My marriage to Alpha Daniel

By 1Chelsea

More

Meet up
College
Celebration
Time to go
Secrect-ish
Wedding plans
Wattpad
An angry Alpha
B✽tches
B✽tches
Sexual frustration
My baby brother
Oh So Salty
No $ex zone
Please leave
Chapter 23
Daniel's Dad
Daniel's Dad p.2
Decisions
Jobs
Wedding planer
Flores
Talks
Play
Run
Her interview
The Chasity Vow
Working girl
The perfect dress
All Night
Dress
Forgetful
Surprise
Bachelorette
Ceremony
Wedding
Honeymoon
Honeymooners
Relaxation & more
Rash
Cut Short
Back

My Marriage To Alpha Daniel

30.2K 1.7K 158
By 1Chelsea

"I don't want it in a bun. I want curls." I said for the millionth time.

A bun will not look good with my dress. The hair dresser said it would look great. It's going to make my neck look too long.

"What kind of curls?" My Mom asked.

I sighed and looked at her.

"I want them not too tight and not too loose. I shouldn't have to argue with her about what I want." I said to my Mom.

My Mom looked at the hairdresser and pointed to my head.

"We don't have a lit of time." She said.

The hairdresser pulled out curling irons and plugged them in. After a while she curled a piece of my hair.

"Like that?" She asked.

"Yes. Thank you." I said relieved.

After maybe two hours my hair was finally done and it looked great. I was sweating from the heat on my head.

"Ashley, I think it's snowing." Honey said when she walked in.

"You look so hot." I said excitedly as I wiped my face with wet wipes.

"I don't look fat?" She asked seriously.

The dress she had on was blue and had jewels all over it. She sparkled from her black headband to her blue heels. She's got a back up pair of flats for later. It was the perfect dress.

"No. You look pregnant and perfect." I said with a smile.

She smiled and took her shoes off.

"Good because I'm not wearing these goddamn shoes." She said relieved.

"You've changed so much, Honey, I used to have to tell Ashley about her language." My Mom said.

I laughed and sat down so I could her my makeup done.

"Sorry, Mrs. Perkins I'm on baby number three and it don't feel good." Honey apologized.

"Don't apologize to her," I said while eyeliner was being applied. "she's always dropping some curse bomb."

Did I really just say curse bomb?

"That's because I'm the adult, Ashley." My Mom said.

I laughed making the hairdresser smear my lipstick. She looked at me and I quickly apologized.

"I've been an adult for five years now. I should be able so curse all I want." I grumbled.

"Not too much eyeshadow no foundation either." My Mom mumbled.

I don't think she's really from Avon. I said to my Mom through mind link.

I don't wear makeup and I know you're supposed to put foundation on before anything else. I thought that's why it had the name.

When my makeup was done I hurried and slipped into my dress.

"Shoes, Ashley!" My Mom yelled from behind me.

I grabbed them from yet and went to get in the limousine my Mom rented.

"It's 11:15 it's takes thirty minuets to get there so we're good on time." My Dad said after everyone was in.

Honey had Faith, my Dad was here, my Mom, Ester, Grey, and one of the little girls that Daniel calls his niece. She's only relieve but she's quite adorable.

"I'm going to sleep until we get there." Grey said as he leaned over on Ester.

I was too nervous to sleep or sung along to the songs on the radio.

I'm finally doing it.

I heard the music and that's when my Dad tugged on my arm.

"Come on that's your que." My Dad said.

I looked up at him. He laughed and hugged me.

"Sorry." I breathed out with a small smile.

"Lets go." He said.

I took a deep breath and my Dad pushed the double doors open.

My heart was racing and I felt like I was about to throw up.

There he is! My wolf screamed in my head.

I looked at Daniel who had his eyes locked on me. He was clean shaven, hair slicked back, same grey-blue eyes, and the same dimples. Something about his look today destroyed his everyday look into a million pieces.

I couldn't hear the music anymore but I knew it was still going. I couldn't see the people but I knew they were still there. This is the moment I've been waiting for.

Once we were down the isle my Dad had to unlatched my arm from around his. I don't know why I was so nervous. My hand was given to Daniel and he smiled.

"My hand is sweaty." I mumbled as I wiped my hands on my dress.

"Did you get a big enough dress?" Daniel whispered jokingly as he held my hands again.

"Today we join Ashley and Daniel." The preacher said loudly.

(a/n I don't know what preachers say at weddings, never been to one. SKIP!)

"...by the power invested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He said.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss Daniel people were clapping and shouting. Daniel had his arms around my waist and I didn't want him to let go. I feel like everything I've ever done in life has lead up to this precise moment.

After a short while we stopped and left the church. On the other side of this church is actually the venue we chose which I didn't realize until today.

Daniel looked around before pulling me into a small room he closed the door and kissed me.

"I love you more than you'll ever comprehend." He whispered against my lips.

I smiled and closed my eyes. I could stay here forever.

"You know you're not getting out of this." I joked referring to the marriage.

"I don't want to." He stepped back and smiled even wider than before. "You look so beautiful today."

"You looked amazing too." I said seriously. He's so adorable and sexy. "Oh! I got you something."

Daniel watched as I dug in my bra for his gift. It's a key for a shed I made for him a while ago but I had lots of help from the people who work at Home Depot.

"What are you looking for?" He asked as he stepped closer.

I groaned and went to my zipper.

"Unzip me." I said.

Daniel smiled.

"That's not until tonight." He commented.

"No. No I had something in my bra now I can't find it." I mumbled.

He unzipped me and I pulled my dress down. I heard Daniel groan loudly. I smiled when he covered his eyes.

"Hurry up." Daniel said urgently.

"Ha! Found it!" I said excitedly.

I pulled my dress back into place and Daniel zipped it up.

"What is it?" He asked.

I smiled and kissed him.

"It's a key "

✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍

1,120 words used in this chapter.

If you remember from the first book, my birthday is June 29th(I'll be 17 #old). I'm happy but I'm not doing anything the day of because I've got school (which I might skip) and I have a basketball tournament at CSUB this weekend (I'll be sore, bruised, & tired) I think I'll go to breakfast with my Mom. When summer school is over (July 10th) I'm going to go to this place called Rush with my friends. Sorry that was so long.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8.8K 30
El wanted a simple life.. too bad she ended up mated to Kristen Volkav.
323K 13.8K 33
304 15 29
humaan mate
253 13 10
...