Our Love ( y/n x Johnnie)

By Localpersonnn

Your Jake's sister, what will happen when you move in with your brother to a new apartment? More

Moving
Tipsy
Day 2
Road trip!
A challenge
WHAT GUYSS
Kids. Lots.
Chaos
Normal
The choice
UH OH
B day!
The party ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank you all โค๏ธ

Day one

753 9 7
By Localpersonnn

Tw! This character is messed up (like me) so she has anorexia. A eating disorder. Stay safe everyone! ❤️

I woke up at midnight another bad dream. I went to get up and my vision went blurry. Shit. I have not eaten this week. I can't. I won't. I close and open my eyes until it goes away then go to the kitchen for water. As I grab a cup I don't notice the foot steeps walking down the stairs so I just continue filling my cup up by the fridge. While I'm down here I might as well take my meds, I go to the cabinet it put them in earlier and took some. That's when I turned around and noticed Johnnie sitting in a chair at the table startling me. "HOLY- Oh hey Johnnie!" I say awkwardly. "Hey you alright?" no? "Yeah ofc why wouldn't I be?" I ask trying to make it a joke. He just shrugged u turned to the stairs and my vision went completely blurry again. Shit. Not here. Not him! Don't no- Great. I slowly wake up realizing I'm not in my room. "Where?-" Johnnie's room? I look to my side and don't see him there then I look around and surely enough he's passed out on the floor. I feel so bad. Not only did he have to carry me up here he also felt the need to sleep on the floor instead. Should I wake him up? Should I leave? It's still dark out....and his beds so comfortable...maybe I'll rest my eyes for a few minutes. I opened my eyes and expected it to be dark but it was light and Johnnie was gone. I slowly rise from his bed adjusting to the light. Shit. I need to eat something. Only a bite. I walked out of Johnnie's room to find Jake watching tv and Johnnie cooking eggs. Jake heard me come into the kitchen and sprung from the couch asking me a million questions of why I passed out last night so I had to think of a lie. "I was just dehydrated" I tried to play it off and then I remembered I was drinking water by Johnnie when it happened so if Johnnie doesn't remember that or bring up the lie then I should be good. There was silence then Jake got me a glass of water and Johnnie just looked sad. He knew. But then he smiled? He came over to me with a plate of eggs. Shit shit shit shit. It'll be fine. Just uhm. We don't have a dog anymore god damnit. I saw him watching me and I took a miniature bite. He smiled and gave me a small thumbs up. I'm not gonna lie it tasted pretty good. Jake was first to speak. "Hey, Tara and Sam Colby, really all of our friends are coming tonight for a party, it'll be a pool party mostly but there will be food inside." I smiled. I just bought a new swimsuit and it'll look good for tonight. I said ok then thanked Johnnie for the food, I had only eaten half the egg and I went to throw it away as Jake walked up the stairs but Johnnie grabbed my arm and stopped me. "At least a full egg? Please?" God damnit Johnnie! Why did he have to look at me like that! I took a deep inhale and ate the last two bites and threw the plate away. That's when it hit me. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door not noticing Johnnie running after me. I started to puke and Johnnie held back my hair and rub circles on my back. "I'm sorry..." Johnnie said. It hurt hearing him feel like this was his fault. I finished throwing up what I had eaten and brushed my teeth. Johnnie held his arms open. I gave him a hug. I didn't want to let go. He was so warm and comfortable. I could hear his heartbeat and I was so close to putting my head in his neck. No. That's a couples thing he's just trying to be nice. I let go of the hug and told him to get ready for the party since it was already 3 and they get here at 5-12. He listened and rushed up the stairs, I went to my room and remembered I put all my shirts in the laundry cause they were dirty. Well that's great. I don't wanna just wear a swimsuit top the whole time. I sighed and put on the swimsuit.

(What I imagine you can change it if ya want all of you are beautiful!)
I put on some black baggy pants to match and knocked on Johnnie's door. "Give me a minute." He replied. He opened the door with no shirt and black and gray swimsuit shorts. Keep it together. No blushing. Come. On. Y/n! "Uhm. I don't have any clean tops and I don't really feel like borrowing one with pizza stains on it from Jake, may I borrow one of yours?" I talked fast and he let out a laugh. "Sure, go pick one." He's letting me into his closet? I didn't complain and went into his closet finding a skull button up that went to my knees and I slipped it on and smiled. He's stylish and comfortable. I like it. I walked out and said thanks. I could have sworn his face was a bit red. I won't worry about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
117K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...