MISMATCHED ( milklove & joong...

Par paperclip3600

milk " he is in my team" love " no he is in my team" dunk " are you guys talking about me" milk & love " YES"... Plus

INTRODUCTION
First Look
NEW FRIEND
SIBLINGS
1st Conversation
Ex friend
crush
Excited
The New Guy
INVITATION
Christmas Party pt.2
camping
noises

Christmas Party

272 11 0
Par paperclip3600

So finally it's the night of the party and obviously everyone is going.

Love was getting ready, she wore a red bodycon dress with white stiletto heels, with a white clutch and subtle red accessories which was simple but beautifull. She planned to go with her other friends engfa and becky cause both sia and lewis stayed at the same neighborhood so they were going together.

Love was watching her reflection in the mirror that time her mum came in

Mum: "love, oh god you are looking so pretty"

Love:" thank you mum"

Mum said teasingly :" my pretty daughter today no boy could take eyes off o you"

Love:" mom you are supposed be my mother who will act strict not pulling my leg"

Her mother laughed:" no but really my daughter grew up to be such a pretty lady"

Love:" moom now you are being extra"

Mom:" haha but your friends are hear downstairs calling for you"

Love:" mom you are telling me that now, you go I'm coming "

Mom :" ok baby do it quick"

Love:" yes mom"

By saying that her mom walked off and love saw her reflection for the last time and went downstairs where her friends were.

Becky:" heyy you are looking very pretty "

Engfa in a hushed tone:" yeah today lewis is gonna fall head over heels for you"

Love:" okayy you two now let's go"

____________

Dunk waiting for his friend at his dorm with his sister olivia.

Olivia:" heyy broo when your friend is gonna come it's getting late for the party "

Dunk:" Oli do you even know any one that you are getting so hyped up for the party "

Olivia:" ummm yeah that's true tho but I'm really excited to go to a party plus I joined your college this year so it will be better if I will know some of my seniors "

Dunk pat his sister's head:" ok but be careful you don't have to talk to everyone that joong and don't drink smoke or do anything stupid especially"

Olivia:" but bro who is that joong you talk about him every day"

Dunk with flushed face:" I don't talk about him I'm just really irritated by his antics plus......."

A doorbell cut him mid sentence, so he left to open the door.

After he oppened the door it revealed  to be a handsome guy, this handsome guy possesses striking blue eyes that captivate with an intensity, complementing his chiseled features. His strong jawline and well-defined cheekbones add a touch of rugged charm, while his confident smile radiates warmth and charisma. Impeccably groomed, he exudes an air of timeless appeal.

To be honest dunk could feel his cheek going red, he thought " am I blushing, nope that's not it but obviously he is really handsome" breaking from his trance he welcomed his friend to his dorm 

Dunk:" hey I'm sorry please come in"

His friend:" hi it's really nice to meet you again in person after years"

Dunk :" yeah atlast you decided to visit me"

His friend:" hehe I wanted to visit you earlier but the college pressure didn't let me"

Dunk:" huhh, btw so for how many days you are year"

His friend scratched his head before replying:" actually ask how many years"

Dunk:" huh?"

His friend:" actually I'm going to join college in bangkok"

Dunk:" but "

His friend asked teasingly:" you are asking questions since when I came here atleast ask me to sit"

Dunk:" oh I'm sorry, here sit please "

His friend:" haha it's ok but actually back in America I got kicked out of the college because of a huge commotion I created their and now please don't ask me what commotion but I guarantee you that I was not at fault but yeah got kicked out and rather than joining any other college their I came to Thailand actually I don't have any true friend back and the only true friend I had, she moved to Thailand a long time ago and I want say her sorry for something plus here i have you too"

 Dunk hearing the last sentence blushed a little but quickly hide it.

Dunk:" wow that's a little filmy but it's really nice of you to say sorry for your wrong reeted because some people don't even realize their wrongs" (he remembered of joong while saying it)

Dunk:" btw J are you ready for the party" 

J/:" yeah ofcourse but capn I freshen up bit before going"

He showed him the bathroom and he wore a white turtle necks t-shirt blue jeans and brown leather jacket which was looking good on or that what atleast dunk thought when he saw him.

Dunk:" btw I didn't introduced you before bu that's my sister olivia "

Olivia:" hi"

J smiled and greeted back :" hey olivia I heard about you a lot from your brother and from his description you are actually pretty "

Olivia:"Obviously I am"

Dunk: "so let's go"

_______________

At the party 

Everyone was enjoying, some with their partners some was randomly flirting apn hooking and some were already out drinking but the party was going on in full swing.

 When group of love entered engfa and becky went directly to their respective girlfriends Charlotte and freen leaving love behind as she spot lewis and sia, so she told her bff's to go to their gf's assuring everything is gonna fine but it doesn't go according to her plan cause sia and lewis had already made many friends and ignoring her plus now she saw that how sia and lewis flirting with eachother which broke her heart a little but she tried to shrug it off. So  she went to the nearby counter and orders soju to calm her mind suddenly she fellt someone pulling her by hand and the grip on her wrist was very strong to escape.

____________

After a little while dunk with his friend and sister arrived, watching the lavish look of the party he had flashbacks of his past of a party similar to this he lost his one true friend which he regretted till now and that's the reason he is here to mend his past. With that thought he entered the part.

After some dunk excused himself to go to meet his friends for a while and Olivia went to the washroom. J took a glass of wine from a tray a waiter was holding , he was looking at his surroundings while he bumped into someone, he turned his head to his side to apologise and saw a girl turning backwards who slowly turned towards him, before she could say anything he bowed in front of her to  and apologized sincerely as it was a Thai culture then he looked at the girl.

When he opened his eyes after apologizing to his shock it was the girl for who he came to Thailand, the girl who need to apologise, tje only true friend, the friend he betrayed. He was happy, sad, sorry, excited, surprised, shocked, he was experiencing a lot of emotions together which was clearly shown on his but at the opposite side the girl's demeanor was calm without reacting much she smiled , a smile which was not from happiness but just an professional smile, and she said 

The girl:" jake what a pleasant surprise, btw who are you with today"

Jake could feel a coldness and mocking tone from her which breaks his heart:" milk I-i am here with um with dunk my friend "

Milk:" oh you are dunk's friend nice to meet you "

Jake:" milk......"

Milk :" actually I have to go to my friend, see you later "

Jake "but milk ......"

______________

Milk went of to girl and pulled her by her hand and she dragged her and pulled her infront of her, noe that girl's back is touching the wall and milk is standing to close to her that she could feel her breath which was strawberry flavoured. Milk put her hand against that girl's mouth preventing from doing anything 

Milk with a raging voice:" love don't say anything just be with me for a while

Still love tried to say something

Milk: I told you don't say anything by that she pulled her hand which was against her mouth

Love :" but it's hurt"

Milk :" huh?" 

Then she realised that her grip of other hand on love's wrist is extremely strong, which she then released

Milk mumbled a :" sorry"

Love found that apology shocking and laughed a little

Milk:" wh are you laughing now"

Love/:" no nothing"

Love the innocently said:" you are looking gorgeous I have never seen you in such a fancy attire"

Milk blushed from sudden complement:" thanx, you to"( she was wearing A velvet blazer paired with a sleek jumpsuit and some statement accessories and black boots)

Love again got shocked but didn't say anything to fuel her anger anymore but felt happy hearing it from milk.

Love:" btw why you pulled me out of any one"

Milk:" causs phuwin drunk af and flirting with pond, Gemini is with fourth, my brother is with Jamie flirting maybe God knows doing what, can't see dunk anywhere, so you are the lady option who I know well out of anyone hete cause many have tried to talk to me earlier and you know I can't tolerate nosy people "

Love got hurt little hearing her being last option, understanding that milk quickly tried to manage the situation.

Milk ::" atleast be happy that you are close to me and came under the category of someone I would talk to " dying that she felt why she was thinking about if she is hurt or not and  why she is making her try to feel better, it was weird.

Love laughed hearing that and again with gloomy face said:" yeah same hear both my friends are with their girlfriends and my crush is flirting with with my friend it's horrible some tears dropped from her falce and she could felt that love is drunk by her tone"

God knows why to make love feel better she also start talking

Milk :" what kind of friend you has that she is flirting with you your crush "

Love response with silence

Milk continues:" I helped you earlier now your turn 

Love gave her a confusing look

Milk:" you ate going to company me in this party the whole night plus you are drunk I can't leave you alone in this state ( she realised it came out a little awkward, weird and concerned towards love so to correct herself she again spoke) afterall I am the host you are my responsibility"

Hearing that love smiled which also make milk smile genuinely.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.9K 1.4K 31
Joongdunk Au Dunk: Yo-you! love me right? s-say something!!! Joong: I'm sorry, but my brother loves you more. 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓�...
22.8K 836 20
[POV JAKE] I washed my face and was about to leave when Heeseung grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused. "you good?" heeseung said - Yeah im f...
2.5K 254 10
" We can't be together " - Dunk " Why do you care about others ??" ...
52.1K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...