𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮✔️

By backwoodfairy

𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

12

12.3K 531 90
By backwoodfairy

kidrea aria laurier

"mama! you ready?!" i yelled for zora as i walked into her bedroom.

"yess hollon i'm getting this picture." she said as i saw her in the mirror taking pictures.

"unt unt turn yo ass back around." i said mugging her and she laughed.

"but dadaaa my butt look good." she said bending over and shaking it.

"chill out before you be at the pool wit a limp." i said before smacking her ass.

she shrugged before grabbing a long skirt and putting it on top of her bikini bottom,"bae you look sexy." she said hugging me.

i hugged her back grabbing a handful of her ass,"thank you princess." i said pecking her lips.

"i'm glad you let me do your hair." she said with a smile.

"you lucky i kept it in, my head was pounding that first night." i said making her laugh.

"my baddd...you getting in the water??" she asked me and i nodded.

"yeahh this skirt got shorts under it so the only thing i'll have to take off is my shirt." i said and she nodded.

"should i vlog today?" i nodded my head at her question.

"yeah ion think you've posted on a while."

"i haven't i'm been so focused wit school cause we finna go on this 2 week break finallyyyy." she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

i lifted her skirt some before picking her up, i sat down with her straddling my lap.

"you hard already." she said and rocked her hips against me.

"mama..." i groaned grabbing a hold of her waist.

"you keep on...we gonna be late." i said and she smirked at me before getting off my lap.

as i went to stand up she pushed me back down,"pull them down."

she didn't have to tell me twice, i pulled down my skirt and shorts.

she got on the bed beside me with a slight arch in her back, she grabbed the base of my dick and spat on the tip before swirling her tongue around it.

i grabbed her faux locs into my hand pulling them back from her face as she took me into her mouth, a groan left my mouth as she hallowed her cheeks.

"shit mama..." i moaned as she bobbed her head up and down fast while massaging my balls.

i heard her gag a few times but that didn't make her slow down, she lifted up to suck on tip while moving her hand up and down the rest.

she spit more onto me then took me back into her mouth, she grabbed one of my hands putting it on the back of her head.

i caught on pushing her head down before fuckin her throat,"fuck- you look so pretty wit my dick down yo throat mama..." i said and she moaned around me making my toes curl.

"i gotta— fuckkkk." i groaned as i came down her throat.

she lifted up with a few coughs but still swallowed everything, her nose was slightly runny and her eyes watery.

i grabbed her throat pulling her into a kiss, she straddled my lap and i groaned into her mouth feeling her slide down onto my dick.

"shittt..." i moaned as she started grinding against me, she turned my head to the side and kissed on my neck.

moans were falling out my mouth, she was definitely taking control for once.

i wasn't complaining.

"mmm you feel so good inside me daddy..." she whispered into my ear.

"mama...you so fuckin wet." i rasped as she grabbed my chin.

she kissed my lips before leaning up and bouncing, i started thrusting upwards meeting her bounces.

"take this off." i groaned tugging at her bikini top.

she reached around to untie it, once it was loose enough, i pulled her down to me taking one of her nipples into my mouth.

i threw the top to the side and gripped her waist making her move faster and harder against me.

"fuckkk!! babyy!" she moaned loudly as i took one of my hands and rubbed her clit with my thumb.

she started squirting and i continued fuckin her as she came, her cream was coating my dick.

i gripped her ass and let her nipple go from my mouth, her hands went to my chest to balance herself as i fucked her from underneath.

"your-your phone..." she mumbled as my phone ringed.

"fuck that...they can wait.." i said chasing my own nut.

"mhmm... nut in me baby..." she said as i looked up in her eyes.

"zora...don't fuckin test me mama." i said gripping her neck with one hand, smacking her ass wit the other.

she squirted again making me follow behind nutting deep inside her, i flipped us over and kept thrusting into her.

her legs wrapped around my waist as i slammed into her over and over,"f-fuckkk dada.." she whimpered wrapping her legs around me.

"wassup mama?? talk to me...how i'm making you feel??" i asked before kissing and sucking on her neck.

"sooo good- oh my goddd right there..." she moaned as her eyes started rolling back.

i held her legs back and thrusted into her at a certain angle, she was cumming again and i was close myself.

"who pussy is it??"

"yoursss! fuck!" she whined as i watched her squirt more.

"hmm? who's mama?"

"it's yours daddy pleaseee." she whimpered trying to push me back.

i groaned as i started nutting, i pulled out letting the rest out on her stomach.

i leaned down pressing my forehead against hers, i pecked her lips multiple times before hearing her phone ring.

i reached over to grab it,"hello?"

"where the hell yall at?" kasir asked and i could hear water splashing in the background.

"we finna come now." i said before hanging up.

"come on- zora..." i said tapping her seeing her eyes closed.

"hmm??"

i laughed seeing she was sleepy,"you can sleep in the car mama, come on so i can clean you up." i said and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

♥ ♥ ♥

my story 3h

send a message
3h

send a message
1h

send a message

20m

send a message

i watched zora who was halfway out the water finish the blunt i handed her before handing me the roach.

i placed it into the gar pack then secured my braids up into a bun before joining them.

"nowww i ain't tryna be nosey...but bestie them some hickeys." raven said poking my neck and i pushed her hand away.

"chill out." i laughed as i swam up behind zora.

"don't get to playing in this water please." zora said, more of begged almost.

"why-"

"when she was younger she almost drowned in the pool." kasir said and i looked at zora.

"why you not wearing a floatie or sumn?" i asked.

"cause i can swim- just don't surprise me or imma panic." she said and i nodded wrapping my arms around her.

i was in the 4feet now so i could stand and she wrapped her legs around me.

"then when we get to chicken fighting you getting out...this pool go to 6 feet i don't got time." i said and she laughed.

"i'll probably chill with xolani in 3 feet." she said making me look over at nolan and mocha who were currently playing with her.

whenever xolani was brought around she was everyone's baby.

i hummed before pecking her lips,"imma get you pregnant." i said and she smacked her lips.

"nooo then i can't be young and turntttt." she dragged and i smacked my lips.

"gonna be young and pregnant keep playing." i said and she laughed getting down.

"y'all wanna play marco polo??" xayvion suggested and we nodded.

i put zora down and we went to opposite sides of the pool while xayvion started the game off.

(giving y'all this chapter before i go to work😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 23.9K 101
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒕-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈�...
867K 23.3K 55
(𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘) 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 👼🏻🤍☁️
118K 4.1K 50
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
188K 9.4K 95
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 --𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔�...