#LetMeInsideYou #Taehyung ff#

由 Emptylove28

#YOU FORGOT THAT IT'S CONTRACT MARRIAGE#YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND# #I AM STILL YOUR HUSBAND Y/N AND NOW I WILL D... 更多

Why You locked The Door 🔞
Make Me Feel Good Y/N 🔞
The Hidden Truth
His Marriage Proposal
Is My World Shaked 🔞
Because I Know Y/N
You Should Watch This With Me
Stop Joking Taehyung
Take Shower With Me 🔞
She Is Married But Single
Take Off My Jacket 🔞
Her Suspecious Husband And Secret Affair
He Has Choosen Violence 🔞
The Running Couple
Her Rough Husband 🔞
Cuteness Overloaded
How Many kids Do You Want
She Is My Girlfriend
Taehyung Save Me 🔞
Let's Play Some Naughty Game
Elevator Romance
Let Your Body Speak 🔞
Our First Picture Together
Need Hobi Water
I Dare You My Innocent Wife

Taste Of Graps 🔞

6.4K 69 16
由 Emptylove28

Y/N didn't say anything but thinking hard because she knew that it is Taehyung the reason of she can't do this task. She felt butterfly in her stomach when she saw him shirtless.

Taehyung(smirked) - I knew that you can't....

Y/N(looking other side) - I..I'm..ready..

Taehyung(free her arms) - Ok then...get..ready...

Y/N pressed lips and with her shaking hand she hold his opened shirt and started to removing it. She doesn't want to look at his body. She moved her head away. Taehyung smirked to see her this reaction. He wanna play her more.

Taehyung - Y/N it's so strange..

Y/N - What...??

Taehyung(serious expression) - If I told any other girl...she would have gladly done it...

Y/N - ......(being silent)

Taehyung(poked her more) - and would give her .... Special...service...
You..know..what...I mean..??(smirked)

Y/N - I don't care...(feeling offended)

Taehyung - then what do you care...??By the way...you are taking so much time...only few second more left..

Y/N - I..am... trying...my best....

Taehyung(scoughed) - Good joke...Let me know..who do you find most attractive when we were shirtless.?

Y/N(nervous looked at him) - Wh.. what...kind of question..is that...(blushed)

Taehyung(deep husky voice) - I asked a simple question...MRS. Taehyung....(he highlighted that word to show her that who she is with)

Y/N(thinking hard) - I...I.. can't..you all..are... best...the way.. you all...and..(still doing slowly)

Taehyung(looking at her drowny eyes. He moved forward his hand acted like he is going to touch her hair but he was just making her scared. He ran down his fingers on air from her head to neck without touching her) - I thought....you will say ...(few inches away from her body he got down his fingers from her shoulder to her waist making that expression like he is going to hold her waist. At this point he was making dirty expression) - My name....should I make you call my name..??(Seeing his lusty eyes Y/N quickly looked down finding out what he is going to do with her. After getting his this intention Y/N flinched and removed his hand then moved back)

Taehyung(with winning smile) - Times up...You lose....I WIN....

Y/N(arguing) - But..no.. you...you were going to..(angry red face)

Taehyung(chuckled) - I was doing my job...to distract you. Now as we bet you will do what I say...

Y/N(lower voice) - But...but that's unfair...

Taehyung(rolled his eyes) - Everything is fair in love and war...

Y/N - But...it..is not a war...(angry cat)

Taehyung - and not a love..right..??(became serious after saying it. They looked at each other for a moment)

Taehyung(evil plan) - Forget it...so your punishment is that you won't run away from here... untill I say.

Y/N(confused) - Hhhh... that's it..

Taehyung(nodded his head) - Yeah.. so simple..

Y/N - Okkk.. that's easy..yeah..yeah..I am ready...(happy kid)

Taehyung smirked. he started coming to her. Y/N as reflux she getting her step back.

Y/N(feeling scared) - Tae..why..why are...coming closer to me...??(taking step back)

Taehyung(being naughty) - Find it by yourself...(licked his lips rolled his eyes then removed his shirt in one go)

Y/N got shocked. She hide her eyes by her hand was about to leave.

Taehyung(smirked) - You forgot something honey....you can't run away... that's a punishment..come back..

Y/N came back & still hide her eyes.

Taehyung(dominant voice) - Get off your hand from your eyes ..now...

Y/N(denying) - But...

Taehyung - I said..now....and make eye contact..

Y/N removed her hand then tried to make eye contact with Taehyung who was still coming to her with his luscious eyes.

Taehyung (being mischievous) - I had been dreaming about a girl for couple of days. She is cute, funny and too much stubborn. Whenever I moved forward to her she always stepped back...

Y/N(cute voice) - Stop... stop yourself..

Taehyung - This is exactly what she said to my everytime.(coming to her) but I never listened to her. Today I made a bet with her and she lost. Right now she is just in front of me..looking at me with her innocent eyes always which is annoying me... (blocked her between the table)

Y/N(lower voice) - Stop saying...(stoped him using her both hands as a barrier)

Taehyung - THEN STOP PLAYING...I said to her. Do you know...what the difference between you and that cruel girl..???(being a little rough he grabbed wrists of her both arms)

Y/N(moving her hand a little) - Leave...

Taehyung(holding her wrist) - She was happy. She knew I can't catch her in my dream but you my girl...you are with me in real...(roughly removed her hand got close to her and pinned her hand down on the table)

Y/N(Yelped in pain) - Ahhh...Tae... please....(moved her head other side)

Taehyung(moved more closer) - In real I can do anything with you.. (moved his lips to her lips but Y/N quickly moved her head)

Y/N(shivering) - Tae..ahhh..stop it now.. please...it hurts...ahh...

Taehyung moved his head to her lips side again but Y/N moved her head to other side and when Taehyung moved to her lips to that side Y/N quickly moved her head to previous side. Their head moment was in sync But this time when she moved her head Taehyung didn't move his head and cleverly blocked her way. In result Y/N soft pink lips touched his cheek and light colour of her lipstick marked on Taehyung cheek side.

Y/N and Taehyung both of them stunned. Taehyung was feeling himself in heaven whereas Y/N got 440volt current. Their face got apart. Her eyes got widened and face got red because of shyness when she saw evil smile on his face. Taehyung slightly laughed of this incident.

Taehyung(teasing her) - I know you couldn't control youself...you deliberately did it...

Y/N(shocked 😳) - No..no...Tae...I.. don't..

Taehyung(playfully) - You took advantage of me... somebody save me...(giggled)

Y/N(convince him) - No..I am..Tae..no.. this..

Taehyung(gentle voice) - I want compensation...(came to her side cheek)

Y/N(surprised) - What...

Taehyung(smirked) - Close you eyes..(he kissed her cheek lightly and stepped back with his cute smile)

Y/N got double heart attack. She was standing there like a statue looked at him while touching her cheek. In response Taehyung went to the food tray from where he took graps. He sat on chair crossed his leg and having graps. He was about to wiped her lipstick mark by his thumb but he looked at Y/N.

Taehyung(teasing her) - I don't like graps taste Y/N..(then he circled a graps on his cheek where he got her lipstick mark and erased it)

Y/N was feeling embarassed because Tae was teasing her. When he circled graps on his cheek she was confused but then her heart stopped beating.

Taehyung(smirked when he looked lipstick color on graps then noticed
Y/N. He kept it between his uper and lower lips and biting, sucking it slowly taking time like he is enjoying it's taste or Y/N lips taste) - AHHH...BUT I LOVED THIS GRAPS TASTE...(licked his lips and winked at her)

Y/N - Haaaa.....you..(parted her lips and put her hand on her mouth then ran to the door)

Taehyung(giggled) - Y/N...I want more graps.. please...I need you... help me sweetheart....(throwing graps on air)

Y/N - Then don't eat it.....(ran away)

Taehyung - Hahahaha....

#Taehyung I hope you got rid away from headache after getting the best medicine from nurse AKA your wife#

See in next 🙈😛🥰

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

361K 9.9K 28
"This is nothing but a forced marriage. Don't you expect me to love you or something? I have a girlfriend and I am only hers.", He growled, "Do you u...
152K 5.7K 23
"i hate this" "i hate you" "i hate this forced marriage" "i hate keeping this a secret" "don't come near me, don't touch me, don't even look at me" "...
501K 27.4K 41
Taehyung restlessly supported his forehead on his joined hands and two males sitting infront him looked at him questionably getting impatient to know...