THE ACTOR & THE SINGER...

Par emluvsmewmew

Lizzie and Jackie Howard move from New York to Colorado after their family tragically passed in a car acciden... Plus

introduction 🎬
cast list 🎭

playlist 🎧

88 7 1
Par emluvsmewmew

Daylight by Taylor Swift 💛
"I once believed love would be black and white, but it's golden."

Paper Mache World by Matilda Mann 🌎
"Who cares for fancy people who can't even fall in love? I'd rather travel 'round to find you in this goldfish bowl."

Bloom by The Paper Kites 💐
"Oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness, and you fill my head with you."

Work Song by Hozier 🍫
"There's nothing sweeter than my baby, I never want once from the cherry tree."

Right Side of My Neck by Faye Webster 🕯️
"You looked back at me once, but I looked back two times."

I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys 💋
"You call the shots, babe. I just wanna be yours."

Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer 🍂
"Kiss me beneath the milky twilight."

Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop ☕️
"I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you."

Glue Song by beabadoobee 🤍
"I've never known someone like you. Tangled in love, stuck by you from the glue."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6M 230K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
634K 49.9K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
154K 17.3K 48
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
746K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...