His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

CH-2 Gorgeous

7K 592 22
By _aksh_writes

So guys it's a second chapter hope you enjoy reading the first chapter. And those who have not read that chapter go and read.
So start reading this chapter, enjoy reading 🫶🏻

"I'm thinking about her while trying to focus on my work, but my mind keeps wandering back to her."

As I don't know when I slept by seeing her only.

NEXT MORNING AT 7AM
At agnihotri villa

"As my alarm rang at 7 am, I got up and looked around. There were so many files around me."

"As I looked in front of me, I couldn't help but smile at the sight of my sleeping beauty, who resembled a blooming flower in the sunlight."

"But as I realize that she has not awoken since yesterday, I hurriedly go and call the doctor."

Why she is still sleeping? I asked straight forward question.

"we have given her a heavy dose of injection, that's why she has not woken up."

Then I just cut the call without saying anything.

"And then I came near her bed just to see her."

"She makes me happy by doing nothing. She makes me happy by simply sleeping. There's something strange about the feeling, but it makes me happy, and I don't know why."

"By admiring her, I go near my cupboard, pick my office outfit, and head for the shower."

"After 15 minutes, I came out wearing only a bathrobe and noticed she was still sleeping."

"I picked my outfit and entered my office room. Wearing my three-piece suit, I went in front of the mirror and began getting ready for my office, as I have many tasks to accomplish there."

"As I opened my eyes, I saw a ceiling just above me."

"I thought I was dead, and this could be hell or heaven; whatever it is, I don't know."

"As I lifted my head slightly, I saw a man getting ready. I couldn't see his face as his back was turned towards me."

"I am just looking around when suddenly I realize I haven't died. Instead, I notice a bandage above my chest, and now I understand that this man had helped me."

"I wake up fully, and as I am going to lift my head, my head starts paining, and the flashbacks start to come - how the love of my life had betrayed me."

"I want to shout, but I can't; my throat is in so much pain that it feels like thousands of knives are scratching it."

"I start moving myself, flailing my arms and legs in all directions. I want to wake up, but I can't, and tears are streaming continuously from my eyes."

"But then I heard a sound, and suddenly I calmed down."

"I slowly open my eyes and see beautiful black eyes. Is it a fear of something or a fear of losing me? But why?"

"His lips say just one sentence: 'Don't worry; I am with you. Nothing will happen to me.'"

"In just 1 or 2 minutes, I calmed down, and as I tried to sit, he helped me and made me sit."

"He takes out his handkerchief and cleans my tears and sweat."

"As he touches me, I feel something strange - a kind and firm touch, a touch with a promise that I am safe with him."

"Or maybe I'm just overthinking. Ugh."

"I try to say something, but again, my throat is aching."

"So he said, 'Don't say anything, or else your throat will hurt.'"

"And then he takes out a syrup from the side drawer and makes me drink it."

"I just drink that bitter syrup and think to myself, "karela bhi itna kadwa nahi hota hai"
(Even bitter gourd is not as bitter as this.'")

"As I make faces, he looks at me with a straight face, without any emotion."

"I can't say what he is thinking, and suddenly, I want to know how I ended up here."

"As he read my mind, he said, 'We found you by the seaside. Not me, but my divers discovered you. I brought you to my villa because I didn't know where else to take you. Here, only doctors checked you.'"

"He said, 'You can join us at the breakfast table.' I nodded and gestured that I needed to take a bath."

"He nodded and pointed out the direction of the bathroom, saying, 'But don't put water on the bandage.'"

"I nodded, and then he went to the cupboard, giving me some of his clothes. He said, 'It's my t-shirt and trousers; you can wear my clothes for some time.'"

"I took his clothes and attempted to get up, but as I did, I felt very weak, so I sat back down on the bed."

"He came near me and asked, 'Are you okay, Iris?'"

"I nodded and placed one hand on my head, applying a little pressure. He said, 'It's okay; I will help you reach the bathroom.'"

"And then he picked me up in a bridal style. I don't know if Kunal had ever done this to me; he just used me, like my uncle did."

"I am just looking at him, or you can say I'm gawking at him, admiring his facial features - black and beautiful eyes, a pointed nose, and his tanned complexion. His lips and a subtle growth of beard, perfectly set hair. I have the urge to make his hair messy. In short, he looks handsome.

By the way he lifts me, I can tell that he is strong, and I can feel his biceps."

"And then he put me down, and I snapped out of my dream world. Suddenly, he said, 'Now you can go and bathe.'"

"Then I just nodded and went inside the bathroom. I put the clothes aside and observed his bathroom."

"It's screaming luxury all over, and I can say that he is so Richie rich."

"Then I started to bathe without wetting the bandage."

"And I saw some bluish marks that my so-called uncle and auntie gave me."

"Now I am not in that hell, but I will surely take revenge from them. I don't know how, but I will."

AUTHOR'S POV

As she is inside the bathroom, Viraj is waiting for her outside of it because he thought, "What if she needs any help?"

"He is sitting on the sofa and thinking about her."

"He thought in his mind: her hazel green eyes, which are hiding so much pain and past traumas. The moment he saw her eyes, only one word came to mind."
"Gorgeous".

"And when he is taking her to the bathroom and she is gawking at him, he is controlling himself, resisting the urge to do anything to her.

He has the urge to kiss her passionately until they both are breathless."

"And lastly, the faces she is making, looking cute and beautiful at the same time. 'How can she be so beautiful?'"

"As he is admiring her, he hears a clicking sound. He quickly stands up, and in front of him, he sees she is coming outside, wearing his T-shirt and lower."

"And the shirt is sliding down, exposing her white shoulder, which leaves him breathless."

"And she is trying to pull it up many times, frustration visible on her face."

"And then she came near him and stood in front of him."

"He saw her, stood up, and then heard some sort of sound. After that, he saw her again."

"Her cheeks turn red, and she puts her hand on her stomach. He bites his lips to control his smile and resist the urge to bite her red cherry-like cheeks."

"And then he holds her hand, taking her out of the room."

She first looks at their hands, observing how her small hand fits in his big hand, and then he notices their height difference.

She is 5'5" and assumes that he is 6 feet.

She is thinking about how she looks like a child in front of him.

As they are going to the breakfast area, she sees his big villa, which shocks her because it's so huge, big, and beautiful.

She is just looking at his villa and walking with him.

And then afterward, they come to the breakfast table.

And he said to her by pushing one chair; you can sit here.

And he goes and sit at the head chair which is near me.

He presses the bell button, and his maids come out with food.

"And the food smell is very good. Then the maid serves food to her. As she opens the lid, it's porridge (khichdi) for her. She sees his breakfast; he is eating nothing, just having black coffee and reading the newspaper while hiding his face."

"And she makes a face upon seeing khichdi in front of her. Viraj is secretly watching her reaction from behind the newspaper, not wanting to make her feel that he is staring at her. A small smile forms on his face."

"And then he makes a straight face and says in a strict tone, 'Just eat it. It's healthy for you, and you have to eat this. After that, a bowl of fruit salad and then milk.'"

"And she is looking at him with shocked eyes as he says all these things while reading the newspaper."

She conveyed through actions, "I can't eat this much. Are you out of your mind or something?"

he just saw her with his black dark eyes.

"And then she keeps quiet, nods, and starts eating her breakfast very slowly. Although she likes spicy food, but she has to eat this tasteless food just because of him."

So she eats only half a bowl and signals through actions that she can't eat it all.

"A female staff came, saw Viraj; he just nodded without looking at her, and she took the bowl with her."

"And another bowl of fruit salad is placed in front of her."

"And another instruction he gave was, 'If you will not eat this, then you have to take injections.'"

"But after hearing the word 'injection,' she hurriedly starts eating her food, and a tear rolls down from her eyes, which she quickly wipes away with her hand. He sees this and wonders why she cried and is hiding her tears."

"As she remembered something horrible from her past, that's why she has a fear of injections."

And then in just 2 min she finished the fruit bowl.

"And lastly, a big glass of turmeric milk is placed in front of her, and she drinks it immediately."

"And then Viraj gets up, wears his coat, and says, 'I'm going to the office. Take care of yourself. If you need anything, just tell the servants; they will help you out and assist with your work.'"

She nodded, and then as she was running towards him, he stopped midway and turned around.

She came running to him, and as she was about to fall, she collided with him. He protected her.

And they both are seeing in each other eyes;

"As he looks into her eyes, he thinks to himself just by seeing her, 'I will always protect you, Iris. If you are going to fall, I will always hold you and protect you in my arms.'"

"And then he helps her stand straight. As she looks at him, and he looks at her, he raises one eyebrow, wondering what she wants to say."

She said with action "Thank You"

"He just nodded and exited the villa. She thought to herself, 'Really, bas sar hila kar chala gya. What is this behavior, stranger man?'"
(just nodded and left)

"And then she remembered that she forgot to ask his name and who he is.

After thinking so much She came up with an exciting idea.

Okay guys shaant shaant I know again mene chliffhanger mei chordiya 🙂😂 ye chliffhanger hi meri maut ka kaaran na bnjaye,but it's okay you guys are my love, and I love you thank you for completing vote target.

And soon we are gonna complete 1k in this story and 5k on my first story yayyyyyy 🥺 and thank you for supporting guys your love for me is everything 🥺🫶🏻

And in next chapter we will see that will they know each other's name and okay our female lead will start speaking from next chapter 🤧 so now, tata bye bye take care ♥️.

VOTE TARGET - 30

And yes don't forget to follow me on Instagram _akshwrites_ you can DM me and give me your suggestions and reviews and more likely I upload spoilers and updates so yes go and follow me.

Complete vote target i.e 30 only

At last
LOVE YOU MY MUNCHKINS♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
59.6K 1.7K 20
Yn - o... Oppa what a.. Are you doing? He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes Taehyung I am sorry princess but I can't control my self anymore...
230K 10.8K 81
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
33.5K 806 28
๐™š | ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoes of a silent goodbye."