Strangers [KimChay AU]

By ohmysatur

Porchay left Kim at their hotel room after a drunken one night stand. No name & phone number written on a sti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Final Chapter
Short extra: 1
Short extra: 2
Short extra: 3
Short extra: 4
Short extra: 5
Strangers: END.
Strangers: END..

Chapter 4

2.8K 102 6
By ohmysatur

- Back to present -

"Shut up, Vegas! It's my day off today!"

Kim's annoyance fills the four corners of his bed room at 8 in the morning. Vegas on the other line can't help but laugh at his grumpy cousin.

"Come on man, I wouldn't call if this isn't important."

"What do you want? I specifically asked for 3 days day off but you're pissing me off this early!"

"A luxury brand wants you at their store opening event today."

"Well, tell them I can't! I need sleep!"

"Kim, believe me, I declined them 3 days ago but the brand's executive director personally went to the agency to ask for you. It's going to be a big deal, man. This is huge!"

"Fucking hell!"

Kim groaned. Vegas can hear his cousin kicking in the air, probably kicking up his duvet out of the way.

"Cool, now get your ass up and be here at the company by 10 am, the event will start at 3 pm. Chop chop Mr. Wik!"

"VEGAS, YOU FUCKER! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!"

"Yea, sure..."

Vegas said, laughing hard with how Kim screamed at him in full annoyance.

---

"Wik, thank you for accepting our invitation."

"The pleasure would be mine, sir. Thank you for inviting me."

Kim said after showing some respect and shaking hands the luxury brand's set of directors. 'pleasure is mine my ass, i should be sleeping right now' Kim thought to himself, while still feeling grumpy from this morning.

Kim roams around the newly opened store, scanning the designer clothes and bags on display. He stood still when he saw a set of shoes for kids beside the adult ones. Vegas' words from days ago fill his mind, thinking if what if Sol is really his kid. Kim thought what if he woke up first that morning, he probably wouldn't be this mess right now. If he woke up first then Sol's father wouldn't leave him alone. Kim thought that things wouldn't end this way if he's not knocked out that day.

Vegas get his cousin's attention after he notices Kim staring blankly.

"Kim, the Executive want to speak to you."

Kim blinks, recovering himself from trance. He looks at Vegas and nods then glance back for the last time to the kids' shoes before heading back to where the VIPs are talking with glass of champagne in their hand.

---

"Papa, we going back to mall?"

"Yes baby, we need to buy you some new shoes. You grow up fast, sunshine. You've outgrow your shoes already."

"We will meet dada again there?

Sol asked his father with clear hope in his voice. Chay stopped fixing his son's clothes, looks at Sol and sigh. Chay doesn't know what to do now that Sol has personally met Wik. He thought it's a good thing that they left immediately after apologizing to the staffs that day. He's thankful he didn't get to talk to Wik, because God's knows he's not ready yet. Porchay isn't mentally prepared to talk to Wik yet, though he knows he needs to one day. He knows he's gonna need to talk and explain to Wik, but he hope it's not gonna be this soon.

'To whoever is listening out there, please give me more time. I still don't know what to do, I still can't face him.' Chay said to himself while staring at his son. He sees how happy Sol is after meeting Wik. The kid never shuts up about his other father, carrying him and holding him in his arms.

"I'm sorry sunshine, Dada is busy today. We will meet him when he's done with work, okay?"

"kayyy!"

Precious. He's son is so precious. Sol agreed that easy to Chay. Guilt quickly eats him up for lying to his son, but he's got no other choice right now.

The moment Chay and Sol reached the mall, his son quickly hop around like an excited bunny when the kid saw animal shaped balloons on display.

"Papa, Sol want bunny!"

Sol excitedly called his father's attention while pointing on the bunny shaped balloons.

"We'll buy one but you need to hold on to it tight okay? Don't let go of the ribbon."

"Kayyy, papa!"

Chay chuckled, they both walk towards the store and asked for a bunny one. Chay tied the end of the balloon's ribbon into a hoop for Sol to easily hold on to it.
"Here you go sunshine"

"Thank you, papa!"

Sol said as he grip on his bunny balloon tight just like what his papa told him to. After securing the balloon, Sol goes back on hopping excitedly around the mall.

---

"We actually plan on getting you as one of our brand ambassadors here. We have seen your influence to the younger generation. We have also thought you fit perfectly with the new design of garments that our team is working on."

"Wow! That's... I would love to!"

"Great, I'll have my team draft a proposal and have it sent to your agency for review."

While Kim is talking to the brand's director, a bunny balloon floating in the air caught his attention. Through the glass door he sees the 2 figures he's been meaning to meet again.

Without any second thought Kim move and was about to walk out of the store when Vegas gripped on his arm tight. His cousin shook his head as if telling him not to mess up this huge deal he's about to get. Kim frowned at Vegas, his jaw clenching as well as his fist. If he can, he would punch his cousin right then and there.

Kim closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself. Vegas whispered a quiet 'sorry' to his cousin, knowing how Kim badly wants to meet Chay and Sol again.

Kim and Vegas continued their conversation with the VIPs. Moments later Vegas notice his cousin glancing back and forth from outside the store to the executive speaking. He followed Kim's eyes and sees what his cousin is looking out for.

Porchay is kneeling on the cold tile just outside the store where Kim and Vegas are. Vegas sees how Chay tries his best to calm down his son by hugging him to his chest and rubbing the kid's back softly. Vegas also see how the bunny balloon flies out of the kid and Chay's reach.

"Baby, papa will just buy you a new one. Hmm?"

"Bunny... papa..."

"Yes, sunshine. Papa will buy you new bunny balloon, okay? Stop crying now, baby."

"um.."

Sol listened to his father, nod slowly as he wiped his own tears out of his cheeks.

"Bye bye, Bunny~"

Said Sol after his last sob while waving to his first bunny balloon that is now flying away from him further. Chay stood up and carries his son in his arms. He chuckled as he sees Sol's eyes still following the balloon.

Kimhan has his eyes to Chay and Sol outside, his jaw clenching again as he sees them walk away from his sight.

---

"KIMHAN!"

Vegas called his cousin's name with full authority in his voice. They just reached Kim's apartment after the event. Kim has been quiet ever since he saw Chay and Sol walk away.

"FUCK YOU VEGAS! WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP ME!?"

Kim's sudden outburst put a shock on Vegas' face. Not used to being screamed at, Vegas ride with his cousin's madness.

"YOU KNOW I NEEDED TO! YOU'RE TALKING TO WELL KNOWN LUXURY BRAND DIRECTORS. THOSE PEOPLE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE CONVERSATION JUST LIKE WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO!"

"TO HELL WITH BRAND DEALS! SOL AND HIS FATHER ARE JUST OUTSIDE THE DOOR! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIS FATHER!"

"HIS FATHER??"

Vegas scoff at Kim, followed by him shaking his head in disbelief.

"You don't even know his name. You don't even know anything about that man. You're getting all worked up for a man you don't even know."

"THAT'S BECAUSE HE LEFT ME ALONE WITHOUT ANYTHING FOR ME TO KNOW HIM! FUCKER, YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS! YOU KNOW EVERYTHING; I HAVE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THAT DAY AND NOW YOU'RE MOCKING ME?"

Kim's walking back and forth trying to calm himself but failed to. He keeps screaming in front of his cousin's face, making sure his cousin knows he's mad of what he did.

"SOL MIGHT BE MINE! THAT KID MIGHT BE MY SON! HE MIGHT BE YOUR NEPHEW FOR GOD'S SAKE! I MIGHT HAVE A SON AND YOU MIGHT HAVE A NEPHEW THAT WE BOTH DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS, VEGAS!"

"Kim, listen! I can't let you walk out of that conversation like that. I can't let those people talk bad behind your back after that. I don't want you to be the main topic of tabloids for being rude."

Vegas explained, finally with his calm voice, without any hidden mocking towards his cousin. Kim also tried his best to keep calm. Kim pinches his nose bridge as he close his eyes, breathing deeply after.

"You know I need to find him, right?"

Kim said with defeat visible in his voice. Vegas nodded at him, pat his cousin's shoulder.

"I know, man. But we need to calm down first. I'll help you look for him, ok?"

Kim brushed his hair using his fingers with frustration. He looks straight to Vegas' eyes and nodded like a kid who just lost his teddy bear.

"I need to find him. I need to know if Sol is really mine. I got the chance to talk to them today. They're only few steps away from me, but I saw them walk away right in front of my eyes."

Kim flopped on his couch with his hand covering his face. Kim then mumbled...

"3rd time... This is the 3rd time I lost him. This time, I lost him right in front of me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 793 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
107K 3.2K 53
Stockholm syndrome!! What will happen when Porchay find himself Falling for the person He was supposed to hate? His professor, Kimhan. Tw! R@pe! Stoc...
2K 145 3
KimChay have been best friends their whole lives. They learned how to skate together, how to play ice hockey together... they always played on the sa...
4.1K 372 8
Despite his unrequited love for Kim, Porchay refuses to live beneath the thumb of the Theerapanyakul's. In an attempt to flee from the pain of his em...