A cruel and Sweet Queen /Aemo...

By queenhayllers

What if Viserys and Daemon Targaryen had a younger sister? How would it be? Y/N Targaryen is a rebellious pr... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
the end

chapter 14

147 3 0
By queenhayllers

A/N: Hello everyone, I know I mentioned the tournaments to celebrate the green snake's birthday and I ended up forgetting to show some of them, so I came here to show you some or at least some cool scenes about what happened there.
My original idea, before I spent some time without writing, was to write several chapters showing how the days went by, what happened each day and such. But as I ended up forgetting the original idea and ended up giving a different direction to the previous chapters, I decided to do flashbacks of the things that happened.

So, stay with today's chapter 😘

------------------------------

2 days before Alicent's birthday

- Hi, aunt. - Y/n hears Rhaenyra's voice behind her as she walks through the halls and then stops and looks back.

- Oh, hello Rhaenyra. How are you? - Y/n asks, excited to see her niece.

- Good and you? - Rhaenyra responds and Y/n just says "I'm fine too". So Rhaenyra decides to start a conversation, She knows that her aunt doesn't really know what to talk to her about since they have never been that close. - I noticed that since you came back we haven't talked properly. I know we were never that close but I wanted to change that, you are my aunt and sister-in-law... - Rhaenyra says the last part a little embarrassed and Y/n looks at her with the same expression of embarrassment and they just come to a silent consensus that they should forget this part of the conversation. - And... I want to be close to my whole family. Well, at least my entire family who respects me. - she completes.

- I understand. You know, when you were a baby I was 2/3 years old, so I guess that should mean that we should have played together and stuff... - Y/n says and Rhaenyra nods - I think what stopped us from being closer was the circumstances... You know, your father pushing me further and further away, me being practically raised by the servants, Daemon being the only one who cared about me. - she completes.

- I know that my father and you are very distant, but I never really understood why. - Rhaenyra decides to stay on this subject that has always made her question the relationship between her uncles and her father her entire life.

- I think this has more to do with... My powers. - Y/n says a little uncertainly.

- Yes... But where did they come from? In this case, their source.

- When my mother was pregnant with me a witch came to the castle and placed a curse on her. I was supposed to die, but somehow I survived and she was the one who died. So they killed the witch but it seems her powers came to me somehow when I survived. But they came amplified. People who knew this witch and know me told me that she didn't have half the powers I have. And to this day that seems like a mystery, but that mystery is also something I don't want to decipher. I don't feel curious about revisiting the past. - Y/n says slowly and Rhaenyra listens attentively with her eyes widening at times with so much surprise.

- This is really very strange. - Rhaenyra says.

- Yes... But it already happened and it won't change. I'm not going to overthink it. - Y/n says and Rhaenyra nods.

They spend a few minutes in comfortable silence, walking side by side through the hallways until they arrive outside and Rhaenyra remembers something when she looks in the direction of the field where the tournaments took place days ago.

- So auntie, do you remember two days ago when my brother Aemond killed that Lord of a Southern house? - Rhaenyra asks and Y/n gets a little tense, how could she forget what happened? Aemond killed him out of pure jealousy.

"Y/n is sitting together with her (biological) children, (and) Haelena, Aegon, Cregan and Jasmyne, under a hut watching the tournaments until a guard announces that Aemond is next to compete.

S / N strange since Aemond seems to hate tournaments and soon comes to the conclusion that someone must have challenged him to it or convinced him that it would be nice for a prince, even more unmarried, to show his skills to whoever was present. She rolls her eyes at the possibility of some slut giving up what's hers.

Soon she realizes that she has already been a few minutes too deep in her thoughts and returns to paying attention to the event in front of her. She looks at everything around her and it seems that the guard has already announced who is going to compete with Aemond, which she will not know since she was not paying attention, and the same is coming towards the tent where she is, mounted on her horse.

- Lady Y/n, this will be a tough competition but I believe that with your blessing I may be lucky enough to win. - The man speaks with complete cordiality and S / n widens his eyes.

"And now this" S/n thinks but smiles at the man and gets up going to the flowers that are there just so that the ladies give their blessing to some gentleman.

Y/n picks up the flower and as she walks to place the flower on the man's spear she looks to where Aemond is on top of a horse only to see him with a not-so-good expression. When she realizes this she makes sure to smile even more when she puts the flower on his spear and says:

- I hope you win, but my nephew will not make it easier. - she speaks it in a more provocative way only because she knows that Aemond cannot listen and will think that she is flirting with the man.

"He's going to be a beast," Y/n thinks.

The man then seems quite pleased with the statement of the same and goes to his post. Then she goes to sit back in her chair and notices that Cregan is staring at her with hia half-closed eyes and she just smiles at him who rolls his eyes and goes back to paying attention to the competition.

Y/n knows Cregan is not jealous but will love it if he proves to be a little jealous, however minor the jealousy. It doesn't matter. She feels excited to know that Aemond is jealous of her, and will feel even more so if Cregan also demonstrates the same. But that thought Y/n keeps to herself.

Soon the competition begins; they close the front of their helmets and aim two spears at each other and then the horses begin to run quickly. And then they all hear a loud noise of brass banging against each other and soon everyone is surprised when they both fall off their horses and not just one of them.

Soon the two get up and go to duel with their swords, something that always happens when not only one of them falls from the horse but both. Y/n knows that now will be the time when Aemond will take out her anger on the gentleman for going to ask her blessing.

Soon the man gives in and falls but Aemond does not stop what was expected and instead stabs him through a gap between the armor of his legs and that of his chest and then Y/n hears the surprised sighs of all who are present. She wasn't even surprised by it but she didn't think it would come to that either, she quickly puts her hand in her children's eyes so they don't keep seeing that scene.

- Aemond! - Y/n hears Alicent's scream and looks at the tent on the side where she is with Viserys, Rhaenyra and Daemon.

Soon the movement on the Arena increases and there are already guards taking the body of the man and Aemond is staring at the tent where Y/n is. She gets up and walks over to the ledge, which is where the two can face each other and smile mischievously at him.

"This woman is going to be my ruin," Aemond thinks amid his hateful thoughts

After a few hours the tournaments ended and Y/n was surprised to realize that Cregan just didn't want to participate while Jaeherys and Visenya were there, because as soon as the children went to the castle with Haelena he came down and challenged some man from some family that Y/n doesn't care about. She just loved seeing him in action, and of course he won the first time. He is a trained warrior."

- Yes, I remember. Why the question? - Y/n says, suspicious of Rhaenyra's intentions.

- Well, I can't imagine what his motivation was for killing that poor man. But I was a little confused when I realized that after he killed him he faced directly at your tent. I wonder if the motivation wasn't you. -Rhaenyra asks with her eyebrows raised and it looks like she is having fun with the situation she put her aunt in.

- I believe that the motivation really was me, niece. - Y/n says mischievously and winks at Rhaenyra who smiles sideways. - And by the way, Daemon told me about the pregnancy, congratulations. I hope his daughter is healthy.

- How do you know it's a girl? -Rhaenyra half closes her eyes, not even she knows this, because she will only know when the baby is born.

- Guess. - Y/n says mysteriously and distances herself from Raenyra going to her children room

Current days

Y/n leaves her room, walking as fast as it is possible to walk at dawn without making noise. Your goal is to get to the kitchen and find a maid who looks like Jasmyne and is willing to make this sacrifice for her.

Soon she arrives in the kitchen and is surprised when a girl has her back to her next to the table, she considers whether to say something or if she just watches her movements but decides to say something.

- Hello - Y/n speaks hesitantly and as soon as she sees the girl, she jumps out of fright and then turns to her, putting her hand behind her back.

- Ma-Ma'am, what are you doing here at this time? Shouldn't you be resting in your quarters? -the girl speaks nervously, she seems to be desperate for being caught in the act.

- I don't think that's any of your business, with all due respect. And you? What are you doing here and what are you hiding there? - Y/n asks suspiciously and notices the girl starting to shake.

- No- nothing, ma'am. - The girl tries to move away but Y/n comes closer and grabs her, forcing her to show what she has in her hands.

- Poison? Would it poison someone's food? - Y/n speaks loudly and the girl starts crying - ANSWER! - she screams.

- No, I would take it. I can't stand living as a maid in this castle any longer. When I was a child, my mother said that I would grow up and be rich and that I would have to work every day just to avoid starving. - She says everything quickly and Y/n feels sorry.

- Don't kill yourself like this. - Y/n says and tries to calm her down. Soon Y/n tells the girl what she has in mind, of course without telling her the reasons and she, as a good soul who just wants to rest, accepts.

- Did you find a girl that quickly? - Jasmyne says sleepily as she opens the door to her room for Y/n and the girl to enter.

- Honey, if you wanted me to throw a party for Wednesday or Tuesday, I would have everything ready. I have everything in the palm of my hand. - Y/n says and gives a smug smile. - Now give one of your nightgowns to the girl and change her clothes, I will take you to the village in a few hours and there I will find you a decent house to live in. - She says and Jasmyne will soon do what she asked.

They do everything meticulously to make it look like Jasmyne was insomniac, went to the balcony, and ended up tripping and falling from there. And like a good planner, Y/n made the girl fall from the balcony with her face to the ground, so she would be deformed and no one would realize that it wasn't really Jasmyne.

- Now let's get out of here quickly before the guards return to their seats. - Y/n says and then they go to Y/n's room where she takes a bag of money and puts on clothes to disguise who she really is. - Here, there is money for you to live perfectly well until your death, and also to buy yourself a house. - she says and Jasmyne smiles at her.

- Thank you so much for this, I never thought any Targaryen could be so pious, the stories about you are terrible. - The girl says and Y/n rolls her eyes.

- All stories are real, but we have layers. And we know how to separate which personalities we should have on each occasion. At least I know. - she says and shrugs. - Now let's go, we have to go soon so that when it's time for the servants to arrive, I'll be back. - Y/n says and they quickly leave through the secret passages.

N/A: right here is a jealous Aemond, a friendship between Rhaenyra and Y/n, a slightly more serious Cregan Stark, and Jasmyne's escape.

Here we see how Y/n's mind works and why she is always acting "different". She kind of creates a character within herself for each occasion. Like, in war: he's a more brutal and cruel character; with his children: a loving and caring character and so on.

So that's it, bye bye

Xoxo 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.9K 165
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
6.7K 106 11
Princess VisenyaTargaryen is the youngest child of Viserys and Aemma Targaryen. Twin sister of Baelon Targaryen. Born in 112. She would go on to marr...
12.4K 239 25
this story is totally different from others!!this is a house of dragons fanfic!!!! Visenya Valeryon, bastard daughter of Harvin Strong and, heir to t...
71.3K 1.7K 15
Alaesys Targaryen first of her name, Alicent, and Viserys youngest child. She is the light of her family, the only one that is keeping them together...