HIS ROYAL BRIDE

由 Kaira_s007

The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . H... 更多

Introduction
CHAPTER : 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
aesthetics ✨
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

897 37 0
由 Kaira_s007

16 years ago:-

A girl around six years was running in the hallway of the beautiful palace of Udaipur. Her laughter echoed in the whole palace as she ran towards the beautiful garden in the palace.

She reached at the entrance of the garden and saw her whole family sitting there and laughing on something.

Her dadu ( grandfather). Everyone around her feared him the most. She had always seen that wherever her dadu says something the people and all the servent follows him blindly. Even her father, chachu and her big brother also fears him. But why ? Was her question.

He was the sweetest for her. He never said no to her. He always plays with her. He buys her lot of chocolates and ice-creams. He always has a big and proud smile on his face when she is around him.

On his right side her chachu ( uncle- father's brother ) was sitting. He always smiles no matter what. He loves to joke around and make everyone laugh. He is a carefree person.

He takes her to the garden whenever she wants. Whenever she fights with Siddharth he always takes her side and scolds him. She giggled thinking it.

Siddharth her small cousin brother was sitting while eating his favourite pancakes. He loves them and can do anything for them. Even fight with her for them. Can you imagine? Huh..🙄

Just then her Chachi ( aunty) came and served tea. She is the coolest person on the earth for her. She let her watch cartoons for long and even doesn't Stop her from going outside to play. Whenever she is tired she helps her to complete her homework. She makes whatever she wants to eat and never say no for that.

The girl's Pov :-

Then I saw my brother coming after playing football. He loves to play football. He is twelve years old but sometimes talks like dadu.

For me he is the bestest brother in the world. He always protects me from getting hurt. He always scolds Siddharth for teasing me. I love him. My Bhai.

Btw I am from a Royal family. Though I don't know what difference is between me and other people but they say it then let it be.

I have heard My family and The people around me saying that I was the only girl that born after six generations. One day I asked my dadu about it and he said that means I am a angel and I spread happiness wherever I go.

My mother always said me to call dadu as Dadosa , Chachu as Kakosa , Chachi as Kakisa , Bhai as Bhaisa . Mamma as Maa sa and papa as Baba sa. Actually everyone around me call their family like this only but I don't. I don't know why but like to call them like this. Even my brother follows this and call my mamma Maa sa and papa babasa.

Talking about my mother. My eyes fell on her. She was sitting with a small baby in her lap. She was smiling looking at the baby and caressed her head. She even kissed baby's forehead.

The small four year old baby is my little - chotu and pyari si sister. I love her a lot. She has small hands and small feet. Her cute little nose is my favourite feature of her. She knows how to talk and walk. Whenever she sees me she claps her hands cutely and calls me as ' Ru ' as mamma said that she don't know how to say my full name. She gave me a nickname. I love when She calls me that.

I smiled and then suddenly it clicked me and my smile faded away. I looked at my mother and saw that she was so happy with my baby sister.

So happy that she forgot about me. So happy that she stopped playing with me. She stopped telling me bed time Stories. She stopped caressing my hair till I fall asleep. She stopped feeding me with her own hands.

Why ? She doesn't love me now ? Am I a bad girl ? Did I do something wrong ? That's why she is giving me punishment maybe ? Am I not a angel now ? She loves her more than me now ? She won't love me like she used to do ?

I thought as tears collected in my eyes. I was noticing it from a long time now. She stopped spending time with me. She gives her whole focus on my sister or my brother. She doesn't ignore me but she doesn't spend time with me either. She is not like before. She is changed. She is not like my mamma used to be.

Author POV:-

She was quite jealous of her baby sis. It's not like she hated her. But till now she was the one who was getting whole attention and pempering of the whole family. And suddenly the attention got shifted to someone else so it is natural to get a little jealous.

She knew that her sister has no fault in it. ' she is a small baby. If she is hungry or sleepy or hurt she can just cry so we have to take care of her. We have to give her time. '

It was her mother's words. She knew that her mamma was right. She was just a baby. But what about her ? Isn't she a baby too ? She also needs time. Attention. Care. Love. She also crave for it.

Seeing them all laughing together and enjoying. Forgetting about her. Pierced the little soul's heart. She dropped her school bag there and started walking towards them carrying tears in her eyes.

She was just looking at the baby and her family that she didn't noticed the pipe and fell on the ground. She hissed and tried to get up putting pressure on her hands but a painful cry escaped her mouth when her burised palm touched the ground.

Suddenly someone came running and lifted her up in her arms. She didn't need to look up and see the person. She knew it was her father. Maybe the only person who loves and cares for her truly.

She didn't look up for a second. She just put her head in his chest and wrapped her tiny hands around his neck. Her safest place. Her home. Her bestfriend. Her protector. Her world. Her father.

He sat on one of the chair. Everyone surrounded them and asked how was she? Did she hurt my self ? She should have been careful. She scared them. She knew they were worried. But still she didn't look up and hid more in his chest.

Her father quickly tightened his hold around her like he understood what she was feeling right now. That's what she admire the most about her father is he always understands her and make her feel safe.

He told all of them to sit on their place again and not to freak out. It would scare her more.

He made her look at him and his eyes soften seeing tears in his princess's eyes. He noticed that she was trying to hold back her tears which tence him more because she never held back her emotions.
If she felt like crying she would come to him and cry in his embrace.

One more spacial thing about her was wherever she cried it was in his embrace. On his shoulder. He was proud that his daughter shared her thoughts her emotions with him without any hesitation.

But today ? His princess was holding back her emotions. It hurted him. He caressed her cheek softly and asked " What happened princess ? Are you okay ? "

And that was it. She couldn't hold her tears and she started crying. She burried her face in his chest and wrapped her hands around his waist.

Seeing her crying like this everyone got worried. It never happened before. Her mother got tensed seeing her daughter crying like this. She knew that if she would ask her then she wouldn't tell her. She would talk to her husband about it later.

After sometime she slept while crying. Her father was continuously patting her head.

-------------------------------------------------

Present :-

" I told you to not to step out of your house. Still you disobey me. How dare you." He spoke angrily.

" Wha.." she was about to deny that but he came towards her and started choking her.

With the other hand he unlocked his phone and played a video.

In the video. She was going somewhere ditching his guards. Some guards saw her and she ran away from there.

He then played the next video where she was beating his gaurds.

A garud came from behind and was about to catch her. she quickly took out his gun from his waistband and attacked him on his forehead making him faint.

She was dealing with them effortlessly like it was her daily job. They were around eight garuds still she didn't got a single scratch.

Suddenly left her and suddenly he took out his gun and pointed at her forehead. She didn't even flinched.

" Who are you " he asked. Clearly frustration was visible in his voice.

" Your soon to be wife " she said and smriked.she was on gun point still She was unaffected with it.

" How did you do it ? Who taught you all that ? Where did you go ? FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU BITCH. " He shouted. He was frustrated. He didn't knew what was happening with him. He never lost his calm like this. He knew he had to deal with her smartly. She was not easy to deal with women. She was different.

" Don't lose your calm like this Mr.Rathor. i'll answer your all questions. Firstly I know how to fight. Self defence you know. " He shot a glar towards her but she royally ignored it.

" About where did I go and why I disobey you umm .... " She came near him and whispered in his ears sensually. " It's for you to find out. "

Now his anger was at peak no one has ever dare to go against him , lie to him , look into his eyes and challenge him. She was the first one and he hated that. He hated her.

He always finds out about the person from looking into their eyes but in her case it's different. It's like her eyes are deep ocean of emotions but he's not able to read it. She is very good at hiding her emotions. Infact better than him. He hates that. He hates her.

Everyone fears him. Everyone Bowes infront of him. They respect him. No one dares to look into his eyes except for family. His name is enough to make you shiver. One look of him is enough to terrify you for the lifetime.

But she , she doesn't care for any of
this. She is not afraid of him. She loves to challenge him. If he is fire than she would love to play in that fire and burn in that with her 'I don't fucking care ' attitude. She never bows infront of anyone. She has the power to make you kneel down and make you beg for the life. Her anura screams danger.

He is a devil. Who doesn't know the meaning of mercy. This word is not in his dictionary. He is the king who can never harm a innocent one but don't even leave a single soul when he is the devil. The Mafia king. He loves to torcher people. Their screams are like melody for him. To make people beg for death - it's his speciality.

She is the rebel. The bitch. The wounded lioness. She herself is a danger. Don't go on her looks. She looks like an soft, sweet, inocent girl. She looks like a delicate flower petel. Huhh... You go near her and she will make sure to burn you to the hell. She will make you question your whole life. Your whole existence.

Blood - she loves blood. A bloody vampire. She loves to play with her enemy before killing them. She makes them hate her to the core before killing them. She is psycho. The secret agent. Her only motive in life is to take revenge. She doesn't know the meaning of life. She never lived. This revenge is the only thing that is keeping her alive.

He took out some papers form the table and handed them to her. She looked at it confusingly.

"What is this ?" She asked him.

" I am sure that my soon to be wife knows how to read. " He said and a smrik formed on his lips.

Now she was losing her calm too. She knew if she stayed here with him for a second she will either reveal her identity or kill him. And she didn't want any of it to happen.

" Con.. Contact marriage? " It was a mare whisper. If there was no silence in the air he wouldn't be able to hear that.

She felt the world freeze around her. It felt like her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't breathe. It broke her heart again. But why ?

His brought her back from her thoughts.

" So soon to be mrs.Rathor. we will only be living together for six months. And then I am free. "

She was about to say something but he cut her off.

" I am not done yet. Listen to me carefully. In these six months I will show you what a living hell feels like. You will beg me to live you. Still I won't. You have challenged me. The yuvraj singh Rathore. The devil. I will make you regret your decision and your life. "

He said and left from there not before breaking the vase which was on the table.

Ruhaani's pov :-

I don't know what is happening. I don't know what am I feeling. It's like I am hurt but don't know why. I should be happy that I don't have to face them for the lifetime. It's just for the six months.

Six months.

What are these feelings ? What is happening to me ? Why I am feeling this again ? Why I am feeling weak again ?

No.

No.No.No. i shouldn't feel like this. I can't be weak again. Ruhi you can't do this to yourself. You can't be weak again. You can't let them win again.

You have to fight. You have to fight with yourself. With them. With him.

I won't let them hurt me again.

They all have to pay for their deeds. I won't spare any of them.

   -----------------------------------------------------

Hello cuties 🥰

I know I delayed too much this time and I am really sorry for that.

I have my exams by end of January and I was really busy in my studies that I couldn't write the chapter.

I think this month will be really hectic for me and I won't be able to write much so please wait for me. I promise I won't disappoint you guys and will come back with a new chapter.

I know this chapter was not much interesting but again sorry 😔

Anyways guys if I am not setting any vote or comment goals for chapter that doesn't mean I do not expect it.

I am requesting you guys please vote on the chapters and do comment.

Ok then,

Take care,
Bye ❤️😘

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

185K 8.9K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
60.4K 3.5K 35
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
260K 14K 80
Rudraksh Singh Rathore (age-25) The hukum of Rajasthan, and the CEO of the Rathore empire that is a billion dollar company ,Drop dead gorgeous , girl...
867K 54.1K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...