Arrange marriage

Galing kay ARMINKOT11

arrange marriage with the biggest mafia kim taehyung . they both got arranged marriage with each other becau... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
First meeting??
Shopping
Second meeting
wedding day
unexpected truth
collaboration
collaboration-2
misunderstanding?
falling in love a little
mission
new enemy
good suprise or bad suprise?
hate???
nightmare
nightmare-2
shocking truth
love letter
kidnapping??
end of nightmare
a risky test
betrayal???
the truth behind the betray
saving the loved ones
new enemy's truth
announcement

The happy end??

1K 21 2
Galing kay ARMINKOT11

Lisa- b-but y/n how is that even possible.  We didn't put you in the same situation. 
Y/n- no i was in the same situation.  My uncle was my everything too like my mom and dad . It was to much hard to kill him .
Jennie- now everything is fine .
Y/n- yeah . Mom dad i took your revenge welly right? I know you both aren't happy because i become a mafia too . You both tried to save me from this world but don't worry i have very talented partners.  They all care about me . I wish you were here too with me . ( sad smiles )
Jisso- y/nnnn
Y/n- okh unnie i will not be sad . 
They all were going .
??- REMEMBER ME !
they all turned to where the voice camed .
Y/n- jake . What are you doing here .
Y/n raned towards jake and hugged him .
Jake- i can't breathe .
Y/n- yeah shut up . Where have you been ? I missed you so much .
Jake- awww really i missed you too but why are you in bl00d .
Y/n- ohh just got from mission let's go home .
Y/n pulled him by his hand towards her car .
Taehyung- who is he ?
Jisso- i don't know if i have to tell you or not but-
Lisa- jake is y/n's childhood love .
After hearing it taehyung eyes widened.  His smile faded away .
Lisa- y/n and jake knewed each other since when they were babies.  They both loved each other . When y/n was 9 yrs old jake and his family shifted to japan because of some work . Jake promised y/n  that he will come for her and then ......
Taehyung- then what
Jisso- then they will marry each other . We thought that he found someone else but maybe not . Taehyung! 
Taehyung was just heartbroken after knowing it . He knewed y/n will choose Jake because she love him not taehyung. 
Taehyung- y/n is the only girl i loved . But i can't be selfish if y/n love him then it's alright.  Right ?
Jin- taehyung please be brave .
Taehyung- why hyung.  Why always me . Why i can't get love . Maybe i wasn't born to love .
Y/n- what are you guys doing here let's go home .
They all went to their homes . Y/n and Jack was talking to each other while taehyung was just holding his tears.
They all reached home taehyung went direct in his room . Y/n  was very confused by all this . She went there. But taehyung was just ignoring her . Trying to not make eye contact or any conversation.  Y/n  changed her clothes and went down . Bts and blackpink also camed but went to taehyung. 
Taehyung pov
Jimin- taehyung please don't cry .
Taehyung- it's all my fault . I should have told her this befor . I should have told my feelings before  . Maybe then i won't regret. 
Jisso- no it's not like this. Go and tell y/n the truth . She will say yes.
Taehyung- i know she will definitely say yes but not because she love me because she don't want me to get hurt .
I will just hide it .
Rm- what are you saying go and tell her .
Taehyung- no she likes him . Jake is better than me .
Lisa- go tell her the truth .
Y/n- what truth ?
Y/n was there standing.  Did she heared it . No no no
Y/n- i asked you all something!  What truth!
Jisso- taehyung have something to tell you .go taehyung!
Taehyung- y-y/n... well i want to tell you something. 
No i will tell her confidently. 
Taehyung- *sighs* y/n i liked you since when i saw you . You are very different  . You understand me very welly . You cared about me .  I wanted to tell you so i can move on easily . I love you y/n.
Y/n's glass drops on the floor .
Taehyung- I know you love jack and he loves you too . If you don't want to be in this relationship .
Y/n puts her finger  on my mouth.
Y/n- how dare you 
Jisso- y/n what are you saying-
Y/n- please unnie let me say .
Taehyung- yes i know jack is better than-
Y/n- stop . No one is better than you . You are the best.  Don't you dare to say that i don't want to be in this relationship.  And also don't you dare to move on.
Taehyung- but jack is you childhood love .
Y/n- no! He was  . Until i married you . You are different taehyung.  You are caring . Takes care of me .  I love you
I was very happy i hugged y/n so tightly  .
All- awwww congratulations
Taehyung- but what about jack .
Y/n- ahh don't worry he camed here to tell me that he likes another girl now .
Taehyung- are you sure? You are saying so my feelings don't get hurt .
Y/n- you want proof . Let's drink alcohol then .
Taehyung- ( giggles)
Jin- huh?
Jisso- whenever y/n drinks alcohol.  She forgets everything what she does drunked and tells the truth while drunk . She can't handle alcohol. 
Jimin- oh now we get it .
Lisa- ok then celebrate itttt .
They all celebrated it till mid night . They all stayed in the mansion in guest rooms .taehyung and y/n went to their room .
Taehyung- y/n  i have to tell you one thing .
Y/n - hmm
Taehyung- well one day when you camed home drunked after the girls out. You-
Y/n- kissed you and all right
Taehyung- yeah - wait how do you know it ?
Y/n- well i wasn't drunk . I tested you and you passed it.
Taehyung- oh thank god i was very worried how i will  tell you this . I love you y/n.
Y/n- i love you too tae . You are my winter bear.
They all sleeped
The end
Hi butterflies don't think anything smuty okh they just slept nothing else it's mid night . So this was the end of this story.  I know i wasted your time on this boring  cringy and the worst story ever . But i will hope that i will make good ff's bye love you all hope you enjoyed.  If youhave readed my ff's then you know that i don't like smuts so don't expect anything from me bye love you all be safe

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.3K 114 33
A girl, Park Y/n, with horrible past memories and a boy, kim namjoon, the mafia king. What happens when y/n's family set an arranged marriage with th...
206K 5.3K 33
Where lalisa manoban is forced to marry jeon jungkook biggest mafia of whole asia cause of her father's reputation but she falls in love with him...
233K 8.3K 70
The leader of the most powerful gang force Y/N to be her fake wife. What will happen when they both fall in love with each other??? Will they follow...
10.9K 373 39
What will happen when 7 MAFIA brothers Wants to marry lee sisters? Are they fall for them, or they marry for their REVENGE?? BTS: we will make their...