The Eminence in Shadow: Moonl...

By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi Kaslana is a woman who has always desired more out of life than the humdrum reality she finds herself... More

Prologue: Shiroi Kaslana (Revision)
Bio/Update (06.02.24)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23 (Fragment Part 1)
Chapter 24 (Fragment Part 2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The future of this book!

Chapter 22

1.6K 65 91
By A-kun_Kaslana

Narrator PoV

After Shiroi blew up the sanctuary, mostly for fun...but also out of anger at the baldy. Something changed between Shadow Garden and the Princess as well. 

After the two princesses and Natsume escape the sanctuary with the help of Shadow Garden. 

The three found themselves in a forest early in the morning. 

After spending the whole night in the sanctuary, they decide to rest in the forest and eat bear meat.

They got the bear meats from the bear that tried to eat them after they ended up in the forest. Luckily, Beta or Natsume kills it with her perfect shoulder throw.

The two princesses are naturally surprised by Natsume's action. Especially Alexia since she thought nothing of Natsume as a deadweight.

Natsume simply told them a lie that she was learning self-defense for such cases. 

Not really against bears, but more against her male fan.

The three of them sit around the fire pit and roast the bear meats. The meat sizzles beautifully and exudes a strong, savory and rich flavor.

''It feels like it's all a strange dream...'' Alexia says this while looking at the fireplace with a distant look. 

Alexia is still thinking about everything she hears from Alpha and Nelson in the sanctuary. She organizes the information and continues to think about what to do with all of this information. 

About the cult, Shadow Garden, Olivier, demon possession, Diabolos and so on.

''Yes, we were supposed to be inside the sanctuary, but then we found ourselves in this forest and saw a huge black and white pillar with wings... and we almost became bear snacks.''

So says Rose as she looks at Natsume grateful that she was able to react so quickly, as she was truly surprised to see that one of her favorite authors could do such a perfect shoulder throw.

''Luckily, this shoulder throw solved the problem as the bear's head landed on the ground first, killing the bear instantly. Although bear meat is hard to chew.'' 

This wasn't luck at all as the shoulder throw was done at a perfect angle and it takes a lot of skill to do a shoulder throw like that.

But of course, since hand-to-hand combat is still underdeveloped in this world, the two princesses couldn't tell the difference.

Alexia bites into the bear meat and chews.

Then.

''Hey. Aren't you two angry?'' 

Alexia caught both girls' attention.

''What about?'' Rose asked her sincerely, not really knowing what she meant.

''All we could do was watch as things unfolded in the sanctuary.''

When Alexia said that, she got Rose's full attention while Natsume just feigned interest. 

''We lacked not only power, but also knowledge and information. I feel like if we stay so ignorant, one day we will be deprived of something or someone important to us.''

Rose thought about Alexia's words and then knew what she meant.

The Diabolos Cult has power and influence, she doesn't know to what extent, but she knows for sure that they can take over the kingdom with a snap of they fingers if they really wants to.

Both princesses didn't want to imagine their kingdom, their people and their loved ones being robbed by the cult. 

''True... since the terrorist attack on the Academy, it's obvious that something is going on behind the scenes... Both Shadow Garden and the organization they face are still shrouded in mystery...''

Then Rose thought back to the venue and remembered seeing Lunar's face, but for some reason when she tried to remember Lunar's face her memory was fuzzy.

She remembers her attire, her speech, her fight between Luminous and Aurora... but her face is blurry.

The only thing she knew was that she was beautiful like a goddess.

''I saw Lunar face in the venue... But I couldn't remember her face for some reason because her face is blurry in my memory... All I remember about her face is that she was a very gorgeous woman.''

As Rose says, Alexia's eyes widen for a moment before she sinks into deep thought. 

Alexia then tries to recalls her memories of Lunar... She remembers everything about her, her fight with Luminous and Aurora, her conversation with Lunar in Midgar when she saves her... but her face... is blurry, as if something is trying to protect her true identity.

The more she try to remember her face, the more headaches she get. 

Alexia places her hand on her forehead, feeling slightly dizzy as she tries to remember Lunar face.

''Me neither...when she showed her face to everyone in the venue...all I could remember was a blurry face. I still remember my opinion about her appearance, but I can't remember anything related to her face. I only know her hair color, that was...''

''The same as me... I don't remember her godde-... face either.'' Beta almost switched to her fangirl side. 

If she just dropped the compliment about Lunar, she would be talking non-stop all day about all of Lunar's wonderful qualities. Or until someone smack her in the head and causes her to snap back to reality.

''So, here's an idea. Why don't we three join hands?''

Alexia makes a suggestion, surprising both girls. 

''Using my authority and your popularity... we can collect information and share it among ourselves.''

Her gaze then turns to Natsume and she immediately feels annoyed by her, even though Natsume hasn't done anything to her. Except for the sneer Natsume gave her when she "accidentally" pushed her breasts up.

''Although i still don't get what the hell your deal is, shady elf.'' 

''Ara, you're quite the character yourself.'' Natsume or Beta smiled condescendingly at Alexia. 

Beta didn't like Alexia, or what she called Alexia in her head, as a "cheap-looking woman" because she was too lucky to be saved by Lunar and Shadow. Beta wishes that Lunar and Shadow would save her too. She was still jealous... very jealous.

They stare at each other. The intensity of the hatred of wanting to punch each other in the face manifests itself in crackling flashes that pass between their eyes as sparks begin to fly.

Meanwhile, Rose sees the two clueless as she is unaware of the two's hatred for each other.

Swallow her hatred for Natsume. Alexia extended her hand to the middle.

''So what do you say? Are you with me, or aren't you?''

''I'll join you. I don't have much to offer, but i do have a bit of influence.''Rose says smiling and puts her hand on top of Alexia's hand.

''I'm in, too... I'll use my writing connections to do some research.''

Natsume waits for Rose to put her hand on top of Alexia's hand first so she doesn't have to touch her hand. She won't touch Alexia or what she likes to call a "cheap looking woman" in her head unless it's necessary.

Example to save her life.

Natsume then placed her hand on top of Rose's hand. 

It symbolizes solidarity, camaraderie, teamwork or friendship. But only one person thinks that way. While the other two might feel that way about Rose, but to each other... just no... Both of them would rather jump off a cliff than feel like this.

''That settles it... We're now officially a team. 

So says Alexia with a slight smile, happy to have Rose on board... while Natsume is just an extra to her.

''Even if one of us is from a different kingdom and social standing, and there's absolutely no telling what's going on deep in her heart, I choose to believe we're on the same side. 

''Joining forces to expose the truth of the world... It's like the start of a legend.'' Rose said enthusiastically as she felt like she was in a fairy tale.

''We have the hero, the wise woman, and the deadweight, all present and accounted for.''

Then Natsume smiled contentedly as she had the opportunity to insult Alexia, as she called her deadweight.

''You're the deadweight, right?'' Alexia received no response from Natsume and firmly believed that Natsume was the deadweight in the group.

As they smile at each other and put their hands together.

Meanwhile

Our male Chuunibyou protagonist has just defeated a bear with his 1200 km/h serious dash. 

''Hm? Did i run something over?'' 

Cid decides to run back to Midgar. He has already told Shiroi that he will return to Midgar after meeting her in her hotel room while ignoring the silver haired girl sleeping on the bed.

He's already convinced himself not to ask questions about what exactly Shiroi is doing, because he knows that the less he knows, the better it is for his life. 

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

It has now been a few days after the event when Shiroi or Lunar blew up the sanctuary. 

Shiroi sat on the balcony of the hotel and decided to stay in Lindwurm until the silver-haired woman woke up from her long sleep.

Shiroi wears a black dress with a deep V-neck, four buttons on each side and no sleeves. Underneath she wears a white long-sleeved ruffled blouse and simple black Mary Jane shoes with black thigh-length socks.

She reads some books she hasn't read yet while there are lots of desserts on the table waiting for her to eat.

While she reads her book, she enjoys the view from the balcony. A clear, bright blue sky with a perfect temperature. Her snow-white hair was flowing with the wind as the refreshing, cool wind breeze against her skin.

She closes her book, eats her dessert in a flash and walks towards Luminous, who was still sleeping. 

She felt a change in her breathing and decided to check on her. The silver-haired girl is wearing a simple black nightgown, which Shiroi puts on her since she was naked after freeing her from Diabolo's left arm.

She lean her face a little closer and touches her forehead with her right hand to check if she has a fever. 

And then.

Luminous, who has been unconscious for days, presses her lips to Shiroi's delicate and soft lips. Shiroi's lips were supple and tasted sweet, similar to vanilla. 

Luminous opens her heterochromatic eyes, which glitter in deep crimson meeting Shiroi's beautiful blood red eyes. Her hands wrapping on Shiroi's neck, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

Shiroi let out a soft gasp and her cheeks flushed as she was caught off guard by Luminous's sudden kiss. Luminous looked at Shiroi very hungrily, as if she was her prey, destined to be eaten by her.

Shiroi can feel Luminous lips moving around her mouth and she bites her bottom lip gently. Her tongue begins to explore Shiroi's mouth as she begins to rub her body against her.

Shiroi's body began to twitch, as if a wave of euphoric shivers ran down her spine. The kiss was passion and fervor and they continued to lose themselves in their own world.

But.

This is probably how it would play out if Shiroi was a normal girl who didn't have the strength to resist Luminous aggressive and bold personality.

After Luminous lightly touched Shiroi lips. 

Reflexively, Shiroi slapped Luminous' cheeks hard, causing Luminous to hallucinate about the passion of making out with Shiroi.

Shiori's expression was stoic as always, as the light touch of Luminous lips didn't make her flustered at all. She then decided to go to the kitchen and fill a glass with water, came back and poured the water over Luminous face.

She gasps loudly, sits down on the bed and shakes her head slightly as the water runs from her face.

''Are you awake now? And... I won't apologize to a vampire in heat who tries to kiss me.'' Shiroi says and sits down on a chair that is next to the bed.

Luminous touches her cheeks and feels a slight burning sensation on her right left cheek. She looks at Shiroi and smiles, rubbing her cheeks in pain.

''Oh my, my beautiful knight is a bit fierce... But i like it~''

Shiroi was a little surprised to hear her call her "beautiful knight", as only Aurora called her that. 

Shiroi has a few theories about why she calls her that and before Shiroi can ask her and confirm her theories.

''I hear Aurora calling you that in the sanctuary... I may have been unconscious inside Diabolo's left arm the entire time, but I know what's happening throughout the sanctuary... Since my consciousness had merged with the sanctuary before you destroyed it.''

Luminous explains softly and then touches Shiroi's cheeks. Shiroi didn't sense any strange intent, so she allowed her to touch her cheeks.

''Thank you for saving me, my beautiful knight... and freeing my best friend conscious from the sanctuary... I am forever in your debt.''

''Not worth mentioning. It's natural for me to save someone I find interesting.''

Shiroi says bluntly and then she senses a strange intention from Luminous again.

''Since I am forever indebted to you, I can only offer you my body, my soul and my loyalty. So accept my loyalty with a K-i-s-s~''

The yuri vampire says, closing her eyes and leaning her face closer to Shiroi for a passionate kiss.

Shiroi sighed and thought about what to do... In an instant she was gone and then back again. 

Shiroi moved at a speed as if time had stopped.

Luminous lips then press against something soft... then she feels fur?

She opened her eyes and saw that she was kissing a black cat. 

Her eyes widen and before she pulls her lips away, the cat scratches her face with his claw, making her yelp in pain.

Shiroi's inner sadist comes out as she just sadistically smirk at her. 

Luminous Healing Factor begins to heal her face as she rubs her face in pain and the scratch slowly disappears. 

Shiroi notices that she heals quite slowly for a vampire, although she has never seen a vampire other than her, but other people who have a strong healing factor due to her and Diabolos blood or cells.

Compared to them, she heals a bit... slow.

After the black cat scratches Luminous face, the cat rests peacefully on Shiroi's arms while the cat rubs his face on Shiroi's chest and purrs... And yes, it is a male cat.

The cat seems to be very fond of Shiroi.

Luminous just stares at the cat very jealously, now wanting to be the cat as the cat is literally abusing his privilege of being a cute cat as his paw appears to caress Shiroi's breasts.

Luminous could have sworn she saw the black cat grinning at her and taunting her with a face that said, "Jealous human bat?"

''You... little shitty cat...'' Luminous cursed the cat under her breath.

Shiroi puts the cat on the bed and the cat immediately meows because he wants to be in her arms again. 

Luminous giggles maliciously at the cat, they both look at each other and the sparks start to fly.

Shiroi really doesn't know why both of them have a rivalry. It's especially strange for Shiroi that Luminous has a rivalry with a cat.

''When you're done fighting the cat, I want to ask you a few questions.'' Shiroi says and leans back in the chair, crossing his legs.

Luminous turns her attention to Shiroi with a smile. ''Of course you can ask me anything, my dear, beautiful knight... even my three sizes~'' 

Shiroi really wonders why people call someone like her "the Queen of Nightmare" or "Queen of Tyranny". In Shiroi's eyes, she looks more like a horny vampire than a threat.

And so the day continues with Shiroi asking questions about her and learning more about Luminous.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Alexandria  served as the esteemed ancient capital of the Midgar Kingdom until it's tragic downfall, resulting from an encounter with the vengeful Mist Dragon, now known as Nebel.

The city's downfall was triggered by an ancient king who had failed to honor a solemn vow to slay the Mist Dragon, thereby incurring the creature's wrath.

However, through the passage of centuries, the city's ruins gained new significance as they became the central base of operations for the Shadow Garden. 

This transformation occurred after Lunar/Shiroi triumphed in a battle over the vengeful Mist Dragon, earning its respect and loyalty... and becoming Shiroi's first dragon pet.

The place was in the middle of the Abyssal Forest, in a place where there was a bluish-purple fog that was extremely thick, poisonous, and impenetrable to sunlight.

Alexandria is a very beautiful city, with a magnificent white castle standing there and wide fields stretching around the capital. 

(A-kun: I like the game version better. Unfortunately, the current state of Alexandria is not displayed in the game.)

The inner city is truly a veritable utopia itself, housing various departments organized with Shadow Garden members, such as defense system, training centers, research and development labs, housing, etc.

Additionally, Alexandria's land is so fertile that it can grow cacao and coffee trees, which are the only ones in the world on vast plantations that are cultivated into chocolate and coffee. The lands also grow other earthen products used for the materials sold in stores.

Anyway.

Alpha and Nu discussed important business in the courtyard of the Shadow Garden base.

''As for Mitsugoshi Trading... Setting up new stores is going smoothly. The prospects are favorable. After purchasing land in the sparsely populated areas of the Velgalta Empire, we also get into urban development... And it confirms that the land we are buying has petroleum underground.''

Nu reports to Alpha about the contract and about the liquidity that their will received after purchasing the land... A liquid that will be very important in the future... petroleum.

''As you'd expect from her business acumen... She is really talented in this field. Especially after getting her private lesson on all things about business with Lunar.''

''Private lessons?''

Nu looks very curious when Alpha mentions "private lesson."

''Lunar used to teach us all together, but after the class there was a private lesson for each of us to expand our area of ​​expertise. Example: Gamma was an economics lesson, Eta was a science lesson, Mine was... more general, as I'm the all-rounder of the group, Delta-

*DUN DUN DUN*

A loud stomp comes towards Alpha and Nu. Alpha and Nu first saw a giant magical beast and then Delta, who was carrying the giant magical beast above her head.

''Guuuys! Look at this! I caught a big one today!'' 

So says our precious Delta enthusiastically. 

''I brought down a huge boar!!! Did i do good?! 

Delta asked Alpha with a big smile on her face as her bushy tail wagged back and forth like crazy.

She was like a child who wants to be praised.

''Oh, isn't that nice. Very well done.'' Alpha praises Delta with a gentle smile.

Since she has known her for a very long time, she knows how to deal with Delta very easily as she watches how Shiroi deals with Delta every day. 

Even though Delta is 15 years old, she was still a child in her head, so treating her like a child was the best way.

And it works smoothly.

Alpha then turns her attention back to Nu.

''Anyway, let's get back to business. About the land we purchased-''

''Delta wanna give this to Boss lady as a present! And then Big Boss cooks it and eats it with Delta together!'' 

Delta said loudly and cheerfully, interrupting Alpha while she was talking to Nu about something important.

''Delta is sure she will be happy! Oh, she's going to stroke Delta's head so good!'' Delta then imagined Shiroi stroking her while she lay with her head on her lap.

(A-kun: Finally I can use this artwork!)

Delta interrupts Alpha again, but that's not really why Alpha is upset, it's more a bit of jealousy over Delta being pampered by Shiroi even though she's not physically a child anymore.

The girls were often pampered by Shiroi when they were children, because after all, Shiroi was mentally a grown woman old enough to have children.

But now Alpha was a grown woman... She can't just casually walk up to Shiroi and ask for a pat on the head or something like that.

''Delta... Sorry, but we're in the middle of something important here. And you can't just ask Lunar to cook for you, you're already more than old enough to cook it yourself. In addition, she is a very busy woman and does not always have time to take care of you.''

Alpha says seriously and with authority as she glares at Delta. She tries to hide her jealousy but she shows it a little but no one notices as no one would expect Alpha to be jealous. 

Delta immediately stops and sweats because she's just making Alpha angry. Delta placed the magical beast on the ground and hid behind the beast's trunk. 

Delta whines and looks at Alpha submissively.

''Okay, then... Do we eat this together?'' 

Delta asks shyly and in a calm tone, which was unusual for her since her tone was usually lively.

Alpha sighs and composes herself. 

''No, that's fine. You can have it to yourself.'' Alpha says more warmly since she can't really be mad at Delta because she was like a child. 

''Hooooray!'' Delta celebrates happily like a child, as if she had received a gift. Her mood is back before she get scolded by Alpha. 

''Gosh...''

''She's well disciplined when you're dealing with her... Meanwhile, i still get bitten sometimes...''

Nu says, chuckled lightly awkwardly and still having a few bite marks on her arm that she got from Delta.

''It must be her instincts telling her not to against her peers. When I first met Delta, she wasn't like this with me either.''

''Speaking of which... How did she get into Shadow Garden?''

Alpha smiles slightly, still remembering what Delta was like when she first met her.

''She was also a possessed. Her skills as a hunter were unmatched, even within her species. But as soon as she showed sigh of possession she was cast out of her pack...''

Flashback

Delta was once a sweet girl named Sara who took care of her sick mother. Unfortunately, she was only mistreated by her father and siblings and after her mother's death, her personality changed radically into a bloodthirsty wild beast.

Because of this, she became the strongest after her father, the chief of her tribe, when she was only 12 years old.

However, when her father learned that Sara has possessed symptoms that were considered as filth for the beastkin, he intended to expel Sara from the tribe and attempted to hunt her to death due to his duties as chief. 

But Sara managed to hide successfully and escape her father's persecution. 

After escaping her tribe with her disease-ridden body, Sara began hunting aimlessly through the forest. Consequently, Sara is fine and less disturbed after being kicked out of the tribe, as long as she can continue to live and hunt

However, the symptoms of the disease were eating away at her body and gradually she became so weak that it became impossible for her to hunt.

Even though her body was already reached at its limit due to feeling powerless by the Demon Possession, Sara still continued to rise to be able to hunt thanks to her incredible willpower to be able to stay conscious in her current state.

''Uuuggh... I can... still hunt...'' 

Sara says and falls to the snowy ground. Her body was at its limit a long time ago as she only moves because of her strong willpower.

''There you are. It looks like your disease is in an advanced stage.''

Sara immediately stood up and growled at her in defense, thinking Alpha had come to kill her.

''Calm down, no need to be wary. I've come here to help you.''

Alpha said softly in a soothing tone, with no ulterior motives, extending her hand to Sara.

Alpha wanted to help her, but unfortunately Sara didn't hear her word as she was weak and barely conscious. She immediately attacked Alpha, even in her weakened state.

Delta jumps on her and tries to bite her hand off. Alpha dodges her attempt to bite her hand off by moving her hand back just as her fangs almost reach her hand.

''So you won't listen to reason... Could you take care of her... Lunar?''

Alpha side turns her gaze to the snow-white haired beautiful girl with her enchanting blood-red eyes, who has just come here after babysitting her brother while he rampage elsewhere with Beta and Gamma.

''Sara... was your name correct? My name is Lunar, if you want to be healed and be able to hunt again... come with me. I will take you in and protect you and never betray you... So what's your answer, Sara?''

Delta's body twitched and shook in fear as she saw Lunar. She instinctively submitted, realizing how powerful and dangerous she was, even when she tried to hide.

Sara lies on her back and does a passive submission pose.

''I guess that's to be expected from animal instinct... it's quite perceptive.'' Lunar said, a little surprised that Sara could feel her power, even though she hid her power very well.

''I didn't think she would subdued by you so quickly just by looking at you, Lunar.''

Flashback End

''And that's how it happened.''

Alpha finished telling the story about Delta background and past.

''Well, no one can hold a candle to Lady Lunar, except perhaps Lord Shadow, who is the only person on the same level as Lady Lunar.'' 

Since Nu never saw Shadow get beaten up by Lunar, she didn't know that Lunar is a league of her own. 

Despite suppressing and sealing many of her mana circuit points, she is still able to defeat Shadow. 

The only one who knew was the Seven Shadows, as they were the only ones who saw Lunar and Shadow sparring when they still lived in Kagenou territory.

''Are you talking about Big boss?''

Delta immediately turns to Alpha and Nu when she hears Lunar name get mentioned.

''With Big boss around, this pack can conquer the world!''

Delta said with a big, super cute smile as she had blood on the bottom half of her face from eating the magical beast. She also still holds the magical beast's organs and blood splatters on the ground.

''Yes, we got it! Try eating with more decorum. You're not a child anymore, Delta.'' Alpha says and scolds her like a mother for a while.

The day was very peaceful, like the calm before the storm.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Somewhere else in a kingdom far away from Midgar. 

The kingdom was more advanced than any other kingdom. 

White stone buildings stood in straight rows, lining clean, orderly streets. The first stories all appeared to be shops, while the second-floor windows were festooned with flowers.

There are smiling faces everywhere, citizens enjoying their lives in this kingdom. Overlooking it all was the towering magnificence of the imperial palace

Happy citizens and clean, orderly streets meant wealth. 

In a well-decorated office, a very handsome man sits on a luxurious desk and looks at a photo of a girl with a detailed description of her personality, background, etc.

He had refined, patrician features and cruel, thin lips. He was slender yet powerful. His jet-black hair covered his ears, creeping down to the nape of his neck. The tips of his locks bounced with his movements. They looked to be soft to the touch.

His eyes were long and incredibly blue, but had a razor-sharp intensity. His gaze was clear, beautiful and cold as ice. His eyelashes cast shadows on his striking face. He was a work of art.

*BAM*

''Your highness!'' 

A silver-haired young man enters the office, panting heavily and carrying a letter in his hand.

''We got an answer back.''

The young man handed him the letter and he opened it and read the contents. 

When he finished reading, his lips curled into an amused smile.

''Her parents seem to accept my proposal as her fiancé... I think I'll surprise her when I meet her at the God of War festival and tell her about our engagement.''

''Your Highness, I don't want to question your decision... but why are you so interested in a simple Baron's daughter? She may be a very beautiful woman, talented and intelligent, but she is still a simple baron's daughter.''

The young man asks him in a polite and respectful tone.

''Because she is a very interesting woman. All I need is one look and I could tell from her eyes that she is similar to me. Even though she is a baron's daughter, she seems like someone who has everything and at the same time has nothing like me...'' 

He says in a deep and masculine voice and the young man looks at him confused, not knowing what he means, that he has everything and nothing at the same time, even though he is the crown prince of this kingdom.

A kingdom known for being the strongest, wealthiest and most advanced. 

The Kingdom Galkhein. 

''If you want to know my reason, I don't have one. Except that I've fallen for her.

He smiles and the young man was truly stunning to see the cold prince smile genuinely.

Nevertheless, he will follow every decision of the Crown Prince because he trusts him with his entire life. 

He bows to him before informing him about the incident in Lindwurm. 

The Crown Prince listened to his report with an indifferent, stoic expression. 

But inside he seems to be a little angry, as his black-purple mana seems to flow out a little and swirl around him, and his shadow grows a little larger as he hears the reports.

He leans back in his comfortable chair and sighs.

''You really are an idiot... You really should have listened to my advice...'' He mumbles to himself and the young man excuses himself and leaves him alone in the office.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

A-kun: I hope you enjoy this chapter, Reader-Chan. The God of War festival arc is going to be pretty interesting if I do say so myself. Anyway Cya! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.2K 44
Kazuto Kirigaya had finally found the tranquillity he'd longed for. With his beloved circle of dear friends, they relished a peaceful life in the rea...
644 68 6
¤UNDER EDITING¤ # Story rated 18+ for mature contents. *The readers who have never watched this show can easily read this story. As it will follow di...
14.5K 647 16
Cid tries to become a different type of eminence in shadow after being reborn in COTE(He never saw the anime nor has he read the novel). Characters...
48.9K 2.6K 55
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...