πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

By havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

19: Loving You & Ruining You

2.2K 74 21
By havennoelle

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

I froze, parting my lips as I heard those glorious words come off of his lips.

"I love you, Y/N."

I swallowed, brushing some of his blonde locks out of his face. "Y-You what?" I ask, even though I heard him.

"I know it may be a bit earlier, but I'd be a fool not to...I'd be a fool not to love you," he whispers angelically.

I kissed him again, quick but fierce. "I love you too, Jimin...you don't even know," I murmur breathlessly.

He softly caressed his thumb on my cheek as we just stared at each other. It was now different between us; the feelings were deeper now that we had confessed those feelings.

"I know you do, sweetheart...I know you do."

I smiled shyly, leaning into his palm. "Wanna go up now?" I ask because I knew I just wanted to cuddle with him all night now.

He rubbed his thumb down my bottom lip and smacked his teeth. "Yeah...we should," he coos devilishly, biting his lip.

Oh, no...I know that look.

I playfully rolled my eyes, grabbed my handbag, and got out of the car. Jimin grabbed his overnight bag and got out after me, locking his doors and following me into the elevator. He placed his hands on my hips from behind as I pressed the up button.

I slightly shuddered at his touch, especially when he started fluttering kisses on my sweet spot. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he coos, nibbling the rim of my earlobe.

The elevator dinged, letting me escape from his grasp. I giggled as he chased after me, pressing the floor number my apartment was on. "I love it when you're soft," I hum, biting my lip.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Maybe I get that side from my Eomma, but I'm glad I at least have some of it in me," he admits quietly, a melancholy look in his eyes.

I placed my hands on his chest. "Aww, Jimin...I wish I would've known her," I murmur sadly, looking down at my hands.

He grabbed the side of my face so I would look into his eyes. "She would've loved you as much as I do, darling."

I smiled, but only for a split second. "My parents would've loved you, too." I took a deep breath because it was moments like this that brought the next words out of my mouth. "I miss them, Jimin...so so much."

He hugged me tight, right in the middle of the elevator. I'm not sure if it was because we just confessed that we loved each other for the first time, or what, but it made me think about how I never wanted to lose Jimin, especially how I lost my parents.

I hugged him back, burying my face into his chest. He held me in silence up until we got off on my floor.

As the doors opened, he guided me off. "Just know you can talk to me about anything, love...I don't know what you've fully been through, but I know partially," he whispers gently as we walk down the hall to my door.

I scanned my door open as we both walked in and took off our shoes. He locked my door behind him and sat his overnight bag on the island.

I turned around to him, nodding. "We were meant to find each other in this world, Jimin...because everything makes so much sense," I cooed, but he started walking towards me.

"Mhm," he hums, but was staring at my lips.

I took a light breath in, knowing that starving look on his face. I bit my lip as the aura took a 180. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them by my head onto the wall, smashing his lips onto mine. I moaned hungrily into the kiss, making him jerk my wrists as he possessed my mouth with his tongue. He pressed one knee in between my legs, closing more space between us.

Fireworks were irrupting between us and I knew it wouldn't stop at just this. He pulled away gasping, as if he had just taken all the air from my lungs. I panted as let go of my wrists; we were in another world.

"We didn't even get to dance tonight," I manage to get out, shaking my head.

"Fuck that club...we're never going back there," he hisses, grabbing my chin harshly.

I winced but bit my glistening bottom lip. "Never," I whisper in agreement.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me, finding his lips once again. We were starving for each other like we couldn't get enough. He grabbed my waist and pushed me away from the wall and into my bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

He threw my headband off of my head somewhere in the process before pushing me down on my bed, the look of a hungry wolf consuming his face; blonde hair all askew, his chest heaving up and down, licking his lips like he needed something more.

I giggled as I bounced up and down once, knowing what was gonna come next. He took his shirt off, showing me his gorgeous bare abdomen. I licked my lips at the sight but was cut short when he undid his zipper and pulled his pants down.

I pressed my thighs together as I rested on my back, head on my pillows. His erection was screaming to be released from his boxers; the cotton tightening around his shaft.

Just as I parted my lips in anticipation, watching him teasing at his hem, he hovered over me on the bed, pulling my dress up around my waist in the process. "Tell me that you want me...tell me that you want me to ruin you," he grits darkly, biting at my jawline.

I shivered, so fucking horny for him. "Ruin me, Jimin. I want it rough tonight," I reply barely audible.

He huffed in dominance, reaching down to release his throbbing cock from confinement. He was teasing me by rubbing his thumb on my lace-covered clit. I mewled in desperation, earning siren eyes from him.

He pulled my panties to the side, rubbing two fingers around my entrance. "All ready for me...perfect," he hisses lowly, scooting up more to position himself right above me.

We stared into each other's souls as he entered into me, pushing in as he kept his weight up by placing his hands right by my neck. His biceps and abs flexed as he pushed deep, grunting at my tightness.

"Fucking hell," he groans, holding his mouth agape.

We knew what we were doing, and we shouldn't...we shouldn't at all.

I rolled my eyes back as he expanded me, letting us become one in the raw flesh. "Jimin," I gasp barely above a whisper.

He pulled out and thrust back in even harder, jerking me deeper into the mattress. "I know...I need to get a condom," he breathes but then starts thrusting in and out.

We locked eyes again, knowing that we needed to use protection. I wasn't on birth control and he knew that...but he kept going, despite me pushing on his chest.

"Fuck," I moan, throwing my head back into my pillows, the friction making my toes curl.

"I'm gonna go get a condom," he pants as he rocks his hips back and forth just a little faster.

"Get the condom," I beg, nodding in agreement.

"You feel so fucking good, baby girl," he grunts almost in a whine.

"Please, Jimin."

He fought every demon that he had in him to pull out because that's how tight I was wrapped around him. I relaxed my walls as he slowed down, pulling out and standing up off of the bed.

I took a deep breath and gulped hard.

We need more self-control than that.

Jimin walked into my kitchen area again to retrieve his overnight bag, bringing it back in to sit on the chair that was in my room. His cock was standing tall, hard, and veiny as it was slightly covered in my arousal.

He unzipped his bag in a hurry, retrieving a condom from his toiletry case. I stood up from the bed, unzipping my dress, and laid back on the bed fully nude.

Jimin looked over, licking his lips in neediness. "My beautiful girl. Naked with her legs wide open for me...just how I like it," he grits, ripping the condom open, and throwing the wrapper on the floor.

I shut my thighs just to tease him. "We got caught away, but it felt good," I whisper.

He slid the condom down his length, hovering back on the bed. But this time, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I let out a seductive breath as his face was right over mine, an absolute beast in his eyes.

"As much as I loved it too, I don't think we need a child quite just yet...one day soon, though," he confesses huskily, wrapping his hand around my throat. "Now...I said I was gonna ruin you, right? You're permitting me, yeah?"

I nodded shyly with doe eyes.

"Words, angel," he demands darkly. "Do you want more? Because I essentially edged you when you begged me to leave that tight wet pussy of yours."

Butterflies swarmed my stomach and the hairs on my arms stood up. He was getting into his dominant character and it made me go haywire. Because even when he was rough, I could handle it. And even when he was, it still didn't seem that crazy, because it was him.

I could take it all because it was from him.

"Please ruin me, Jimin," I beg hastily as he stood in between my legs, cascading his hand down my navel, admiring every inch of my bare skin.

I shivered at his touch, subconsciously arching my back upwards.

He glanced at my neck, my perky breasts, my waist to hipline, then at my core, licking his lips. "I won't go easy, doll. I need you to know that, okay?" he rasps with need as he stroked his rubber-covered length.

"Don't...You never do, but I can take it...I want it."

Then he pushed into me with force, grunting loudly. I threw my head back, moaning seductively. Fire was in the air; flushed skin, sweat glistening, erotic sounds being heard. He grabbed my waist and thrust into me over and over again, more force being given with each stroke.

"You want more?" he growls, pulling me even further off of the bed.

I whimpered but nodded as I grasped my boobs. "Faster, Jimin," I whine, rolling my eyes back in ecstasy.

Thrust. "One thing you need to know about me, baby, is that..." Thrust. "I love hard, but I fuck harder." Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

And then he sent me to another planet. Four positions and two condoms later, we collapsed in bed, out of breath and energy. I couldn't even get up to pee or clean myself up. We just lay completely nude together, falling asleep with our legs interwoven.

The next morning...

I woke up feeling cozy, stirring my legs underneath my heavy duvet and blankets. Then suddenly everything from last night hit me like a train. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jimin sitting up against the headboard with his laptop in his lap...staring down at me.

"Good morning, sweetheart...Sleep well?" he teases, reaching over to stroke my head softly.

I cuddled into my pillow, nodding. "Mhm."

"It's past noon...but I wanted you to sleep. I tried to be quiet when I got up," he murmurs cutely.

I stretched, wiping my eyes afterward. "Thank you," I mutter shyly, biting my lip. "What are you doing?" I wonder, sitting up in bed and pulling the covers over my nude body.

"Studying how Lee's Blockchain is gonna perform this week," he smirks, pointing to the charts on the screen.

"Ahh, is it gonna do good? I have some shares in it, thanks to your recommendation," I tease, raising my brows.

He pulled my face towards him, making my breathing hitch. "I think it may be its biggest week this week...so I'm glad we got in on it early," he explains, then smashes his lips onto mine.

It was a quick morning peck, but it got me giddy. I totally blushed and got out of bed, running towards my closet so he barely had time to scan my bareness. I grabbed some pajamas since it was a chill Saturday, and ran into my bathroom.

I peed, fixed my hair, and changed, brushing my teeth last. I was too lazy to do my skincare right now; partly because I was hungry, and partly because I just wanted to get back out to my man.

I opened the door and his eyes darted over to mine slyly. "So you let me have you, let alone in many different positions, yet you wanna run and hide your beautiful body from me?" he asks, tilting his head.

He looked so sexy just sitting in my bed shirtless, with only his sweats on. He had a messy bedhead, but I could tell he had brushed his teeth because his breath smelt minty when he kissed me. I didn't even hear a peep from him this morning, yet I noticed how he picked up all of our clothes from last night.

He put mine in my hamper in my closet...Cutie.

"I didn't wanna tempt you again...that's all," I tease, holding my head a little low to hide the rosy tint that appeared on my cheeks.

"Do it again and I'll have to tie you up, with nowhere for your hands to go," he threatens, but it didn't sound like that to me.

I stepped a little closer to the bed. "Is that supposed to be a punishment? Because I would enjoy that," I whisper flirtatiously, biting my lip hard.

He gave me siren eyes as he shook his head.

The next thing I knew, he reached out to grab me, pulled me over his lap on the bed, and spanked me playfully. "You would, huh?" Spank. "And I love spanking this little bubble butt, too." Spank. "You're really testing me, kitten," he grits teasingly, now reaching up to tickle my armpits.

I was a giggling mess, wiggling all over my duvet. "Stop it, stop it, please," I laughed, but he kept tickling me.

We were both laughing up a storm until he stopped because we were both out of breath. I stood up and took a deep breath, straightening out my matching pajama set. "Want me to make you some breakfast? I'm hungry. Want your classic iced Americano?" I ask, but I jumped at the next idea. "I can make us some eggs, toast, and turkey bacon!"

He giggled at my cuteness and nodded. "That sounds lovely, doll...We can eat in here."

And we did. I went to make breakfast; making his coffee first. I handed it to him as he did some weekend trading, then went back into the kitchen to make everything else. When finished, I brought it all in for us, and we sat in bed feeding each other cutely.

He loved doing that, so I just let him. He was effortlessly sexy and cute in his own way...and I really did love him.

We loved each other.

He sat his empty plate to the side, taking the last sip of his coffee. "So, how many shares do you own of Lee's?" Jimin asks, clicking back and forth between some charts on his screen.

"Fifty, how about you?" I wonder, taking a sip of my pear juice.

"Thousands, baby...but fifty is an amazing start, and you will get a great return out of those."

My smart boy.

I raked my hand onto his bare chest, causing his breathing to hitch. "You're so sexy when you talk stocks," I flirt, rubbing up and down his toned torso.

He quirked his eyebrows. "You love how your man is so rich and accomplished, huh?"

I nodded, licking the top row of my teeth. "Mhm," I hum, teasing the hem of his sweatpants.

Then his phone buzzed, causing us both to flinch. He reached over to grab it off of the nightstand, so I retracted my hand.

As he looked at his phone, he chuckled. "Ahh," he exclaims. "I totally forgot..." He then sat his phone back down and looked back at me. "I just got a reminder that this Friday, the boys wanted to throw a huge party for me at my place to celebrate Appa officially giving me the firm...and I'd like you to join of course, since everyone from the firm will be there."

My eyes lit up. "When is it officially yours?" I ask excitedly.

He smiles cutely. "Next Monday...on my birthday," he whispers shyly.

I ripped the duvet back, causing him to set his laptop in the middle of the bed as I straddled him fully. "Your birthday?! Jimin, how come you didn't tell me?"

He smirked while rubbing my hips. "Well, now you know, so-"

I grabbed his chin playfully. "We can do something fun, just us...then I'll give you some goodies to finish off the night," I grit, biting my lip as I lowered further down on him.

He grunted as our bodies became flush together, just our fabrics separating us. "If I remember correctly...those goodies are quite yummy," he flirts back, reaching around to grab my ass harshly.

I let out a seductive breath, getting horny for him again. "I can't wait," I whisper breathlessly.

Oh, how I have a lot to plan this week.

~~~

A/N: SO cute and hot, omg! What did y'all think? She's gonna officially meet the boys soon, which I think is quite overdone, and then Jimin's birthday celebration! Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 😏

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[2,976 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
3M 126K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
116K 5.2K 14
Everything you have done has always been about surviving life and raising your child on your own. Having someone else caring about you was the last t...
784K 36.9K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...