π™³π™Έπš‚πšƒπšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚

By STRAPPAX

This story has no plot whatsoever.. just a whole lotta gay shit, ENJOY More

CHARACTERS
1NE
2WO
3HREE
4OUR
5IVE
6IX
7EVEN
8IGHT
9INE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTHTEEN

TWELVE

2.1K 158 46
By STRAPPAX

|| BIANKA POV ||

"Kiss me please," Ken blurted out staring at my lips.

"Say less baby"

I'd been waiting for this moment all day I just didn't want to scare her off, I could tell she had never done this before and this was all new for her.
I smiled feeling my dick get harder in my pants as I sat in between her legs, I watched the expression on her face change to confusion as she felt it grow against her pussy.

"You know what I am right?" I said getting off of her.

She shook her head slowly saying no before tensing up from the question.

I guess it's time to show her the real me.

"Speak," I said gently grabbing her face.

"No, I don't." She said nervously.

"That's fine I'll show you very soon baby," I said standing up.

Fuck! I want to fuck the brains out of this girl but since it's her first time tonight I'll spare her, instead, I'll just tease her enough to show her what she's in for and to let her know I'm nobody she's ever been with.
I walked over to my closet pulling out my spreader bar, gag ball & blindfold.

(IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SPREADER BAR IS LOOK IT UP!)

"Turn around & don't look"

She did as she was told turning around and covering her eyes, I walked up to the bed turning her fully on her stomach and covering her eyes with the blond fold.

"Woah! What are you doing?"

"Be quiet and be still" I said before grabbing the gag ball.

She sat there biting her lip to keep from talking, I knew the silence was eating her up but I knew it was my turn to show her what I was about.
I told her to open her mouth wide before sticking a ball in her mouth & strapping it to the back of her head after that all you heard was muffled whimpering from her.

"I have been waiting so long for this... Please don't move unless I tell you to or else Kennedy, I don't want to punish you, baby," I said pulling at her pants.

She stayed completely still the whole time as if she was in complete shock, after I took her pants off I took off her shirt & told her to take off her bra and underwear for me.

"Okay now toot that ass up & arch your back," I said demanding her.

|| KEN POV ||

"Okay now toot that ass up & arch your back," Bianka demanded.

GIRL DO WHAT??? ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR A KISS AND NOW I'M PLAYING 50 SHADES OF GREY????

But I did as she told me to and put my ass in the air and arching my back for her, after a while I felt her wrap something around my wrist & ankles keeping me from pulling out of this position, I felt my heartbeat speed up from being so anxious not knowing what she was going to do to me. Even though being submissive is new to me this shit was still turning me on, I never have someone tie up & gag me... I'm somewhat excited for what's next.

"Your pussy is so pretty," Bianka said slowly rubbing my thighs.

Her touch.

Her touch was enough to cause chills through my body, I started to feel my pussy leak from her being so close to it, and soon after she started smacking my ass hard making it drip even more. She kissed my pussy softly, all I could was just moan from the feeling since I couldn't move or see.

"I want you to get used to this treatment understand? shake your head yes or no if you do" Bianka said rubbing my pussy.

I moaned & nodded my head saying yes soon after it went completely silent, I started squirming from being so anxious only because I knew how vulnerable I was in this position. All of sudden I felt her stick her warm wet tongue inside my pussy, I moaned while arching my back some more so she could tongue fuck me deeper.

"Ooo little nasty ass... I'm so hard right now from this shit"

She gripped my ass cheeks spreading them apart & spit in my pussy before sucking on my clit, I tried my hardest to break free from the straps but couldn't.

"Mmmm!" I moaned through the gag ball.

"You taste so fuckin' good"

She slowly stuck two fingers inside of me curling them enough to hit my spot, I bit into the gag ball to keep from moaning so loud not knowing what I signed up for. she started speeding up the pace hitting my spot repeatedly making me cream all over her fingers and even though she had me blind I felt my eyes roll back from the pleasure.

Fuck, this shit feels so good.

"You about to make me beat my shit, I'm trying so hard not to fuck you," Bianka said still fingering me.

It was completely silent in that room and the only thing you could hear was my pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Fuck I want to hear you moan my name"

Out of nowhere, I felt her stop and get up taking the gag ball out of my mouth.

"Now I want to hear you, I think you deserve it you've been such a good girl so far"

"All this because I asked for a kiss?" I said out of breath.

"Be lucky I don't fuck that pretty mouth of yours" Bianka said sticking her fingers back inside of me.

"Now let me hear those pretty ass moans"

"Ahh shiiiitttt"

I felt all the pleasure run through my body, I was going to cum soon.

"Let me hear that shit baby," Bianka said going harder.

"UH! UH! STOP I'M GOING TO CUM"

My toes curled while I clenched my fist, I just knew her fingers were covered in my juices I could feel that shit drip down my thighs. She just kept hitting my spot until I felt my pussy start to tighten around her fingers.

"There you go, come on cum for me"

"Oh fuck! This shit feels so fuckinnn goooooddd" I said biting the pillow to keep from screaming.

"You was keeping this good ass pussy all to yourself?" Bianka said pulling her fingers out of me.

She went back to sucking and licking my clit until she felt my legs shake, I kept trying to break free I just wanted to touch her so bad the way she eating me up.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! IM CUMMINGGG! SHIT DONT STOP"

Out of nowhere, she stopped right before I was about to cum, my body couldn't stop shaking from the orgasm being so close.

"What the fuck?" I said irritated.

"Not today," Bianka said while laughing.

She unwrapped my wrists and ankles before she took the blindfold off of me, I sat up on the bed in disbelief at what just happened.

"It's getting pretty late, think you should start getting home," Bianka said smiling at me.

I just sat there in confusion about what had just happened trying to piece together how this girl didn't let me cum at all, I eventually got up putting all of my clothes on before heading out.

"I enjoyed our time.. text me," Bianka said opening the door for me.

"I'll think about it," I said walking away.

"What you mean you'll think about it?"

I just kept walking away, if she wants to play like she's in charge all the time? I'll have you overthinking like you never were.

Let The Games Begin.

TO BE CONTINUED....

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! ⚡️

THE MORE YOU VOTE THE FASTER ILL DROP THESE CHAPTERS! 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 5.4K 30
"Why do you keep touching my stuff?!" "Bro, I didn't! You think I'd make this mess?" "Yes! You went too far! It was a fucking prank." "I didn't. Do i...
197K 7.5K 24
Jin x reader It all started with sending meme to a wrong number. ( the memes credit goes to the rightful owner I don't own any memes or edits in the...
36.2K 400 21
First broppy book This book is going to be filled with S H I T T Y oneshots Viewer discretion is advised No for real it's pretty trash Really! I'm n...
678K 21.9K 65
|Completed| "NO!Β Tell me it’s a joke.Β Please tell me you are kidding" Losing your family isn't easy to cope with specially when the remaining want yo...