Cosmic Collision | Wanda X OC

By acoolwritersname

A one in a million chance. Ripped away from everything she knows and loves through a multiversal portal with... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

297 25 2
By acoolwritersname

"Stop touching me with your eyes."

Wanda

Consciousness came slowly but her headache did not. Awaking to the pounding of her head, Wanda's eyes blinked open hesitantly, feeling incredibly grateful to see the thick curtains closed tight and the light off with the door closed. Memories hit her and she quickly spun to the space beside her. Nothing.

The sight of Nyxa's empty space had Wanda's heart speeding up with worry and disappointment, making her swallow thickly. She really hoped Nyxa wouldn't be cold or strange about what had happened last night. Just thinking about it all, Nyxa's lips and body, how rough and desperate she was with her touches, made Wanda smile.
If Nyxa was reacting badly to this, it would hurt more than it should.

Hesitantly and painfully, Wanda headed out, adjusting to the lights outside Nyxa's bedroom. Thankfully all the curtains in the house appeared to be closed so the sun didn't hurt her sore eyes. God, her head was killing her.

Heading to the kitchen, following the smell of bacon and general greasy food, the redhead walked unsteadily. She saw Nyxa, hair in a casual low loop with shorts and an almost cropped top on. Wanda paused at the sight, terrified as it caused her to fall even harder for the Avenger.
Worse than that, Nyxa was wearing socks... and slippers. This wasn't fair.

Nyxa looked so casual in her own space, her own apartment. Wanda loved the sight so much it hurt her chest.

"Morning," Nyxa greeted. Two tendrils reached out, pulling out a chair for her and setting two placemats down.

"Good morning."
Okay, so Nyxa had sounded normal. Maybe too normal? She hadn't looked up though... but her body didn't seem tense and she didn't look awkward. At all. She actually looked really good. Really, really good. Like married and living together while being made breakfast good.
Her insides burnt at the thought.

"Are you hungry?"

Normal tone. Casual. Friendly. That was fine- oh, she'd forgotten to answer. "Yes. Very." Wanda forced herself to be present. She was starving actually. Sitting down in the pulled out chair, she let out a groan. "My head's killing me."

"I already put some tablets out. There's tea too."

Wanda blinked as she realized there was indeed. She took the pills and swallowed them with the tea. "You know how I drink it?"

"I know how everyone in the compound takes their drinks," Nyxa smiled, finally looking up. When she did her pruple eyes darted to Wanda's neck for a moment before looking away and refocusing. The redhead frowned but moved on.

A shadowed hand placed a plate of food before her, bacon, eggs, and toast. Her stomach grumbled.

"It'll help the hangover."

Saying thanks and quickly digging in, Wanda allowed herself to watch Nyxa. Surely she was intitled to do that?
Afterall, Nyxa had had her against a wall, kissing and biting her neck and chest with her tongue down her throat. The Sokovian thought it was more than okay to stare.

Nyxa took a seat, seeming casual as ever. "So, is there anything you wanted to do today or do you just want to relax here?"

Blinking at the question and comfortable tone, that worry in her grew. Wanda found that she might have actually preferred to have Nyxa acting strange afterall. At least that way she'd be sure something had happened the night before and that it meant as much to the literal alien in the kitchen as it did to her.
"Staying here is good."

"Okay. Hill's going to come past soon. I've got some old documents and paperwork stored here that she wants. Shouldn't take too long."

"I've never met her before," Wanda replied. The food was incredible though that might've been her abused stomach from last night talking.

"Maria's nice. She can be serious but she's friendly enough."

Right. Drinking some more of her tea, Wanda looked at the woman beside her, eyes on her plate. "Then it's a good thing I met you. I'm more than used to serious women."

This made Nyxa pause, looking up and their eyes locking. Wanda was immediately sent back to last night: Those purple irises right in front of hers as Nyxa touched her and held her. Breathing in her ear and telling her to ask for it gentle. Heat spread throughout her stomach, slowly extinguished when Wanda saw the complete opposite in Nyxa's eyes now.
Her gaze was normal, the same way it would be when talking about something like the weather.
"I don't think I'm serious."

Even the way she said it was the tone of someone who was exactly that. "You're always serious."

"Always?"

Wanda took her in, surprised at her reaction. She felt herself soften at the look in those purple eyes and let out a breath. "No, not always."

Nyxa nodded, seeming to think her answer over, a little frown on her face. "Does it bug you?"

Now she was definitely surprised. Wanda had never expected her to take the statement so seriously... which was kind of ironic seen at they were talking about Nyxa's seriousness to begin with.
"No, it doesn't bug me. It's quite sweet. And you're not always serious. It's a nice balance."

She nodded, seeming a little content. "Okay."

Wanda eyed her, knowing one of them had to be a big girl in this. "Are we going to talk about last night?"

Nyxa paused. She swallowed and looked at her. "Which part?"
The words were breathier tone than they usually were.

"The part where you pushed me against the wall and kissed me," Wanda stated, confused at the act, her head tilting to the side.

"Right- okay," Nyxa let out a startled breath and cleared her throat. "Um, what do you want to talk about?"

"Okay." Wanda let out a disappointed breath. "We're doing this." Fine, she'd be the adult here. Bracing her arms on the table she leant forward. "Why did you kiss me?"

"You told me to."

At that reply her head titled once more, eyes slightly wide at the display she was seeing. "Is that the only reason you kissed me?"

"I find you very attractive. I kissed you because I like you and I'm attracted to you. Is that the answer you're looking for?" Nyxa asked.

"Getting there."

The other Avenger dragged a hand over her face. "Fine. Why did you kiss me back?"

"I... like you too-"

"There, good. We talked about it."

She made to stand, Wanda's gaze turning to a glare. "Nyxa Nova, sit down."

She sat.

"Why are you being so difficult?" Wanda asked. This wasn't like her, at least not the version she'd gotten to know. "Do you regret it? Kissing me?"

"Yes... no. Sometimes. I don't know."

That wasn't much of an answer. "You like me?"

"I already said I did."

"So stop acting like a child."

This made the alien, which Wanda decided to refer to her as from now on, blink. The name made her feel less intimated and like they were on an equal level of power.

"You're right, I'm sorry."

"Thank you."

"What do you want from this, Wanda?"

Wanda stood, moving slightly closer to her seat. "Well, for starters," She smiled, moving so close their faces were inches apart as she leaned in. "I'd like you to kiss me again."

She'd barely gotten the words out when Nyxa's lips were on hers. She held her face, running her fingers through those iridescent locks and hearing Nyxa breathe out softly.

The other Avenger's hands went to Wanda's hips, grip tightening and relaxing as the redhead straddled her lap.
The feel of Nyxa's body under hers was exhilarating. Those hands moved down her back, near the top of her ass. She grinded down into Nyxa's lap, feeling her hands move all the way down.

"Seven Hells, you make it hard to think-" Nyxa groaned.

"So don't," Wanda breathed, biting the skin of her jawline softly. They were kissing again afterwards, Nyxa's hands guiding her hips in a slow rhythm backwards and forwards as Wanda's fingers knotted in her hair.

A loud and short knock echoed through the room, causing Nyxa to pull away.

"Damn it. Maria's here."

Wanda grinned, moving her hips firmly in a way that had Nyxa's grip tightening fast. She kissed up her neck and moved to her ear. "So go open the door." Getting to those soft lips, Wanda kissed her hard before slowing down, gently pulling on her bottom lip before letting go and standing up, seeing a wide eyed Avenger left under her.

"I'll sort out these dishes."

A strangled 'right' left Nyxa's mouth before she hastily tried to fix her appearance and headed to the door.
Wanda couldn't help her wide smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 212 7
A few years ago a sacrifice was made for the world, at least that's what the world knows. But the hero's that were on the line, saw different. They s...
889 49 5
When Natasha notices that she is starting to develop feelings for Wanda Maximoff, she doesn't want to admit it to herself. "Love is for children", th...
26.1K 605 21
"Why don't you just back off already?!" "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" "Both of you shut up already! How about this, here's a s...
28K 983 31
Wanda and Pietro always dreamed of exploring what's beyond Sokovia but due to their parents being strict, they never got the chance to. Until, they g...