Re:Cursed

By darkknight5844

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got... More

BIO
Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?
We Are Here To Bargain
No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER
Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend
BIO(Arc-1)
Happy Astrea Mansion
Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man
It Was Just A Nightmare...Right?
Notice
WHY ME??!!
Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed
Welcome Back, Y/N
BIO(Arc-2)
Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl
Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan
The Royal Selection Begins
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)
The Sword Demon

Prologue

5.1K 90 89
By darkknight5844

This = happened in past 

 'This'= Thinking

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: Dark darker yet darker,

the darkness keeps growing,

the shadows cutting deeper,

this next experiment,

seems,

very,

very,

inter-.

Before Y/N could complete what he was saying ,A bright light came out of nowhere when the light diminished he saw a guy wearing a black robe with a white sash on the waist with a cracked mask on his face(Y/N: 'wait why the hell does he look like hollow Ichigo').

???: Hello child sorry for keeping you waiting-

Before the Ichigo cosplayer?? could complete Y/N started shouting

Y/N:WTF MAN I WAS GETTING TO THE BEST PART.

???: (0_0) are you for real, you are in middle of nowhere and don't you want to know where you are.

If you all are curious where Y/N is then currently he is in the famous void where many wee- *cough* I mean future protagonist end up before in the journey where we all laugh at there suffering .

Y/N: Well I know I am at void after reading to many fanfic's but how the hell I end up here? Wait before that who the hell are you Ichigo wannabe.

Darkknight5844:HAH I AM NOT A ICHIGO WANNABE I AM THE SUPREME GOD DARKKNIGHT5844 BUT I ALLOW YOU TO CALL ME DARK YOU MONGERAL.

Y/N:

Dark: OI don't do that face to me fine I was just trying to be funny ok.

Y/N: Whatever just don't act like gilgamesh its cringe as F.

Dark: Oh really what about when you were at your chuuni-.

Y/N: You didn't answer my question where am I?.

Dark: Dodging huh fine I will let that go but seriously really you don't remember?.

Y/N: If I did I wouldn't be asking you?.

Dark: Fair point and to know how you end up here we are going to need a flashback.

Y/N: Just say what happened.

Dark: You were walking at road while reading your jjk manga at the same time my friend truck-kun was looking for a new target to isekai and he found you so he did what any other truck will do.

Y/N: He ran over me.

Dark: Yep and now since you end up here I will isekai you to another world.

Y/N: Do I get to choose what cheat I get and what world I will go to?

Dark: Nope that will be decide by this.

Two spin roulette appeared out of nowhere as Y/N looks at both the roulette he saw that at first roulette there are many abilites from other anime and manga , while the second roulette had anime ,cartoon and movie in it.

Dark: But you do get to choose how you look like so will you like to make the body at on your own or you wanna look exactly like someone.

Y/N: I want to look like Yuta okkotsu.

Y/N was excited like why wouldn't he be, Yuta is his favorite jjk character and now he gets be like him.

Dark: Ok that could be done now time for your cheat skill.

Y/N went to the first roulette, He was literally drooling imagining using one of his favorite skill from the anime's he watched. Y/N then spins the roulette as the roulette then land's at-.

Y/N: Copy?

Dark: heh coincidence can be freaky you ended up getting yuta's curse technique Copy to.

Y/N is happy really happy he can't believe he got the same ability as Yuta, Guess his E rank luck finally gave him a break. Now it was the turn for world roulette and just like last time he spined the wheel.

Y/N:'I would like to go to either MHA ,DANMACHI or-'

As Y/N was thinking what world he would like to get he notice's that the wheel was slowing down Y/N was now starting to get excited but it soon died when he saw at which world he will be going to.

Y/N:'NO NO NO NO NO WAY IN HELL I AM GOING THERE'.

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!.

Dark: nope.

Y/N: WHY?!,It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all I had to do was spin for which world I can get isekai'd but out of all the world it had to be

.

.

.

.

.

RE:ZERO!??!!. 

Dark:Come on it is better than than what is above and below Re:zero.

Y/N then looked at roulette where he noticed the world above Re:zero was hp lovecraft and the world below it was the taboo, the cursed world BOKU NO PICO

Y/N: Yep, I take it back Re:zero is better.

Y/N was basically crying its not like Y/N hated Re:zero since some of his favorite waifu's are in Re:zero but he didn't want to go to a world filled with crazy cultist , A cat that can end the world , A whale that can erase him from reality ,A Rabbit which can clone itself into infinite , A loli with manuplating reality power and the worst part is that his cheat is useless in re:zero since he can't copy any magic.

As Y/N was going to ask about his problem with his cheat Dark interepted saying.

Dark: No problem since you will be going to Re:zero I will change the property of copy so it could copy divine protections but it will copy a inferior version of the protection and I will allow you to use yuta's other ability which he already has.

Y/N:*Rushes toward Dark and hugs him* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!.

Dark: Wow Wow chill dude I can at least do this I know Re:zero is hell 

Y/N let's go of Dark he eyes are still red because of crying he was happy that now he had chance for surviving in Re:zero.

Dark: So since we are done here I guess it is time for you to go.

As Dark says that a door appears behind Y/N

Y/N: I guess it is goodbye.

Dark: Y/N.

Y/N:?.

Dark: LIVE YOUR NEW LIFE TO ITS FULLEST.

Y/N:*Smiling* I will.

As Y/N says that he enters the door ready for his new adventure.

________________________________________________________________________________

So this is my second book I did say that I would work on rewrite for fate intertwined but it will take a bit time since I am thinking of changing a lot of things in it.

Well I got the idea for this book after reading Re:zero and the boy who commands from @Okdhcvng and Re:Zero Male Insert from @BooksLored both of them are amazing books I recommend to read them if possible.

I will try upload chapter's soon but it might be late since I tend to take to much time in typing and getting idea.

Before that I would put the bio so you can get a better idea about Y/N and his abilites.

Well see in next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 854 31
Gojo Subaru is a talentless twin of a greatest Jujutsu sorcerer. After sustaining life-threatening injuries on his mission to safely transport the st...
12.2K 324 27
"Is everyone okay?" "Are there any damages in Fraxinus?" "How is the young miss?" "Shizu where are we?" "I don't know m'lady, I don't know." . .. ...
1K 53 4
Due to a request made by a friend?... Relative? (By technicality) Zero decided to take a dive into World-4619 of Set 4. The world of Re: Zero. Howeve...
49.4K 1.7K 30
It has been roughly almost two years since Subaru had been transported to another world, and roughly around six months since his return from Vollachi...