✓Plane businessman Wang Xiaoq...

By koushuu17

Author: Looking at flowers from across the bank Plane Trader + Space Koizumi Life Fun~~(^o^)/~~ JUST IN CASE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
End

103

173 4 1
By koushuu17

Chapter 103

    Before Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han could relax for a long time, Qin Han's personal assistant walked into the office holding a large pile of documents. The high-level white-collar worker who is prosperous in the workplace is indeed well-deserved. Ms. Tong, who is about forty years old and looks gentle and elegant, just shook her head when she saw Wang Xiaoquan sitting next to Qin Han. , before Wang Xiaoquan had time to feel embarrassed, she had quickly regained her composure, nodded to Wang Xiaoquan with a gentle smile on her face, and then began to report him to Qin Han in an unhurried and gentle voice. Today's schedule.

    "Xiaoquan, I'm going to a meeting now. Take a look at these documents. If you think they are ok, just sign them. The manager of the planning department will come over later to report on the planning case for the auction of the Jingyuan land next Wednesday. You are fully responsible for that case. What's the matter? Just do whatever you want, don't look back and forth, I believe you..." After Qin Han hurriedly explained, he walked out of the office with a few folders in hand, completely unaware of his seemingly random arrangement. What a shock to Assistant Tong, who always stood quietly aside with a decent smile.

    "Well, okay..." Wang Xiaoquan was naturally moved by Qin Han's unreserved trust, but he had never been a person who was good at expressing his feelings. Even though he was touched at this moment, he still just smiled and nodded firmly, but in his heart he was thinking about making more delicious food for Qin Han in the future, and no longer guarding him like a wolf or being immobile when he went to bed at night. Just kicked him and beat him.

    After Qin Han left with Assistant Tong, Wang Xiaoquan showed his serious and responsible spirit when he was asked by the teacher to help correct the test paper and calculate the total score. He picked up the document Qin Han had given him before and began to study it carefully. After watching it for nearly half an hour, Wang Xiaoquan began to understand why adults entering society miss the simple life in school so much. Compared with these documents, which often set up hidden loopholes to test not only people's professional knowledge, but also their patience and mental complexity, the knowledge in various subjects in school that can get high scores in exams as long as you study hard and practice several times is simply weak! He studied sentence by sentence, pondered over and over again, and tried his best to get the final result. After being despised by Doudou, he only gave him a score of seventy points!

    Fortunately, Wang Xiaoquan was used to being beaten by Doudou, and he did not become discouraged and depressed. On the contrary, it aroused his fighting spirit and looked at the other documents more seriously, hoping to break through himself, even if he got Doudou. A light "It's okay, I can basically see it through" is not bad! (Someone has been hit so hard that there is no bottom line╮(╯▽╰)╭)

    "Kouquan..."

    Wang Xiaoquan, who was working hard at his desk, was startled by the sudden knock on the door, and suddenly remembered what Qin Han had done before he left. It seemed that some planning manager was coming to discuss the land auction project with him. He quickly sat upright, cleared his throat, and said as gently as possible: "Please come in..."

    A man with a shrewd look on his face, about three years old, came in. A handsome man in his early teens, with a distant and gentle smile on his face, and deep curiosity, scrutiny and contempt in his eyes. If Wang Xiaoquan's five senses were not extremely sharp, he might have been fooled by this man's superb disguise skills. It was deceived. If it had been just now, Wang Xiaoquan might have been sad because of that trace of contempt, but now he was different from the past. He was relieved and would no longer torture himself stupidly because of the irrelevant opinions of strangers.

    "Hello, Mr. Wang, I am Dong Jianbin, manager of the planning department. This is the final plan that our department has arrived at after many discussions and investigations. Please take a look at it..." A person who understands current affairs is a hero, although I don't feel ashamed of this person. A new boss who relies on his body to get to the top, but he won't be stupid and show it directly. China has never lacked talents, and an internationally renowned large enterprise like Qin's has attracted the favor of many talents. Some people are eyeing the seat under his butt, and he cannot seek death. Looking at the nondescript furnishings in this office, he knew how much Mr. Qin cared about this person, so before Mr. Qin got tired of it, it was better for him to shrink his neck and compromise, even though it didn't take much effort for this little boy to get him like this. People are envious, jealous, and resentful of the high position that they can't reach despite all their efforts.

    "Oh, okay, Manager Dong, please take a seat first..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't care what Manager Dong, who suddenly exuded a strong sense of disgust, was thinking, and just took the document and read it carefully. This was the first big case he was responsible for, and it had a great impact on the Qin family. He could not live up to Qin Han's trust. What's more, no one is perfect. He didn't expect all the employees of the company to like him. As long as the director does not betray the company and has top-notch professional qualities, what does it matter if he hates him?

    "I don't think there is anything that needs improvement, what do you think, Doudou?" To be on the safe side, Wang Xiaoquan didn't care about any shameless issues. After reading it several times, Wang Xiaoquan quietly consulted Doudou with his consciousness.

    "It's really good, but this draft seems to be the one that the spy intern used to take pictures with his mobile phone. I glanced at the quotation before, and it is exactly the same as this one..." On business, Doudou still Quite serious and responsible, since he said so, it must be right.

    "How come the account manager has this draft?" Wang Xiaoquan was a little confused. If the manager was a traitor, Qin Han would definitely know it as soon as possible. But in fact, Qin Han didn't react at all. Does that mean that the account manager was very loyal to the Qin family, and it was purely an accident that the intern spy succeeded? But how did he get the proposal within the planning department? Wang Xiaoquan didn't make any guesses. He simply raised his head and asked Dong Jianbin, who had been sitting quietly opposite him, "Manager Dong, are only insiders in your department aware of this proposal?" "

    Not only our insiders know, because the quotation requires Considering many factors, in addition to the participation of colleagues from our department, we also invited colleagues from other relevant departments for reference. Do you have any questions? If you need it, I can submit the list of specific participants to you... "Dong Jianbin, who was confident at first, couldn't help but feel worried. Could something go wrong? Otherwise, why would this boss, who had just arrived at the company on his first day, suddenly ask this question?

    "Oh, that's it. It's nothing. I'm just asking. Please sit down for a while, wait..." Wang Xiaoquan pretended to read the document, but he was actually communicating with Doudou with his consciousness: "Doudou, what should I do? Do you want to change the quotation?"

    "Of course I have to change it. Maybe the traitor has spread the news to the Qin family's old enemy! By the way, you and Qin Han are too useless, right? You will be taken advantage of like this. Kongzi, if it weren’t for me, you’d just have to cry! ╭(╯^╰)╮” Doudou is a fanatical theorist of technological supremacy. , that is quite disgusting. In his opinion, is it not easy to live forever? Wouldn't it be enough to take the life-extending potion developed by the technological planet of the higher plane? If that doesn't work, just be like him and transform into a conscious body or make a high-grade metal body that will never age. Isn't everything OK? Why should we carefully explore the rules of heaven? If you put in all the effort, you may not succeed in the future! Stupid human beings...

    "It's probably because the people below didn't let the intern sign the spell contract, so there was such a big mess!" Wang Xiaoquan retorted with some lack of confidence. He really didn't consider such an unexpected situation. Fortunately, although Doudou likes to attack him, he is actually very good to him. From now on, with Doudou in charge of the company, no matter how big the loophole is, it won't be a problem! "How should I change the quotation appropriately? If I don't give a reasonable reason, this manager will hate me even more!" "

    Isn't that simple? Do you know how to humiliate your opponent the best?" Doudou said proudly. asked.

    "What? Bankrupt him?" Is this cruel enough? If a person who is used to living a pampered life becomes destitute one day, it will definitely cause him more pain than killing him directly!

    "This is the worst move, okay! Based on my years of experience, I guess that in order to humiliate Qin Han, the villain who sent people to steal Qin's secrets will probably beat us at a price one dollar higher than our offer..." Doudou was talking eloquently, but unfortunately, Wang Xiaoquan broke the news before he finished speaking.

    "Doudou, have you watched another movie?" Wang Xiaoquan resisted the urge to roll his eyes and complained bitterly with his consciousness.

    "Who, who said that! How could I, who is so knowledgeable and knowledgeable about astronomy and geography, borrow experience from those unreliable screenwriters who are full of fantastic ideas?" A certain super brain was obviously angry.

    "Okay, your suggestion is reliable, right? How about we raise the price by two yuan and make the villain who sent the traitor here to steal information angry to death?" Wang Xiaoquan agreed jokingly.

    "Okay, let's do it like this!" Unexpectedly, Doudou actually took it seriously, which embarrassed Wang Xiaoquan.

    "Really, are you really going to do this? What if they raise more than one yuan?" This is the first big case he has taken on. If he messes up, how can he face the Jiangdong elders!

    "Don't worry, if you mess up, how about I attack that villain's company and bankrupt their company to take revenge on you?" Doudou asked with expectation.

    "Well, okay, I'll bet with you once! But, Doudou, you have to remember, it's just this one time, and it won't happen again!" As a good parent who dotes on his children, Wang Xiaoquan said that he really couldn't bear to see his children disappointed. . Of course, he actually wanted to see someone’s funny and distorted face when he was so angry that he vomited blood!

    Directly blocking out Doudou's cheers that made him dizzy, Wang Xiaoquan wore a standard formulaic smile, raised his head and said to Dong Jianbin sitting opposite him: "Manager Dong, your department's plan is very good, almost impeccable. , I'm very satisfied. But can you increase the quotation by two yuan?"

    "Uh, okay, thank you, Mr. Wang..." Although Dong Jianbin felt strange in his heart, he wisely did not get to the bottom of it. After all, it was only two yuan. , it’s not 200 million, what’s the fuss about?

    After Dong Jianbin walked out of the office with the plan, Wang Xiaoquan leaned back on his chair and breathed a sigh of relief. If Manager Dong really wanted to get to the bottom of it, he really didn't know how to explain it! Fun? That Manager Dong already hated him enough, and he didn't want to throw dirty water on himself anymore!

    After solving the planning case, no one came to the office to "disturb" Wang Xiaoquan from his serious work throughout the morning, except for a few beautiful secretaries from the secretarial team who invited him to a tea break party with coffee, tea and snacks. Compared with the slightly resistant mood of men, these beauties with strange thinking circuits are more receptive. At the beginning, they surrounded Wang Xiaoquan and asked how they met, how old he is now, and Qin Han. How did you catch him? Perhaps he acted too friendly and gentle (or too single and stupid?), but those scary beauties became more and more outrageous and started to inquire about his life with Qin Han! "Is Mr. Qin as gentleman as usual in bed?", "What kind of posture does Mr. Qin prefer?", "Mr. Wang, seeing your rosy face and smooth skin, then your life is harmonious, right?" etc. , all kinds of strange and treacherous questions were asked, which made Wang Xiaoquan blush and run away. Those shameless women were still laughing arrogantly behind, making Wang Xiaoquan's hair stand up with laughter, and he hid in the office as if he was being chased by ghosts. Not coming out.

    "Huhu, women are so scary. Fortunately, I'm GAY!" Wang Xiaoquan has never felt so lucky. Today's women are so tough, they dare to say anything and ask any questions! No wonder Brother Qin asked him to keep a distance from those female secretaries before. He thought Brother Qin was being jealous, but he didn't expect that it was all for his own good! (Really╮(╯▽╰)╭) I’m so ashamed. Let’s make some of Brother Qin’s favorite dishes today to compensate for his injured little heart!

    "You just know that the women on your planet are actually quite good. Although they are more talkative, their physical fitness is still far inferior to that of men. No matter how powerful they are, they will not cause any substantial harm. You don't know the vastness A woman from the empire, huh..." Doudou shivered all over as if remembering something terrible, and said in a sad tone: "A woman from the vast empire is truly terrifying, her destructive power is comparable to that of mutant beasts, and because of the vastness The fertility of people on the planet is generally reduced, and women’s social status is very high. The empire has also introduced laws to protect them, which makes them emboldened! Why do you think so many men in the vast empire would rather have sex or customize an intelligent robot couple? Are you willing to marry a normal woman? You are really frightened by those terrifying special 'mutated beasts'. I heard that more than one million men were seriously injured due to domestic violence one year!..." "Really,

    really Isn't this too scary?" Wang Xiaoquan was frightened by Doudou's words. Oh my God, is there any way for heterosexual men to survive? He suddenly began to pity General An. He wondered if the future Mrs. An would give poor Brother An three meals a day. At the same time, a sense of superiority arose in Wang Xiaoquan's heart. People on earth are so happy. Even though women in Western countries are generally strong and strong, there is also a tendency in Asia to catch up with the West. But generally speaking, we in China are good wives and good mothers. There are still many gentle women. As a man from China, how happy you are!

    After finishing the tasks assigned to him by Qin Han before leaving, and chatting consciously with Doudou for a while, it was almost lunch time. After politely rejecting the lunch invitation from the beautiful secretaries, Wang Xiaoquan sent a text message to Qin Han and walked into the lounge and entered the space. Although his and Qin Han's current cultivation levels are not high and their magic power is not strong, their bodies have become very picky and sensitive. It was better before. Although the food outside didn't feel very delicious, it was still edible. But now for some reason, perhaps because of long-term drinking of clear water washed by spiritual energy in the space, the two of them are becoming more and more picky about food. Not to mention the entrance, even the smell of food from the outside world makes them feel sick in their stomachs. It’s very uncomfortable! Therefore, Qin Han, who had a lot of entertainment, put a trash can in the Qiankun Ring. Every time he went to a banquet, he pretended to drink and eat. In fact, he put the wine and food directly into the trash can in the Qiankun Ring. Although it's a bit rude to do this, it's better than spitting it out on the spot, right?

    "Doudou, can you pretend to appear suddenly? If you hide your existence from Qin Han, there are many things that are difficult to explain. Just like what happened today, how should I tell Qin Han?" Wang Xiaoquan said Face troubled, he found that it was not an easy task to hide secrets from close lovers.

    "Do you think Qin Han is a fool? He is a super brain, an intelligent robot, a flower essence, and a farmer. Do you think he will believe your stupid excuse? Maybe the previous owner was a famous businessman? He has to be a fool to believe you!" Doudou looked contemptuous, and he was quite dissatisfied with the fact that his stupid master hid his existence! Is he so unreliable that he would casually reveal the matter about the plane trader? It’s just that my stupid master thinks his childish, stupid, and full of loopholes in his rhetoric are impeccable!

    "At least he didn't get to the bottom of it! That's enough. No matter what he thinks, as long as he doesn't ask..." Wang Xiaoquan defended like an ostrich. Of course he knew how smart and astute Qin Han was, and he also knew how flimsy the excuses he made up were! But what can he do? Casually share the secret of the plane trader with Qin Han? Exposing the space has consumed almost all his courage, and he really has no confidence to tell this more tempting secret!

    "Okay, I don't care what you plan to do. If you want to hide it, just hide it. Anyway, if you don't take the initiative, Qin Han won't take the initiative to ask. If one of you is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, what kind of care should I have? Tsk!" Doudou was annoyed. The ground muttered. He hates this thing about humans the most. He is always so entangled, making simple problems so complicated, and he is always afraid of wolves and tigers when something happens! Let him tell you, if he is really afraid that Qin Han will change his mind and betray him in the future, why not just take precautions and make a master-servant contract with Qin Han's hard work? If you dare to have the slightest idea of ​​betrayal, it will directly drive him to pieces!

    The author has something to say: Double update, combined into one chapter, O(n_n)O~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 421 95
Author: Qingyu Moan [Complete + Extra] From ten years after the end of the world to the beginning of the end of the world.   The first thing Du Qing...
46.4K 1.2K 164
In the last days, Gu Mingdong became the best piece of period literature The original owner starved to death during the famine years, leaving three y...
7.1K 329 37
She had to find out why the government hid her father's sudden disappearance years ago for her mother's own sanity. Nakia Foss comes across her fathe...
64.1K 1.5K 143
Author: Lang Hua Dot He died with resentment on the weekend, the end times were so difficult, he gave the best to his girlfriend and brother, but whe...