The Royal Rebel

De delulugirll0708

What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and... Mais

Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Revelations I)
Chapter 6 (Revelations II )
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry....

Chapter 3

1K 60 1
De delulugirll0708

Abhay Singh Chauhan

( Surprise)

(Next day morning)

Life is a mess.
Growing up, I always lacked the parental love
I grew up watching my father and mother being on each other's throats
My mother neglected me and my brothers to take out her anger , I am thankful she didn't abuse us physically
My father stayed away from us most of the time to avoid Rajmata and my mother, I can't bring myself to hate him though, both of them literally made his life hell, but I can't love him too, he did abandoned us...

I just sighed and resumed my morning routine, which includes having breakfast as a family ...

As soon I entered the dining room I saw the usual scene, my Dadi sa glaring at my father, my kaka sa sitting there looking so done , my younger brother, Samrath taking long breath to keep his sanity intact, My younger cousin Aditya sitting there with his usual frown , Aditi standing beside him probably thinking about something, which she isn't capable of and as usual, my mother standing beside my father , nagging him about how my youngest brother, Rudra is late , again.

I just sat at my usual spot after greeting everyone

" This boy , mannerless , of course..." I heard as my mother continues speaking about Rudra

" Shanti ! There is still some time left , breakfast time is 8 a.m. and it's 7:56" there is another reason I can't hate this man , he is always there to defend us in every situation..

And as expected, Rudra entered the room at sharp 7:59 , greeted everyone and sat at his place , infront of Aditya. Soon breakfast was served by my mother and Aditi, Rajmata's rule , stupid I know.

After breakfast we all started going to our own works when suddenly Maa sa 's voice stopped us again
"You are going somewhere?"
And it's now I noticed that Baba sa was heading towards door , he usually locks himself up in the home office.

" To the office " he replied

" You usually handle all work from your home office , Neeraj, I hope you are not going to do something I will hate " it was Rajmata this time.

I was simply curious, I have no idea what is so special today or what my father was planning, and I hate being clueless or maybe they all are just exaggerating everything, maybe he just want some fresh air...

"I just want some fresh air maa sa , I can't sit here everyday!" Was my father's reply

After having a last glaring session with my dear daadi sa , father went to his office .

.
.
.
.
.
.
I was sitting in my office, doing some paperwork when someone knocked at the door

"Come in"

And then my right hand man , Reyansh entered "Hukum "

I just nodded
"Any specific reason for your presence Rajawat ?"

"Can't I visit my friend without any purpose Hukum?"

"Reyansh, you are wasting my time "
I said in a little strict tone

"Yeah yeah , I just wanted to inform you that Neel came back yesterday "

"That little shit! I hope he won't vanish again"

"He does have intentions to do so , but maa sa won't let him , she might lock him up in his room if he even mentions to go somewhere for his studies "

We both just chuckled knowing Jyoti kaki sa very well.

"Well Reyansh, I am sure you didn't come here just to inform me about Neel's return"

I said raising an eyebrow and suddenly his whole demeanour changed to a serious one

" Jii Hukum, the main thing is that , Neel didn't come alone, 3 girls , his college friends I guess, accompanied him and ..."

What he said next shocked me to my core

The mystery I have been trying to solve from last 10 years can be solved in a minute if whatever Reyansh was saying is true...

"Are you sure about that Rajawat ?"
I asked with a dangerously calm tone

"I wouldn't dare to lie about this , Hukum"

I was lost thought for some moments then ..

"Father went his office today , Jaiveer kaka sa...."

"Yes , he was summoned by Bade Hukum this morning " he confirmed my suspicions

Suddenly everything started making sense...

My father.. That man.. a humour less chuckle left my mouth

"Hukum ... calm down, you should talk it out with your father" Reyansh tried to make me calm, but of course he is not the one facing all these things...

His parents didn't neglect him...

He didn't grow up watching his parents continuously fighting with each other..

I did....

"Reyansh, let's say hello to my dear father! It's time to confront him about it ..."

"Ji Hukum "

I was watching the outside world through the window of my car when suddenly that conversation between my parents of 10 years ago came into my mind

Flashback

Abhay's age - 16 years

I was about to go to baba sa' s room to spent some time with him as he was rarely home , but my steps halted when I heard Maa sa 's voice

"WHY HUKUM?? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT ME ? IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE SHE DIED! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE THIS RELATIONSHIP A CHANCE ? WHY ?"

"YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHY  SHANTI! I WARNED YOU BEFORE OUR MARRIAGE THAT I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE! IT WAS YOU WHO INSISTED ON MARRYING ME! NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU WERE THE CAUSE OF HER DEATH "

"What about our children ? Samrath and Abhay , you can atleast think about them ..."

"They are the only reason I still haven't divorced you, so don't you dare use my children for your own motives , we all know how you treat them , specially Rudra , my little boy, he is so closed off  and mature in this young age , all because of your and maa sa 's torture..."

"I know how to treat my children very well , I am their mother, I love both of them . And about your 'little boy' , we both know he is not my son ,the fact he is still living with us , in this palace is a huge favour from me and maa sa, otherwise he would have been with his mother and twin , living peacefully ofcourse.."

"SHANTII!!! DON'T BRING THEM IN THIS CONVERSATION, AT LEAST  HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE DEAD!"

The only thing I absorbed well was the fact that Rudra wasn't our brother, or at least he wasn't our mother's son...

Flashback over

After that day I dedicated myself to solve this mystery of my family, the fact that Rudra was our half brother was confirmed when I had his DNA test when I was in college, it did gave me a shock but it also explained my mother's harsh behaviour towards him..

It didn't end there, I dug into this more and more and every time I just received another new information..

Well it did let me know that my father is not as helpless as my grandmother thinks he is . He is a scheming man ..
.
.
.
.

Soon the car stopped outside my  father's 'office'. It was a small house , surrounded by greenery on outskirts of the city. A place he use to get away from the stress, from his family, from us...

Only a few people are aware of this place and of course maa sa and daadi sa aren't one of them.

The guard let us inside politely. We entered the living room and sure enough, my father was sitting there on sofa with jaiveer kaka sa , deep in thoughts, his head snapped towards me as soon as he heard my footsteps.

Jaiveer kaka sa got up from his place and we nodded at each other, knowing very well that I was not here for the greetings

Baba sa took a deep breath and started

"Abhay, I was expecting you. Veer, Reyansh leave us alone for a moment, it's time my son gets to know everything"

Both of them left us alone ...

"So you are aware why I am here , baba sa?"

He just sighed and started moving towards the enormous glass window..

"Of course I am aware Abhay . You are my son and a cunning person too. I know you already have an idea about all these thing . Nothing can stay hidden from you"

"Yes I have an idea. I just want you to confirm it baba sa."

"Of course son tell me , what would you like to know?" He asked me , still gazing outside fron the window...

"Who was Ruhanika Joshi baba sa ?

___________________________________

I will try to write a chapter in Neeraj 's POV next.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Please vote and let me know your views on this chapter in the comments

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

58.3K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
1.5M 66.9K 54
"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked with a teary voice. Shreya was dolling u...
143K 13.6K 73
Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes and passion in your heart. Dream of living...
56.6K 3.7K 35
・𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒...