chapter 12

- Y/N Targaryen, First of her name, heir to the Iron Throne, mother of Dragons, Lady of the North and her children: Jaeherys Stark and Visenya Stark - the guard announces when the doors open. - With them, princes Aegon II Targaryen and Daeron Targaryen, and Princess Haelena Targaryen. - he completes.

  Y/n goes forward as if she were the matriarch of a large family, Jaeherys and Visenya are by her side while Daeron, Aegon and Haelena are behind her.

  She feels when everyone looks at them and just raises her head with an expression of superiority without looking at any of those present. But then he remembers the transformation she has made in his children/nephews and then searches for Alicent in the hall only to find her sitting in the middle of the main table, along with Viserys, staring at them with a fury that looks like she will fly at them at any moment.

  The large table is positioned at the end of the hall as at Raenyra's wedding, but this time the main attraction was not Alicent or Daemon entering the hall late, but Y/n and her children. She planned this to make Alicent angrier than she knew she would ever be.

  Y/n looks further to the side and there is Aemond standing along with everyone else who has stood up, minus Alicent who seems numb with anger enough not to support her good sister-in-law and "mom" theater, he is all in black. Thanks to the seven, she would freak out if he was in green. She would pull him out of that salon just to force him to change his clothes.

  Y/n knows her place is at the main table but as, still, Lady of the north she needs to sit at the table where Cregan and Jasmyne are sitting, she looks at the girl and feels a little remorse but not enough for her to regret it.

- I will sit at Cregan's table along with Jae and Visenya, you have to go to the main table but at any time you can come to mine if you can't stand to be around Alicent for too long. - she tells Aegon, Daeron and Haelena and they nod.

- Y/n.-Cregan soon stands up as a sign of respect when Y/n comes close to the table. She looks at him and greets him with her head. Soon Visenya comes to him and asks to stay on his lap, something he does not deny. He loves his nephews, of course he knows that they are his children but he prefers to try to refer to them as his nephews so that he does not remember all the time the betrayal he committed against his brother and that they will never know that they are his children.

- You look beautiful, Y/n. -Jasmyne says to looking with a twinkle in her eyes, it even seems that she is inspired by it, or at least has some kind of admiration.

- Thank you. - Y/n answers with a sincere smile on his face. Even though she has her plans to marry Cregan at all costs it doesn't mean she hates the girl, she knows what she's doing is wrong and that Jasmyne is just a victim. - Jae, sit right next to me. - She talks to the boy who soon obeys his mother.

- You must be Jasmyne. - The boy speaks if directing the girl who is next to his uncle and she smiles at him.

- And you must be Jaeherys, Cregan's nephew. - She answers, and he nods.

- You are beautiful, blue suits you. - he says a little shy and Y/n feels proud, she knows that her son is and will remain a gentleman and that makes her heart warm.

- Thank you, you are very cute. - Jasmyne says and he blushes which makes her laugh.

  The night passes slowly, Aemond does not know how long he will have to just watch Y/n from afar, Cregan continues with Visenya on his lap which makes him mentally distance himself from the tight skirt he is in at the moment and Y/n continues talking to Jasmyne and Jaeherys.

  Jaeherys and Jasmyne have become friends and now more than ever Y/n can't think of how she's going to kill Jasmyne without people being suspicious, and even more so, without her son suffering. She knows that even though they have only just met, her son feels he needs to protect all the women around him because of what happened to his mother, and that when Jasmyne dies he will feel guilty for not protecting her.

  At some point during the party, she starts drinking a lot of wine, and this does not affect her body, she is strong in terms of alcoholic beverages but the desire she ends up feeling to go to the bathroom is strong enough for her not to be able to hold back and then she gets up from the table saying "excuse me" and goes towards the nearest bathroom she has.

  When she enters the bathroom she looks in a large mirror on the wall and begins to think about the things that have happened since she returned to Westeros and the things that will still happen and then the discomfort in her bladder makes her wake up and go to relieve herself.

  Soon after relieving herself she washes her hands in a small basin that is on the table and when she is about to leave the bathroom a hand pushes her back inside which makes her startled.

- What? What are you doing and why are you here? - she asks the person who pushed her back into the bathroom.

- I know everything.

N/ a: look at the thrilleeeeer. You must wonder who it is but let's see if you're really going to get it right.

Who do you think it is?
Alicent, Jasmyne, or anyone else?

Place your bets.

And sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to make a thriller and I also knew that if I continued with the dialogue I would ruin my only opportunity to make a thriller here on fanfic and that this dialogue would be huge, I would leave the chapter with about 2k words.

Xoxo 😘