𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟹𝟶

2.8K 135 6
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

Saint opened the door to Halo's shop and stopped at the front desk just incase she had a client.

"Halo busy?" He asked but got no response because the receptionist was in her phone. "Yo!"

"What?!" She mugged while smacking on her gum. "Is Halo busy or not?"

"Who da hell is Halo?"
"I'm tammat Tianna foo."

"Oh iono" She shrugged "Ain't it yo job to go find out?"

"Sir mind yours, dang."

"Hope them bitches get stuck." He mumbled as he walked away after she rolled her eyes at him.

Saint then walked around and went to her suite but didn't see her so he went to her office space in the back to find her.

"Where yo mama at foo?" He asked seeing Major sitting in her office watching tv. "She went outside."

"Ian see ha outside. What you doin?"

"I wanna come witchu."

"You can come wimme fa a lil but you can't stay wimme cs I got stuff to do."

Major nodded then put his attention back on the tv because he was mad.

"I know yeen mad at me Major."

"I am!"

"Why, cs I told you no?"
"Yea"

"I would let you stay wimme but you be cryin' to go home witcho mama n shit. Ian gone be out det long so just go home n imma see you when I get home."

"Where you goin?" Halo asked walking back into her office. "Huh?"

"Huh- where is you goin' Kamarion?"

"Got shit to do, money to make."

"I heard my son say he wanted to go so why you sayin' no?"

"Cs heon needa come. Like I told him imma be home inna lil bit when i'm done."

"So what you came up hea fa?"

"To take y'all to get sum to eat cs I know it's yo lunch time."

"I wanna go mommy."

"Go then" She shrugged "Both a y'all gone come n imma bring y'all back inna few."

"How you know ian busy?"

"It's yo lunch time Tianna I know yo schedule by na."

"Mmhm whateva, put yo coat on Major so we can go eat."

Halo homeschool Major because he tried going to regular school but he didn't like it. He was a quick learning and sometimes she introduced subjects to him kids his age weren't even learning yet.

She'd rather him be comfortable at home than anxious and uncomfortable at school. Everybody said she spoiled him too much but she wanted him to know he had options.

"Yo people be trippin' in hea." Saint spoke referring to the receptionist. "What people?"

"Shorty at da front desk almost made be whoop ha ass ian lyin."

"Dis her third complaint dis week... know what det mean."

"You about to lose yo job." Major spoke causing them to laugh. "On god"

"Why my son hair ain't done?" Saint questioned after putting his hand on Major's head. "Relax I just took his hair out it's getting done tomorrow."

"I run a business sometimes I get too busy, damn." She added "So let somebody help you out sometimes."

"Ion need nobody help with my son."
"Ite foo" He shook his head.

"You always wanna be in control just chill. We know what we doin' man."

"Ian tryna be in control i'm just tryna figure out why his hair look nappy but da conversation been ova wit."

"It's over when I say it's over... okay now it's over." She responded "It be da shit like det."

--

"Hey!" Halo spoke hugging Saint. "Wassup"

"Yeen gone kiss me?"

Saint placed a kiss on her lips then picked her up. "I love you shorty."

"I love you too. Where you been?"

"Chillin"

Halo was about to scrunch her face up at his answer but before she got to he explained himself.

"I was just chillin' wit Quez at his crib. We won't on nun fa real."

"Oh okay" She nodded "Iono what you doin' allat fa." Halo laughed as Saint rubbed her stomach.

"My son inner."
"What FAWKIN son?"

"Ours, what we finna name him?"

"Anna Bortion!"

"Gone head foo." He smacked his lips. "I'm not pregnant n even if I was it woulda been way too early to know."

"We'll try again tonight ian trippin."

"Ian even know we ever tried."

"How? Ian pull out at all, watch you be pregnant inna next few weeks."

"That's fine but i'm not keepin' it Kamarion. You think i'm playin' but i'm so serious right now."

"All jokes aside Tianna, why youn wanna have my son?"

"My first pregnancy was terrible. Ian doin' it again. Yea I love you but- shouldn't be no but." He cut her off. "It's either you love me or you don't Tianna."

"I do love you Kamarion. I'm just not willin' to go through allat shit again. You're a man so of course you not gone fully understand what I mean but it's hard as fuck being pregnant."

"Imma be here fa you tho ian leavin." Saint reassured her as he pulled her into a hug. "How I know that? You could go back to jail at any moment."

"So can you but ion give a fuck about no jail Tianna. We focusin' on what's in front a us right now. If youn want to I can't make you but I hope you change yo mind soon."

"You gone trap me ain't you?"
"Mmhm" He nodded

"Promise you not gone leave me. Every nigga always do cs i'm the problem."

"You not a problem fa me cs I know how to deal witchu. On my life ian gone leave you or Major."

He kissed her lips forcefully causing her to get irritated with him. "Nigga can you chill?"

"Ite. My bad."

Saint tried again making sure to kiss her softer. He then pulled away from her and stared in her face for a second. Saint started to think of all the things he put her through and began to feel bad.

Although she's done things to him they didn't compare to how much stress he put her through. Saint grabbed her jaw and pulled her closer to him before kissing her, this time he added tongue.

Being in jail helped him realize how much she meant to him. Nobody compared to her, not even Dayla. The things she's done for him without him even having to ask just made him respect her even more.

No female ever made sure to check in on him just because or spoiled him how she does. Saint felt like she always had good intentions when it came to him.

"How many kisses you gone give me?" She laughed wiping her mouth. "However many I want. Go lock da door." He responded before taking his shirt off.

Halo made sure Major was still asleep then she locked her room door.

--

For dinner Halo cooked for the three of them. She made steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Saint was skeptical about it but when he tried it he really liked it.

"I can cook, youn gotta keep smellin' it Kamarion."

"Shit I had to scope da scenery out." He laughed before putting more food in his mouth. "If Major like it then you should know it's good cs he don't like nothing."

"When you learned how to cook dis good?"

"My daddy taught me cs he said don't no man want no woman det can't cook."

"True shit"

"And don't no woman want no man that don't got a real job."

"Who she talkin' to?" Saint asked Major. "Iono" He shrugged

"Me either. Ian workin' fa nobody else. I know you still sellin' onna low so why you worried 'bout me fa?"

"Cs you needa set an example fa yo son. He don't see you get up n go to work every mornin."

"Ion go inna mornin' but I still go. Fuck you tammat? Muhfuckas get shit goin' fa they self n forget where they came from."

"Ian forgot shit. I don't want him doin' det one day cs it ain't cool. He gotta be better than us. All i'm sayin' is you needa have sum else goin' other than just that."

"Don't worry 'bout me I got my shit under control. You wanna go get some ice cream foo?" He asked Major then he looked up at Halo. "Yeen gotta look at her fa nun it's either yes or no."

"Yes"
"Ite bet, finish yo food first."

After they finished eating Saint washed the dishes while Halo cleaned the kitchen and put the food away.

"Imma hurt you. I can't believe you'll say sum shit like det to me like a nigga a bum or sum shit."

"Ian mean it like that Kamarion."

"I know what you meant but still. Ian broke, I got hella money put up n still makin' hella money errtime I leave dis muhfucka. Ion like det you tried to play me foo."

"Kam I apologize ian mean it like that. I just don't want Major thinkin' it's okay to sell drugs n be inna streets. That's exactly why I got a shop instead."

"Well dets good fa you n shit but I like what I do so imma continue to."

"Okay" She nodded not wanting to argue about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 28.6K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
484K 12.1K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
1.5M 73.9K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...