π™»πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ύπš‹πšœπšŽοΏ½...

By ShanayJones629

Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched s... More

π•€π•žπ•‘π• π•£π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
Playlist
❣︎ 1
❣︎ 2
❣︎ 3
❣︎ 4
❣︎ 5
❣︎ 6
❣︎ 8
❣︎ 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

❣︎ 7

2.4K 287 63
By ShanayJones629

5/15
Paige's house📍

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆

This beautiful melanin queen was fully nude in front of me.

Her pussy was freshly waxed or shaved and her inner lips were a pretty pink.

I didn't need a flashlight to see that

Keeping my tongue flat and wide I used the base of my tongue to move through her silk wet silt.

"Mhm,"

Her pussy coats my tongue and I moved it up and down. She lets a satisfied moan at the contact and I continued.

Licking her, tasting her.

Oh fuck

I slowly moved my head upwards from the bottom of her pussy to her clit with my saliva-coated tongue.

I started sucking on her clit gently and she continues to moan in pleasure so I kept on going.

My light doll was enjoying this

Good

"Fuck,"

Multiple curses left her mouth as I sucked and licked her clit. Pulling on her clit with my lips I used my tongue to massage her throbbing area.

"Fuc-k that f-feels so g-good,"

Soon I ran my tongue down to her vagina hole. I forced my tongue into her and she grabs the sheet.

"Bomboclatt,"

I smirked against her as teased her hole with my tongue before moving back to her clit.

I brought my middle and forefinger to her hole before sliding them into her hole since she was fully aroused.

Muma tight yf

"Fuck,"

Her hole clamps around my fingers and I sank them further into her warmth.

I sucked on her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I curled my fingers and head falls back into the bed.

"Ghost,"

That's my name baby

Soon you'll know my real name

I soon found her G-spot and I penetrate the area with my fingers.

"Oh God,"

Ano God baby, a mi

"Don't stop,"

Why would I?

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

His tongue move up and down my slit as his saliva mixed with my juices.

My hips jolts up in desperation of him fastening his pace. He took my actions as a cue and his fastens his paced.

I let out a deep moan as he moved his finger in and out of my hole at a satisfying pace.

"Mhm fuck yes,"

He soon removed his mouth from pussy and his other hand started rubbing my clit.

"Fuck, you taste good," he said while licking his lips.

I could hardly see his face but when I tried matching his features he looked oddly familiar

Who are you Ghost?

The pleasure that rakes through my body pulls me out of my thoughts.

He's so fucking good at this

"Oh fuck,"

I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach as my body drew close to an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum,"

"Cum for me doll," he encourages and with that I came all over his fingers.

"That's a good fucking girl," he said while moving his fingers slowly.

My body and legs shakes as I went in overdrive from my orgasm.

"Shiii—ttt,"

My toes curled as my chest heaves heavily as I gasped for air. My body trembled as I tried closing my legs but he didn't allow me to.

"Ghost," I cried desperately when he kept curling his fingers and rubbing my clit.

I tried pushing his hands away but he ended up grabbing both my wrists.

"You motherfucker," I said as my body deepens into the bed. Soon he stopped his torture and removed his hand.

I looked at him and I saw him licking his fingers that were inside me.

Fuck

He gets up and I closed my legs.

Why did I let him do that?

Oh god, I'm going insane

"Please leave," I whispered and he tilts his head to the side.

"No aftercare,"

"I'll do it myself," I said without facing him.

He walks over to my dresser and removed objects from his hoodie pocket.

I pulled my sheet closer to my body as I watch him.

"You don't have to work again so stop going on job interviews," he said and I raised a brow.

"If uh haven't notice I'm bad poor and I need money," I said and he turned to look at me.

Who does this man think he is

"Soon you won't be," he said before walking to the door.

"Good night little doll," he said before leaving.

I fell back into bed and I closed my eyes. I stayed like this for a few minutes before I got up.

I moved to the dresser and my eyes scans the things he left behind. A gift box and a black rose.

Why does he chooses a black rose every time?

Why do I even care?

I picked up the rose by it stem and rolled it between my fingers. He had removed all thorns this time.

What are you trying to accomplish Ghost?

Are you trying to scare the life out of me or do you want my heart and soul.

I placed the rose down and picked up the box. I opened it and was greeted by the charm of my bracelet.

I walked over to the door and locked it. I stepped on something and I removed my feet from the object.

I stooped down and picked it up causing items from it to fall. I moved the object to the light to see that it was a wallet.

My eyes widened at the amount of five thousand dollars that was inside.

Rass

Deh man yah have money a grew pan tree?

I picked up my phone and turned on the flashlight. I picked up the money that had fallen and placed it back inside.

I search for an ID or photo size picture but it only contains money. I hissed and placed the wallet in my drawer.

Mi a give him back

'yah idiot girl'

Shut up mi look like thief

✎✎✎Next two days✎✎✎

05/17
Paige's house📍

"Mommy,"

"Yes baby?" I asked as I walked into the room.

He smiles and just got up to come and hug me. I smiled before hugging him back.

"You love yoh mada?"

"Alot," he said and I smiled.

"Mommy loves you alot too," I said and he chuckled.

"That's bad grammar,"

"Really," I said and he nods with a smile.

I ruffled his hair and he went back to the bed. He started playing on his tablet again and I decided to do a low ponytail in my hair.

I had washed it this morning and now it was dry.

"Mommy won't you be scared tonight," Aiden asked after a while.

"No. Why you ask?

"Because grandma is at the market and aunty Paris isn't here,"

"Well mommy doesn't get scared,"

Liadddd

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive," I said

"Okay," he said and I sat down next to him.

"So how's school?"

"It's great. Oh wait, I forgot that I took all the pictures of my work this week and last week so I could show them to you," he said before exiting the game.

Awww

I love my kid

A few minutes later his father came to pick him up.

"Hey I'm so proud of you and you're a very smart boy. I love you so much," I said and he smiles.

"I love you too mommy,"

I'm gonna get him a present for him because he's doing extremely good.

His grades were in the 100 and 90's but seems to be failing mathematics so I'll need to help him there

"I'll see you next week okay," I said and he nods.

"Fawud no ghee," Aaron said and Aiden ran towards him.

Aaron looks at me and I sighed. I walked over to him as Aiden enters the car.

"What happened last night,"

"Nothing,"

"Aaron you brought him here after  three in the morning before rushing somewhere with that thing in your hands," I said while referring to his gun.

"You neva wah see uh pitney,"

"Don't pull that shit on me,"

He rolls his tongue against his cheek before looking over my head.

"Everything good," he tries to assure me. 

"Is it? because I don't want anything to happen to my son because of you and that stupid fucking gang. And if this wars gets put of hands, which it is. Leave mi pitney a mi door step and go sort out you self before you think or ordering me to give him back," I said and he hissed

"Nuhn nah do him and everything good," he said before walking away.

I looked at Aiden and he grins. He waves as me and I smiled. I blow a kiss to him and wave as Aaron got into the car.

I moved out of his way before he drives off. It was now starting to get dark so I hurried inside and grabbed my things for a shower.

After my shower, I went inside. I got dressed in my night wear before laying down.

My phone dings and I checked the messages that pops up on the screen.

Unknown Number
Open the door doll

Well if I don't open it, he can still come in on he's own.

Me
No

I bite my lip as I waited for his next message or move.

Uh love ramp

No, I enjoy the excitement and dangerous pull from him

'You issa mad gyal'

The door creaks open before his figure emerges from the darkness.

He comes into the room and closes the door. I swallowed as he walks towards me.

"You're fucking disobedient, you know that," he said and I sat up.

"So?" I said and he came over to me.

He grabs me by the throat and I'm forced to stand.

"I can change that and trust me, you don't want to find out how," he said and I stared into his eyes.

His voice

'It turns you'

"Take the mask off," I said

"No,"

"Looks like we're both disobedient," I said and his upturn into a smirk.

His lips were pink and moist

Attractive asf

"Little doll,"

"Ghost," I said and he turned me around.

He pressed his body against my mind and I felt his bulge.

Bombattt

A wah ina him pocket caz a cah wah mi think it be.

"You're playing with fire doll," he warned.

"Good thing I'm not plastic," I tried joking because of his nickname.

His let out a groan as his moves my hair to the side. His hand went around my waist and I felt his hot breath on my neck.

I closed my eyes as his presence consumes me.

He kisses my neck and I bite my lip.

"You're tempting," he said before pulling away.

He steps back and I turned around.

"Good night," he said while turning to leave.

Mi a get annoyed eno

Way uh ago

'Paige uh good'

Mmcht

"Wait," I said and he stops.

He turned to the side and I walked to my drawer. I removed his wallet before walking towards him.

"Here," I said ad his eyes scanned the wallet before he looked up at my eyes.

"It's yours isn't," I said when he didn't move to take it or say anything.

"Count it,"

Excuse mi

"What?"

"Mi know uh no deaf," he said and I opened the wallet.

He went and sat down on my bed. He leans back and rested his elbows behinds him.

Sexy motherfucker—

'Hey gyal Paige'

"Why do—"

"Just do it," he said and I removed the money from it.

I counted it before looking at him. A smirk on his face as he stares up at me.

Rass

A did suh much money in deh

"How much?" he asked

"It's two hundred thousand," I said and he reaches his hand out.

I gave it to him and recounts it to make sure.

"Good doll," he praises.

"Let me guess, you dropped it on purpose because you thought that I would steal—"

"Turns out you didn't," he said before taking the wallet.

"You're an asshole,"

"I just need to know if I can trust you," he said

"Still. You're an asshole,"

"That mouth of yours is gonna get you into serious trouble," he said and I rolled my eyes.

He gets up and grabbed me by my chin. My heart beats quickens and my throat became dry.

"Don't ever roll your fucking eyes at me again," he growls and I swallowed hard.

Mi fraid

"You hear me doll?"

I'm not deaf

"Yes," I answered and he released me.

He moves the money towards me and I looked up at him.

"Here,"

"It's yours," be said before putting the empty wallet inside his pocket.

"I don't want it,"

He smirks.

"You need it," he said.

"No," I said and he grabbed my hand.

He forced me to take the money and I looked at the money then him.

"What am I going to with it?"

'Spend it gyal'

"Buy whatever you want doll and if that's not enough just let me know," he said and I stared him at him.

You're really insane

His hand went to my hair and he pulled the scrunchie out. My hair falls recklessly and he moves the hair out of my face.

"Your hair looks better down,"

"But it would look so much better if its wrapped around my hand when I'm buried deep inside you," he added and I squeezed my legs shut.

'Wapm tuh uh likkle girl'

"That won't happen,"

I'll stand on business too

"It will so I'll wait. Whenever you're ready doll I'll take you and I'll break you then I'll fix you back while adding pieces of me. So you'll always want and need me. You wont be able to escape me," he said as the back of his hand moves along my cheek.

He leans down and I froze in my spot. He mouth moves to my neck and I felt his tongue on my skin.

Why wasn't I gross out by him

He licks his way up my jawline before pulling back.

"I'm going to devour you whole, not now though," he said before releasing me.

He placed his wallet inside his pocket before looking down at me.

"Go to bed," he orders me.

I placed the money on the dresser and went to bed. He turned around as he watches me cover up under my sheet.

He walks to the bed and stoop down. I look at him and his eyes roams my face before trailing down to my chest area.

"I want to touch you," he said

"Okay," I whispered.

'Girl child'

Shh

He reaches his hand out and cupped my left breast. After a sharp intake of breath, my body became heated under his touch.

He moved his hand and his middle finger and forefinger held my hard nipple as prisoners. He brought his fingers together and I bite my lips.

I jumped when I heard gunshots ringing in a distance. He pulls away and stood to his feet.

"Dem deh connect," he said and I sat up.

"What do you mean?" I asked when he removed his phone from his pocket and pulled out his gun.

"Someone out there definitely got shot," he said before looking at me.

"How do you know?"

He smiles.

"I just know," he said and I looked at his gun.

"Go back to bed, close your eyes and sleep,"

He walks to the door and left.

Den a cud'n who get shot?

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 314 33
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
1.5M 31.1K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
49.5K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
125K 4.3K 43
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...