Friends to Lovers(JEMMA FANFI...

By allin2091

It's the start of Wednesday where Emma and Jenna first meet in person. They eventually become friends, but wi... More

So we meet.
Bonding Time
Another Day
What's Happening?
I wanna be yours
One day at a time
Everything
The Interview
I'm trying
I love you
Break Time
Paris
Romance in Paris
Close Call
Back at it again
The Final Episode
Going Home
Meeting the Myers
Hometown tour
Good News or Bad?
Podcast
Author's Note
Flying to California
Meeting the family
A day with you
Assumptions and questions

The Poe Cup

718 21 2
By allin2091

Emma's POV

I wake up to my alarm going off. I reach for my phone to realize there's weight on me. I look down and see Jenna cuddled up to me. How did this happen? I shut off the alarm, it's 5 am. I lay here for a few seconds to take this in. I think I have feelings fo her. I just don't want to ruin our friendship so I won't say anything.

"Jenna it's time to get up." I say, gently shaking her.

"Noooo, I wanna stay like this." Jenna answers groggily.

"Jennaaaaaa wake upppppp" I say

Jenna bolts up.

"Did we cuddle all night???" Jenna questioned

"Uh I have no idea, I woke up with you in my arms." I responded

I notice that Jenna is a bit red in the face. Is that a sign that she likes me?

"We should probably get ready for work." Jenna says.

"It's the Poe Cup episode, we get ready on set today" I say with a laugh

"Oh yeahhh, sorry I'm still tired." Jenna says.

"Let's grab some breakfast on our way to set!" I say excitedly

"Sounds good, lets go!" Jenna says.

We walk to a cute breakfast diner that's on our way to set. It's literally adorable. We're still in our pajamas so that really completes the vibe. We approach the hostess stand and get seated right away.

"I hope the makeup crew can cover my bruise well, I'm worried about that." Jenna says.

"I have full confidence that they can." I respond.

"I just don't want anyone asking questions. If anything I'll just say I ran into a door, they'll buy that." Jenna says with a giggle.

"Oh so you don't want people to know you're my knight in shining armor?" I say teasingly

"Shush it Myers" Jenna says with a laugh

We ordered our food and continued to talk. Jenna pulls out her phone and we take a selfie. She posted the picture with the caption "Breakfast with the one and only <3" Only if she knew what that did to me. I paid for our meal and we make our way to set. It's only 5:45 so we're making good time since we don't have to be there until 6. Set is only a 5 minute walk from the diner.

We walk through the door to get onto set and we rush straight into our trailer so no one sees the bruise on Jenna's face. I got ready in the school uniform and Jenna did the same while we waited for the makeup team to arrive. I decided to pull out my phone and snap a selfie with her. My head is covering up the bruise in the picture so no one will see it. I captioned the picture with "Wednesday and Enid ready for the day <3"

Jenna's POV

The makeup team covered my bruise without asking any questions, thankfully. Emma and I walked over to Tim to let him know we were ready. I just can't stop thinking about how I woke up in Emma's arms this morning. I felt safe for once in my life. I don't think Emma minded, she's not acting differently. I wonder if she likes me too? I get pulled out of my thoughts when Emma grabbed my arm in excitement.

"What's going on?" I said confused.

"Did you not hear what Tim just said???" Emma asked.

"No I was spaced out for a minute." I say.

" Tim managed to land us some interviews to create some hype for the show but the best part is that the interviews we are doing, we're doing them together. Just us!" Emma says with excitement.

"That's great news!" I say as I hugged her.

"Also I have something to show you later that my sister sent to me. It's nothing bad, it's actually adorable" Emma says.

"Okay can't wait to see what it is!" I respond.

Emma and I get called to shoot the Nevermore scenes before we do the Poe Cup ones. We get through them pretty quickly because we're simply the best duo out there. I feel so comfortable with her. I really need to call my own sister and talk to her about this because I have no idea what to do.

"CUT" Tim says

"Time for lunch!" He added.

Emma and I walk to the cafeteria together to have lunch. We find a table to sit at and I check the time, 12:30. This is gonna be a long day.

"What was it that you were gonna show me?" I asked Emma.

"Oh yeahhhh, so my sister was on tiktok the other day and found this edit of us." Emma says with a smile.

Emma turns her phone towards me and shows me the fan edit.

"That is adorable!" I say with a smile.

"I guess the supporters ship us together as a couple, my sister sees these type of videos a lot apparently." Emma says while blushing.

"Personally, I would want to keep it private for awhile so we could enjoy the time together before the entire world is in our business. Have everyone speculating". I say with a smile.

"I feel that, and who doesn't love a fun game of guessing!" Emma says with a laugh.

Emma most definitely showed me that on purpose to see how I would react. I just don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't even know if she likes girls like that. Only a few people know my sexuality, all are in my family.

Emma's POV

Jenna and I get changed into the cat costumes for the actual Poe Cup scenes. This is going to take a tad longer since we have to row across a lake.

"For a werewolf you sure do make a cute cat!" Jenna says laughing

"I will bark at you Ortega" I say laughing.

"Uh huh I'm so sure you will" She responds with a smile and a wink.

The way that this woman makes me feel is actually insane. I don't think these flirting jokes are jokes anymore.

"You guys ready?" Tim asked.

We both say yes. Everything goes smoothly, we were able to complete that portion of the episode faster than expected. The cast and crew were happy about that. Jenna did amazing as always. She did have to shoot a scene where she was Goody Adamms so she wasn't done when the rest of us were. I waited for her back at our trailer.

I decided to call my sister to talk to her about what's going on between Jenna and I.

"Basically, I have feelings for Jenna but I don't know how to admit it to her because I am scared of ruining our friendship. I'm fairly certain she feels the same but I'm also not 100% sure." I say over the phone to my sister.

"GIRLLLLL, after everything you just told me about your interactions, she does like you! The signs are all there Emma. She's probably feeling the same way about not ruining the friendship but its clear that you guys like each other!" My sister tells me.

"But what if she doesn't though?" I ask

"There's not ifs or buts about it. Jenna does like you, its obvious and I haven't even been there in person to witness this stuff." she says.

I hear the door open and its Jenna walking in.

"I gotta go, love you sis"

I hung up the phone with my sister and I got up to give Jenna a hug.

"How did everything go?" I ask.

"Went good, got done faster than expected so we are making great time with shooting." Jenna says with a smile.

Jenna gets changed into my clothes that she had on earlier. It's now 7pm. Today was definitely a long day.

"Wanna spend the night again?" I asked.

"I would like that." Jenna responds.

We walk out of the trailer and walk back to my place. It's about a 10-15 minute walk from set. Jenna and I can talk for hours on end without running out of things to talk about. It's nice to have someone to talk to. We arrive at my place and we get situated on the couch to watch a movie since we don't have work tomorrow.

I lay down at one end of the couch while Jenna lays on top of me. I put on a scary movie since I know those are her favorite. We stayed like this for awhile until we both fell asleep. Maybe my sister is right, maybe Jenna does like me. But friends cuddle too....right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.4K 17
You're in Romania working as an extra on S1 of Wednesday. When the opportunity arises to stand in for Emma to rehearse a scene, a connection between...
102K 1.5K 45
Based on the show Wednesday obviously Watch the gayness unfold<3 May or may not have fluff and smut
19.1K 359 24
It's the first day of shooting Wednesday, Jenna Ortega and Emma Myers meet for the first time. They become best friends but there's a tension between...
71.5K 1.9K 40
A Seer and a..a what? ~*Wednesday Addams X Fem!OC*~ ~*Started- 11/28/22 | Finished - TBD*~