Darkness Is The Only Light: M...

By Psycho_xbabyx

**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like w... More

Chapter 1 | The ones that got away
Author's note
Chapter 2 | The devil inside
Chapter 3 | I own you
Chapter 4 | The bonds that bind us
Chapter 5 | You can't fix me
Chapter 6 | Enough of your attitude!
Chapter 7 | Those days in the sun
Chapter 8 | You can't blame me darling
Chapter 9 | Now your mess is mine
Chapter 10 | One of them, one of five
Chapter 11 | His? I think not
Chapter 12 | The God from hell
Chapter 13 | It shouldn't be this way
Chapter 14 | Do not wander off
Chapter 15 | Good girl
Chapter 16 | Mistake
Chapter 17 | Whore
Chapter 18 | Right in the feels
Chapter 19 | Missed me little girl?
Chapter 20 | First time affection
Chapter 21 | Crossing the line
Chapter 22 | Mafia's morning
Chapter 23 | Feel better baby
Chapter 24 | Tired teardrops
Chapter 25 | Taking care of me
Chapter 26 | Broken?
Chapter 27 | Heated
Chapter 28 | A tiny feeling
Chapter 29 | His possesion
Chapter 30 | Messed up emotions
sorry, not an update
Chapter 31 | He'll make you cry
Chapter 32 | Fierce green eyes
Chapter 33 | Kiss daddy goodbye
Chapter 34 | New boss
Chapter 35 | Oh, you think you're tough?
Chapter 36 | Calling his name
Chapter 37 | Shot you down
Chapter 38 | Shot you down II
Chapter 39 | I can't last long
Chapter 40 | If he only knew
Chapter 41 | Bad habit
Chapter 42 | Scars
Chapter 43 | Before I was God
Chapter 44 | On his lap
Chapter 46 | Dancing in the sun
Chapter 47 | Daddy
Chapter 48 | Isn't it lovely? All alone
Chapter 49 | Little white dress
Chapter 50 | His baby, his
Chapter 51 | Dark desires
Chapter 52 | Lavender blue
Chapter 53 | Isn't it pretty? How affection dances with abuse
Chapter 54 | Like a loaded gun to my head

Chapter 45 | Puppy

2.6K 81 86
By Psycho_xbabyx

DEMETRIOS' P.O.V.:

The feel of her soft and small body against me is... addicting. It feels like that is where she belongs - on my lap. I glance down at the small puppy curled up against my chest and can't help, but to take notice of how fucking cute she looks. So tiny and fragile, she fits perfectly on me. Truly, like she was made for my lap.

Her little unconscious twist forbids me to close my eyes as her peachy round ass rubs over my cock. I fist on the leather sofa, pinning nails into it and letting out a low groan as my cock twistches in my pants, shot of blood rushing through it, making me hard. Then she even lets out a small whimper as she grinds her head against my chest, getting comfortable. Fuck.

Hearing that small sexy whimper all I can think about is her whimpering beneath me as I'm pounding hard into her tight pussy, moaning my name then screaming for me to slow down and stop as hours pass. I will fuck this little one for hours straight, I don't care if she won't be able to handle it, that's what you get for rubbing that ass against me. Bad, bad girl.

Taking a deep breath, but immediately I realize I shouldn't have fucking done that as her intoxicating scent invades my nosetrils. She smells like lavender and vanilla mixed shit, but it's so fucking sexy it just made me hard again.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Tilting my head back, I stare up in the ceiling, fisting harder on the sofa whilst taking another breath, this time through my mouth. If I'm getting any harder I'm fucking her here and now, I don't care.

Deep down I know I can't let myself lose control and do that, she's not ready just yet. She'd never forgive me.

Not that I give a single fuck about her forgiveness, but if I'm planning on fucking her more than once, Imma need her to be okay with that. And trust me when I say I indeed plan to fuck her for a pretty long time. This much I know.

She turns me on way too much for my liking. When was the last time woman's bare smell drew me hard? Never. It never happened before and this fact alone makes me want to strangle her to death. Just wrap my hands around her little neck, squeeze and squeeze until light fades from her eyes and her little body turns limp in my hold.

But what's even worse than effect of her smell is that I'm fucking cuddling this little puppy for almost an hour already. She just fell asleep on my lap.

Fell. Fucking. Asleep.

With completely no shame like I'm her high school boyfriend. It makes me furious. Furious at myself because I let her and still keep her snuggled in me and actually don't want to push her away. Yes, I started this, but I didn't think she'll get this comfortable around me to actually fall asleep. Strange thing is that as much as it makes me furious it also makes me satisfied, she's getting more and more comfortable around me, my methods are working although I haven't used my tricks in long time, was pretty busy elsewhere. Soon I'll have my little girl exactly where I want her and it's going to be absolutely glorious.

Soon I will break her into the best little submissive I've had in my life.

I have to fucking control myself though, I scared her too much today. Even though her fear arouses me, how she's always so responsive and jumpy and nervous makes me want to ruin her beyond fixing. Break her mine. Permanently.

But too much fear is no good, too much fear drives her away from me. I had to set up a line that she so carelessly tried to blurr, I'm not sorry about that. But I was kind of sorry it drove her too scared of me, that was a mistake. I overreacted that is true, am not in the best mood lately, my calculating tricks and manipulation were put on hold because I was too busy with my mob, but it will soon get better and I'll grant her much more of my time.

I'll break that little puppy mine so badly she will wail for me for the rest of her life.

God, how I love when she cries. I am a sadist, but fuck, never in my life was I so aroused at the sight of woman crying. She really is something else. She cries so gently and pretty, her chubby cheeks turn bright red colour and her puppy lavender eyes all moisty. Perfect. It makes me want to shove my dick in her mouth and fuck it so roughly tears will never stop rushing down her face.

Imagining her pretty face as she gags on my cock with tears streaming down her face, looking up at me through her long thick eyelashes and lavender eyes makes me hard again. Fuck. My chest starts heaving in deep breaths, pain shooting through my hard dick I clentch my jaw together and close my eyes. Do not fucking lose it.

To add more fuel to the fire she moves again, creating friction when her ass rubs over my crotch.

Okay, that's it, little girl. Off now.

"Cali" I call her name pretty loudly, bitting on my lip I then stop myself from groaning in lust.

She lets out a small moan, paying no attention to my words she snuggles closer again.

Stop. Fucking. Moaning.

I am close to losing it "Cali wake up" I growl through seethed teeth, seriousness in my tone could cut air.

Finally it makes her move. Slowly she unburies herself from my body, sitting back on my thighs as she lets out an addicting small whimper. Pushing her head back she looks up to me whilst rubbing her hand through her sleepy eyes.

Finally she moves the hand away and big lavender puppy eyes flicker up to mine, her small mouth slightly part in O shape as she realizes she fell asleep. Her cheeks blush bright red, making my cock twitch in my pants. She's too fucking seductive.

Her long black eyelashes start fluttering to adjust her eyes while she glances up to me once more.

She needs to fucking stop staring at me with those fuck-me eyes or Imma do something she won't like.

Or she will... either way there'll be a lot of screaming.

Lust covering my senses my hand lashes towards her face, gripping her chubby red cheeks in tight hold, pursing out her plump pink lips. She lets out a soft gasp, but doesn't try to shove me away or tell me to stop which fills me up with pride. Such a good little puppy.

My eyes get stuck on her lips, how badly I want to bruise them with my torturing kisses. I want to bite on them, suck, pull, nibble. Mark her soft lips and leave them all swollen and dark, I want to devour her mouth, taste every little drop of her.

But I know if I'll have a taste now, I won't let her go until I'll drink up every drop. I won't let her leave until blood would drip down her lips. This much I want to mark them. This much I want to break her.

Resisting from my dark desires I force my look higher. Fuck, those red cheeks. Her face was so starved when she came here, there were only bones on her pretty face, but now her cheeks got full and chubby. So fucking adorable. Without a chance to stop myself I squeeze harder onto her cheeks, provoking a small wail. Fuck I want go bite on those cheeks, want to leave my marks all over them so no fucker would be able to even look at her without realizing she belongs to me. I want to tear them chubby cheeks off with my teeth, feast on them.

My eyes moving up they finally meet hers. I thought the big blue lavender ones could not possibly turn even more puppy, but I was clearly wrong. How dare she stare at me with those moisty puppy eyes and flutter her eyelashes and expect me not to lose my mind?

She's looking at me too dangerously for an innocent little girl. God, how much I want to be rough with her. Mark her, choke her, spank her, bite her, fuck her.

But why do I also think about cuddling her cute ass to sleep afterwards? To just have her limp small body safely tucked in my arms and rock her to sleep, protecting her from all the harm in this world.

Which is pretty fucking ironic because I'm the monster half a world fears. Am a monster in her eyes too. I could never bring myself to be that gentle without an ulterior motive.. that's just fucking not me.

So why do I even let myself think about it? I'm no prince in shinning armor, I'm no good man. I am evil, cunning, deceiving manipulator who tortures and abuses people. I murder people. Fuck that, I murder their whole families, I don't fucking care if they're innocent.

I don't care if she's innocent. I don't care that I'll ruin her beyond fixing, I don't care that her heart is so fragile. I don't care that's she is way too good for this fucked up world.

I want her and if I want something, then it is already mine.

Hearing a sound I finally come back to present as her stomach rumbles pretty loudly. I let go of her face whilst she abnormally blushes and looks down, hiding her face from me in embarrassement. Fuck, how cute she is when she's all shy.

Her action makes me chuckle, which makes her face even more red. Her brown locks hiding her flushed cheeks doesn't make me pleased so I quickly swipe some behind her ear. "S-sorry" she mumbles, looking down.

I mean, I don't mind her apologies, they're always so soft and pretty it triggers something in me that I can't really explain, but why would she apologize for being hungry? "I didn't know apologizing for being hungry is necessary?" I force a softer tone, arching my eyebrow in confussion.

She glances up at me and forcefully chuckles, clearly being very uncomfortable. "Oh, believe me sir, that's tottaly a thing."

Perhaps in your old life, little puppy. Your new owner will feed you good, don't you worry about going to sleep hungry no more.

I don't say anything and flick my head to the doors, motioning her to get off "let's get dinner" I command. I'm not like some of my business partners who make their slaves beg for food and punish them with starving them. I mean I do use lack of food as a matter of torture, but only to those who I lock down in the cells, not to little girls like her. And I'd never use this type of way to punish her, she's been starved for way too long, besides... there are much more interesting ways to punish a woman.

Her lavender orbs widen a little, but quickly she does as I said and climbs off me, already making something missing on my lap. I rise from sofa and stride towards the way out, hearing her small steps behind me.

Striding down the hallway I chuckle when I hear her low adorable grunts as she's trying to keep up with my pace. It doesn't work, she has to jog every now and then but the little huffs she's making make me way too entertained for me to slow down.

We reach the dinning area and thankfully the men that were having dinner with me have already left. I don't need anyone drooling over my puppy. I sit down on my chair, all the dishes have been carried away, even my barely touched plate, but food is the last thing on my mind right now.

She stops beside the table and bows her head "I-I'll go get you another plate" she ushers out and tries to move, but my voice makes her halt in her tracks.

"No need, sit down" I command seeing her eyes widen in confussion.

She points on the chair beside me "y-you want me t-to sit down at t-this table?"

So adorable stutter, my dick is twitching in my pants again. Fuck.

But I don't go easy on her "I said that, didn't I?" I arch my eyebrow "sit" be a good puppy.

She gulps and slowly sits down on the chair. Looking down, she starts chewing on her bottom lip and playing with her fingers under the table. Oh, little girl is so nervous. Is right to be, no maid or any other worker has ever sat at this table reserved only for me and some of my most trusted men. If you're allowed to sit at this table with me then you must be pretty valued. But, well, why not? Why don't I show her that if she's a good little girl then in return I can be good to her as well?

"What the fuck Cali! Where the hell have you-" I snap my head towards the charge maid, making her halt in her tracks, gulping down, her eyes going round in shock "g-good evening sir, I am sorry I didn't notice you" she bows her head.

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is to yell at what's mine?

Glancing towards Cali I see her hiding her face with her hair again, looking down in shame, fisting on her skirt. Devilish plan enters my mind and evil smirk crawls on my lips. My hands fly forwards and snatch the little puppy from her chair, putting her on my right thigh, making her loudly gasp. Oh, she fits perfectly.

Glancing aside I see the other maid drowning in fear and guilt. "She was with me" I snap, seeing her body tremble under my tone, but what's not so good is that the one on my lap trembles also.

Wrapping my arm around puppy's waist, I push her back tightly against my chest and lean down to her ear "what would you like to eat, hm?"

It takes a few seconds for her panting to slow down, then finally she struggles to answer "I-- can I g-get t-that pasta?"

Her nervousness makes me smirk as I nod. I order the plate of pasta for her and glass of that wine I haven't gotten a chance to taste earlier and the maid rushes to the kitchen, knowing her life depends on it.

I don't think Cali's cheeks were ever this red before which makes me internally grin ear to ear. So nervous, so responsive to everything. What is more, she didn't try to resist or confront me about taking her on my thigh, staying seated on my leg like a good girl.

Soon the maid returns and places a big plate of pasta before us, along with my glass of wine. Puppy's eyes sparkle with awe as she takes in the dish, her mouth opening, her lips forming on O shape. Must be one of the most adorable things she ever did.

I grab my glass of wine, bringing it to my lips, but notice her not moving towards the plate. I gently bumb my shoulder on her back, shoving her "you can eat"

She slowly nods, her shaky hand grabbing the fork she digs into the pasta as I finally take a sip of my wine, but almost fucking choke on it as she lets out the most sexy tiny moan I've ever heard.

Ushering my glass on the table my eyes snap to glance at her, seeing she just closed her eyes while stuffing her mouth with pasta. Opening her eyes like she just realized something then instantly digs back into the food, way faster than before and fills her mouth again. She looks like a hamster, stuffing her red chubby cheeks to the fullest then quickly mounching down and immediately bringing more food to her mouth.

Why the fuck is she so adorable when she fucking eats?

Quickly I snap myself back, looking away and taking another sip "slow down, food ain't gonna go anywhere" I command as she's really mounching the food way too fast.

She nods mid bites, but it soon comes to me that she only slowed down for three seconds or so.

It sure irriates me when she thinks she can do whatever the fuck she wants. Sighing my hand grabs her tiny jaw in tight hold, provoking a scared whimper as I force her to tilt her head aside to meet my gaze. Big lavender eyes stare at me with fear as I speak "I said slow the fuck down, didn't I?" I hiss.

She quickly nods as much as my grip lets her. "Then do it or I'll be forced to feed you myself. Do you want me to feed you or will you manage?" I rise my eyebrow. Hm, that'd be a sight.

Her face turns bright red and she uncomfortably shifts a little, coughing "I-I'll manage"

"Hm, I thought so" I let go of her, allowing her to go back to her meal.

Finally she becomes a good girl and listens to me, eating way slower than before. I chuckle as she still manages to stuff her cheeks and little bit of cheese souce drips down the corner of her lip. Messy little puppy. I bring my hand up, brushing my thumb under her lip to clean her up then sweep my tongue over it, tasting the souce. My touch makes her flinch, but as soon as she realizes what I did she turns into tomato again, rather avoiding my gaze.

So shy. So goddamn shy, I fucking love it.

I have to get more, I need to push her more, testing her innocent mind. Putting the glass back down. "Could daddy get a taste too, hm little girl?"

Her eyes widen in shock as she chokes on her food a few times before succesfully swallowing down and barely nodding her head "uh-um, s-sure" her shaky hand puts the fork in pasta and slides the plate a little closer to my side.

'Sure, daddy'

She better utter that word out soon or I'm gonna lose my fucking mind. I need to hear it from her lips, moaning for me, screaming for me. And I fucking know she wants me to be her daddy too, she's just too fucking shy to admit it to herself. She's not capable of taking care of herself, she wants to be big and responsible and grown up, but she's fucking not. She just needs someone to take care of her, someone to control her and provide for her because she didn't have that when she was little. She craves for someone to keep her safe, full, warm and protected. Little girl has issues and I know every single one of them.

I can, what is more, I want to fulfill her every little craving, every little need and desire. She is mine, only mine. She's turning me fucking obsessed.

I just shake my head, pointing to the plate with my eyes then flicking them towards her. Her eyes go round again, heat rushes to her cheeks as realization hits in. Yes little girl, I want you to handle it.

I can't swallow the chuckle then slightly part my lips, licking over the bottom one with my tongue whilst keeping an intense gaze on her. She gulps down then nods in comfirmation. Her hand nervously shaking she reaches for the fork and wrapps some spaghetti around it. Holding her spread palm underneath she slowly brings the fork to my mouth, I wrap my lips around it, pulling down the pasta, never taking my eyes off hers.

I swallow down the food, seeing her pretty much panting in nervousness, fisting on the fabric of her skirt with the other hand. Mission accomplished. I give one last strike with moisting over my lip again, seeing her visibly fasten her breathing, her lavender orbs stuck on my mouth without blinking, pulling her bottom lip in her mouth, fuck.

Dirty little vixen, stop pushing daddy or you'll be put into a collar and fucked so roughly you'll forget your own fucking name.

I push down the urge to slam her on the table and claim those plump lips in most rough kiss she ever received, rather putting on a smirk "thank you, little girl" I playfully flick my eyebrows when she still doesn't tear her gaze from my lips, showing that I've noticed her dark little desire.

She coughs, tearing her look away, hiding her embarrassed face "ehm, y-you're w-welcome sir" she mumbles "w-would you l-like some more?"

"No, finish up" taking a sip of my wine.

She nods and slowly starts eating again, heat never leaving her cheeks, making her so very hard to resist.

A few more minutes pass when she gets out a relieved sigh and wipes her mouth with napkin. "You done?" I put the empty glass on the table.

"Yes sir" she responds, nodding her head.

Glancing towards the plate I see it entirely empty. Eating all of it, hm? Good girl.

"Good" I respond and get a hold of her waist, lifting her off my lap. She tries to grab the plate and glass as I stand up also, but am quick to stop her "leave it, it's late let's get you to bed" I assure.

She seems unsure for a moment, but then quickly pleases me, putting down the dishes, following me out of the dinning area.

We reach her room in silence, opening the door I motion her to get in then close the doors behind us. As I turn around to face her she is stood in place with her head bowed and her hands nervously fisting the end of her skirt. "Go get ready for bed" I flick my head towards bathroom "I'll wait here." Sure I'd much rather undress her myself or command her to strip in front of me, but not today. I won't be able to control myself anylonger when she's been throwing bombs on me for the whole fucking evening.

She nods "o-okay" scurrying to the closet she takes out pjyama set then hurries to the bathroom, closing the doors behind her.

Hearing the water running I walk to the armchair, sitting down and rub my hand through my eyes, sighing. If I'm not taking a shower with her then what the fuck am I even doing here? Why do I have to make fucking sure that she's safe and well before I leave her? Why the fuck do I want to tuck her in? Why is there always a thought in the back of my mind, pushing and pushing for me to make sure she's safe and sound in her bed every goddamn evening?

Fuck me.

Shaking my head I get rid of the absurd thoughts then take out my phone. Some work would definitely make my mind sharp again so I swipe through the work emails, going through what I need to do tomorrow.

I'm barely on my third email when I hear the door opening and small footsteps coming closer. Snapping my head up my eyes land on Cali wearing that fucking koala shit PJ that barely covers half of her ass. I almost lost my mind when she came into my office before I left for USA wearing only that. She needs to stop fucking pushing me or imma push back so hard I'll crush her little body.

As if that wouldn't be enough, stronger scent of lavender and vanilla invades my nosetrils, making my dick grow in my pants again. Fuck. And of course why the fuck would she not be blushing again, when she can succesfully drive me mad with it?

Grunting, my voice comes out harsher than I wanted but she's been a really bad girl with all this provoking "get in bed"

She slighty jumps at my tone and quickly nods, climbing in bed and brings the covers to her waist. I stand up and am about to resist the need to pull the covers higher and tuck her in, only wishing her good night and leave, but her small voice stops me before I could turn around to leave. "I haven't thanked you yet" she says softly.

I frown, this is really not a good fucking time, I have to leave before I break you puppy. "Thanked me?" I sigh, moving the gaze on my phone I don't want for her puppy eyes to seriously challenge my sanity.

"W-well yes, for getting me this plushie" my eyes flicker to her, seeing her hugging the stuffed animal I got her, pressing it against her chest, smiling at me.

She almost never smiles at me, never. And even if she does it is always a forced or shy smile. It was never sincere, not till now. Her lavender orbs sparkle as her plump lips twitch into a small smile, reveling a hint of her white teeth and she snuggles harder into the stuffed puppy.

It makes something soften in this cold-hearted body of mine, how can I just leave? "You're welcome, little girl" words finally leave my mouth and I sit down on the edge of the bed, right next to her waist. "Did you choose a name for him?" I wonder, knowing exactly what to say to make her happy and comfortable around me.

She hastily nods, her smile growing wider "I did, his name is Bacci" she reveals all proud. Too fucking cute for her own good.

"Bacci? That sounds familiar, isn't that a brand of candy?" I wonder.

"Well, yes actually, it's chocolate candies, I've never tried them, but they look really delicious" she tells me.

"Why haven't you tried it then?"

She swings her hand "they are a little too expensive for me"

I rise my eyebrows in surprise, how can a fucking chocolate be expensive? But am quick to remember she used to not have enough money for food, so I hide my surprise, turning to no emotions. "I see... so does he do a good job with nightmares?"

Her smile drops "oh, yes most of the time he helps" smiling again but this time it's forced.

Am about to dig into the matter when her mouth open again "he doesn't smell like you anymore though" looking down, so shy.

It makes me chuckle, someone likes my scent, hm? "Well I could fix that in the next days if you want" I propose.

She says nothing just smiles and nods her head. Her orbs stare up at mine and I see the sparkles in them. She's looking at me so innocently, but too fucking sinfully for her own good. Tearing her eyes away she puts Bacci beside her, her hands clentch on the blanket, nervously playing with it, not meeting my gaze anymore.

I know what you crave for puppy, no need to be so shy.

My eyes get stuck on her plump pink lips, my body burning with urge to claim them roughly, maliciously, brutally. I'm not a big fan of kissing, I almost never kiss with women, if I ever do it is always right before I fuck them, but I do prefer not to. I never kiss whores though, the bare thought makes my stomach flip in disgust.

The last one woman who dared to kiss me without my permisson ended up with bullet in the head.

So why am I so fucking eager to kiss this little one? Why all I can bring myself to think about is how much I want to feel her soft lips against mine? It'd make more sense if it was always rough and filled with lust, but when she kissed me in my bathroom two days ago it was the exact opposite and I let her. Even more, I fucking kissed her back and I liked it even though it was gentle and slow.

All I can think about is ruining her lips, marking them so brutally that no other fucker will be able to look at them, but I know how to fucking control myself even though this little one drives me more than anyone before her. Her everything makes it so hard not to lose my fucking sense, not to give in too soon. I wait for the day she'll be ready enough for me to do to her small body everything I want.

I will make her ready soon. I will break her ready.

Only one tiny little taste, my mind pushes me more and I stop resisting. I want a fucking taste.

My hands grab her hips, making her loudly gasp as I pull her down, her head sliding from the pillow, now resting on the sheets, directly next to me. Pinning my palm on the other side of her body I cage her beneath me, leaning on my hands I hover over her. She opens her mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. Her eyes are wide, but this time not with fear, only with surprise. Then they get stuck on my lips, rush of lust flashing trough her innocent puppy orbs, making me visciously chuckle on the inside.

Knowing she wants me too drives me even more. Drives me fucking obsessed. I smash my mouth on hers, claiming her soft lips, provoking a broken gasp. Wasting no time I kiss her harder, owning her plump lips I pull the bottom one in my mouth, tasting every inch of her sweetness, feeling my cock twitching painfully in my pants. I almost lose my sense when she lets out a soft moan, I nibble softly on her lip even though I want to bite it and leave my bruises all over them. Control. I suck harder on it, small whimper vibrating between us makes my whole body shake with burning urge, so fucking irresistable.

My hand flies to her neck, wrapping around it in choking hold, the grip is tight and I make it tighter, forcing her to gasp so I can shove my tongue into her sweet mouth, tasting every drop of her. She struggles to keep kissing me back, but my pace makes it hard for her small mouth. I don't mind, as long as she's trying I am satisfied. I feel another moan from her lips, making me groan without control and brush my tongue against her, winning the contest with ease as she doesn't stand a chance.

I start getting harder, my cock way too painfull because of the burning need and denied release, I fist hard onto the sheets, trying not to go insane. It drives me to yet deepen the kiss, soon feeling her starting to twist beneath me, I probably blocked her way to breathe, but I don't give a fuck right now, continuing to taste every drop of her deliscious taste. Pushing her more, my teeth pull on her lips, bitting a little harsher, muffling down all the sounds coming from her, suffocating her pretty little mouth. How would I like to torture her lips and cut off air for so long to have her faint from my kisses, poor puppy.

Only when her small hand tugs on my shirt and the other one pins her nails into my biceps do I start to come back from my high. "A-air, pwease" she begs helplessly beneath my mouth, making me quickly snap my head backwards, breaking the kiss.

She starts panting like crazy, her body exausted from the make out session. So small lung capacity, poor puppy. Staring down at her I see her chest heaving up and down in desparate breaths, her soft lips now slightly swollen which makes me smirk. So perfect.

I want more. So much more.

I want to do it again and again. Claiming her lips as mine, over and over and over again, for fucking hours. Each round bringing her small lungs to desparation, forbidding air until she starts crying and begging, only then I'd grant it and let her breathe for a few minutes then do it all fucking again. Bruise, mark, bite on her lips untill they're dark and swollen.

It takes every bit of control in me to push the thoughts away. For now she had enough. My hands go beneath her arms, pushing her body up to the bed frame, allowing her head to rest on the pillow again. Taking her stuffed puppy I offer it to her still slightly panting figure and she gladly accepts, pushing it to her chest. Quickly I grab the covers and bring them to her chin, tucking her in. "Good night" I usher out then turn around, walking to the doors.

"N-nighty night" her soft voice pants behind me. My hand grabs the knob, my knuckles turning white around it.

Quickly I leave the room and shut the doors close behind me.

I leave before I'd decide to break her mine so forcefully her mind would never recover.

Stay in fucking control, it keeps getting harder and harder.

***

***

***

Psycho_xbabyx

So that was all Demetrios pov, how did you like, hm?

Bad girl Cali, pushing daddy so hard he barely gathers enough control. Who will break first?

She or he?

Byee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1K 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
12.6K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
38.8K 964 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...