...jiminie poured cuz she wanted to hug her in-laws....jiminie sat beside min jina and beside her yoongi and on min jina other side min jiyoon was sat...yoongi said in his normal cold tone(mom..baby mochi wanted to tell everyone about her fiance)min jina looked at her ...jiminie nodded while jinnie pointed out(wait a sec...aunt do you also know jiminie fiance?)..min jina smiled and said(why won't I know my own daughter fiance?) everyone except min family sat confuse..(why do you mean Mom?)asked jungkook this time...min jiyoon smiled and said this time(your mom means that when Jiminie is fiance of our own soon...why won't we know him)tae looked at jungkook with betrayal look and min jina understood that so she immediately spoke clearing everyone misunderstanding (jiminie is fiance and soon-to-be-wife of our elder son min yoongi...not jungkook tae)... tae looked at min jina and said (then it's okay...wait...)

Everyone processed what min jina said and ....
You mean jiminie is my sister -in-law?asked jungkook...min jina nodded making kook shock and smile...

While others reaction:

What the heck did you say?

Shocked but happy too

I'm happy as well as shocked

What did you say?

Most shocked person and don't know what to say?

E

veryone processed and then:
Namjin: unexpected but amazing (hugged yoonmin and congratulated them)
Taekook:happy for them...kook hugging yoonmin with Tae little pouting at jiminie making her say sorry and end everything with hug..
Hope/n:y/n happy, hugging jiminie and congratulating yoongi while j-hope happily hugging jiminie and hand shaking with jiminie(as yoongi said maintain distance)..jiminie saying sorry to which hobi( I've to move on now look)

Dinner table:
Yoonmin sat beside e/o while other couple sat beside e/o...jiminie fed yoongi like childhood making min couple smile and yoongi cross 9 clouds... everyone cooed at them except one (for now or maybe not)...everyone ate dinner and others left except yoonmin..jeonkook took his car from garage...

So,how was it???did you all liked the reactions or not???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.1K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
139K 6.1K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
32.6K 2.6K 19
Jeon Jungkook, a successful 21 year old, is living a normal life. His best friend, Kim Seokjin, is an over protective older brother to adorable and s...
792K 34.5K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...