✓Plane businessman Wang Xiaoq...

By koushuu17

Author: Looking at flowers from across the bank Plane Trader + Space Koizumi Life Fun~~(^o^)/~~ JUST IN CASE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
End

142

124 4 0
By koushuu17

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 142

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownBeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8Fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengreen grassred pinkdark grayBeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

142

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 142:

    No gold is pure and no one is perfect. Although Wang Xiaoquan tried hard to be kind to others in school and avoid others' criticism, there were always people who disliked him for one reason or another and always tried their best to grab his pigtails. In the past, apart from attending classes, Wang Xiaoquan basically spent his free time hanging out with a group of nerds who were considered dull by others. This really made it difficult for those who were always ready to find trouble. Apart from laughing at him for being stupid and reading, there was really nothing else to do. Said. But this time, I don’t know whether it was a coincidence or a long-planned plan. The “shady” relationship between Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han was actually posted on the home page of the school forum. There are also pictures that reveal the truth. He and Qin Han were in and out of the same place closely. The photos were all posted, which really excited the bored college students. The former young and pure Physics major turned out to be the same-sex lover of Qin Han, the famous young entrepreneur in China and the leader of the Qin family, one of the top golden bachelors. Is there any more exciting news than this? Suddenly, the peaceful campus of Q University was boiling!

    Wang Xiaoquan had actually been mentally prepared for the exposure of his relationship with Qin Han. There is no airtight wall in the world. Even if no one finds fault with him, Qin Han's current status will attract the unparalleled curiosity of media workers with strong investigative capabilities. What's more, the two of them have never deliberately concealed their intentions. It would be easy to find out the relationship between them. If Grandpa Qin Han hadn't suppressed it so hard before, the media would have made a fuss about it. But Wang Xiaoquan had been mentally prepared for a long time, but when faced with the extremely insulting words on the forum, such as "support", "little pretty boy", "little lover", "pet", "for sale", etc. Despite the slanderous words, Wang Xiaoquan was still shaking with anger. Although Doudou immediately deleted the misleading posts from people with ulterior motives, it was inevitable that some people in the school would look at him differently.

    "Xiaoquan, what is written in that post is all nonsense, right? You obviously already have a girlfriend, and Qin Han is obviously your cousin, how could it be like what is written in the post! Humph, it must be the villain who is jealous of you I want to discredit you because I'm so good, don't worry, I support you..." Liu Yang and the other two met Qin Han when school started, although they were very surprised that Qin Han was the legendary helmsman of the Qin Group. , but they had seen how considerate and attentive Qin Han was to Wang Xiaoquan, and he almost loved Wang Xiaoquan as his own brother. How could the relationship between Qin Han and Wang Xiaoquan be one of nurturing and being kept? It was simply impossible!

    "That's right, how is it possible!" Wang Yu nodded repeatedly and agreed. In his opinion, only old men like bald generals and fat men would spend money to support lovers. Qin Han was a young talent with excellent conditions in all aspects. How could he be that kind of person! As for Wang Xiaoquan, although he and Wang Xiaoquan were just roommates and he didn't know Wang Xiaoquan very well, no matter what, he would not believe that Wang Xiaoquan was the kind of person who stayed with the same sex for money.

    Yu Lei opened his mouth several times, but finally remained silent. They wanted to defend Wang Xiaoquan, but they saw that Wang Xiaoquan had not expressed his position. They didn't know whether Xiaoquan planned to expose his relationship with Qin Han, for fear that he would do bad things with good intentions, so they kept silent even though they were extremely anxious. .

    "Sorry, Liu Yang, Wang Yu, actually I lied to you before, Qin Han is not my cousin." Seeing the shocked expressions on Liu Yang and Wang Yu's faces, Wang Xiaoquan smiled apologetically and continued to explain unhurriedly He said: "It's true that Qin Han and I are lovers, but it's not the kind of relationship mentioned in the forum posts. We are lovers. After graduation, we plan to get married abroad..." "

    Huhu, Xiaoquan, you finally said it. , but it suffocates me to death!" Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan finally announced his relationship with Qin Han, Yu Lei exhaled exaggeratedly and said to Liu Yang and Wang Yu, who were stunned in place, "Actually, we have already I know the relationship between Brother Qin and Xiaoquan. We were on vacation in Hainan together last winter. They were already lovers at that time..." "

    Ah? This, how is this possible! Xiaoquan, why are you so confused? Why do you like a hard man if you don't want a sweet and soft cute girl!" Liu Yang looked at Wang Xiaoquan in disbelief and exclaimed.

    "Sexuality is innate, and I can't help it..." Wang Xiaoquan felt a lot better when he saw that although Liu Yang and Wang Yu were shocked and disbelieving, there was no look of disdain on their faces. Thinking of his other roommate Zhao Junming, Wang Xiaoquan felt sad. Although he and Zhao Junming were not close friends, after getting along these days and Zhao Junming was more pestering, the relationship between the two was still good. I just didn't expect their friendship to be so fragile. Not long after that post was posted on the forum, Zhao Junming didn't even ask him personally, and his original enthusiastic attitude changed 180 degrees. , not only avoided him like a virus, but also spoke ill of him everywhere, which is really chilling.

    "Hey, that's true." Liu Yang is not a very extreme person. As an open-minded modern college student, although he feels a little weird about homosexuals, he has no prejudice. Whether people like the same sex or the opposite sex is up to them. As an outsider, he was not qualified to comment on the matter.

    "If that's the case, Xiaoquan, why don't you make it clear on the forum? The more silent you are, the more arrogant those villains become. Now there are rumors flying all over the sky. Why are you so calm?" Wang Yu couldn't help but feel angry. Gangdi said to Wang Xiaoquan.

    "This matter is getting darker and darker. Even if I clarify it, people may not believe it, but will be more enthusiastic. I think I just ignore them, and things will calm down after a while..." Wang Xiaoquan also said about this matter. It feels like a headache. He can't influence other people's thoughts. It's a waste of time and energy to confront those people with ulterior motives who are messing around and confusing right and wrong. It's better to just ignore them. I guess when those people have had enough of one-man shows, they will stop there, right?

    "Those villains won't give up so easily, right?" An Yongning frowned and said worriedly.

    "Hey, let's wait and see in a few days. I don't care anyway, as long as you trust me..." Wang Xiaoquan saw that everyone was worried about him and quickly comforted him.

    Although this is said, Wang Xiaoquan's actual situation is much more difficult than imagined. He usually lives in seclusion. Except for the cafeteria, library and classrooms where there are many people, he usually hides in the laboratory to hide and be quiet. But even now, he still felt very uncomfortable being pointed at by classmates he knew or had never met before, as if he had been stripped naked for an exhibition, which made him feel even more irritable.

    Another big class, Wang Xiaoquan still walked to the classroom in order to avoid unnecessary trouble. After entering the large staircase classroom, the classmates who had already arrived saw him, and sure enough, they frequently looked at him secretly or blatantly with strange eyes, and then gathered together to whisper, probably gossiping about him again. . Thanks to Qin Han's strong reputation, although many students in the school looked at him strangely, and many students said bad things about him behind his back, there were really no ones who dared to really challenge him in person. After all, a large number of students from Q University plan to work at the Qin Company after graduation. No one can say how long Wang Xiaoquan will be able to follow Qin Han. It is not easy to risk offending people now. If it affects their bright future in the future, it will not be worth the loss. . The other small group of so-called rich second generation princelings knew how highly Qin Han valued Wang Xiaoquan. They did not want to anger the treacherous and cunning fox for no reason. Of course, they would not help clarify it.

    "Xiaoquan, here..."

    Wang Xiaoquan looked up and saw that it was Yu Lei and the others waving to him with bright smiles. Wang Xiaoquan felt very heartbroken to see these friends still not alienating him even when he was criticized. Thinking of Wang Kun who called him yesterday to express his support incoherently, Wang Xiaoquan felt even happier. Although Wang Kun and he were not in the same department, their dormitories were far away, and they didn't meet often, but he was not in a good mood. Wang Kun still supported him so firmly and trusted him without hesitation. How could he not be moved?

    "Hey? Xiaoquan, is that Brother Qin?" The bell just rang and the teacher announced that school was over. Wang Xiaoquan was packing up the textbooks and stationery on the desk when he heard that he had just woken up from being drowsy after listening to the class. Yu Lei said to him hesitantly.

    "Ah?" Wang Xiaoquan was startled and subconsciously looked towards the podium. Sure enough, the person who was smiling and talking to their professor was Qin Han, wasn't he? Then he looked at the other students. Sure enough, not only he and Yu Lei, but also other students also noticed Qin Han. The students who originally rushed out with their bags after class all started to dilly-dally as if their feet were filled with lead. , reluctant to leave the classroom.

    "Hello, classmates, I am Qin Han. I am here today to clarify some things. I accidentally saw a post on your school forum a few days ago. Regarding the slander against my lover Wang Xiaoquan by some people with ulterior motives, I will If we continue to investigate, if some people do not take the initiative to publicly apologize to Xiaoquan, I will not mind seeking justice for my lover through legal channels..." The handsome and elegant Qin Han stood on the podium with a spring breeze smile, but what he said The words were like a burst of thunder, making everyone in the audience dizzy. A well-known young entrepreneur has no scruples in publicly admitting a love relationship with a same-sex person, and also keeps saying "lover", as if he does not care about public opinions and secular opinions. This is unique in China. First time!

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Statement: All content on this site is collected and searched from the Internet. It is for preview only. The copyright belongs to the original author and publisher. Please delete it within 24 hours after downloading. If you like it, please buy the original version. Email address of this site: sjwxcom# qq.com (#replaced with @).
Copyright © 2005-2011 sjwx.info - The best TXT novel download website and mobile novel download portal .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 839 173
Author: Mo 2018-09-24 He Qing was pushed into the zombie group by his girlfriend (front), do you think He Qing will die like this? NO! According to t...
46.4K 1.2K 164
In the last days, Gu Mingdong became the best piece of period literature The original owner starved to death during the famine years, leaving three y...
23.8K 421 95
Author: Qingyu Moan [Complete + Extra] From ten years after the end of the world to the beginning of the end of the world.   The first thing Du Qing...
46.9K 1.1K 123
Author: Big Wig Reborn from the end of the world Goosen's first goal was to find the legendary spatial memory. After storing enough food and weapons...