TᕼE GOᒪᗪ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK | ᑎᗩᗰᒍIᑎ...

By joonieuphoria

One night when Seokjin is out for a stroll, he stumbles upon a wounded human called Namjoon. ~10/29/23 - Pres... More

OᑎE
TᗯO
TᕼᖇEE
ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴIᐯE
ᔕI᙭
ᔕEᐯEᑎ
EIGᕼT
ᑎIᑎE
TEᑎ
EᒪEᐯEᑎ
TᗯEᒪᐯE
TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ
ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ
ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ
ᔕI᙭TEEᑎ
ᔕEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ
EIGᕼTEEᑎ
ᑎIᑎETEEᑎ
TᗯEᑎTY
TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE
TᗯEᑎTY TᗯO
TᗯEᑎTY TᕼᖇEE
TᗯEᑎTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
TᗯEᑎTY ᖴIᐯE
TᗯEᑎTY ᔕI᙭
TᗯEᑎTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
TᗯEᑎTY EIGᕼT
TᗯEᑎTY ᑎIᑎE
TᕼIᖇTY
TᕼIᖇTY OᑎE
TᕼIᖇTY TᗯO
TᕼIᖇTY TᕼᖇEE
TᕼIᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
TᕼIᖇTY ᖴIᐯE
TᕼIᖇTY ᔕI᙭
TᕼIᖇTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
TᕼIᖇTY EIGᕼT
TᕼIᖇTY ᑎIᑎE
ᖴOᖇTY
ᖴOᖇTY OᑎE
ᖴOᖇTY TᗯO
ᖴOᖇTY TᕼᖇEE
ᖴOᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴOᖇTY ᖴIᐯE
ᖴOᖇTY ᔕI᙭
ᖴOᖇTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᖴOᖇTY EIGᕼT
ᖴOᖇTY ᑎIᑎE
ᖴIᖴTY
ᖴIᖴTY OᑎE
ᖴIᖴTY TᗯO
ᖴIᖴTY TᕼᖇEE
ᖴIᖴTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴIᖴTY ᖴIᐯE
ᖴIᖴTY ᔕI᙭
ᖴIᖴTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᖴIᖴTY EIGᕼT
ᖴIᖴTY ᑎIᑎE
ᔕI᙭TY OᑎE
ᔕI᙭TY TᗯO
ᔕI᙭TY TᕼᖇEE
ᔕI᙭TY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᔕI᙭TY ᖴIᐯE
ᔕI᙭TY ᔕI᙭
ᔕI᙭TY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᔕI᙭TY EIGᕼT
ᔕI᙭TY ᑎIᑎE
ᔕEᐯEᑎTY

ᔕI᙭TY

38 8 4
By joonieuphoria

SEOKJIN

As I left the Golden Pod, I was doing everything I can to keep myself from crying. I didn't want to go, I didn't want to leave Namjoon and all my friends, but I had to. At least I would have some friends to bring with me.

I've already packed my bag and left it in my old pod. There wasn't much in it, just a lot of food and my collection of healing potions. I didn't really know what else to bring anyways, so I hoped this would be enough.

I've already talked to Jungkook, Felix, Jackson, and Minho, and they all agreed to come. I know that Minho's a coward, but he's actually really skilled with making potions from natural resources.

After I collected my bag, I flew to Jungkook's pod, who was already sitting on the overhang for me. He smiled his bunny-like grin when I came into sight.

"Hi hyungie!" He exclaimed. I pouted.

"You know I hate when people call me hyung, it makes me feel old."

"Right, right, sorry Seokjin," he giggled. Then his expression turned more serious as he motioned for me to come closer. I sat right beside him and he grabbed my face, staring at me with wide eyes. 

"You're pregnant?" He whisper-screamed. I turned red.

"Taehyung told you?" I sighed, shaking his hands off my face to bury myself in my palms.

"Yeah, he said Namjoon hyung and him found a bunch of pregnancy tests in the bathroom," Jungkook murmured. "Are you happy?"

"Not really," I frowned. "I mean, I'm absolutely overjoyed that Namjoon and I get to start a family, but there's just so many other things to worry about; Direrock doesn't know I'm transgender, I still have to run the kingdom if we don't get Hoseok back, and we're going on this journey while I'm pregnant. What if something happens to me and it affects the baby? I just want them to be safe," I sighed, rubbing my belly.

"Hey, you're the strongest fighter I know," Jungkook said in a gentle tone, placing his hand on my tummy as well. "We're all gonna be just fine-"

"Seokjin!"

I quickly snapped my head to see a certain human panting and out of breath, signaling that he ran here. Jungkook grinned at the sight of his Namjoon hyung. I don't even know why Jungkook calls Namjoon "hyung" since Namjoon is way younger.

"Namjoon!" I sighed gratefully, scrambling to my feet. He grabbed my face and shamelessly kissed me right in front of Jungkook, who closed his eyes tightly.

I gripped Namjoon's cloak, bringing him closer. I know that we've only been separated for 10 minutes or so, but I wanted to spend as much time as possible with him before we go. Our lips moved together quickly, as if trying to speed up the kiss, which we probably needed to do. Namjoon pulled away, immediately wrapping his arms around my waist and pinning me to his body.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do without you," he murmured into the crown of my head. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

"You'll be fine, Joon," I whispered, though I knew he wasn't gonna be fine. He would probably do something stupid.

"No I won't, I can barely last a week without you," he pouted. I cooed and kissed his chin.

"I know, but it's really not as long as it seems. Plus, you've lasted three entire weeks without me, which is basically a month."

"But that wasn't in a row!" Namjoon whined. I giggled sympathetically, stroking his cheeks with my thumbs.

"It'll be okay," I whispered firmly. Suddenly, he pulled away and started digging around in his pockets. I watched curiously, as did Jungkook.

"I made you a little something," Namjoon grinned softly yet nervously. He pulled out a little silver chain with a silver heart on it.

"Aww, you made this?" I beamed, tipping my head back to let Namjoon place it on me. He smiled and nodded shyly.

"Took me all week. I kept dropping it in the coals because I'm fucking clumsy, so I got at least ten burns," he wiggled his fingers, showing off the burns. I frowned.

"Do they hurt?"

"No, not anymore," Namjoon chuckled, turning me around to do the clasp. I nodded.

"There we go," he smiled. "You look so handsome, baby."

"Thank you so much, Joonie," I whispered, admiring the necklace. "You don't know how much this means to me, I'll guard it with my life."

He gently kissed the pendant. "There you go, now you can carry my love with you wherever you go."

"You guys are so cheesy!" Jungkook whined. Namjoon chuckled.

"I think you're just upset that you're not getting any attention," he grunted, lifting Jungkook off the ground. They hugged each other tightly, saying their farewells as I admired the necklace. It truly was so pretty, and Namjoon's little kisses made it even better.

I couldn't explain how touched I was that Namjoon had taken the time to make this just for me. Plus, he burned himself at least ten times just to make this necklace but still didn't give up.

"Behave yourself," Namjoon demanded gently, petting Jungkook's head. "Listen to your hyung and stay out of trouble."

I loved how Namjoon treated Jungkook like a child even though Jungkook was much older than him, I just knew that Namjoon would be great with our baby in ten months' time. As if Namjoon and I shared the same brain, he asked me if Jungkook knew yet.

"Yeah, Tae told him," I scowled. Jungkook grinned innocently, crouching beside me to see if my baby bump grew just like Namjoon did earlier. I ruffled his hair playfully. "It's not growing for another fourteen weeks, Koo."

Jungkook pouted, placing his hand on my tummy. A muscle in Namjoon's jaw twitched and next second, he had a possessive arm circling my waist, kneeling down to kiss my stomach.

I blushed at Namjoon's action, watching as Jungkook snickered. Soon, they both started talking to my stomach as if they expected the baby to talk back. I giggled quietly, watching their adorable little conversation.

"I bet you'll be a boy," Namjoon murmured, shamelessly gripping my butt to steady himself as he pressed his ear to my tummy, trying to hear the baby or something.

"And I think you're gonna be a girl," Jungkook stated, keeping his hands off me just in case Namjoon beat him to a pulp. I smiled and caressed my boyfriend's scalp.

"I think they'll be a boy as well," I grinned dreamily, allowing Namjoon to take my hand in his own. He stood up again, straightening any creases in my cloak.

"Be safe," he murmured, kissing my knuckles. I nodded, leaning my forehead against his. Jungkook left to gather the others, giving Namjoon and I some privacy. He grabbed the pendant with his free hand, giving it another kiss.

"If you miss me, just look at the pendant," he smiled softly, giving my forehead a kiss. I nodded and held the necklace with him, closing my eyes.

"You don't know how much I'll miss you," he mumbled, his warm breath fanning out on my face. I opened my eyes to meet Namjoon's soft gaze, his lips slightly parted and so tempting to kiss. His sharp dragon eyes were laced with so many emotions, and I swear I could see my entire world reflected in his orbs. 

I didn't break eye contact until Namjoon closed his eyes, letting out a breath. His hair perfectly fanned out over his forehead, shading his eyes and nose softly. His thick lips were still slightly parted, letting small breaths escape occasionally. He smelled like home.

"One more kiss?" I whispered, breaking the peaceful silence. "Before the others get here?"

As an answer, Namjoon leaned down and connected our lips firmly, gripping my hips and bringing me closer. We swayed on the spot, trying to taste each other as much as possible since this would be the last time we kissed for a while. I wrapped my arms around his neck, savoring his scent and taste as much as possible, pulling him right against my body to feel him. 

Eventually, we pulled away because we saw the others coming in the distance. "I love you," Namjoon whispered, hugging me tightly.

"I love you too," I murmured, hugging his neck and resting my head on his shoulder. We pulled away when Felix, Jackson, and Minho flew over, followed by Jungkook, who climbed the tree.

They all lined up, smiling. I joined the line too as Namjoon moved to say goodbye to us; he shook Minho's hand solemnly, did a funny made-up handshake with Jackson, smiled at Felix while shaking hands, ruffled Jungkook's hair, and hugged me tightly. It just showed his relationship with each of us.

"Take care, everyone," he smiled. Minho almost broke down in tears because he's so attached to Namjoon for who even knows what reason, but he kept it in. After we said our farewells, we flew off to the horse stables. I held the necklace close to my heart.

"What's in there, Minho?" Jackson asked said man, pointing to the humongous backpack that Minho was wearing.

"Just some essentials," Minho replied squeakily. As they kept talking, I glanced underneath us every so often to make sure Jungkook was still keeping up on the ground, which he was. My heart ached as I took in the sights of Direrock; I was gonna miss this place so much.

"Hey, Minnie," I sighed, scratching the overweight donkey's ear once we got to the stables. She stared up at me, leaning into the touch. I chuckled and left to grab my horse.

"Alright," I clapped, standing in front of my beautiful white Arabian named Decorus. "This is gonna be one long trip, girl." I sighed and tacked her up (I feel ridiculous, I don't know horse terms 😭).

"So, what's exactly happening, Prince Seokjin?" Jackson piped up from a few stables down. I chuckled.

"Honestly, Jackson, I couldn't tell you myself. I guess we're gonna figure it out along the way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 742 24
Just a bunch of stuff to fulfill your nasty and beautiful hearts. I hope the title is itself clear to make you understand what it consists off. All t...
211K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
188K 12.9K 24
"What are you?" - Kim Taehyung Taehyung, a young surgeon who found a male with a mysterious condition. "Are you sure you really want to know what am...
283K 10K 41
Jimin never thought his innocence was something he'd give up so early in such a terrible way... *rape *some smut *depression *mpreg Start: 11/28/19 E...