MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:03
EPISODE:04
EPISODE:05
EP:06
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:08
EP:09
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
EP:21

EP:07

72 6 2
By YOOMINERS

Author's pov:"happy new year armies"and I hope you all have a very peaceful year ahead with Jin and hope hyung💜

_______________________________________
General person pov:

jiminie and taehyungie were sleeping peacefully untill jiminie phone rang...she with sleepy eyes picked it up w/o seeing the name...(hello)...hearing next words of on call person jiminie immediately sat up on bed(professor NAT is starting his class in 5 minutes...where are you and taehyungie)...jiminie immediately rushed to bathroom after waking taehyungie and saying on call person that they are coming ...taemin got ready and placed toast in mouth and started running towards campus...
Their dresses:

(You guys can guess who wore which dress😌)
Taemin ran straight towards their classes after bumping into few people...but they didn't knew that few people saw them and are ready to take their class...
In classroom:taemin entered the class and stopped as soon as they spotted the person who hate them from first day... professor nat....(where were you guys??) hearing prof nat yell whole class flinched...(sir...we just woke up late)jiminie replied honestly....hearing jiminie, professor nat slammed his hands on table...(and may i know why you guys woke up late ms.singhania)this time instead of jiminie...taehyungie replied (sorry sir...but even university allows us to keep our things to ourself)...(sorry sir...it won't happen again)this time jiminie spoke and prof nat nodded and taemin sat on seats...
(Where were you both?)asked taemin friend and classmate and on call person...(nothing y/n...just we both woke up late and forgot about sir class)jiminie replied calmly while tae was clenching her fist(well taehyungie has little anger issues and possessive of jiminie)jiminie who understood Tae pulled out chocolate from her bag and placed it on Tae hand who looked at jiminie and smiled while eating chocolate and placing a piece in jiminie and y/n mouth...(well jiminie knows how to control Tae anger)...

After class:
Taemin and y/n entered in cafeteria after their class and sat their...(what do you guys wanna eat?)asked y/n as she is the one who buy food from cafeteria..(chocolate shake and chocolate cake)said exicted jiminie while her bestfriend said same deserts in strawberry flavour...y/n faceplamed at her friends sweet tooth...she went and bought food for herself and sweets for her friends..

Trio were having food peacefully untill (fav5) showed up...everyone in canteen looked up at them except trio (they were too busy devouring food)...fav5 sat on chairs Infront of trio and stared at them...(are desserts sweet?) asked elder mother figure unie of group(Kim seok jinnie)..trio looked up and coughed at sight of fav5 glaring at them.. taehyungie immediately placed half-eaten strawberry sweet  back on plate and gulped at sight of her glaring fiance(jeon jungkook)..and when she turned her gaze little...she saw her unnie(kim seokjinnie)and brother-in-law(kim namjoon)too.. glaring at her...she then turned towards y/n who also gulped seeing her bff glaring at her(jhope...I wasn't having fast food)jhope nodded while glaring at her (i can see that ynnie)...now y/n and taehyungie looked at jiminie who was freezed on her place and when they looked at front..they also saw fav5 leader and their dangerous hyung(min yoongi)glaring at their friend...finally,min yoongi spoke in cold voice(do you need invitation jiminie singhania)...

Jiminie pov:
We trio were having our deserts peacefully untill they all showed up...I looked up only to see my fiance dangerously glaring at me..I flinched when he said(do you need invitation jiminie singhania)i immediately placed my desert down and then looked at my surroundings...Tae was also looking at me..I know she also got glares by the way she sat beside me and holded my hand and then I saw Jin unnie,namjoon and jungook bhai glaring at tae...while y/n she also holded my hand and i saw hobi bhai glaring at her...I immediately looked down like duo knowing i cant keep my eyes up untill my fiance is angry...

(Explain)we all heard namjoon Bhai voice...Tae gulped and pointed at me..what? really she is making me criminal here...I looked up to see others looking at me with suspicious gaze...guys I didn't do anything...I then felt his gaze darkening...oh Krishnaji he is going to kill me today...I gulped and pointed at y/n..she looked at me with betrayal look ..I gave her my pleading eyes and mouthed sorry and glared at tae who avoided my gaze...y/n gulped as hobi stood up and walked upto her...she immediately whispered sorry to him but he took her away...oh lord...my poor friend is gone now🥺..I then heard Tae mumbling sorry..
I looked up to see Jin unnie grabbing Tae wrist and dragging her out...oh no..now me and him only...he isn't going to leave me untill whole taste of chocolate is vanished from my tongue...I stood up and immediately left running from canteen after hearing bell ring and I know Tae and y/n must have done same...I sat on my bench and waited few sec only to see Tae running towards me...she hugged me and yelled little (jiminie congrats...your friend is alive)..I mumbled same while soon y/n too came mad said the same anc we taemin whispered same..we giggled not knowing what will happen after class...

After all class and university:
Taemin along with y/n came out of university only to see fav5 standing with folded hands...trio gulped and immediately turned back to run but stopped...(after us)said the leader himself in dangerous voice making trio to follow him to nearby cafe(well...untill not in relationship.. no one can enter dorm either boys or girls)..
Cafe(calipas callias)

Trio along fav5 entered the cafe ...they all took the seats...yoongi then called a waiter there...(hello sir...what you all wanna have?)jiminie looked up only to see fimilar face..she immediately placed her head on folded hands and closed her eyes pretending to sleep...everyone became confuse untill that waiter said(jiminie...you know you shouldn't pretend to sleep...unless you are afraid of something)everyone looked at waiter confuse if she knows jiminie...jiminie looked up and said pouting(I wasn't pretending ani di...it will bitter in taste)hearing word bitter name Jin asked (what will be bitter and who is she jiminie?)..(you explain to them ...till then I will bring natural ingredient juice)saying this ani left while jiminie shouted three with whiny face... Jiminie then looked at others only to see their confuse face...(she is my friend from day one in Korea.. Anya patel..but i call her ani di...and she talked about natural ingredient juice for removing any sweet taste from  mouth...I came few times when I taked alot of sweets )jiminie whispered last sentence knowing she will get lectured about having sweets...(so how many strawberry sweats did you have Tae)asked Tae to which Tae showed three fingers...Jin started her lecture to which Tae mumbled sorry untill trio accepted her apology...(and you y/n??how much fast food did you had ??)asked jhope while furrowing his eyebrows...y/n gulped and said(one burger,half fries plate and little bit milkshake)...jhope too started his lecture ..

Third person pov:
.jiminie gulped after jhope lecture ended after y/n mumbled sorry,now it's her turn...
(Here is natural ingredient juice)said ani after she placed the drink and left for other customers...jiminie took glass and gave two to y/n and Tae too...they both gulped the glass in one go after Jin and hope glared them..now it was Jiminie turn to drink...duo(Tae and y/n )looked at jiminie with smirk while jiminie gulped looking at size of glass and colour of juice(size of y/n and Tae glass was half of jiminie one)..(are you drinking or should I feed you?)hearing yoongi deep voice everyone looked at him while jiminie looked at him with puppy eyes which he avoided and said(in five sec or no pani puri next month)jiminie whinned and said(this is cheating) but gulped glass in one go after closing her nose with thumbs...after finishing the juice,jiminie mumbled a "eww" cutely making yoongi chuckle...fav5 including Tae/n looked at yoongi as if he is ghost...(what?)yoongi asked as he noticed the stares..(you are chuckling) said Jin...(so what) yoongi replied as he stopped jiminie from drinking water ...(let me drink yoon...my mouth is bitter from that drink..eww)jiminie unknowingly mumbled out yoongi's nickname which she gave to him...(hey baby mochi..I will give you chocolate chips if you didn't drink water now)jiminie mumbled (okay yoon) and placed water glass back down...jiminie felt stares and looked up (what happened to you all?)...tae broke the silence as she replied(aren't you both too formal in one meet...I mean giving e/o nicknames and you are talking to other boy w/o hesitating about your fiance possessiveness)..(does that mean i can court you jiminie??)asked over-exicted hobi...(no Bhai...you can't ..I am already engaged and you all know that) jiminie said w/o hesitation.. yoongi smirked proudly...

(Jiminie if you don't mind...can you tell us who is your fiance?? I mean we all know Tae fiance is jungkook but what about yours...who is he??)hearing y/n jiminie gulped and looked at yoongi asking what to do...should I tell my friends or not?...yoongi undestood jiminie circumstances and said calmly in deep voice(jiminie fiance is someone you all know and he is not liking your interrogation towards his beloved)hearing "beloved" word ,blush spreaded around jiminie cheeks..

.Tae noticed it and said teasingly(aww...is jiminie shy??)...jiminie immediately shaked her head as no...(do you know jiminie fiance, yoongi?)namjoon asked for first time...(perfectly hyung)yoongi replied smirkingly 😏...(so who is he?)asked jhope little sad about it ...(that...i will tell you all tommorow night) jiminie said and ran away taking tae and y/n along with her...(atleast you tell us yoongi?)said jin unable to contain her curiosity..(tommorow hyung)said yoongi and left from there followed by others...

How was it??and should yoonmin tell them or not??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 3.1K 40
this story is about taekook indian marriage here tae jimin and jin are girls if you have any problem you can leave and yeah in this story i edited so...
139K 6.1K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
397K 20.5K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
699K 29.7K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...