Someone Special✔️✔️

By thegirlwith__flaws

Nandini was sold by her father to an old man who loved to torture her body. After of her being his property f... More

1. Ruined Life
2. Suspicious Girl
3: She Is Not Normal
4. My Own Dad?
5: Truth
6: Hurting her
7: Friends
8: Helpless
9. Crossing The Limits
10. I Trust You
11. Ruined The Career!
12. Kidnapped?
13. Escaping
14.Someone from the Past.
15. Still Love Him?
16. Cold Behavior
18. What is going on?
19. Growing Distance
20. I Love You Nandini!
21. I Love Her!
22. Plan
23. You Saved Me {Last}

17. Taking Care of Her

881 97 7
By thegirlwith__flaws

Manik's Pov

"Nandini?" I ran towards her. Taking her in my arms I lay her down on couch.

I checked her pulse it was when I realized she had high fever. I poured some water on her face and she slowly gain back the conscious.

"You okay?" I asked she sat up and nodded

"I'm fine"

"Here drink this" I said giving her the glass

I took out my phone once again and messaged Cabir the name of some medicines.

Around 6pm a delivery guy delivered me the things. Nandini was sleeping. I went inside the kitchen and made soup for her.

Cooking is not a thing I can't do because in America I used to do my work on my own so I know cooking. After I was done. I came out

"Nandini" I sat besides her. "Nandini wake up have some soup after that you have to eat the medicines"

"I'm fine I don't want anything"

"Nandini Wake up come on"

I forced her to sit and covered her body with duvet as she was feeling cold.

"Open your mouth" I said feeding her the soup.

"I'm feeling cold" she said. I looked around.

"Wait" I said and got up. I turn on the fireplace after that went inside the room to bring another duvet. I covered her with the other duvet as well. "Better now?" I asked and she nodded. "Come on now finish this" I said feeding her again.

After she was done I forcefully made her eat the medicines. She lay back and closed her eyes. I go through the things I ordered it was when I saw her things. I came towards her again.

"Nandini" she looked at me. "You hit your periods?" I asked

"What? how do you know? is there any stain" she got up instantly looking on the couch then duvet.

"Calm down there is no stain" I said. She held her head as she felt dizzy. I held her arm and made her sit.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Cabir told me, he thought I messaged him so he asked" she looked down. "Hey look at me" I made her look at me by holding her chin. "Why are you embarrassed? There is nothing to be embarrassed about its not your fault its a natural thing" I tried to explain "And top of all if you remember then I'm a doctor" I said but there was no response from her side.

"Nandini?" I called again and she looked at me "Have I done something to hurt you?" I finally asked as her behavior was disturbing me.

"No"

"You sure? If I have then tell me I'll apologize" I assured.

"Nothing Manik"

"Ok if you say so... You things have arrived you can use them if you want to" I said after a long pause and again she nodded in response. I sighed getting up.

She went towards the bathroom and I sat on chair. Is this because I refused to let her call Aaryaman? What else it can be?

She came after a little while and again lay down on couch. She looked at me for a long time before closing her eyes.

"Manik?" I was already looking at her, her eyes were still closed

"Yes?"

"Do you regret helping me?" She asked all of a sudden

"What? What made you think that?"

"Just a random question but please don't lie" this time she looked at me.

"I don't I am happy that I'm able to help you Nandini trust me" I assured but she faked a smile.

"But the words you said to your friend say something else" she said

"What wor-" It was when I remembered the conversation I had with Cabir "I wasn't saying that because of you" I said

"Then?"

"It was because of dad I regret coming here because I had to face his reality which I never expected that was the reason I used those words it has nothing to do with you" I said and she nodded before closing her eyes again.

After that she didn't opened her eyes which means she slept.

***********

My sleep was disturb by some movements I felt around me. I slowly opened my eyes turned on the lamp to see her laying besides me she was adjusting her duvet.

"I disturbed you I'm sorry" she said but instead I smiled

"You haven't" I said

"I was feeling scared out there so... I hope you don't have a problem"

"No I don't you can sleep here perhaps if you don't watch those naughty dreams again" I teased and she blushed.

"Manik!" She said throwing the pillow on my face and I laughed.

"Kidding you can sleep here" I said and she nodded.

She lay down facing me I smiled at her while she too smiled back. I closed my eyes but moment later there was a hand on my hand which was beside my pillow. I didn't respond because I know it's her.

"Manik" I open my eyes. "What you think About Aaryaman?" Seriously? At this hour of night she wants to talk about that Jerk?

"What type of question is this? I mean what I think about him? I don't even know him" I talked about facts.

"Still you saw him yesterday. I told you about him as well by that what you think what type of a guy he is?"

"If you ask me then on a serious note I'm telling you that guy is a jerk. I mean just look at him how shameless he is to stand in front of you with a confidence after what he did to you after how he treated you" I said whatever I felt about him.

"But he said he was forced to"

"Oh please you can fall for his trap not me Because I'm also a guy so stop this shit already"

"Hmm"

"What about me?" I asked after a long pause

"What?"

"What you think about me like What kind of A guy I'm in your eyes?" I asked and she looked at me for quite a long time.

"I don't know but I can just say that... In this whole world there are about 7 billion peoples but... Among of all those... I only trust you" she said and I felt like I lost words. I was speechless I don't know what to say and what not.

"And I can do anything to keep this trust" I assured to which she smiled and closed her eyes wishing me a good night.

"Good night"

Alina❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 5.5K 40
Let's Find out what is the relationship between Manik And Nandini and why is it forbidden?
358K 24.7K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
6.3K 732 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...
241K 13.8K 27
this is going to be a stroy of Manan wherein the roles of Nandini and alya will be exchanged. peep in to read more