Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
7th January
The Resistance
8th-9th January
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

3rd January 2024

13 7 0
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

Iranian TV reports an explosion near the road leading to Qasem Soleimani's tomb in Kerman province.

~

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro says the Palestinian people have faced "genocide" for over 75 years.

~

Local sources report clashes between resistance fighters and occupation forces near the entrance to Tulkarm refugee camp.

~

Israeli Channel 12 reports an anti-tank missile launched from Lebanon towards Dovev in Western Galilee.

~

Hamas' military wing, the Qassam Brigades, claims to have shelled a gathering of Israeli vehicles and soldiers in Khan Yunis, southern Gaza Strip.

~

Casualties reported in Israeli bombing near Al Madina Mall in eastern Rafah, southern Gaza Strip.

~

Iranian TV reports 20 killed and 50 injured in twin blasts near Qasem Soleimani's mausoleum in Kerman.

~

France condemns Israeli National Security and Finance Ministers' calls for the relocation of Palestinians outside Gaza Strip.

~

Prisoner organizations report 11,000 arrests by Israeli forces in 2023, including women and children, in the West Bank and Gaza (before and after October 7).

~

Israeli military says it attacked a Hezbollah cell and infrastructure in Lebanon.

~

Israeli military reports multiple rockets launched from Lebanon into Israel and responds with artillery fire.

~

A woman killed and several injured in an Israeli airstrike on a house near Maan School in Khan Yunis.

~

Three Palestinians were reported killed in an Israeli airstrike in Rafah.

~

Qassam Brigades claim to have targeted an Israeli D9 bulldozer with an "Al-Yasin 105" projectile near Khan Yunis.

~

EU Foreign Policy Commissioner suggests external forces should impose a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

~

French Foreign Ministry states Israel has no right to decide where Palestinians should live on their land.

~

Iranian news agency Tasnim reports the death toll in Kerman bombings rising to 81 killed and 171 injured.

~

Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades release footage of an RPG attack on an Israeli military position in Khan Yunis.

~

Iranian Emergency Services report Kerman bombing casualties increased to 103 killed and 141 injured.

~

EU Foreign Policy Chief Josep Borrell warns that if the current tragedy does not end soon, it could lead to wider conflict in the Middle East.

~

Casualties in the targeting of an occupied residential house in Joret Al-Aqqad, west of Khan Yunis.

~

A number of injuries arrive at Nasser Hospital due to bombing targeting the vicinity of Al-Khulafa Al-Rashideen Mosque in Hura Al-Aqqad, west of Khan Yunis.

~

Al-Qassam Brigades: Our mujahideen, along with the Mujahideen Brigades, managed to launch a ground-to-air missile towards a helicopter east of Khan Yunis.

~

Urgent | An Israeli political source in a briefing to the media: We will not abide by the decision of the International Court of Justice if it orders a ceasefire.

~

Iranian Vice President: Pure blood of our innocent people was spilled in Kerman by agents of the Zionist entity and its supporters.

~

A source in Hamas to "Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed" newspaper: "It is impossible to talk about negotiations and a ceasefire, in light of the Israeli crime of assassinating Saleh Al-Arouri."

~

Palestinian Foreign Ministry: "It becomes clearer day by day that Netanyahu and his right-wing ruling coalition are choosing escalation and prolonging the war to achieve their interests and strategic colonial plans by deepening the genocide against our people in the Gaza Strip."

~

Urgent | Palestinian Red Crescent: Continuous artillery shelling in the vicinity of Al-Amal Hospital and the headquarters of the association in Khan Yunis.

~

Urgent | Statement from the Palestinian factions: We declare a general national mourning, a comprehensive strike, and revolutionary mobilization in all squares and fronts.

Urgent | Statement from the Palestinian factions: We call for a response to the assassination of Al-Arouri with strength from all squares and fronts.

Urgent | Statement from the Palestinian factions: The assassination of Al-Arouri is an aggression against the Arab and Islamic nation, not just Lebanon and Palestine.

~

Urgent | Advisor to the Iranian Guide: Washington and its allies must realize that the resistance factions will respond appropriately to the assassination of Al-Arouri.

~
Mayor of Rafah: At least 1.3 million displaced people in the Rafah Governorate.

Mayor of Rafah: The number of displaced people in the streets and squares of the governorate is 268,000.

Mayor of Rafah: The number of displaced people in UNRWA centers is 713,000.

~

Bombing from a reconnaissance plane east of Rafah.

~

Urgent: Martyrs and several injuries in an attack by occupation aircraft on a group of citizens in Al-Salam neighborhood near Aisha Mosque, east of Rafah Governorate.

~

Urgent | Israeli Army: We targeted several Hezbollah sites in Lebanon with aerial bombardment.

Urgent | Israeli Army: We targeted a terrorist cell in Lebanon with artillery.

~

Urgent | Soroka Hospital in Israel: We received 9 soldiers injured in yesterday's battles in Gaza, two of them in critical condition.

~

An Israeli official to Kan Hebrew channel: There will be a direct impact on the course of the exchange deal negotiations after the assassination of Salah Al-Arouri, but it is not necessarily negative.

~

Urgent| Injuries due to the destruction of the Al-Khalafaa Mosque in Joret Al-Aqad, west of Khan Younis, by Israeli warplanes.

~

Urgent| Violent clashes erupted with the occupation forces in Al-Aroub camp north of Hebron, after the occupation targeted the camp with locally made explosive bombs and Molotov cocktails.

~

Al-Qassam Brigades: Our fighters managed to detonate an anti-personnel explosive device on a group of Zionist soldiers in Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, causing casualties among them.

~

Urgent | Israeli media about US officials: The postponement of Blinken's visit to Israel is not related to the assassination of Al-Arouri.

~

Urgent | 'Walla' website about high-level US officials: Israel did not inform the United States in advance of its intention to kill Al-Arouri.

~

Israeli Channel 13: The Americans were informed of Al-Arouri's assassination during the operation, not before it.

~
Occupation's aircraft and artillery are now heavily bombing Khan Yunis.

~

Urgent | 3 martyrs and 10 injuries reached Al-Najar Hospital due to targeting the house of the Al-Nahal family in Khirbet Al-Adas area north of Rafah.

~

Urgent | Israeli bombing of the top floor of Sakr building on Salah al-Din Street opposite the entrance to Al-Bureij.

~

Urgent | Armed clashes between resistance fighters and occupation forces after invading Nablus.

~

Several injuries in an Israeli drone strike on a site in Tulkarm refugee camp in the West Bank.

~

Continued intense aerial bombardment in the neighborhoods of: Qizan al-Rashwan, Al-Najar, and Batn Al-Samin, south and west of Khan Yunis.

~

The occupation arrests citizens Wael Abu Sharar and Hashem Manasra from their home in Ain Al-Sultan camp north of Jericho.

~

Urgent | The Israeli army acknowledges the death of one of its soldiers during the battles with the resistance in northern Gaza Strip.

~

Urgent | From morning until midnight.. 40 martyrs and 98 injuries arrived yesterday, Tuesday, at Martyrs of Al-Aqsa Hospital.

~

New Israeli airstrike on the northern part of Al-Maghazi camp.

~

Israeli aircraft and artillery are currently heavily bombarding the city of Khan Yunis.

~

Breaking: 3 martyrs and 10 injuries have arrived at Al-Najar Hospital as a result of targeting the house of the Al-Nahal family in the Khirbet Al-Adas area, north of Rafah.

~

Breaking: Israeli shelling of the top floor of the Sakr building on Salah Al-Din Street opposite the entrance of Al-Bureij.

~

Breaking: Armed clashes between resistance fighters and occupation forces after the latter stormed Nablus.

~

Several injuries in an Israeli drone strike on a site in Tulkarm camp in the West Bank.

~

Continued intensive aerial bombardment in the neighborhoods of Qizan Al-Najjar, Rashwan, and Baten Al-Samin south and west of Khan Yunis.

~

The occupation arrests citizens Wael Abu Sharar and Hashem Manasra from their home in Ain Sultan camp north of Jericho city.

~

Breaking: The Israeli army acknowledges the death of one of its soldiers during the battles with the resistance in northern Gaza Strip.

Breaking: Since morning until midnight.. 40 martyrs and 98 injuries were reported on Tuesday at Martyrs of Al-Aqsa Hospital.

~

New Israeli airstrike on northern Maghazi camp.

~

Breaking: Israeli fighter jets destroy several towers in Ain Jalut in Al-Nuseirat camp in central Gaza Strip.

~

Breaking: 'Quad Copter' aircraft firing in the vicinity of Martyrs of Maghazi School to the north.

~

Breaking: The Israeli army raises alert status along the border with Lebanon.

~

Breaking: The Israeli army reinforces the Iron Dome system along the border with Lebanon and the Galilee.

~

Breaking: The U.S. Central Command: Houthis launched two anti-ship ballistic missiles last night in the southern Red Sea.

~

Breaking: The U.S. Central Command: No damage to commercial ships in the southern Red Sea as a result of the missile launch.

~

General strike in Palestinian provinces in mourning for the martyr Saleh Al-Arouri, Deputy Head of the Hamas Political Bureau.

~

Israeli aircraft carry out a series of strikes in the central area of the Gaza strip.

~

Hamas leader Osama Hamdan:

The crime of assassinating Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri will be met with an appropriate response from the Palestinian people and resistance. All options are open after the assassination crime.

Some international reactions to the assassination operation are hypocritical, and Washington has provided cover for the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip and the assassination of Al-Arouri is part of that.

~

Israeli warplanes carry out fire belts east of Al-Nuseirat camp in central Gaza Strip and Khan Yunis to the south.

~

Discussed with Macron the future stages of the war in Gaza and the necessity of an international diplomatic effort in Lebanon.

~

Breaking: Arrival of 4 martyred women at Nasser Medical Hospital after the Red Crescent managed to retrieve their bodies from Hamad City west of Khan Yunis.

~

Breaking: Israeli Army: Two officers and two soldiers were seriously injured in battles in northern and central Gaza yesterday.

~

Yemeni military source: Ansar Allah Houthi forces targeted a ship heading to Israel after it ignored warning fire messages.

~

Breaking: Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: More than 2570 wanted individuals arrested in the West Bank and Jordan Valley since October 7, including 1300 linked to Hamas.

~

Channel 12 Hebrew: The Security and Political Cabinet to meet tomorrow evening.

~

Islamic Jihad: The invasions and crimes committed by the enemy in Gaza and the occupied West Bank will only make our people more steadfast and attached to our land.

~

Israeli Police: Arrest of 11 Palestinians in the town of Jabal Mukaber after they engaged in violent riots and attacked police officers.

~

Ambulance crews retrieve the bodies of 3 martyrs from the Qarara area east of Khan Yunis in southern Gaza Strip.

~

Occupation aircraft targets Al-Nakhil Tower at the entrance of Abu Aasi in Al-Bureij Camp in central Gaza.

~

Channel 12: Israeli Army leaflets urge residents of 7 neighbourhoods in Al-Nuseirat Camp in the central sector and new neighbourhoods southeast of Khan Yunis to evacuate their homes immediately.

~

National Resistance Brigades: Sniper shot an Israeli soldier near Sheikh Radwan market in Gaza City, hitting him directly.

~

Media: Israeli warplanes destroy towers No. (1-2-6-7-10) of Ain Jalut in Camp (2) in Al-Nuseirat in central Gaza Strip.

~

Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh at the beginning of today's government session: "Regarding the clearance issue, things are still at a standstill with international mediation on this matter."

~

A citizen martyred in gunfire from an Israeli drone in the Ma'an area east of Khan Yunis.

~

9 martyrs due to the Israeli occupation bombing of Khan Yunis city in southern Gaza Strip since this morning.

~

Occupation aircraft targets agricultural land in Al-Manara area southeast of Khan Yunis.

~

Gaza Health Ministry: Death toll from Israeli aggression on the sector rises to 22,313 martyrs and 57,296 injured since October 7.

Gaza Health Ministry: Israeli occupation commits 10 massacres against families in the sector, resulting in 128 martyrs in the past 24 hours.

~

Shtayyeh at the beginning of the government session in Ramallah: "People in Gaza are exhausted, unable to carry their emaciated bodies, exposed to epidemics and diseases. Famines in the world are not due to lack of food, but due to the inability to access it."

He stressed that the famine in Gaza is caused by preventing the delivery of food and access to it. The Israeli occupation is criminal for starvation, for killing by starvation, and for preventing food access. The world should drop food by parachutes, pressuring Israel to open crossings to allow food in, as what enters Gaza is only 8% of citizens' needs. He emphasized stopping at these numbers and the humanitarian situation and forcing Israel not to overdo it.

~

Dozens of martyrs and wounded were killed when occupation aircraft bombed a house in the middle of the Jabalia refugee camp, north of the Gaza Strip

~

The occupation destroys a house for the Al-Khalil family in "Block 2" in northern Gaza, over the heads of its residents.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 0 6
You guys know your roles. Don't ask me. I gave you the link. Don't complain that you can't memorize your lines because you don't have a copy. Questio...
1.2K 89 19
The stars are all of the wishes, dreams, and all ambitions of the people down below. Some of these wishes are easily achievable and obtainable by som...
177K 11.5K 36
"Are you sure you're there to make peace?" I questioned him. He gave me a confusion look. "Excuse me?" he asked with annoyance in his voice. "If you'...
63.3K 4.5K 35
I am a Zionist. Well, we all know what that means. I believe Palestinians are animals and should be slaughtered, since the promised land belong to Je...