✓Plane businessman Wang Xiaoq...

By koushuu17

Author: Looking at flowers from across the bank Plane Trader + Space Koizumi Life Fun~~(^o^)/~~ JUST IN CASE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
End

159

135 2 0
By koushuu17

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 159

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8Fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

159

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 159:

    People in the underworld would often get together to keep in touch with each other. Brother Hong, who is far away in the capital, actually knows many underworld brothers in J City. No one is better at threatening and frightening people than gangsters. In addition, Wang Xiaoquan is not willing to see the person he has completely expelled from his heart, so the matter of Cai Xiaoxia is left to "professionals" It’s the most suitable one, since there are specialties in the art industry!

    After settling this matter, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han stayed in J City for a few more days, gathering with friends and classmates or visiting the teacher who had cared for him so much. A week passed like this. Although he had a lot of fun in J City, which has a mild climate and beautiful scenery, Wang Xiaoquan decided to leave with Qin Han. If I don't take advantage of my free time now to go abroad for some fun, I'm afraid I won't have time when I get busy in the future. Regarding the leisurely and comfortable life of the two of them, they are extremely envious of Li Li and others who are extremely busy. However, it is useless for them to envy them. Maixiangju is at its peak development time. Even if they are allowed to go out for fun, these ambitious people , the motivated young man probably wouldn’t be willing to abandon this big stall and leave in style!

    "Well, the air in our J City is really getting better and better, and the greening is also becoming more beautiful..." Sitting in a comfortable taxi, looking at the green and beautiful flowers, plants and trees on the green belt, Wang Xiaoquan He squinted his eyes and took a deep breath of fresh air outside the car window, sighing faintly.

    "Brother is right. It is thanks to the efforts of our Chinese scientists that we have developed such an efficient pollution purification technology. Our family used to live downwind from a chemical plant, and the smell was not to mention unpleasant! But now, it is actually the same as There is no difference in other places! And the Qin Group is also a big contributor. The solar converter is so advanced and convenient. Now we don’t need to refuel when driving a taxi, which saves money and is environmentally friendly. When the mobile phone is out of battery, just expose it to the sun for a while. It can be used again, not to mention how convenient it is, blah blah blah..." The uncle driver was also a talkative person, and he immediately went on and on about the great things that the mysterious scientist and the Qin family had done in recent years to benefit the country and the people.

    Listening to the driver's endless chatter, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han looked at each other and smiled, saying nothing. It is said that in the past three years, not only China, but also the whole world has benefited greatly from the advanced technology Wang Xiaoquan obtained from Admiral Hodder. China has never liked to eat alone. Of course, these technologies are so incredible, and the international situation does not allow China to monopolize them. However, sharing is inevitable, but there are preconditions. Wang Xiaoquan doesn't know what the Chinese government has obtained in exchange for waste gas, sewage treatment technology and waste treatment technology, and he has no interest in knowing. In short, his country will not suffer any loss. The country cannot put aside its face because of its so-called righteousness, but private enterprises are different. After the new energy development laboratory under Qin's name developed an efficient, portable and portable solar energy conversion device, no matter how jealous foreign companies are, they can no longer use public opinion to force "sharing". Therefore, the Qin family made a lot of money with the first batch of high-quality and low-cost solar converters. It not only greatly improved the increasingly serious environmental pollution in China, but also became famous all over the world.

    Human beings are indeed the most intelligent animals. After Qin released various solar energy conversion devices, many countries sent technical personnel to China to study and exchange, and brought back many finished products for research. However, in less than half a year, foreign countries have also successively developed solar energy conversion devices that are many times more advanced and efficient than before. However, compared with Qin's products, the quality is slightly inferior. Therefore, even though the solar technology industry is blooming all over the world, the products of China's famous Qin Group still maintain good sales and export volumes. Of course, this is also the result of Qin Han's intention to share this technology. After all, the Qin family has already made enough money. Otherwise, Qin Han does not want them to learn it. Even if they send professional spies, they will not be able to achieve their goals!

    Listening to the driver's uncle praising the unknown mysterious scientists and the Qin Group along the way, although they didn't know that they were the real owners, it was still embarrassing for Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han to experience being praised in person for the first time. Of course, my mood also became more comfortable. With beautiful and joyful moods, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han boarded the plane flying to Europe.

    There are many fascinating countries in the west and south of Europe. With anticipation, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han set foot on the first stop of their European tour - Rome, the capital of Italy.

    When it comes to beautiful scenery, nothing on earth can match any island in space. Therefore, when Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han go on a trip, what they pay most attention to is not the scenery, but the unique customs and culture of each place. Rome is the political, economic, cultural and transportation center of Italy. Because it was once the "capital of world empires" and an ancient city that created a glorious civilization, Wang Xiaoquan has always had a sense of mystery and admiration for it.

    Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han are monks at the peak of the Foundation Establishment Stage. Their bodies are no longer that of mortals. The fatigue of the journey will naturally not be reflected on abnormal humans like them. Therefore, after these two extremely energetic young people put their simple luggage at the reserved hotel, they happily went hand in hand to tour the ancient city. The Vatican, the Holy Land of God, the largest Catholic church in the world, St. Peter's Basilica, St. Peter's Square, the Colosseum where humans and beasts fought, the Arch of Constantine, the benchmark for victory in the Roman Empire, and the Trevi Fountain, the ultimate masterpiece of Italian Baroque art. The two people's cheerful figures were left behind when visiting places of interest and historical sites. Wang Xiaoquan is not a person who particularly likes taking photos, but he wants to record the beautiful places he has visited, so every time he goes to a scenic spot, he will take a few photos as a souvenir in preparation for the opportunity to follow him at the Interstellar Travel Agency in the Plane Mall in the future. They went on a group trip and took some photos. When he and Qin Han have children in the future, he can show off to his little one where his father has been.

    "What's wrong? Why are you feeling down all of a sudden?" The two of them were really tired after a day of fun, so they found a good restaurant to eat Western food. Qin Han saw Xiao Quan, who had been smiling happily just now, suddenly swung his ears and lowered his head. He thought something had happened and asked worriedly.

    "It's nothing, I just don't know when we will have a child..." Before he got the skills of having a boy and a girl, Wang Xiaoquan didn't know what was going on. He felt that it would be good to live in a world of two people like this. But since he got the boy-boy technique, Wang Xiaoquan couldn't help but look forward to it, always imagining, consciously or unconsciously, what his and Qin Han's children would look like. It's just that Doudou is a little weak. After studying for nearly three years, he still hasn't figured it out, which really makes Wang Xiaoquan anxious.

    "Don't worry, trust Doudou, give him some time, he will always succeed. What's more, you still have to study and do research. I also have a lot of things to do. Now is not a good time to have a child. Wait two or three more "Year, when we both finish busy with the things at hand, I guess Doudou will be almost done, isn't it just right then?" Qin Han quickly persuaded in a gentle voice. In fact, Qin Han didn't think from the bottom of his heart that Doudou could develop anything (he didn't know that Doudou was just analyzing the ready-made technical results, and thought it was Doudou doing research specially for them). After all, the two men Giving birth to a child is unbelievable no matter how you look at it. Just to avoid hurting his lover's heart, Qin Han always pretended to be extremely confident.

    "Well, Brother Qin, you are right. As long as Doudou is given enough time, he will succeed!" Wang Xiaoquan didn't know that Qin was acting, so he said with confidence, holding his little fist.

    The two spent three days touring Rome, and on the fourth day they packed their bags and headed to Milan, the second stop in their plan! Milan is the second largest city in Italy and is a perfect combination of classics and fashion. It is regarded as the hometown of many talented people and the cradle of art, and contains a large number of precious cultural and artistic heritage and famous monuments. Known as the most magnificent Gothic architecture in Italy - Milan Cathedral, the famous Sphons Castle, the lifelike statue of Leonardo da Vinci, La Scala, one of the world's three most famous opera houses, etc. Their exquisite architectural appearance and beautiful decorations dazzled Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han. Of course, over the past few days, many collectible photos have been added to Wang Xiaoquan's large photo album. When they were in Rome, the two crazy people forgot about the world-famous pasta. Naturally, they won't forget it this time. However, with the help of local people, they found a relatively most authentic restaurant and had a good taste. I just don’t know if the two of them have abnormal aesthetics. They always feel that this extremely expensive pasta is not as delicious as the rice noodles that cost three yuan a bowl at domestic stalls.

    After that, they went to Zurich, Paris, Nice, Barcelona, ​​Madrid, Lisbon, Porto... The two people who were so happy that they couldn't even return to China during the Spring Festival went directly to have fun with local overseas Chinese abroad. During this period, Qin Han had been controlling Mrs. Qin remotely and taking time to hold video conferences from time to time. Therefore, although he was not in the country, Mrs. Qin had been following the steps and everything was calm and nothing went wrong.

    Unlike Qin Han, who would answer calls from his assistant from time to time, Wang Xiaoquan had completely cut off contact with friends and classmates in China. He usually didn't even turn on his cell phone, so as not to receive any unexplained phone calls that would affect his mood during the game. These days, it can be said that Wang Xiaoquan has lived the most free and comfortable days in his life. He has no worries, indulges in the wonderful scenery, travels with strangers he meets by chance from time to time, and then says goodbye without any nostalgia... Wang Xiaoquan loved this kind of life so much that he even had the idea of ​​dragging Qin Han to wander forever. Of course, this unreliable idea was quickly killed by himself. The time was not right now. If only a few decades passed, they might be able to live such a life without worries.

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Statement: All content on this site is collected and searched from the Internet. It is for preview only. The copyright belongs to the original author and publisher. Please delete it within 24 hours after downloading. If you like it, please buy the original version. Email address of this site: sjwxcom# qq.com (#replaced with @).
Copyright © 2005-2011 sjwx.info - The best TXT novel download website and mobile novel download portal .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 427 75
Author: Habitat Without Heart Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Gu Zhongjing took his former rival and later crush Chu Yan from the end of the world to a p...
240K 4.6K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
10K 327 12
The relationship between y/n and Bella starts to shake as y/n finally learns of what Bellatrix does for life. What started as a caring love, became a...
21.3K 297 125
Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years later, he jumped into the abyss of the cu...